PDA

View Full Version : First Time Cherry Popped

ditadior
12-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Everyone loves a juicy first time story don't they?
Mind's a little wild, unforgettable, but typical me at the same time story.

When I was 12 to or almost 13 my mom drove me in town (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island) to let me go see my friends hang-out at the mall and go to a movie.
Let alone did I know that my friend's had a little twist added to it. Ever since I was little (which I guess I still am a baby, but anyway) because I was a little more mature then others my age in other ways. Also, I just didn't want to deal with their ignorance, stupidity and just wasn't for me I guess.

This group of friends was about 15-17 and they get one of their friends to get alcohol. Typical east coast Canada thing, let's go to a movie loaded.. right? Not really, but I did it. I don't remember what I drank but it doesn't matter.

Okay this is where it starts, I have drank before at this age sadly, but I was loaded. I call my mom no answer she wouldn't pick up and she was supposed to pick me up. I was freaking out thinking dad is going to shoot me and wipe the floor clean with me. So first instinct call someone else up to drive you home. I called some guy that I knew from a friend, and he picks me up. This guy is okay looking at the time now he is nasty in my eyes. I get in the car he drives, he doesn't leave the parking lot and I start getting on him and making out with him.

He had no problem with me going all over him. 19 years old or 20, going on 12-13 what do you think... It wasn't his fault it was mine I was the one who threw myself on him. He tries to drive, but I just didn't want to stop there was just this drive in me. We get out of the parking lot, he drives not even 30 seconds down the street stops in a descreet parking lot.

Guess what kind of parking lot. Baptist church parking lot, like fuck right? Kissed, and then he undid his pants and I sucked him off for a bit, and it was uncomfortable always hated in the car even from the start of my sex life. I take my jeans off and jump in the backseat, and he gets in the back and I don't really remember the rest to be completely honest.

All I remember however long time period was I find a dick inside me loving it, wasn't that big maybe 7.5 thick. My mom is calling me where I am. I answer the phone while I smack him, I get clothed run a minute over to the movie parking lot and get my mother to pick me up. She is pissed at me (never knew about my encounter) because of the drinking, sad your father is going to shoot you. I get home I take the dog into my room and go into the bed and I get the spins. Long story short, I let it all go on me and the dog and dad found out.

And that was the night I lost my viriginity. 5 or 6 years ago ;)

Louis_K
12-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Would like to hear more stories from you but this one is a bit choppy and hard to follow.

Couple of nice pics at your site and like your interview segment.

Louis

ditadior
12-07-2011, 05:14 AM
Would like to hear more stories from you but this one is a bit choppy and hard to follow.

Couple of nice pics at your site and like your interview segment.

Louis

thank you for the compliments on my photos and the interview.
the story is choppy since i was a little wasted and it is in bits and pieces in my mind.
but i told the story to the best of what i remember.

more stories to come if not here, they will be on my blog xoxo

Louis_K
12-13-2011, 12:58 AM
the story is choppy since i was a little wasted and it is in bits and pieces in my mind.

I will definitely be on the lookout for more then :)

Louis

Louis_K
01-11-2012, 05:09 PM

Dita,

Wish you would drop in more here but wow to some of the reviews on your site. Come south some time :)

-Louis

ditadior
01-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Dita,

Wish you would drop in more here but wow to some of the reviews on your site. Come south some time :)

-Louis

thanks louis.
for confirmation on my reviews just join tgirlforums.com and the reviews are also located there.

if only i had my passport then i could get down south. but im scared if i go i will never want to come back to canada. is that a bad thing?

Louis_K
01-12-2012, 09:29 PM
thanks louis.
for confirmation on my reviews just join tgirlforums.com and the reviews are also located there.

if only i had my passport then i could get down south. but im scared if i go i will never want to come back to canada. is that a bad thing?

It would not be bad for us :)

-L