PDA

View Full Version : Yasmin Lee( Hungover2)

FootConnoisseur
12-11-2011, 07:48 AM
That scene was to funny when she told the poor guy that she topped him and she said it was beautiful that they climaxed at the same time. Then he said how was that possible, then she said easy my load went into you and your load on the floor...I almost died laughing. He realized he got screwed like a dog. Too funny!

HbgDon
12-11-2011, 07:53 AM
I just watched it tonight too. The pictures from the night they show at the end with Yasmin fucking Allan are so damn funny. Yasmin looked so good in the movie too.

lisaparadise
12-11-2011, 02:50 PM
That scene was to funny when she told the poor guy that she topped him and she said it was beautiful that they climaxed at the same time. Then he said how was that possible, then she said easy my load went into you and your load on the floor...I almost died laughing. He realized he got screwed like a dog. Too funny!ya i rented it last night to and laughed my freakin ass off.she should have had a woody though cause her dick didnt look all that inviting.

bassman2546
12-11-2011, 04:54 PM
ya i rented it last night to and laughed my freakin ass off.she should have had a woody though cause her dick didnt look all that inviting.

From a ratings standpoint, they had to ensure she was that small, otherwise, you're looking at an NC-17.

I laughed at her scene. The rest was a carbon copy of the first movie, which I also didn't find funny. Marketing does wonders for ticket sales. People laugh because they think it must be funny if it has done this well at the box office. I thought it was brutal, in case you hadn't figured that out.

HbgDon
12-11-2011, 05:51 PM
I found it to be funny. Not as funny as the first one, but it made me laugh. I realize it followed the same route as the first one. Just because you didn't like it doesn't make it a bad movie. People laughed because it was funny for them. I don't need to watch movies to be mentally stimulated or moved. Sometimes i just want to laugh or be entertained and forget the bullshit of the world for two hours.

ilikegirls
12-11-2011, 06:46 PM
From a ratings standpoint, they had to ensure she was that small, otherwise, you're looking at an NC-17.

I laughed at her scene. The rest was a carbon copy of the first movie, which I also didn't find funny. Marketing does wonders for ticket sales. People laugh because they think it must be funny if it has done this well at the box office. I thought it was brutal, in case you hadn't figured that out.

everyone i know thought it was terrible too. only people who liked it don't understand good comedy. The first was great because no one had ever done it and was a good idea. Second one fell flat, same jokes, same editing, same music, same everything.

BellaBellucci
12-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Yasmine and Paul Giamatti easily stole the show in this movie. The rest was a pile of crap. I almost said 'steaming pile of crap,' but that would imply that there was something fresh about it.

~BB~

llemming
12-11-2011, 09:12 PM
the credits are the best...

bassman2546
12-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Yasmine and Paul Giamatti easily stole the show in this movie. The rest was a pile of crap. I almost said 'steaming pile of crap,' but that would imply that there was something fresh about it.

~BB~

Nicely said, Bella. Couldn't agree more. The first one was a steaming pile of crap because it was a 'fresh idea'.

bassman2546
12-12-2011, 03:07 PM

~BB~

everyone i know thought it was terrible too. only people who liked it don't understand good comedy. The first was great because no one had ever done it and was a good idea. Second one fell flat, same jokes, same editing, same music, same everything.

I found it to be funny. Not as funny as the first one, but it made me laugh. I realize it followed the same route as the first one. Just because you didn't like it doesn't make it a bad movie. People laughed because it was funny for them. I don't need to watch movies to be mentally stimulated or moved. Sometimes i just want to laugh or be entertained and forget the bullshit of the world for two hours.

If people want to rely on shock value and slapstick comedy for laughs then I guess you'll find it funny. Movies like that can easily be classified as bad from an editorial standpoint because the bottom line is, it's poorly written. But do whatever you need to forget the world for two hours, if you feel the need to forget. I just look for an entertaining movie with good characters and a great plot. Hollywood doesn't do that these days because they're busy trying to find new and exciting ways to make comic book characters "oooo and ahhhh" the simple viewer of movies. Maybe someday, intelligent writing will come back to Hollywood.

Brandi Boots
12-12-2011, 04:57 PM
lol......this was made to be a slapstick, in your face, total joke......comedy move. why the hell would you want "intelligent writing" for a movie like that? Give me laughs, not a mind fuk or sad/crying movie!

mnguy21
12-12-2011, 06:04 PM
i love this movie!!

bte
12-12-2011, 06:09 PM
First one was golden, this one is meh

Jackal
12-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Yasmin was the best part...the rest of the movie was basically a remake of the first one

bassman2546
12-13-2011, 03:27 PM
lol......this was made to be a slapstick, in your face, total joke......comedy move. why the hell would you want "intelligent writing" for a movie like that? Give me laughs, not a mind fuk or sad/crying movie!

I said I like intelligent writing in movies. Didn't say I wanted this one to be intelligent writing. I'm telling you it sucked because it was slapstick mindless, appealing to the simple mind comedy.

Richctdude
12-13-2011, 04:02 PM
i cant wait to see it!!!!!

loveboof
12-13-2011, 04:27 PM

That would be fine, except the hangover 2 was a formulaic, carbon copy of the original - which made it dull and predictable. Two things that are definitely not good for slapstick / shock comedy!

I found the first hilarious, and the second shite. (I appreciated seeing Yasmin in it though)

dakota87
12-14-2011, 03:08 AM
I never saw the first one but I thought 2 was hilarious. Would definitely see again.

GentsPreferTS
12-14-2011, 03:25 AM
1st movie was great.

2nd movie was okay, and Yasmine Lee was definitely the draw.

Best scene out of either movie, again, Yasmine Lee.

Dreamy girl!

Steve-Oh
12-18-2011, 07:11 AM
Haven't seen it yet but because of Yasmin, I will rent it.

And - finally, some stills.

She makes big bones in my pants!

AndyMan
12-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Just seen it, damn she is hot