PDA

View Full Version : NBA Reaches Deal, Not Just Millionaires vs Billionaires...

Ben
11-29-2011, 10:45 PM
NBA Reaches Deal, Not Just Millionaires vs Billionaires - David Zirin Interview - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygTGbZlLbLo&feature=channel_video_title)

Stavros
11-30-2011, 09:59 PM
In the UK there is a controversial soccer player from Argentina, his name is Carlos Tevez and he earns £250,000 a week -which at today's exchange rate is $392,5000 -a week; how does that compare? In addition, because of tantrums, he hasn't actually played a game for about a month or more....to complicate matters, he is 'owned' by a syndicate....yeah I know, balls, nets, hoops,dollars, pounds and pesos....do you ever think you missed your vocation in life?

Silcc69
12-01-2011, 05:45 PM
In the UK there is a controversial soccer player from Argentina, his name is Carlos Tevez and he earns £250,000 a week -which at today's exchange rate is $392,5000 -a week; how does that compare? In addition, because of tantrums, he hasn't actually played a game for about a month or more....to complicate matters, he is 'owned' by a syndicate....yeah I know, balls, nets, hoops,dollars, pounds and pesos....do you ever think you missed your vocation in life?

How many games does he play a week? I'm pretty sure that put's him up there with the highest paid NBA players.

Stavros
12-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Most Premier League players perform once a week, sometimes two if they are also involved in a European tie; I think 3 games in a week is considered unusual. He hasn't played at all for over a month -he had a row with his manager who asked him to play as a substitute in a club game in Germany in the Champions League -when asked to take the field of play, he declined...apparently he prefers Buenos Aires to Manchester, one wonders why... (!)

wbmando
12-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Diligas