PDA

View Full Version : Cumming In Someone's Mouth When You Know Damn Well You're Not Supposed To

Dino Velvet
11-30-2011, 08:56 PM
I'm lucky I've never gotten my wiener bitten off yet. Nothing more fun than dead panning an orgasm giving an unexpecting lady a mouthful of fuck custard. There is always some deniability if the gal doesn't tell you straight out not to cum in her mouth. I have a terrible memory too.

Who's got a good "surprise" story?

tsadriana
11-30-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm lucky I've never gotten my wiener bitten off yet. Nothing more fun than dead panning an orgasm giving an unexpecting lady a mouthful of fuck custard. There is always some deniability if the gal doesn't tell you straight out not to cum in her mouth. I have a terrible memory too.

Who's got a good "surprise" story?
Someting like that?:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

MyersJ85
11-30-2011, 11:18 PM
Or you can do what I did. While she is bent over and you are fucking that hole pull out when you are about to cum but let some drool just fall out of your mouth onto her back instead of your cum. Enough drool to where she thinks its cum. And when she turns around give her a surprise and blow that shit all over her face.

Dino Velvet
11-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Or you can do what I did. While she is bent over and you are fucking that hole pull out when you are about to cum but let some drool just fall out of your mouth onto her back instead of your cum. Enough drool to where she thinks its cum. And when she turns around give her a surprise and blow that shit all over her face.

That's a good idea. I'll try that some time. I do something similar but it's more by force than a surprise. The ones that don't mind being dragged around by the hair usually love having cum pumped down their throat.

I just hope she don't spit in my breakfast.

Odelay
12-01-2011, 01:34 AM
I go for the hair. They're usually in defensive mode on shots to the mouth or eyes, but they never see it coming when you unload onto their extensions.