PDA

View Full Version : Woman with no children doesn't want her non-existent son...

BellaBellucci
12-01-2011, 08:07 PM
... to wear dresses. She claims she's open to transgenderism, but not a 'girly son.' So where's the line then, Non-Child-Having Mothering Critic of the Year?! :?

If Your Son Acted Like A Girl - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_RyArng2_g)

I probably shouldn't even give this stupid bitch publicity, but I thought I would share the bigotry for shits and giggles. :lol:

I understand that society isn't fair, but condoning that fact isn't the answer. At one point, she even creates a double-standard for boys and girls, saying that it's true 'especially for men.' That, plus her voice, plus her attitude towards child-rearing, plus her conveniently-placed story about her and her 'man' at the mall tell me that she's a self-hating lesbian trying to avoid sounding bigoted.

'Those aren't my hopes and dreams,' she said. Guess what. They weren't ours for ourselves either, but we had the honesty and courage to be the people that we were born to be.

People need to stop using the traditional social construct to limit individual progress.

~BB~

Stavros
12-01-2011, 08:46 PM
This is strange, a woman who has no children making categorical comments on young 'boys' who want to be girls, and what she would do to 'correct' them -apparently they better not be good at ice skating, but its ok if they can cook! (Someone explain the difference in terms of achievement to me). Parents who love their children should respect that child's natural developmet; I know its been discussed on HA and that the contributors stories are mixed; but she doesn't say, for example, that she would allow the child to develop as the Black child she refers to seems to have done -and some children can go through phases, or not. But she has next to no flexibility, and zero imagination. Maybe its just as well she isn't a mother, which is a cruel thing to say to a woman -or maybe fate could give her a child who wants to be different....I wonder what she thinks of male ballet dancers...no, let's not go there...

BellaBellucci
12-01-2011, 09:10 PM
This is strange, a woman who has no children making categorical comments on young 'boys' who want to be girls, and what she would do to 'correct' them -apparently they better not be good at ice skating, but its ok if they can cook! (Someone explain the difference in terms of achievement to me). Parents who love their children should respect that child's natural developmet; I know its been discussed on HA and that the contributors stories are mixed; but she doesn't say, for example, that she would allow the child to develop as the Black child she refers to seems to have done -and some children can go through phases, or not. But she has next to no flexibility, and zero imagination. Maybe its just as well she isn't a mother, which is a cruel thing to say to a woman -or maybe fate could give her a child who wants to be different....I wonder what she thinks of male ballet dancers...no, let's not go there...

Well, in the comments she's now clarifying that she could accept if her child was gay or trans, but not if he was a gay boy who likes to wear dresses. Apparently, that would be a 'shock to the system.' So her issue, despite her raspy, Melissa Ethridge tone and forceful intonation typical of a lesbian, is cross-gender expression.

Yeah, I'm no fan of flamboyant twinks or panty boys either. In fact, I find most of them downright irritating. But I don't hate them and I certainly don't invalidate their right to do as they please as long as they're not hurting anyone. I'd rather that than they try to conform to some stuffy office job and its requisite dress code, fail, and come back and gun down 10 people.

A-duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. :lol:

~BB~

muh_muh
12-01-2011, 09:12 PM
I probably shouldn't even give this stupid bitch publicity

im gonna pull a nony here and limit my answer to pointing out that my oppinion has already be spoken

trish
12-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Man, I tried to listen to the bitch but I had to stop a third of way through. It hurts. Probably 'cause I just ate lunch. I'll wait an hour and try to swim through the rest of it.

Silcc69
12-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Damn she only has 302 views and 102 comments good grief.

Willie Escalade
12-02-2011, 01:03 PM
She needs to see some of those gay boys in drag at The Frat House...