PDA

View Full Version : Transexuals: Are they the biggest mind fuck on earth?

Teddy P.
12-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Gay men generally aren't attracted to them.

Some straight men are confused by them, but unwillingly find themselves sexually attracted to them.

The general public thinks they are an abomination.

Women can't understand how straight men could be into them, and will completely blacklist them if they are.

Lesbians much like straight men are sometimes sexually attracted to them.

Some of their male admirers enjoy them for their feminine beauty, and want to treat them like ladies in and out of the bedroom.

Some of their male admirers enjoy them for their penis, and can't seem to see past it.

So what's the deal with transexuals? Why do they have so many people mind fucked?

russtafa
12-09-2011, 09:31 AM
i prefer them i find them a lot more emotionally stable than ggs and without a lot of the pretentions that ggs have

TSLexiWade
12-09-2011, 09:45 AM
Some straight men are confused by them, but unwillingly find themselves sexually attracted to them.

So what's the deal with transexuals? Why do they have so many people mind fucked?

Urrrrr... Hold up! Transsexuals may be a bit cuckoo from time to time, but it's only with the medications we take; side effects. #DUH

Now the answer to your question... Well, you answered it already. :whistle:

dderek123
12-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Gay men generally aren't attracted to them.

The general public thinks they are an abomination.

Women can't understand how straight men could be into them, and will completely blacklist them if they are.

Lesbians much like straight men are sometimes sexually attracted to them.

Some of their male admirers enjoy them for their feminine beauty, and want to treat them like ladies in and out of the bedroom.

Some of their male admirers enjoy them for their penis, and can't seem to see past it.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l494wxo5vf1qb41n6o1_500.jpg

Jericho
12-09-2011, 02:43 PM

Same reason dogs lick their balls...Because they can! :shrug

needsum
12-09-2011, 05:46 PM
this ought to be good....

NatashaLover
12-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Yes we are Mind Fuck Blowing. Isnt that great? We are special and unique.

needsum
12-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Yes we are Mind Fuck Blowing. Isnt that great? We are special and unique.

and wonderful. and beautiful. and everything a man could hope for in a companion. and, need I continue?.... ;)

giovanni_hotel
12-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Proceed with caution because they WILL run you over!!!

BellaBellucci
12-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Cool story, brah. Oh, and nice generalizations. Bravo. :rolleyes:

Zzz ZZz zZz ZzZ zzz ZZZ Zz...

~BB~

muh_muh
12-09-2011, 08:34 PM
first this
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=61311
and now this
i suppose its not a good idea to hold our breaths until you make a non retarded thread is it?

Merkurie
12-09-2011, 08:48 PM
"Transexuals: Are they the biggest mind fuck on earth?"

Only to small minds.

MdR Dave
12-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Seriously- who let the goon squad in?

NaughtyJane
12-10-2011, 01:40 AM
I think economics and law are way more of a mind fuck that anything sexual.

Paladin
12-10-2011, 04:25 AM
i prefer them i find them a lot more emotionally stable than ggs and without a lot of the pretentions that ggs have

My experience is the complete opposite.

Ineeda SM
12-10-2011, 06:26 AM
I can only answer this as a bisexual. I love GG women. They are pretty, soft, curvy, and I love the feminine affection they give so well.

I like guys too. They are easy to talk to, they understand the male mind, They make good friends and companions, and well...the sex is just mind blowing.

A transsexual woman is the best of both worlds. She has all of the feminine looks and attitude, and very affectionate. And she is better suited for friendship and makes a wonderful understanding companion. The sex is sooooo good, there are no words to do it justice. And they smell good too.

See my signature below. That is from the heart.