PDA

View Full Version : Cement Booty

BrendaQG
11-25-2011, 01:24 AM
Arrested For Injecting Cement Into Women’s Butts

http://newsone.com/nation/newsonestaff2/cement-butt-implants-oneal-ron-morris/

Sgt. William Bamford of the Miami Gardens Police Department in Florida said that the procedure took place in May 2010, after the as-yet-unidentified victim met with Morris to discuss the surgical enhancement.
“They agreed on the price of $700 for the procedure, which was intended for cosmetic purposes,” Bamford said.
What the woman got for her money was a series of injections containing a bizarre concoction of cement, super glue, mineral oil and Fix-A-Flat tire inflator and sealant, police said. The incisions were sealed with Super Glue.
Bamford said the victim was reluctant to come forward. She quickly went to two South Florida hospitals due to severe abdominal pain and infected sores on her buttocks accompanied by flu-like symptoms. But she left each time, too embarrassed to tell doctors what she’d done.

Has anyone heard any worse stories.

Dino Velvet
11-25-2011, 01:28 AM
I get a little backed up when I don't pull it outta the holster often enough but it's never like concrete. Lumpy oatmeal maybe.

FreddieGomez
11-25-2011, 01:33 AM
"Mr. Morris is also a transgendered cross-dresser."

BrendaQG
11-25-2011, 02:51 AM
@freddieGomez

Yeah well, what do we expect from the media but ignorance on that.

@Dino

Lols.

This story was just too much. I mean, I have heard of people getting hardware store grade silicone or silicone that wasn't really sterile etc. In all cases they were pumped with silicone. Cement, as in powdered rock...how could anyone think that could work out?

lisaparadise
11-25-2011, 02:54 AM
"Mr. Morris is also a transgendered cross-dresser."there idiots,it amazes me how stupid and un-educated peopole really are about us.

FreddieGomez
11-25-2011, 02:55 AM
huh?so your saying a mtf who wears mens cloths is a transgendered crossdresser?thats the only way those two words make sence Freddie.

i was quoting the article.

lisaparadise
11-25-2011, 02:58 AM
i was quoting the article.ya i just read that lol.how does that stuff in her ass not fall into her legs and feet?crazy bitch.

natina
11-25-2011, 03:12 AM
there are a few threads about this already

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=51083&page=13

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=61895

BrendaQG
11-25-2011, 07:34 AM
Thanks for posting all that info about silicone. I see this has been covered already.

For all the dangers of silicone at least it makes some sense. Cement, fix a flat, at what ponint when she's putting that stuff in you do you get up?

natina
11-25-2011, 09:22 AM
you do not get up!

the cement is so you can become a statue,frozen in memory.

Thanks for posting all that info about silicone. I see this has been covered already.

For all the dangers of silicone at least it makes some sense. Cement, fix a flat, at what ponint when she's putting that stuff in you do you get up?