PDA

View Full Version : Ts/tv virginity

adrok
12-04-2011, 10:40 AM
I'm wondering what your first time was like with a ts or tv. Give us your stories.

Mine was with a tv girl I met on myspace. She was from Vegas and I happened to be going there on a trip. We met up and went to her place. We made out til she slipped her 8 in cock out and I stroked and sucked it. We went to her room where we 68'd each other till we came in each others mouth. After a quick break I ate out her asshole, lubes her up and fucked her tight ass. she had me pull oumeans the she started to lube and finger me. finally she stuck her smooth cock in me. she started slow and it hurt like he'll but I started to like it. She started to fuck me faster and harder until she started to strike my cock. Finally I felt her cock spasm and spray her hot cum in me and I came soon as well. It was mind blowing sex for me so I was wondering if you had some stories as well.

dc_guy_75
12-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Then u learned to write a paragraph with even more bullshit.

dderek123
12-04-2011, 11:59 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu3VmKYCLKa22S-vnHIrNf81Nlm7zLto4gN6hCzbNKAV2kPLc8futlBJf1

ew86riv
12-04-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm wondering what your first time was like with a ts or tv. Give us your stories.

Mine was with a tv girl I met on myspace. She was from Vegas and I happened to be going there on a trip. We met up and went to her place. We made out til she slipped her 8 in cock out and I stroked and sucked it. We went to her room where we 68'd each other till we came in each others mouth. After a quick break I ate out her asshole, lubes her up and fucked her tight ass. she had me pull oumeans the she started to lube and finger me. finally she stuck her smooth cock in me. she started slow and it hurt like he'll but I started to like it. She started to fuck me faster and harder until she started to strike my cock. Finally I felt her cock spasm and spray her hot cum in me and I came soon as well. It was mind blowing sex for me so I was wondering if you had some stories as well.

what the hell is a 68? lol

MdR Dave
12-04-2011, 01:38 PM
what the hell is a 68? lol
From the context he meant 69.

But to answer your question:

The 68 is a classic. "You blow me and I'll owe you one".

adrok
12-04-2011, 05:04 PM
So i blew it with the 68. Im sorry. Can anyone share some stories to get this thread past my spelling errors.

stimpy17
12-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Sorry but the vultures are circling.