PDA

View Full Version : Im not full of shit

scorpion
02-04-2006, 02:00 AM
This topic is my last... I have a lot of self ironic which seams to angry someones here. In this point I have some real problems to take care of and I have also think this the place I could ball them forward and back.
" mais non... les respons est: je n ai crois pas que tu est francaice est tu une habitant de long island? Non Cest pas vrai. Et c est pas important.
Mais c est de plus important question pour queque persones ici..
This was French:and now over to danich jag skiter fullständigt i vad ni plejer ni plejer altit to bli de de beste og det mest det alsriktige folke'sen er det veldig enkelt til at tro at man altid er best.
Skit och sparka på andra och tro att killar som knullar TRANSOR inte är bögar är jävligt patetiskt men hör säkert hemma in the American dream.
If some one is intresed of what I wrote in frace danich and swedich.. Im sure some one here can help you to translate it...
8)

Still some one will call mee a liar beacause I say im from Europe?
Scorpion

The American Nightmare
02-04-2006, 02:06 AM
Bye

Quinn
02-04-2006, 02:28 AM
*Yawn*

-Quinn

happyjack
02-04-2006, 02:34 AM
POMPOUS ASS,,GOODBYE WAS ENOUGH

GroobySteven
02-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Ciao!

It's DanISH and SwedISH.

seanchai

scorpion
02-04-2006, 03:11 AM
no wrong sean chai its svenska or dansk" in orginal" and its not frace as I wrote.. it should be france or francais... and you as know so much..."peut etre""francais"and its the same as maybee" :Sprechen sie Deutch auch?
Scorpion

ghostofbillhicks
02-04-2006, 03:14 AM
Oh for Christ's sake who cares?

GroobySteven
02-04-2006, 03:22 AM
...but you're writing in English you idiot and you're still making errors that would show you're probably from Scunthorpe or something.

Ich glaube du bist voll von Scheisse.
Weiterhin denke ich nicht, dass du aus Europa kommst, sonst haettest
du "deutsch" richtig geschrieben!

seanchai

scorpion
02-04-2006, 03:22 AM
I care I gonna leave four weeks and I wanna leave this place whith honeur

scorpion
02-04-2006, 03:29 AM
seanchai
Du är en riktik skitstövel... ett AS et svinhuvud en riktig arsel apa fy fan för dej . Translate this

GroobySteven
02-04-2006, 03:33 AM
No idea, I don't speak Swedish or Danish - irrelevant to my point, you're not French as you stated and unlikely a European.

Haddaway an shite softlad, am ganna give it a rest like as yer a boot ta mek a tart outta yersel.

seanchai

scorpion
02-04-2006, 03:42 AM
I dont care what yiu thing chen... But I dont wnna get out of here whit anger.. but the reason why im leaving tonight... the time here is 02:37 in this moment,, the reason is privat but I havent lie, why should I I just a faceless person. Maybee i come back later but Its gonna take a while maybee a year. But I havent lie.. this important to mee.Trust mee
Scorpion

GroobySteven
02-04-2006, 03:44 AM
Ok I trust you, go in peace - you are French you just mispelled Marseille.

Good luck with everything and stay happy.
seanchai

scorpion
02-04-2006, 03:50 AM
Chen I never lived in Marseille only visit the port ther.. Im grown up in normandie and this is the only place in france i have live in.
Have I ever told you that you site is great.
Feel fine to mee that our discusion ended friendly.
Scorpion

brickcitybrother
02-04-2006, 05:23 PM
:2cent

BeardedOne
02-04-2006, 09:31 PM

Hell, I'm not even...<Thinking>...ethnic and I think I can read that one! :shock:

Am I the only one that understood Howie Chaykin's joke when he named a character Scheisskopf? :lol:

Oh for Christ's sake who cares?

The UPU gets damn fussy about it, except with the UK (The only country in the world that doesn't have to put its name on the postage stamps).

Quinn
02-04-2006, 10:04 PM

Hell, I'm not even...<Thinking>...ethnic and I think I can read that one! :shock:

Am I the only one that understood Howie Chaykin's joke when he named a character Scheisskopf? :lol:

I think Seanchai wrote that he thought Scorpion was full of shit and that he didn't believe Scorpion was from Europe. Also, I think he said something about properly written German. I could be wrong though; Spanish is the only non-English language with which I have more than a passing familiarity.

-Quinn

BeardedOne
02-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Pretty much on the mark, Quinn.

Babel Fish sez:

I believe you am full from shit. Further I do not think that you come from Europe, otherwise you "German" would have correctly written!

So, close enough, eh? :lol:

Best Bable Fish game: Write something out in English, translate to French, then from French to Spanish, then Spanish to German, and so on. When you get bored with juggling dialects, translate the end result back to English. Depending on what you started with, the results can be a freakin' hoot! :lol:

Quinn
02-04-2006, 11:59 PM
Babel Fish sounds like a good translator. I have yet to find one that does a decent job, so I'll check this one out. Thx.

-Quinn

djbj_2_2_69
02-06-2006, 08:41 AM
OMG just shut up and LEAVE!!!!

Texass_Guy
02-07-2006, 08:58 AM
:2cent

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!