PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Bottom Position?

Queens Guy
02-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Question for the bottoms:

What is your favorite position when getting topped?

Standing up? Lying down? Missionary? Doggy?

yosi
02-04-2006, 06:48 PM
this is my favorite position 8)

Queens Guy
02-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the pic.

It's not the position in your avatar? :D

yosi
02-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks for the pic.

It's not the position in your avatar? :D

the position in my avatar is my second favorite :D

BeardedOne
02-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Hmm...I would have to say...YES! :D

But seriously, folx...

I prefer face-to-face/legs up, because I can see the gurl, look into her eyes, but I'm old and busted and get muscle cramps. :cry:

Doggy works, but can be awkward.

A nice spooning/laying on my side, can be verrrrrry nahhhce. :)

Skillet
02-09-2006, 01:48 AM
Hmm...I would have to say...YES! :D

But seriously, folx...

I prefer face-to-face/legs up, because I can see the gurl, look into her eyes, but I'm old and busted and get muscle cramps. :cry:
That's why you need to have access to a mirror during those lovely moments of passion. Unless, of course, you'd rather not see yourself. Which I can fully relate to. :mrgreen:

But, I can't say for meself, I happen to untouched, when it comes to this area. :oops:

Darren
02-09-2006, 02:17 AM
I'll have to agree with yosi's picture as my favorite. I love being able to see and kiss while being topped. Though when getting done doggy, I like feeling her holding me around my chest and kissing my neck....damn it, can I have two favorites?

Of course, when I'm topping, I like being able to see and kiss in missionary, and holding and kissing a neck while doing doggy.

BeardedOne
02-09-2006, 02:25 AM
Unless, of course, you'd rather not see yourself. Which I can fully relate to. :mrgreen:

But, I can't say for meself, I happen to untouched, when it comes to this area. :oops:

Stop, you're scaring me! :shock:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6930

I like the mirror idea, though. I'll have to remember that next time. I took pictures last time, but the POV was awkward and her cock blocked the view of my face. :shock:

As for the 'untouched' part, find a nice girl, have a few drinks, and get down. :wink:

SexxxyJade
02-09-2006, 04:27 AM
when I'm getting fucked....

I like to start off riding the dick, this gives me a chance to get a feel of it, or if its to big, to adjust to it. Also turns me on to look into the eyes of my victim :lol: . And do tell them exactly what im gonna do to that cock.
After I ride it, I like to take it from the bak, as hard as he can, this really gets me riled up. I also like alot of talking moaning and plain ole dirty talk. To end it off I liketo lie on my bak, legs up and spread wide, while he plunges my azz, at the same time stroking my cock, til i explodeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wink: .

Then its my turn to fuk his brains out :D

BeardedOne
02-09-2006, 04:29 AM
Then its my turn to fuk his brains out :D

:shock:

I've always loved you. :D

Darren
02-09-2006, 05:00 AM
BeardedOne got a reply to Jade before I could, but I'll still say:

Jade, I love the way you think! :wink:

BeardedOne
02-09-2006, 05:35 AM
BeardedOne got a reply to Jade before I could, but I'll still say:

Jade, I love the way you think! :wink:

Hey, I'm on top of it...When I'm not at the bottom. :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-09-2006, 06:45 AM
LOL. If and when I bottom..hmm..Cant one be greedy and say all of the above? :wink: LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
02-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Jade, you just described a perfect evening! Well, that is after we've gone out to dinner and gotten to know one another.

I have to agree: I like variety and many different positions (and love a girl who likes to mix it up, and take turns topping), but my favorite position is Yosi's. Whether she's riding me or fucking me, I love to look up into her eyes, play with her boobs, kiss her lovely lips, all of that.

Paul
02-09-2006, 07:28 AM
am gona guess....and all bottoms will probably agree.......on bottom :)

Deepdarkfucker
02-09-2006, 06:47 PM
I love being on top burying the pole in a great missionary or scissors position....hmmm with Jade would be nice :)

Queens Guy
02-10-2006, 01:07 AM
Thanks for all the replies.

I am curious about being the bottom. Just wanted to know what the best introduction was.

I like that first pic, too.

Which NYC girl would be the best for a new bottom?

Ecstatic
02-10-2006, 06:30 AM
My top pick in NY is Venus, or Jasmin Thai. You can check their reviews at SER. Both are beautiful, bright girls who know how to entertain, and both welcome first timers and will make you feel comfortable. And while both are big enough, they aren't too big for a first timer.

ANIYAH
02-10-2006, 08:29 AM
My favorite position would have to be stand up me in the air ..Guy picking me up and just throwing me all of the dick

Ecstatic
02-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Sigh...Aniyah, that's like the one position I can't do: bad back. :(

robbie
02-13-2006, 11:36 PM
I'm tempted to say any bottom position because I'd hate to be restricted to just one... and Jade's response sure sounds the best to me... but when push comes to shove (pardon the pun), i'd have to agree, the pic that opened up this post is my favorite... nothing like feeling her breasts on my chest, with our tounges dancing together while she drives her big beautiful cock deep inside of me!