PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Sets (Ex. Amy Daly Tinkerbell)

ChipJet
11-25-2011, 02:59 AM
Just a suggestion for the outdoor sets that seem to take place around the same pool and deck.

The photos look really great with the natural sunlight, ref amy daly

my only issue is with the videos.

I don't think the camera CCD is properly set up for outdoor lighting and the videos always appear a bit dark

but in addition to that there is a bit of debris around the pool, and it usually gets suck to the girls legs and asses which is a bit dirty, but not in a good way.

Sets outdoor are nice, but maybe take the video shoot indoors ?

http://www.amydaly.com/tour/galleries/32/image_54009.jpg

Erika1487
11-25-2011, 03:14 AM
I think all of those sets are shot at Buddy Wood's/Grooby house in L.A.

AmyDaly
11-25-2011, 04:13 AM
I understand what you mean, but its kind of weird to have the photos outdoor and the video indoor. They would be kind of inconsistent. I like the photos to show kind of a outline for the timeline of the video and I think thats what people usually go for. The camera man should just be keeping an eye out and letting the model know if they see stuff like what you mentioned. Unfortunately, not every camera man is paying attention to that stuff.

I know when I was shooting that photo set, buddy brought it up a couple times and I would dip into the pool to clean it off, but yea... its hard to manage when its all over the place. As far as lighting goes in outdoor stuff, I totally agree with what you said. By the way, if you are a member of my site, you can post requests up on my forum and I will try my best to accommodate : )

Dirky
11-25-2011, 04:28 AM
What Buddy needs is someone to keep his pool clean and wash off the girls when necessary. I'll send him my application ASAP.