PDA

View Full Version : Would you bring your trans girlfriend home to mom?

METALFACE
12-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Would you bring your trans girlfriend home to mom?

scottnapx
12-07-2011, 08:19 PM
No... But I wouldn't bring a gg girl home to meet MY mom either... She's nuts.

Jay6966
12-07-2011, 08:23 PM
If she is 100% passable then I would. :-)

METALFACE
12-07-2011, 08:37 PM

LOL, ya i brought a few crazy ones home to mom.

Tomahawkinit
12-07-2011, 08:39 PM
I would. I would have no problem doing it either.

METALFACE
12-07-2011, 08:43 PM
I would. I would have no problem doing it either.

even if she wasnt passable?

MrNuts
12-07-2011, 08:45 PM
why not? they don have to know my business, and if that is the girl I have chosen to be my gf then they have to accept her even if they knew. Plus whats the diference between a gg or a tg? they are both girls

lisaparadise
12-07-2011, 08:46 PM
No... But I wouldn't bring a gg girl home to meet MY mom either... She's nuts.roflmfao,now thats funny lol:Bowdown:

Tomahawkinit
12-07-2011, 08:53 PM
even if she wasnt passable?

Chances are she would be at least 80% passable. Then again, its my life, I do what I want, and if my mom doesn't like it, she could Fack off.

lisaparadise
12-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Chances are she would be at least 80% passable. Then again, its my life, I do what I want, and if my mom doesn't like it, she could Fack off.you know what the difference between 80 and 10 percent is when being passable?ZERO.

GroobySteven
12-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Does 80% passable mean 8/10 people wouldn't spot her as T ?

muh_muh
12-07-2011, 09:11 PM

yeah that
im not sure i would want to have my mother happen to my gf
gg or ts

Does 80% passable mean 8/10 people wouldn't spot her as T ?

or maybe thsat shes passable as long as people only see 80% of her
which would also imply that the problem could be easily remedied with a hacksaw

wbmando
12-07-2011, 09:11 PM
If I had a serious t-Girlfriend and my mom was alive (I'm sure it would have been OK with her).

NaughtyJesse666
12-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Of course. If she is someone I'm planning to be in a relationship, neither she or I have anything to be ashamed about

ditadior
12-07-2011, 10:32 PM
i've been taken home to many families. the father usually has no problem with me, the mother usually doesn't know what to think.

i remember one time right before me and my ex were about to leave she went in the other room before he got to the door where i was and said why couldnt you date normal girls. haha.

at first before i was serious in my relationships i had guys just want to bring me home invite me to dinner or something to see what their parents would say or if they wouldn't find out when i was wearing a wig one of my old fuck buddies ripped it off in front of his family.. yeah, thats why i said "old" fuck buddies i couldn't look at him after.

but other then that parents usually don't say much or have a problem. as long as they seen their son was happy they didn't do much. i hate the mommas boys though, i will never date another one of them again.

METALFACE
12-07-2011, 10:32 PM
well, has anyone actually brought there trans girlfriend home to meet the parents? And how did it go?

Yeah
12-07-2011, 10:54 PM
i've been taken home to many families. the father usually has no problem with me, the mother usually doesn't know what to think.

i remember one time right before me and my ex were about to leave she went in the other room before he got to the door where i was and said why couldnt you date normal girls. haha.

at first before i was serious in my relationships i had guys just want to bring me home invite me to dinner or something to see what their parents would say or if they wouldn't find out when i was wearing a wig one of my old fuck buddies ripped it off in front of his family.. yeah, thats why i said "old" fuck buddies i couldn't look at him after.

but other then that parents usually don't say much or have a problem. as long as they seen their son was happy they didn't do much. i hate the mommas boys though, i will never date another one of them again.

Dita, sounds like you had good experience meetin the parents. Thats cool.

Brittany St Jordan
12-08-2011, 12:33 AM
well, has anyone actually brought there trans girlfriend home to meet the parents? And how did it go?

It all depends on the chick you bring home. Regardless of if they have a cock or not, if they are a decent person and have their shit together then your family will most likely like them. If they are a fucking mess and everything is dramatic situation... yea have fun at Xmas dude ;)

And if you are too concerned about what other people will think about who you are dating then you might not want to date those people in the first place.

JackBeLittle
12-08-2011, 12:35 AM
Yes, and I have. Why wouldn't you?

METALFACE
12-08-2011, 12:39 AM
Yes, and I have. Why wouldn't you?

I Have a few Times, no shame in my game, im always down to bring my girl home:)

Brittany St Jordan
12-08-2011, 12:40 AM
I Have a few Times, no shame in my game, im always down to bring my girl home:)

Then why the thread?

METALFACE
12-08-2011, 12:46 AM
Then why the thread?

just asking if anyone has gone through that, thats all

Brittany St Jordan
12-08-2011, 12:47 AM
just asking if anyone has gone through that, thats all

fair enough ;)

eddymunster90
12-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Are you asking if the parents knew about the TS or just assumed she was GG? I had a TS girl that was considered my GF and mom had no issues with her. However I'm not sure if my mom could tell. I've actually seen her pic here.

METALFACE
12-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Are you asking if the parents knew about the TS or just assumed she was GG? I had a TS girl that was considered my GF and mom had no issues with her. However I'm not sure if my mom could tell. I've actually seen her pic here.

either one

eddymunster90
12-08-2011, 01:48 AM
either one

The TS was one of afew people I brought around to my mom. She didn't mind what we did, but isn't a fan of triffling ho's. If they come over they better have manners and respect. My borther on the other didn't care about that.

OEMEnemyNum1
12-08-2011, 01:50 AM
Yeah my mother has met my serious girlfriend that I dated, and a couple of other girls I've seen from time to time. I guess the only thing was she didn't know they were TS, and no one really could have known so it wasn't even like a big deal.

yodajazz
12-08-2011, 04:31 AM
Yeah my mother has met my serious girlfriend that I dated, and a couple of other girls I've seen from time to time. I guess the only thing was she didn't know they were TS, and no one really could have known so it wasn't even like a big deal.

It could be a problem, if dad takes one look at her and says, "Hey weren't you the Yum, Girl of the Month, in April 2005? That rear shot where you were bent over was my favorite". You know what I'm saying?

ditadior
12-08-2011, 04:39 AM
Dita, sounds like you had good experience meetin the parents. Thats cool.

it's all about a first impression.

Ineeda SM
12-08-2011, 05:35 AM
it's all about a first impression.

My parents are both gone now. But my mom was a very open minded person. Once my parents got over my being bisexual at a young age, they began to see things differently. They became smarter and accepting.

I had a TS girlfriend (Kelly) for 3 years when I was in my 20's. My mom didn't know how to act when she first met Kelly. But kelly was very understanding about it and she told my mom to not worry about anything. It's OK if you feel a little weird about me, but it will pass when you get to know me better. After that, my mom and dad both hugged Kelly and welcomed her.

ditadior
12-08-2011, 07:01 AM
My parents are both gone now. But my mom was a very open minded person. Once my parents got over my being bisexual at a young age, they began to see things differently. They became smarter and accepting.

I had a TS girlfriend (Kelly) for 3 years when I was in my 20's. My mom didn't know how to act when she first met Kelly. But kelly was very understanding about it and she told my mom to not worry about anything. It's OK if you feel a little weird about me, but it will pass when you get to know me better. After that, my mom and dad both hugged Kelly and welcomed her.

i'm sorry for your loss. i would die without my family. i love my mom and dad they are my everything. and i don't want to think of that day until it happens.

i agree to what your saying as of acceptance. they just were worried and wanted to know what was best for you. parents i found always worry their heart out and just want the best, but in the end as long as your happy they end up giving in as long as its reasonable, right and its for the best.

it was the same with my transition even though its a whole different topic but it compares i promise.
mom and dad were not accepting at all, they were not wanting at all thought it was a phase, then tolerated who i am, now accept me because they just want the best for me, they love me and they want to see me happy.

parents and family will always be the ones that are there.
they maybe the hardest ones to impress but in the end of the day i feel that if your happy and you give them respect you get it back in the long run
(note to everyone not every set of parents is like this. it's not like i can say what is right and is wrong this is my opinon.)

justafreak
12-08-2011, 07:40 AM
yes I would!

Willie Escalade
12-08-2011, 07:44 AM
My mother didn't meet my ex...but my father did. He actually liked her! He didn't know she was a Tgirl though...

NaughtyJane
12-08-2011, 07:48 AM
I actually enjoyed reading these posts...
so strangely civilized.

I've met a few of my 'friends' parents over the years.
Just like the rest of my social life it has gone fine.

As the new girl mingling in a mix of new people,
I assume I am more nervous than any one...
I just crack jokes and offer to help - if that is appropriate.

Pikachu2011
12-08-2011, 09:39 AM
My mom wouldn't care. It's the dad that I will say Fuck no since everyone on his side is a homophobe.

Nivek
12-08-2011, 09:53 AM
I would. My parents Love me unconditionally. If I brought a Trans Gf over for dinner, they wouldn't give a rats ass. As ling as I were happy they would support me 100%. my parents always instilled in my siblings and I a sense of tolerance and understanding for sexual preferences. As long as children or animals aren't involved to each their own.

msharrow
12-08-2011, 09:56 AM
sure - why not- I am not ashamed of anything I do ! I an very upfront and I am secure in what I like

carl essex
12-08-2011, 11:53 AM
i cant stand these shite threads, would you marry a TS, would you be seen in public with a TS, would you goto the shops with a TS blah blah blah, if this is your sexuality and you have someone you like or love then yes they are a part of your life, dont be ashamed just embrace it, my family and friends know all about my GF who is a TS and fully accept her.

Yvonne183
12-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Before we go to the prom, Potsie invites me to his mom's to meet her. After saying hello, I go and knock her china cabinet over, smashing all her dishes. Then me and Potsie go down to the malt shop and drink some pop while reading Archie comics. Then I poke Potsies eyes out with a straw.

What the hey?? Is this a question for 17 year olds,,,lol

Most guys I met have been much older than me, so maybe for my situation I would have to meet their wife and kids and that probably wouldn't go over to well.

onmyknees
12-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Before we go to the prom, Potsie invites me to his mom's to meet her. After saying hello, I go and knock her china cabinet over, smashing all her dishes. Then me and Potsie go down to the malt shop and drink some pop while reading Archie comics. Then I poke Potsies eyes out with a straw.

What the hey?? Is this a question for 17 year olds,,,lol

Most guys I met have been much older than me, so maybe for my situation I would have to meet their wife and kids and that probably wouldn't go over to well.

You have a very dark, yet appealing way of looking at things. I like it.

Quiet Reflections
12-08-2011, 05:04 PM
I have a few times and my mother normally spends all night in the kitchen cooking and grilling them like she would any girl I bring home. My dad and I just drink beer and shoot the shit. They love me no matter what, who I have on my arm doesn't matter to them as long as I'm happy and not wasting my money.

qwerty94
12-08-2011, 06:30 PM
i cant stand these shite threads, would you marry a TS, would you be seen in public with a TS, would you goto the shops with a TS blah blah blah, if this is your sexuality and you have someone you like or love then yes they are a part of your life, dont be ashamed just embrace it, my family and friends know all about my GF who is a TS and fully accept her.

exactly ^___^ i mean, let's be honest... If you aren't comfortable with your family knowing about your gf who happens to be TS, that relationship probably won't last very long- maybe a few years, but how could you have a relationship where you have to hide your significant other?

tsadriana
12-08-2011, 06:53 PM
exactly ^___^ i mean, let's be honest... If you aren't comfortable with your family knowing about your gf who happens to be TS, that relationship probably won't last very long- maybe a few years, but how could you have a relationship where you have to hide your significant other?
True ,only some sees TS like they are some aliens.:iagree:

NaughtyJane
12-08-2011, 10:37 PM
That is just it, before I date someone I figure out real quick if they are cool enough to bother. If I sense shame, hesitancy about my companionship on any level... it won't get off the ground at all, ever. I direct that guy to the eros guide... literally. Appropriate for him, keeps my dance card free for someone that might matter.

Yvonne183
12-09-2011, 12:16 AM
You have a very dark, yet appealing way of looking at things. I like it.

Thanks,, I live in the darkness and yet, it is appealing to me to live there.

Another take on this question,, I wonder how many guys think they'd be welcome visiting a tgirls mom. Out of the guys I met in my past, I would want none of them to meet my mom, they were much too sleezy. Any guy who's into tgirls is not good enough to meet my mom,,,lol

dakota87
12-09-2011, 01:43 AM

OMG! I've been subscribing to your youtube channel forever. I love your videos!
Good to see you here.
:)

Ineeda SM
12-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Thanks,, I live in the darkness and yet, it is appealing to me to live there.

Another take on this question,, I wonder how many guys think they'd be welcome visiting a tgirls mom. Out of the guys I met in my past, I would want none of them to meet my mom, they were much too sleezy. Any guy who's into tgirls is not good enough to meet my mom,,,lol

I just spent the Thanksgiving holiday in CT with my new TS girlfriend. I met her parents for the first time, and they welcomed me warmly. They were glad that their daughter has found someone who treats her kindly and really cares about her. I am invited back for christmas dinner. They like me.

headhunter
12-09-2011, 02:57 AM
Yes...!!

MHarrigan82
09-16-2012, 06:52 AM

My mom is the same way. I won't bring my gg girlfriend back home to meet my mom. My mom is super religious she is like an assitant pastor. She is like waterboy mom everything is the devil. I love my mom to death but I had to move out of state as I got older. My family is very homophobic unfortunately. I only go back home like twice a year. My girlfriend now is a transwoman we have been dating for 3 months. I told my mom I am dating a cool woman but have not told her she is a transwoman. I have not meet my girlfriend parents. If we get really serious, I will tell her.

Jamie French
09-16-2012, 09:13 AM
I've always brought my trans or genetic GFs or even BFs home to meet my mother. I made sure to force it on the family at an early age so I wouldn't have hassles or awkwardness with 'em later on in my adult life. Gotta put your foot down early or else you'll wind up a pussy.

GrimFusion
09-16-2012, 09:57 AM

Kelly Shore once wrote a page-long post on here defending men who she felt shouldn't be required to introduce their TS girlfriends to friends and family if it meant alienation. She said that was something the girls may have had to experience while transitioning, but it simply shouldn't be required or expected of men. She went on to say that if given the option between alienating friends and family by introducing a transsexual girlfriend and simply leaving the relationship to save face, most men would choose to leave.

I think she's full of shit. Then again, my parents already know. I wouldn't be the guy losing connections with family so I can't see things from that perspective, I guess.

jennylicious
09-16-2012, 12:51 PM
Kelly Shore once wrote a page-long post on here defending men who she felt shouldn't be required to introduce their TS girlfriends to friends and family if it meant alienation. She said that was something the girls may have had to experience while transitioning, but it simply shouldn't be required or expected of men. She went on to say that if given the option between alienating friends and family by introducing a transsexual girlfriend and simply leaving the relationship to save face, most men would choose to leave.

I think she's full of shit. Then again, my parents already know. I wouldn't be the guy losing connections with family so I can't see things from that perspective, I guess.

I ended a relationship rather than meet a guys family. The thought of meeting anyones family is daunting at best, but meeting his 8 year old son in the process was too much for me.

None of us are perfect.

TheGuard
09-16-2012, 06:09 PM
My parents are bleeding liberals, so I would have no issue whatsoever.