PDA

View Full Version : yourdaddy: you're a redneck scumbag

yourdaddy
02-04-2006, 03:30 AM
You damn right !!!!! And proud of it. When you get down here to Florida, where all the scumbags eventually wash up, look me up bitch.......I'll show you what a boy-dog can do.

yourdaddy
02-04-2006, 03:33 AM
I'm sorry , but you really are a total idiot Arianna.

yourdaddy
02-04-2006, 03:48 AM
By the fucking way. I am a 5th generation Florida red-neck. The biggest favour, you and your liberal friends could do for me, is to tell everyone how we eat liberals for lunch down here. Maybe that way, we could staunch the flow of you lame yankees, who come down here looking to get away from high northern taxes. If it was up to me, people would never be able to move out of the state that their grandparents were born in. You noreasters, expecially, are the biggest cheapskates in the USA. You are at the bottom of the pile when it comes to donating, to good causes, yet you're the first to moan about what fools we are down South. Per capita, Mississippi, leads the nation in donations. Connecticut is last. Massachusets is next to last.

Felicia Katt
02-04-2006, 04:18 AM
Per capita in this case means that Mississippi, if not the poorest, is one of the poorest states, so they can give less, even a lot less, than other states, and appear more generous

According to Forbes (http://www.forbes.com/realestate/2005/11/23/most-charitable-states-cx_lh_1125home_ls.html) Utah is the most charitable state. This is not suprising, since its is a predominantly Mormon state and they are required to tithe 10 per cent of their income to the Church.

New York, California and Connecticutt are in the top 10. 3 Southern states are as well, but are the bottom 3. Florida is not on the list. Nor is Mississippi

New Englanders give an average of only 1.3% of their annual pretax income to charity. However, almost 82% of New England households participate in charitable giving. Only 65% of the residents of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states give to charity each year. But they give an average 2.2% of their income when they do.

People in New England give a fairly high percentage of their income to secular causes. In other regions like the South and the Plains states, people give a higher percentage of their income to their congregations. Putting 10 dollars in the collection plate is an admirable act, but since the money goes to support the giver's church, its a more selfish, charitable act than giving to some agency like the Red Cross, or United Way, with no expectation of direct return.

Yourdaddy, I think its great you have such deep roots in your community, its too bad they only seem to bear such bitter fruit.

FK

kennbo
02-04-2006, 04:27 AM
Felicia, come to Massachusetts and marry me. I have been so totally blown away by the depth of both your intellect and wit on numerous occasions (this post being the latest). You're great.

Trogdor
02-04-2006, 05:17 AM
Yourdaddy......

............you're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.

Anyhow, for a conservative, it's somewhat ironic you are in a transgendered discussion forum.

Now if you'll excuse me, time to have fun in Detroit with the Super Bowl comming up. :mrgreen:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Primacron/trogdorfire.jpg

GroobySteven
02-04-2006, 05:30 AM
Hggghhh, Hggghhh, Hggghhh...

Jasadin
02-04-2006, 05:32 AM
Brains and beauty indeed Felicia :!:

AllanahStarrNYC
02-04-2006, 08:38 AM
of it was up to me- inbreeding would be outlawed in central florida

Trogdor
02-04-2006, 09:06 AM

I'll Entertain us, Allanah.

*covers his body in dozen's of Alka-Seltzer tablets and gets chained to a small crane. William Shater hits a button and Trogdor gets lowered into a large tank of water. Bubbles and seltzer fills the tank, almost looking like he's getting attacked by paronas. Next to the tank, the Masturbating Bear and Pimpbot 5000 with Eric Cartman play nude twister with the Golden Girls. Also, Robocop is seen having a threesome with Rosanne Bar and Angelina Jolee dressed as a clown * :mrgreen:

AllanahStarrNYC
02-04-2006, 09:57 AM
bitch U PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED for tha post-

as they say in the ball rooms- THAT WAS TENS ACCROSS THE BOARD

lmao

chefmike
02-04-2006, 02:18 PM
:claps :rock2 :peanutbutter :popcorn

yourdaddy
02-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Feelin' the love.

yourdaddy
02-04-2006, 06:54 PM
Arianna, I've come up with a very viable, workable plan for your so-called move to the warm sunny climes of South Florida. HOLLYWOOD !!! It's got sort of a "Carny" atmosphere, so you would look perfect there. People in Hollywood still get tattoos, so you could find a sleazy hole- in- the- wall where you and waffle boy could set up shop. He could get a job as a "short order", in one of the Waffle Houses on 441. Luckily for you, the place is crawling with democrats looking for a handout. There are only a few people still wanting tatts, so you could apply for some sort of welfare, seeing as you are some sort of minority. I'm sure that if you have a voter registration card, the dems will find something for you. You're gonna need all the help you can get for your facial surgery. I would brush up on your Cuban, before you go. It's sort of like Spanish, but only they can understand their stoccato, bastardized version. Try and make friends with a Columbian or a Venezuelan, so you can hear some real Spanish. Hollywood is full of French Canadians, that wear those funny little marble-sack bathing suits, so there's lots of pasty-white skin surface, and since they have no taste anyway, they will certainly need a 2nd rate tatt artist. Since you're moving South, and you look like a truck driver, see if you can find a good, solid 60's pick-up, so you can drop mike off at the Waffle House.

chefmike
02-04-2006, 09:49 PM

INDEED....but it's too late for yourdaddygump!

yourdaddy
02-04-2006, 10:32 PM
At least I go for originality. waffle boy, you need some new material. As long as you two bring up family, which I never do, who in the hell did Arianna inherit that schnoz from? Did Jimmy Durante and yo momma have a little tryst back in the 50's? When you get facial reconstruction Arianna, be sure to save the left over material. There'll be enuf for several dick implants.

chefmike
02-05-2006, 12:06 AM
gump[/b]] As long as you two bring up family, which I never do...

Yes, we understand why...

chefmike
02-05-2006, 01:27 AM
As long as you two bring up family, which I never do...

Yes, we understand why...Lovin' the Betty av, Mike. BP RULEZ! :)

I think I read something about an upcoming flick about Betty...as a side note, I've always been fascinated by the famous, unsolved Black Dahlia murder mystery...and Betty and the Dahlia (Elizabeth Short) bear the same sultry resemblance, IMO. And while on the subject, there is finally a movie in production based on J Ellroy's (LA Confidential author) novel The Black Dahlia...starring Hilary Swank! :rock2

And now back to the subject of this thread...a nature vs nurture case... an inbred neo-nazi named yourdaddygump...

AllanahStarrNYC
02-05-2006, 02:12 AM
you know it's the not the first time yourdaddy has made a racist remark towards cuban people and spanish people- he made one directly at me at one time. i do happen to be cuban.

for your information you racist red neck asswipe- the cuban people and people from spain have a very close affinity to each other. cuba was scene as one the crown jeweles of the colony's during the spanish empire- and as a very important colony. there are many cuban exhiles living in spain. in fact, when i was in spain this summer, when i told people i was cuban- everyone told me about how much cubans are welcomed and liked in spain.

you are an ignorant fuck to say that we speak cuban. our version is not bastardize but just typical to cuba. islands like puerto rico and dr also speak spanish but in a different tone, and use many different slang words we do not use.

i guess the same could be said for all americans if one was to use your pathetic argument ABOUT you- since you are AMERICAN and the ENglish would speak the correct form of English-hence you as well speak a bastardized version of the language? what a bunch of crap

just as english is different in different parts of the uk, in america, in australia, etc

spanish is different in cuba, argentina, columbia, spain, etc...

we CAN all understand each other and speak the same language- just with different nuances,resonance, flow and different use of slang

and if we are going to talk about MUDERING the english language look no further than G.W.

for instance- CLASSOC DUBYA QUOTE

It seems like to me that if somebody is talking to al Qaeda, we want to know why.
Louisville, Kentucky, Jan. 11, 2006

bigd321
02-05-2006, 03:44 AM
yourdaddy, Arianna touched on a good point that I would love to hear an answer to. As a self described "redneck" how does your redneck, conservative friends and family view your interest in "pre-ops"? Are you keeping it a secret? If so why? Is it because you're afraid of what they'll say. Maybe put you in the same catagory they view the people you and them look down upon? Hmmmmm, inquiring minds wanna know.

Felicia Katt
02-05-2006, 07:35 AM
Felicia, come to Massachusetts and marry me. I have been so totally blown away by the depth of both your intellect and wit on numerous occasions (this post being the latest). You're great.

As soon as we can (legally) honeymoon in Florida (and you show me the 2 karat, princess cut flawless diamond in a platinum setting) its a date. :)

Sadly, I have a much much better chance of finding that ring in a box of crackerjacks, than of the crackers in the Florida legislature abandoning their express pattern of hatred and prejudice against gay and transgender people.

FK

midpier
02-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Allanah, Felicia, Arriana

You give me hope. Woman of intellect and Grace......, nothing more sexy than Women who can speak thier minds in a convincing articulate way. You are all refreshing, sorry that this asshole had to bring shit up but in a way it's good to see your firm and passionate responces.

Midpier

yourdaddy
02-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Go Steelers !!!!!!!!!

yourdaddy
02-05-2006, 07:15 PM
Arianna, when you get down here, probably around the year 2020, it would be nice if we could lie in a 69 position together. With my big hairy balls in your mouth, you could bury that giant schnoz in my asshole. Since we don't have inside bathrooms in out trailers yet, the old crusty shit you'll have to wade through first, might slow you down for a second, although I doubt it. It looks like you're probably starving for ANY kind of physical contact, so my ass will be greatly appreciated, I'm sure. Go Steelers !!!!!

south ov da border
02-05-2006, 08:04 PM
yourdaddy, u'r from Florida? I can see why you aren't liked on here...

marissaazts
02-05-2006, 08:39 PM
ya'll shouldent let him push ur buttons

he's a random guy you most likely never meet

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 03:25 AM
I would like to apologize to the newbies on the board for the rantings of 2 certifiably insane liberals, who take pleasure in calling people names. They have both, (Arianna and chefmike, also referred to as waffle boy), had their wimpy little asses kicked quite often on this board by people who think that original thought is more useful than spouting moveon.org rhetoric. chefmike, in fact, may very well be just a nom de guerre. A lot of people just think she's our moderator. Poor Arianna is lost in space, and really has no idea what she wants, or how he's going to get there. My advice is just to stick to the subject that brought us all here in the first place. Our fascination with T-gurls.

Felicia Katt
02-06-2006, 05:43 AM
Yourdaddy, your claiming victory in any debate here is like Bush claiming Mission Accomplished on the aircraft carrier. All wet. And all wrong. You don't add anything factual or original to the discussions, and you never actually rebut anyone who does. Any point you think you have made is easily blunted by one quick Google query. And as far as name calling and questionable sources, in my experience, you have always been the first one to resort to insult over intellect and name calling over analysis. You parrot what you heard on Rush or Hannity way more than anyone else here has ever mirrored Moveon or Michael Moore.

You may have come here out of a fascination for t girls, but you are more of a fascist towards them. You say stick to the subject of tgurls, but the politicians you support stick it to them, and subject them to perpeptual inequities and indignities that you chose to either ignore, or worse, defend. You probably have a picture with Newt, or Reagan on your desk, and a picture of Vicki or Allanah locked in it. Since you most assuredly don't share your fascination with this world with your other world, don't share that world here, unless you can do so with points for real discussion and politeness, please.

FK

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 05:44 AM
That's great, funny, original humour. m If we have to give and take about politics on a TS board, then that's the way to do it. Unfortunately, the Mexicans have it pretty much sewn up around here. Until you can get a Cuban band to use accordians, and basically play polka mu8sic, then an Afro -Cuban club will go broke. You may be a heeb J, but you're OK in my book.

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 05:58 AM
How 'Bout them Steelers?

yourdaddy
02-06-2006, 06:09 AM
I'd have to give it a go, if she looked really fine, and had a great set of tits. Hell, if she comes out looking like Vicki Richter, i'd change my religion, get a circumcision, and marry her. You, on the other hand......

south ov da border
02-06-2006, 08:47 PM
bottom line, if u took the jews and the cubans out of florida u would pretty much have mississippi, alabama, etc.

in other words a shitty state with no tourism, no economy and no flavor....

actually my people and allanahs people are ashamed of the rednecks like u in the state..ur family may have been there first, but it was a fuckin hellhole till our people got there...say thank u and move the fuck out if u dont like it or ill have my folks buy up all the property around u and build a big ass cuban club next door...

BEFOERE I START PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY CALL THINGS HOW THEY ARE, AND NOT HOW I FEEL OR THINK THEY SHOULD BE.

Blacks are ashamed of everyone in FL. Know why, because people like me get fired from places for not being hispanic. White ppl sue, so they won't try that shit on them. it's a RIGHT TO WORK STATE so the haves can shit on the have nots. That's Florida in a nutshell.

It's white vs not so white but still better than the darker ppl of the same background. THat's everyday life there. Why light vs dark be an issue? I think it's b/c the first thing contradictioin that happened in the Bible. God made a difference between light and dark, and light was good, so why wouldn't dark be bad???

This whole convo has been about ignorant mindsets, and the things spoken out just confirm how ignorant the mindsets can be. I'm not talking shit about anyone, but if anymore really had a problem with the things yourdaddy says, there are many different ways to zing somebody than get personal or say stupid things or take offense.

FLorida is a shitty state with the hispanics there too, I'm black so I can tell ya'll that nobody likes us there. It's just one of those things. Can't do too much about it. Just too much tension down there. Not just from whites but all different types. I grew up with cubans and let me tell you, some of their parents and grandparents won't address certain people inflicted with the TOO MUCH COLOR skin syndrome. AND I SPOKE SPANISH WITH THEM, so that made it worse. Not all cubans are bad, b/c not all people are bad, but learn the history of the people who left Cuba during the revolution up until Castro took power. Some of the very same are in charge of Big Sugar and places like Immokalee aka Slavery common day.(I worked on the migrant farms as a student at times).

If you are ever in south florida, point your finger in any direction and ther are slaves and endentured servants still around, picking tomatoes and losing their arms in freak accidents.

If you took the jews and cubans out, then there might not be such a big difference in economy, wait THat's a lie, b/c then that would leave just white people to suck the common people who live there dry. THere already is no ecomoy, tourism is in decline. Everywhere has it's own flavor, last time I checked White Bread might be bland, but you can still spruce it up.

For people to come on here and not talk about human issues, but talk shit based on color and background doesn't say much for the participants in the ongoing discussions. Still entertaining though, for whatever reasons..

As far as Florida geos, all Southern states are just too closed minded. THat's why I left, B/C there were all eyes on me for many reasons, most not having to do with anything that really mattered...

Quinn
02-06-2006, 09:04 PM
*Waits for it* :popcorn

-Quinn

south ov da border
02-06-2006, 11:28 PM
I guess what I was trying to address was the fact that there are a lotta issues and things that could be spoken about, so why bash Liberals (we're all liberal to some degree if we're not rich) or talk shit about other ppl (yourdaddy, popps off about ppl who at least have the balls to show a pic of themself).

South Beach is still a shithole now. It's kinda like Hollywood with beach access. it was a hood up to 10-15 years ago. Those places that are high rent now are all the little rooms they built so the workers could sleep. Now they call them condo's hotels, appts. and whatnot. , It wasn't just the Jewish Developers who created it. They just had the biggest base and influence in that particualr part of Miami. If you ever go to south beach on a saturday, you'll see a whole bunch of Jewish ppl walking up and down everywhere.

Jews were already there, developers just got down with em and pimped the place out. Now nobody can afford to keep any businesses down there and the beach loses about 2 ft of land a year. Shit's underwater when it rains inland now, so South Beach's time is drawing near. I don't forsee a new orelans type disaster, but bad things nevertheless.

The fact that there were immigrants who came from Latin America just meant that those same developers had cheap manpower.The hispanic cash infulence took time to get legit. Before the 80's most businesses were just money laundering fronts for drug dealers and other questionable charecters(weather the owners knew it or not). THey tried to put hispanic and Black faces on the drug issues in the 80's but mainly it was a plan by the Republican Party to create more jobs while also polarizing the cash flow and distancing itself more and more from the common ppl problems. If you understand the concept that MONEY DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE, it's easier to see how a place like FLorida has the reputation it does.

. It was a multi-faceted thing that happened to South Beach, not just jews or whatever. WHen they filmed Miami Vice, it was a shithole then. THey really went over there and did research, hung out in the hood, even dressed the actresses as prostitutes and did busts for real. Miami Vice helped gain a lotta interest in buying up and beautifying Miami (don't want people thinking that the beach is the ghetto right, why else do people come to south FL?)

Blacks couldn't even go out there after dark uless they were performing until the 70's. They hung out in Overtown. THat place was a hub of the black community and had a lot of history and good things . Higher ups felt like putting an I-95 extention thru there and pretty much fucked it up. Hired police and gov officials to support the ideas that blacks didn't deserve that place, helped to keep a violent atmosphere to support the "get them out philosophy" The old Miami Arena is in the hood, and they tried to build up, make condos and whatnot so that Downtown could be another south beach but it didn't go as planned. They are still working on it, but it somewhat resembles skid row in Downtown L.A. Only reason I even talk about blacks is b/c that's the history I know the most.

I've seen a lof of people on here with good things to say. Lets share our thoughs about things, rather than just bash others. Sometimes it's fun tho.

OK PROCEED TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT...

south ov da border
02-07-2006, 12:19 AM
it's cool. Ppl think I'm jewish til they see me.

first name is Nehemiah....

chefmike
02-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Some of the the slime that this slug has left behind in his trail...

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:46 pm Post subject: Txts You go baby !!!!
Beautiful young lady, I.m all behind you on this one. Everything you've said has been right on, and truthful. It's so pitiful to see the inevitable racists hide behind their ignorance.....and I'm talking about the people who call You racist. Seanchai, especially, is the biggest hypocrite of all. He banned me from one of his sites once, because I took objection to his left-wing drivel.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:09 am Post subject:

You silly little newbies. AS many as it takes. You dummies don't know your asses from a hole in the ground. Are you trying to impress the ladies or something? i served 4 years in Viet Nam. Lost my father in WW2. What have you done, LATELY????

You served how many years in Vietnam? I guess you better get your stories straight...chickenhawk

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:06 am Post subject:

2years supporting out spy satellites at P.A.F.B, Cocoa Beach Florida, 1968-1969. 2 years, Lockheed Satellite Space Center, Sunnyvale, Ca., 1970, 1971.

Wow, sounds like some pretty scary duty, chickenhawk...
I myself served four years on the flight deck of the USS Kitty Hawk, yourdaddygump. Lloyd's Of London rates flight deck work as one of the world's most dangerous jobs... you were a REMF...aka rear echelon mother fucker...or sister fucker, in your case...

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:24 pm Post subject:

I have two pickups. A 1953 Ford, and a 1964 Jeep J 100. I only fuck Girls That I meet at family reunions Nothing wrong with that.

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:51 pm Post subject:

Maury is probably the lowest rated of all the "talk" shows on broadcast television. He is married to an intelligent Asian newsperson, which is the only reason the execs give him contracts. He's Jewish too, so that helps with the execs. I haven't watched his show in years, but i used to get the distinct impression that he is a closet cross dresser. At the very least, he's totally turned on by TG's. It's sad, but it's some of the only exposure the TG community can get. I just wish they wouldn't try to increase ratings by putting the buffoons on.

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:03 pm Post subject:

His girls are just thick, black, and have beautiful faces. Reminds me of some folks on this board.

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:33 pm Post subject:

The American Indian tribes have always revered TG's. They often thought they were closer to the Great Spirit. I think all the girls who work in Indian casinos should be required to be TG's. Maybe they'd bring us some luck.

I LOVE this one...this thread started by the REMF who claimed that he served in 'Nam...

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:20 pm Post subject: Wish me a happy Veterans Day.

I will never start a political thread on a forum like this. Unlike chefmike, I think politics should be a private matter. I'll damn sure jump in though, when meanness and lies are the issue. Cheers to the other veterans. I don't hate anyone.....Why should you?

Bipolar?-------

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:29 pm Post subject:

Luv you mike And Arianna. Happy Veterans Day chefmike.

Another fav... yourdaddygump is responding to a congrats from NYCe re his chickenhawk veterans day thread...yet, in his pea brain, he always thinks NYCe is Alannah cuz of the NYC after her name...nice going, gump

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allanah, It's very special that you answered. Being Cuban, You more than other girls understand that sometimes you just have to fight the good fight. There has to be a balance in this crazy world we live in. If everyone was anti-war during our history, we'd either be still paying taxes to the crown, or goose-stepping down 5th Avenue to"Deutchland Uber Alles". I wonder how Hitler's people would treat Transgendered people? B.T.W., How do Castro's people treat them?

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:28 am Post subject:

I am so glad that you admit to listening to my daddy Rush. God forbid the dems had anyone like him. If the left didn't control the media, he'd have the highest rated show on cable TV. Admit I'm wrong, jitterbug.

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:32 pm Post subject:

Seanchai is just a jitterbug. He banned me from one of his websites for disagreeing with his politics. That shows you what a total dumbass he is. His politics should not have been part of his website. Only a fool would do that.

Arianna, remember this from the bipolar buffoon?

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:00 am Post subject:

Good stroke, gal. Love your understated wit and comprehension. I think you are gorgeous. I have never in 59 years, had a tattoo. But "Arianna" would be my first choice right now.

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:10 am
And some people wonder why black men are sucking hind tit when it comes to relationships. Why don't you and Shalaya start your own websites? Oh, I forgot. Shalaya can't post her own avatar.

Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:39 am Post subject:

Yeah, i guess you're right Allanah. The Spanish speaking immigrants pouring in down here, like yourself, with no education, are pulling us down. U peekie spanish?

FK, you have offered an olive branch to this redneck scumbag numerous times...and he never fails to snap at it like a junkyard dog..

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:18 am Post subject:

Phylicia Dogg, you just put up some table that said the blue states were smarter, yet you say they were too dumb to elect their candidates. You truly are a bimbette. One other thing, please don't post your retro pics.

This is just the tip of the yourdumbdaddygump iceberg....

intermission time...talk amongst yourselves...

chefmike
02-07-2006, 01:40 AM
yourdaddy
B A N N E D !

NICE WORK MODS!!!

chefmike
02-07-2006, 11:37 PM
:peanutbutter :rock2 http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_bush.gif 8) :claps

chefmike
02-12-2006, 08:46 PM
fatwhiteman ...also a redneck scumbag...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5146

either yourdaddy has crawled out from under his rock or it's his inbred doppelganger.

fatwhiteman
02-12-2006, 10:33 PM
nah, ill talk shit bout assholes, i dont think ur one, i just think ur lookin at it from the other side i am, being jewish i see it from my side, u may be right, i may be right, i dont claim to know it all, i just pretend to and i know i know everything better than legend...

nice posts...good goin...

lolz a gay jew who takes it up deee ass hole.

Oye Vey.....give it to me hitler!

LOLZ.

Power be to the whites

Felicia Katt
02-12-2006, 11:15 PM
This poster is like one of those guys who pull out a fake gun so they can get gunned down by the cops.

Police assisted suicide

The only difference is here its words, not a gun and its a moderator not an officer, but the outcome will be the same.

FK

TrueBeauty TS
02-12-2006, 11:52 PM
This poster is like one of those guys who pull out a fake gun so they can get gunned down by the cops.

Police assisted suicide

The only difference is here its words, not a gun and its a moderator not an officer, but the outcome will be the same.

FK

They call it "suicide by cop".

I guess on this board it would be "Suicide by Cock"