PDA

View Full Version : yourdaddy needs come out of the closet. Let's help him.

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 06:18 AM
May I vote too? If the gurl is hot, hung, and feminine, I'd suck her Daddy's cock too. Where do I vote? Ariana, please.....get a new avatar.

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 06:33 AM
I apologize for that Ari, a little too much merlot, while I watched the game I guess. It actually was an attempt at ironic humour, that wasn't necessary. You can call me a mackerel snapper any time you want.

Felicia Katt
02-06-2006, 06:36 AM
I apologize for that Ari, a little too much merlot, while I watched the game I guess. It actually was an attempt at ironic humour, that wasn't necessary. You can call me a mackerel snapper any time you want.

and you say Murtha has dementia??? LOL

meow

FK

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 06:45 AM
You're looking better and better all the time. Is it merlot, dementia, or Arianna's avatar? Honestlly, i hate to admit it, but I am attracted to your heart.

Felicia Katt
02-06-2006, 06:52 AM
You're looking better and better all the time. Is it merlot, dementia, or Arianna's avatar? Honestlly, i hate to admit it, but I am attracted to your heart.

what??

FK

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Yes ma'am. You have a wonderful smile.

Felicia Katt
02-06-2006, 06:59 AM
How much Merlot did you drink?? LOL

FK

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 07:02 AM
J doesn't seem to let the small shit bother him. Gee Arianna, if calling you an idiot bothers you so much, I'm glad i didn't call you a scumbag, carpetbagging yankee cocksucker or something.

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 07:05 AM
No pwobwem.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-06-2006, 07:06 AM
yourdaddy

does yer trailer have nice plastic covered furniture?

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 07:06 AM
Wasn't talking to you, Gatorface. My comment and apology was to J (ari).

Felicia Katt
02-06-2006, 07:08 AM
Arianna, J suggested Yourdaddy should be banned, and was pushing people's buttons to be banned, not you. I don't think anyone should be banned, but I wish we had a more rational, less rancorous vibe to our discussions.

FK

Felicia Katt
02-06-2006, 07:24 AM
Arianna, J suggested Yourdaddy should be banned, and was pushing people's buttons to be banned, not you. I don't think anyone should be banned, but I wish we had a more rational, less rancorous vibe to our discussions.

FKThen I apologize, J. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
Arianna its easy to to get burned in the heat of the moment. But its cool now.

But now can anyone help me understand what all the talk about my smile and heart was all about? :)

FK

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 07:27 AM
I guess i was waxing eloquently about your genteel ways, and your sweet disposition. Your first charm school student should be Arianna.

Felicia Katt
02-06-2006, 08:00 AM
I guess i was waxing eloquently about your genteel ways, and your sweet disposition. Your first charm school student should be Arianna.
To the extent all your compliments were offered sincerely, thank you. Arianna has enough of her own charms that I am conferring on her an honorary degree. :)

FK

Janus
02-07-2006, 02:52 AM
and ide love if he told one of my jew boys like mickey rourke to his face that he is a heeb...or one of our awsome heeb/negro products like lenny kravits...i wonder how those wrangler cheeks would look in the ER...

hm... jeans cheeks, eh? how about these...

chefmike
02-07-2006, 03:07 AM
yourdaddy
B A N N E D !

It's now a moot point...tho you might be able to catch our former cross-burnin closeted swamprat here-

...along with the rest of the Ruby Tuesday's VIP's...