PDA

View Full Version : Not sure I fit in here or any where else.

derrick60053
12-02-2011, 05:11 AM
I'm sorry for posting stupid stuff or saying mean things earlier. This world has made me crazy. Time is a cruel bitch. Not sure how to combine lust and love. It's too easy to criticize or pick apart anyone or anything.

MdR Dave
12-02-2011, 05:20 AM
That's just the way it is. That's just the way it is and we never seem to change it.

Dino Velvet
12-02-2011, 06:24 AM
Nothing matters anyway. Just smile and have a good time. This planet cannot be saved.

Ineeda SM
12-03-2011, 03:31 AM
Nothing matters anyway. Just smile and have a good time. This planet cannot be saved.

Ain't it the truth though?

I'm sorry for posting stupid stuff or saying mean things earlier. This world has made me crazy. Time is a cruel bitch. Not sure how to combine lust and love. It's too easy to criticize or pick apart anyone or anything.

Derrick, never take anything or anybody on this site too seriously. Some people are nice, and many are just back stabbers. Just like real life. My buddy Dino says the truth. This world is beyond saving, because not enough people want it to be saved. So nothing matters.

BellaBellucci
12-03-2011, 03:42 AM
Nihlism FTW.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
12-03-2011, 05:13 AM
Nihlism FTW.

~BB~

Indifference FTW

Nihilists care too much about nothing. Indifference just lights up and shrugs his shoulders not even bothering to argue.

Yvonne183
12-03-2011, 05:29 AM

I'm sorry to say this but on this forum all I read is stupid stuff, why should your posts or mine be any different.

But like you, the world made me crazy, I don't fit in anywhere, I don't even fit in a mental ward, they think I'm too crazy.

Time is cruel,, it goes ever so slowly.

Lust and love,,,, I await the day someone showed me what "love" is. It is just a word with no meaning, a word used by others to fulfill their needs and then throw the bits away inn the trash when they are done. Love does not exist, it's all in your head.

Nautica
12-03-2011, 11:45 AM

No one can 'make' you crazy. You can 'choose' to be weak or 'choose' to stand your ground. You have the ability to change and/or make better, anything in your life you want to change.

"No one can upset you without YOUR permission."-Napolean Hill

I haven't been on here since 8-22-11. Is it this site? Maybe take a break from here? Maybe go on a bike trial, an open field... somewhere airy so you can breathe and think.

This is your life. Don't allow someone to control you. You're not a puppet. Enjoy yourself. Everyone deserves to be happy. It's up to YOU to KNOW happiness is meant for you!

You should research Napolean Hill, Earl Nightingale, Les Brown, & Jim Rohn(to name a few) on YouTube! THEY CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you, truely, want to be happier, you can get there. And, it's not about getting 'there' because it's, already, in you and waiting for you to accept it.

Oprah has stuck me with a quote she got from Maya Angelou-

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the FIRST time."

Hugs!!!!!!!!:)

Nautica

Quiet Reflections
12-03-2011, 12:20 PM
Indifference FTW

Nihilists care too much about nothing. Indifference just lights up and shrugs his shoulders not even bothering to argue.
Keep thinking that. You are well on your way to being a good Nihilists