PDA

View Full Version : What I want for the Holidays

TempestTS
12-01-2011, 06:39 AM
From the 1950s onwards girls were encouraged to hone their zombie slaughtering skills in preparation for the inevitable apocalypse. Though young ladies dispose of the undead with ease today, toys such as Mattel's 1962 ‘Zombie Attack Barbie' were instrumental in helping to habituate girls to a new social norm where zombie disposal would become a very necessary life skill.

Now a collectors item ‘Zombie Attack Barbie' played a salient role in ensuring the survival of countless young girls who grew up ready and willing to slaughter the zombie menace. This much loved toy still holds fond memories for so many of the lovely ladies from our Zombie Clearance Squads today.

Dino Velvet
12-01-2011, 07:00 AM
If I had a daughter I'd put that under the tree for her this year right next to the Linda Blair Bobblehead.

TempestTS
12-01-2011, 07:28 AM
If you are lacking someone to buy gifts for Im completely open to the idea of a temporary adoption... LOL

Dino Velvet
12-01-2011, 07:32 AM
I'd finally have a gal to have over to watch Horror Movies with. I imagine you have quite the Horror DVD collection yourself.

TempestTS
12-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Of course I have a massive collection of horror movies... wait... are you saying that there are other kinds of movies that come on DVD?

Dino Velvet
12-01-2011, 07:51 AM
Of course I have a massive collection of horror movies... wait... are you saying that there are other kinds of movies that come on DVD?

You are my kinda gal, Tempest. You like Metal too.

Keep us posted on your music stuff too. You've got a lot of talent and always look so badass on stage.

Hannibal Lecter
12-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Yes, leave the Zombies alone and pick up your guitar and your horse-tailed buttplug and use that instead. And put the pictures here..

Dino Velvet
12-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Yes, leave the Zombies alone and pick up your guitar and your horse-tailed buttplug and use that instead. And put the pictures here..

A horse-tailed buttplug? That sounds kinda hot on Tempest.

TempestTS
12-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Ahhh another holiday wish list item LOL