PDA

View Full Version : This Is It! The Ultimate Showdown!

theone1982
11-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Sexually, emotionally, relationship-wise, who makes a better partner, GGs or TSs? Let us decide HA-sters, once and for all!

TsVanessa69
11-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Sexually, emotionally, relationship-wise, who makes a better partner, GGs or TSs? Let us decide HA-sters, once and for all!
nah, cuz men are the problems not us woman

0utrageousss
11-23-2011, 08:43 AM
nah, cuz men are the problems not us woman

Amen. I'll wait until sometime decent with integrity comes along, but as history has a tendency to repeat itself forever I will be waiting a looooong time!

doctor screw
11-23-2011, 08:43 AM
GG's obliviously,even though they have their problems......nothing like TS

It's a choice of the lesser of 2 evils,in my opinion

TsVanessa69
11-23-2011, 08:52 AM
Amen. I'll wait until sometime decent with integrity comes along, but as history has a tendency to repeat itself forever I will be waiting a looooong time!
GG and TG agree men aint shit. GG's just always have hope and get all emotional. Me, when a nigga fucks up, outta here! Another one will takke his place. No need to cry over spilled milk

doctor screw
11-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Hypocrisy anyone????lol

muh_muh
11-23-2011, 08:56 AM
this thread idea can only end well

TsVanessa69
11-23-2011, 09:11 AM
the poll wont count cuz these men dont even date ts. pointless and bullshit

MatiasTz
11-23-2011, 09:25 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh - oh God. Thanks. I haven't had such a good laugh since I and two lady friends ate acid and went to Marx Brothers double feature in the East Village.

doctor screw
11-23-2011, 09:29 AM
????????

Murderous-marge
11-23-2011, 09:41 AM
None of these men would make a good companion for a ts, they all love to suck dick, don't like when a ts is soft, like clockiness and let their hairy asses be pounded and filled with semen.

doctor screw
11-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Hey,Paris..what's poppin five

Murderous-marge
11-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Aren't you black?

Eww please don't talk to me thank you.

*hits ignore*

doctor screw
11-23-2011, 09:52 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!^^^^^
A perfect example of why TS will always play second fiddle to GG's

Murderous-marge
11-23-2011, 09:55 AM
Im so telling Paris.

Ty Daryl I've been wanting to get her on here to read you about that rash.

I'm texting her now.

doctor screw
11-23-2011, 09:58 AM
I'm not Daryl....HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll wait,this should be fun Pa....I mean Marge,lol

EvonRose
11-23-2011, 10:09 AM
Women and tg are the same, I have if not more estrogen running trough my veins with less testosterone so I could be as crazy or even crazier than a gg, or I could be as loving or more loving... You just have to find out by putting an effort to courtship, relationship, and Be a man, and make me fall in love. Its so sad that men get the bad end of many tg because lets face it, and the women can agree with me on this, many of the ts chasers are confused angry individuals that pisses us off!

justafreak
11-23-2011, 10:29 AM
they both the same imo but I'm more willing to put up with bullshit when its coming from a gg.

TsVanessa69
11-23-2011, 10:49 AM
they both the same imo but I'm more willing to put up with bullshit when its coming from a gg.
gg will put up with bullshit cuz they needy, a ts don't play or need a man to validate them like gg do. watching females and seeing what they let men do to them is crazy. i was shopping for grocerys, a dude recognized me in the store, waited for me to finish shopping, paid for my stuff, drive me home, paid to fuck, then took soggy groceries home to "his girl".

alpha2117
11-23-2011, 11:24 AM
I hate broad generalisations like this poll. There are more than 3.5 Billion women on the planet so the probability of there being both the terrible and brilliant partners amongst them is terribly high. Whilst there are considerably less trangender women the same applies.

Prospero
11-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Another simplistic poll.

Depends what you want from a partner. if you want children - and not by adoption - then the answer is obvious. Otherwise it is entirely down to the nature of the girl and your mutual chemistry.

EvonRose
11-23-2011, 02:25 PM
I have had drama with Men both gay and straight, and women I have always felt no threat in terms of my intellectual thinking I have life experience that molded me as a strong individual and women like me just don't take shit from anyone men or women... A man told me once I was the most dangerous woman because I could read a man up and down, women like me know how to find things out, and we are not only book smart but street smart in many sense.

Ts women are more of a threat than gg when it comes to men because we tap into a man psyche, that is why all you guys are on this site right now.

We are seductive, and different and unique, we all have a story.

We are socially thicker skinned, thus making us free unlike insecure gg's who care about what people say...

We have high standards, and we are hard workers...

We worked to get where we are in life and we don't settle for anything less!

Its hard to date a ts because we are untouchable... lol...

So thank you! looks like ts women win...

Prospero
11-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Untouchable emotionally, Evon? That's a lonely place isn't it - at the end of the day?
I agree with the rest of your remarks.

Yvonne183
11-23-2011, 04:06 PM
I couldn't vote,, there was no option for Hamster.

muh_muh
11-23-2011, 09:06 PM
A man told me once I was the most dangerous woman because I could read a man up and down

you are aware that he was probably just stroking your ego right?

BellaBellucci
11-23-2011, 09:10 PM

Co-sign. And then they wonder why we girls are bitter.

But for the record, all women are nuts. The rest is just details. :lol:

Untouchable emotionally, Evon? That's a lonely place isn't it - at the end of the day?

Obviously, I'm in the same boat as Evon and I struggle with this every day, but 'I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not,' and I suspect she feels the same way. Why should a woman be vulnerable just for a man, or any body else for that matter?

~BB~

Colin92660
11-23-2011, 09:19 PM
I voted ts because that is my romance partner preference but really is there a difference? I do not think so. Both must be treated with respect, love and sometimes lust. Both will give you happiness, companionship and love in return. And both will drive you crazy at times with up and down emotions. However, only ts have a beautiful cock to enjoy!

BellaBellucci
11-23-2011, 09:35 PM
I voted ts because that is my romance partner preference but really is there a difference? I do not think so. Both must be treated with respect, love and sometimes lust. Both will give you happiness, companionship and love in return. And both will drive you crazy at times with up and down emotions. However, only ts have a beautiful cock to enjoy!

This is all I'm seeing. Carry on.

~BB~

TsVanessa69
11-23-2011, 10:15 PM
for this poll to be fair, the men on here would have to date BOTH females and tg, some date neither and none date ts.

raybbaby
11-23-2011, 10:24 PM
I don't think there is a general trait, or traits that can just be taken for granted as being possesed by GGs or TGs. Seems ridiculous to me that anyone would just assume all people sharing a gender, by birth or not, would all be the same. People, women, TS, all should be dealt with on a case by case basis.

0utrageousss
11-23-2011, 11:03 PM

Obviously, I'm in the same boat as Evon and I struggle with this every day, but 'I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not,' and I suspect she feels the same way. Why should a woman be vulnerable just for a man, or any body else for that matter?

~BB~

I feel the same way! Co-sign

onmyknees
11-23-2011, 11:08 PM

I'd like to think if you had this to do this all over agian, you might chose a different topic.

mealticket
11-23-2011, 11:21 PM
Well I have dated both TS and GG...I do not think that you can put each in their own stereotype because each girl is different....I have not dated a TS for awhile, because honestly hard to find a good one that lives close...I am currently conflicted and here is why...as much as I find TS attractive I worry I will miss the pussy too much...but then when I am dating a GG I find myself more attracted to TS...so torn is how I feel....

ed_jaxon
11-23-2011, 11:29 PM
Yeah, it was a dumb topic.

Ashley anytime you would like dinner let me know.

lisaparadise
11-23-2011, 11:39 PM
Sexually, emotionally, relationship-wise, who makes a better partner, GGs or TSs? Let us decide HA-sters, once and for all!hmmm id like to think i do simply because im hot sexy and passionate i look just as hot in the morning as i do before bed,i play golf better then 90 percent of guys who play and i watch sports like 24/7.most girls only put out 3 weeks and have a week off due to her period where as i fuck like a bunny all 4 weeks out of the month lol.

russtafa
11-24-2011, 12:09 AM
hmmm id like to think i do simply because im hot sexy and passionate i look just as hot in the morning as i do before bed,i play golf better then 90 percent of guys who play and i watch sports like 24/7.most girls only put out 3 weeks and have a week off due to her period where as i fuck like a bunny all 4 weeks out of the month lol.
i vote Lisa all the way [Lisa for President] who can beat her?:Bowdown:

Tyler___Durden
11-24-2011, 01:23 AM
GG's obliviously,even though they have their problems......nothing like TS
It's a choice of the lesser of 2 evils,in my opinion
Er,
IMHO the answer for you is a bit obvious: Date men?

I hope that helps a little.
(Don't thank me sir, it's my job)

doctor screw
11-24-2011, 01:26 AM
Er,
IMHO the answer for you is a bit obvious: Date men?

I hope that helps a little.
(Don't thank me sir, it's my job)

Awwwww,I've got a fan.....lol

I don't date anyone,but I fuck women(gg's)
So what,you're gonna follow me around like a puppy now?

lol

Tyler___Durden
11-24-2011, 01:28 AM
Awwwww,I've got a fan.....lol
I don't date anyone,but I fuck women(gg's)
So what,you're gonna follow me around like a puppy now?
lol
Er, ok....sure (woof!)

doctor screw
11-24-2011, 01:31 AM
Er, ok....sure (woof!)

Sooooooo....you fuckin or suckin...no disrespect love

:whistle:

Tyler___Durden
11-24-2011, 01:34 AM
Sooooooo....you fuckin or suckin...no disrespect love
:whistle:
(None taken) Dealers choice. ;-)
I did suggest you try men first, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

doctor screw
11-24-2011, 01:38 AM
(None taken) Dealers choice. ;-)
I did suggest you try men first, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Yeah,yeah,yeah.......so when we fucking,lol

lisaparadise
11-24-2011, 01:46 AM
Yeah,yeah,yeah.......so when we fucking,lolroflmfao,just seen and read your avitar lol

Tyler___Durden
11-24-2011, 01:47 AM
Oh shit.
I'm actually beginning to like you!
(damn)

lisaparadise
11-24-2011, 01:50 AM
Oh shit.
I'm actually beginning to like you!
(damn)say what?

doctor screw
11-24-2011, 01:57 AM
say what?

That's what I'm saying......lol

lisaparadise
11-24-2011, 01:59 AM
That's what I'm saying......lolbeat ya too it whos my bitch now? lol

doctor screw
11-24-2011, 02:01 AM
beat ya too it whos my bitch now? lol

Onmyknees,I guess

lol

lisaparadise
11-24-2011, 02:04 AM
Onmyknees,I guess

lolhahaha think again lol:Bowdown:

onmyknees
11-24-2011, 02:04 AM
Onmyknees,I guess

lol

Is this idiot back??????? Damn...after an all to short break, I thought (hoped) he walked out in front of a garbage truck with his I POD blastin and got flattened like the roach he is....no such luck...I guess we'll have to wait for one of those Springer Show CD's to join HA and expose him for the low down dick sucker he really is...:dancing:

Oh yea...have you told us you're black yet today?? lmao

lisaparadise
11-24-2011, 02:06 AM
Is this idiot back??????? Damn...after an all to short break, I thought (hoped) he walked out in front of a garbage truck with his I POD blastin and got flattened like the roach he is....no such luck...I guess we'll have to wait for one of those Springer Show CD's to join HA and expose him for the low down dick sucker he really is...:dancing:

Oh yea...have you told us you're black yet today?? lmaonow dont be angry its almost xmas woman lol

onmyknees
11-24-2011, 02:10 AM
oh that's not anger baby.....that's humor.

doctor screw
11-24-2011, 02:20 AM

Oh yea...have you told us you're black yet today?? lmao

I thought Cd's were your thing,not mine.....a dick sucker calls me a dick sucker

Only on HA

I only point out my race with it's necessary,what's up puppet...lol

doctor screw
11-24-2011, 02:21 AM
now dont be angry its almost xmas woman lol

He can't help it

He always gets his Hells Angels panties in a bunch...lol

lisaparadise
11-24-2011, 02:23 AM
He can't help it

He always gets his Hells Angels panties in a bunch...loldo u like my aviter

doctor screw
11-24-2011, 02:24 AM
do u like my aviter

Yeah,it screams fan-club...lol

lisaparadise
11-24-2011, 02:25 AM
Yeah,it screams fan-club...lolthen wheres my naked cock pix? lol

doctor screw
11-24-2011, 02:35 AM
then wheres my naked cock pix? lol

a $13.99 per month membership

and

Tell me sweet-nothings too

Ben
11-24-2011, 02:43 AM

Kinda pointless. In the sense that you end up with the one you're attracted to. I mean, it's like asking a gay man, well, who makes a better partner a woman or a man.... It's irrelevant 'cause a gay man will be with another man. Well, if he isn't in the closet.
There are a lot of gay men who only have straight sex and who only have relationships with women. It's painful. But they hide their true self for a slew of reasons. Ya know, getting ahead, fitting in, afraid of the backlash....

muh_muh
11-24-2011, 02:53 AM
Why should a woman be vulnerable just for a man, or any body else for that matter?

because its the only way you can ever actually develop a true connection to any one else

EvonRose
11-24-2011, 04:26 AM
you are aware that he was probably just stroking your ego right?

probably, but there is many truth to it. A ts does know what a guy is like sexually and mentally, we would know before a gg how to please you sexually, or know what you may be feeling or thinking before even saying anything.

We know when when your sleeping, we know when your a wake, so be good for goodness sake...

muh_muh
11-24-2011, 04:30 AM
dont overdo it youre not some magical clairvoyant with mindreading capabilities just because youre transsexual

Murderous-marge
11-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Paris said she left for a reason and she'd appreciate it if people would stop talking about her.

EvonRose
11-24-2011, 11:15 AM
dont overdo it youre not some magical clairvoyant with mindreading capabilities just because youre transsexual

You my friend missed my whole point!!!! The fact I was male at a point in my life and have the capabilities of understanding and knowing the sexual pleasure of the male anatomy I should know how to please any man better than a gg, Not only that but combined my female emotions and my capabilities to tap into the male psyche makes me a better understanding partner...

Actually sorry to bust your balls but me being a transsexual actually makes me a better man reader.... IN YOUR FACE!

Quiet Reflections
11-24-2011, 03:03 PM
You my friend missed my whole point!!!! The fact I was male at a point in my life and have the capabilities of understanding and knowing the sexual pleasure of the male anatomy I should know how to please any man better than a gg, Not only that but combined my female emotions and my capabilities to tap into the male psyche makes me a better understanding partner...

Actually sorry to bust your balls but me being a transsexual actually makes me a better man reader.... IN YOUR FACE!
you were male at one point but you were always mentally female so that means both you and the gg's know just about the same amount right? Not like it matters anyway because we drink beer and watch sports with people that understand us. We date and settle down with people that confuse us and piss us off. Plus with all those hormones pumping through you ladies, it has been quite a while since any of you knew how to please a man without sexual activity being the go to move.

Mike11
11-24-2011, 03:16 PM

Sorry but what is a GG?

Teydyn
11-24-2011, 03:45 PM
Good one :D

(In case it was a serious question: Genetic Girl)

Mike11
11-24-2011, 04:00 PM

Now that it has been made clear (GG=Genetic Girl), I must say that in a relationship or anything longer term than a few hours I have never considered anything but GG. Sure they can be very annoying but I love pussy and as I get older I am getting better at dealing with their tantrums.

I like TGs as I find them very sexual and special but my main interest remains in GGs and juicy pussies and woman's feel and personality.

On couple of occasions when I have dated TGs on a very short term basis, I found that outside of sex I have had problems with closeness and they have felt more like a mate than a partner. I also found that I can't really sleep properly next to a TG. Something to do with the scent of a woman I guess.

jerseyboy72
11-24-2011, 04:15 PM
Now that it has been made clear (GG=Genetic Girl), I must say that in a relationship or anything longer term than a few hours I have never considered anything but GG. Sure they can be very annoying but I love pussy and as I get older I am getting better at dealing with their tantrums.

I like TGs as I find them very sexual and special but my main interest remains in GGs and juicy pussies and woman's feel and personality.

On couple of occasions when I have dated TGs on a very short term basis, I found that outside of sex I have had problems with closeness and they have felt more like a mate than a partner. I also found that I can't really sleep properly next to a TG. Something to do with the scent of a woman I guess.:iagree: Very well said.

lisaparadise
11-24-2011, 04:20 PM

On couple of occasions when I have dated TGs on a very short term basis, I found that outside of sex I have had problems with closeness and they have felt more like a mate than a partner. I also found that I can't really sleep properly next to a TG. Something to do with the scent of a woman I guess.its crystal clear that the divorce rate has climbed to over 50 percent that being said how many of those actually wished there partner was there mate?fact is pussies smell period its gross.

Mike11
11-24-2011, 04:43 PM
its crystal clear that the divorce rate has climbed to over 50 percent that being said how many of those actually wished there partner was there mate?fact is pussies smell period its gross.

I think you will find that divorce rates are impacted by many factors in the society today and the external pressures and choices that exist. There is also a better acceptance of divorce and many have learned that it is better to divorce than put up with an unhappy marriage. The idea of a life long commitment is also becoming somewhat impractical in today's society given the blaring of the traditional roles and the choices that we have. I never believed in a one partner for life anyway. I have been married and divorced a few times yet I think fondly of all women I have ever been with and some of them I still see and have good time with.

Pussies do not stink unless you refer to women who don't know how to take care of themselves. Perhaps you have limited experience of genetic women but women who know how to take care of themselves and have not lost touch with their sexuality are adorable inside and out. Some of the women I have been with take care of every inch of their body and I feel lucky to have had the pleasure of being allowed to kiss, lick and taste them all over.

There is a flip side to what you say about pussies. They were created for sex and shit does not come out of them.

PeePeeLover
11-24-2011, 04:57 PM
I agree this poll is not a fair one since most of the guys here have never been in a relationship with a TG. But you can't blame guys for not getting into serious relationships with TG's since most never meet any outside of here or the party scene. And if a guy goes to a party or club looking for a someone to date where they know TG's will be you can bet they won't find a relationship there, just 99% working girls. I'm sure many of the guys here would like to really date a TG and see if it's right for them or what they are really looking for. But then the guys on here get discouraged when hearing a TG talk about guys don't really want them they just want dick and blah blah blah and we are just paychecks to them. It's ok if that's how you feel but it only makes us guys less likely to believe a TG is interested in them and not just their bank account. I'm not gonna lie cuz I'm not ashamed of it but I do pay for sex when in the mood, but that's because I don't meet TG's at the store or in a local bar. It's a good thing sometimes because it helps you explore things to find out what you really like and want from a relationship sexually. The mental part of relationships takes alot longer to figure out.

I personally have issues with relationships and just gave up on them for now. When it comes to looks, not counting genitals, I love the female look, the curves, lips, tits, hair and mannerisms. I am NOT attracted to the way men look AT ALL. But when it comes down to genitals and sex it's different. I like pussy and I like TG cock. I'm not a cockhound but something about playing with a cock is more exciting then playing with a pussy. The fact that the cock is attached to a womans body is fine to me but if a man had a vagina I wouldn't touch it because it's attached to a mans body.

If given the chance to meet TG's that are interested in seriously dating with the possibility of commitment I think I would choose that over GG's. I don't want kids anytime soon so that would be the only thing I would need a GG for.

lisaparadise
11-24-2011, 05:02 PM
I
There is a flip side to what you say about pussies. They were created for sex and shit does not come out of them.ill bet its never stopped you from shovin your dick in ya fuckin idiot.

Mike11
11-24-2011, 05:22 PM
ill bet its never stopped you from shovin your dick in ya fuckin idiot.

Is that a response to what I said? Shows total lack of intelligence or ability to hold a conversation.

lisaparadise
11-24-2011, 05:26 PM
Is that a response to what I said? Shows total lack of intelligence or ability to hold a conversation.
whatever ace.im not shocked youve been divorced several times whats shocking is the fact that they marries you in the first place lol.

Mike11
11-24-2011, 06:20 PM
whatever ace.im not shocked youve been divorced several times whats shocking is the fact that they marries you in the first place lol.

Wow, you can tell all that from my few posts? You are amazing.

muh_muh
11-24-2011, 07:48 PM
you were male at one point but you were always mentally female

that

also people who publically proclaim to be amazing at whatever usually are quite the opposite

EvonRose
11-25-2011, 12:09 AM
that

also people who publically proclaim to be amazing at whatever usually are quite the opposite

Why are you even speaking? from the likes of it doesn't seem like you even dated a tg anyway? I doubt you even have a serious gg sorry but who ever says only women should be emotionally available then you comment that's the only way to actually build a relationship? sorry its a two way street. So this poll is well eh, don't comment on something your ignorant about... I don't proclaim to be all knowing however I do believe I understand a man more than a gg that's what I was trying to say and you blow it up into a whole bunch of sarcasm.

I may have female mentality but I still know how the male species work, not only that but I deal with many men and I am successful why? I know how to please them mentally and psychologically... You can argue this all you want but my proof is in my success...

muh_muh
11-25-2011, 01:27 AM
but who ever says only women should be emotionally available then you comment that's the only way to actually build a relationship? sorry its a two way street.

where did i ever say its a one way street?

EvonRose
11-25-2011, 02:35 AM
where did i ever say its a one way street?

When one girl asked why should only women be vulnerable to a man or anyone for the matter? You replied and said That's the only way to build a relationship, but you failed to recognize its not..... A man and a woman being vulnerable is what makes a relationship, as a woman reading that, its as if i should put out and the man shouldn't?

lisaparadise
11-25-2011, 02:49 AM
When one girl asked why should only women be vulnerable to a man or anyone for the matter? You replied and said That's the only way to build a relationship, but you failed to recognize its not..... A man and a woman being vulnerable is what makes a relationship, as a woman reading that, its as if i should put out and the man shouldn't?you cant win with some of these guys Evon all we are is zoo keepers feeding the monkeys lol

Kingfish12
11-25-2011, 07:12 AM
Why are you even speaking? from the likes of it doesn't seem like you even dated a tg anyway? I doubt you even have a serious gg sorry but who ever says only women should be emotionally available then you comment that's the only way to actually build a relationship? sorry its a two way street. So this poll is well eh, don't comment on something your ignorant about... I don't proclaim to be all knowing however I do believe I understand a man more than a gg that's what I was trying to say and you blow it up into a whole bunch of sarcasm.

I may have female mentality but I still know how the male species work, not only that but I deal with many men and I am successful why? I know how to please them mentally and psychologically... You can argue this all you want but my proof is in my success...

Your success is in no doubt based on your looks and service. You could be a colossal bitch, stupid as fuck and still have the same number of clientele. My
point: none of your "customers" care about your psychological abilities...just take your clothes off and shut-up!

Silcc69
11-25-2011, 07:38 AM
Really!!!???? Another war thread?

Quiet Reflections
11-25-2011, 07:38 AM
I own a boat and a sword but I'm not a pirate and just because a guy can pilot a fishing boat doesn't make him qualified to captain an aircraft carrier. I have no doubt that you ladies can please men but don't be so closed as to think that we are all the same. Simply having the same equipment as someone doesn't make you an expert in all the ways to use it. Carpenters and demolition men both use hammers successfully. Sure they can learn what the other one does but to say they would be just as good at it would be silly. If you have to focus on one more than the other your skills will surely diminish in some way. If you spend all you time being a great girl then you will no doubt forget some of what its like to be a man. Because even if you think you are both, you are way better at one than you are the other.

0utrageousss
11-25-2011, 08:01 AM
Your success is in no doubt based on your looks and service. You could be a colossal bitch, stupid as fuck and still have the same number of clientele. My
point: none of your "customers" care about your psychological abilities...just take your clothes off and shut-up!

Shutup and open your wallet.

EvonRose
11-25-2011, 08:47 AM

No actually your wrong. My clients are mostly married and I fulfill them psychologically and mentally that their gg wife don't or else why would they keep seeing me for shopping dates, dinner dates, business trips...You think I do in and outs? Sweety your mistaken! Dinner dates are more than sexual you need to be able to carry a conversation to have that or overnights, or weekend trips... Benefactors don't give thousands of dollars to be stupid... obviously, maybe you do. But that's okay we understand your standards...

Any of my clients will attest to me and tell you I am an intelligent woman who knows life and is well traveled... You are blinded by your own sick fetishes that you don't even see the point. Every intelligent being knows its more than sex in partnerships, Now that makes me question your level of intelligence...

jerseyboy72
11-25-2011, 08:55 AM
No actually your wrong. My clients are married and I fulfill them psychologically and mentally that their gg wife don't...You think I do in and outs? Sweety your mistaken! Dinner dates are more than sexual you need to be able to carry a conversation to have that or overnights, or weekend trips... Benefactors don't give thousands of dollars to be stupid... obviously, maybe you do. But that's okay we understand your standards...

Any of my clients will attest to me and tell you I am an intelligent woman who knows life and is well traveled... You are blinded by your own sick fetishes that you don't even see it.

Hello Evon, I saw u were in Philly for a few days. How did u like the city?

Kingfish12
11-25-2011, 09:49 AM
No actually your wrong. My clients are mostly married and I fulfill them psychologically and mentally that their gg wife don't or else why would they keep seeing me for shopping dates, dinner dates, business trips...You think I do in and outs? Sweety your mistaken! Dinner dates are more than sexual you need to be able to carry a conversation to have that or overnights, or weekend trips... Benefactors don't give thousands of dollars to be stupid... obviously, maybe you do. But that's okay we understand your standards...

Any of my clients will attest to me and tell you I am an intelligent woman who knows life and is well traveled... You are blinded by your own sick fetishes that you don't even see the point. Every intelligent being knows its more than sex in partnerships, Now that makes me question your level of intelligence...

You have the audacity to question my intelligence with all the grammar errors in your reply?

Yeah lets see how interesting men find you in 25 years when your face is all jacked up from the plastic surgeries you've undergone in a vein effort to erase the effects of aging. At that point in your "career," you should realize that you're not that intelligent or the brilliant conversationalist you think you are, but you won't because of your delusions of grandeur.

You are a beautiful girl and no doubt make a good living...strolling for the paper.

Let me tell you something about men: we like it when we have a beautiful girl on our arm. It makes us feel like a million bucks. So, the men who pay for your dinner dates are only using you for their own egotistical needs.

I agree with your sentiments about there being more than sex in partnerships. But your partnerships with your clients are ones of business. They are not relationships...where two people have a connection that goes beyond dinner dates and/or shopping sprees.

EvonRose
11-25-2011, 10:47 AM
You have the audacity to question my intelligence with all the grammar errors in your reply?

Yeah lets see how interesting men find you in 25 years when your face is all jacked up from the plastic surgeries you've undergone in a vein effort to erase the effects of aging. At that point in your "career," you should realize that you're not that intelligent or the brilliant conversationalist you think you are, but you won't because of your delusions of grandeur.

You are a beautiful girl and no doubt make a good living...strolling for the paper.

Let me tell you something about men: we like it when we have a beautiful girl on our arm. It makes us feel like a million bucks. So, the men who pay for your dinner dates are only using you for their own egotistical needs.

I agree with your sentiments about there being more than sex in partnerships. But your partnerships with your clients are ones of business. They are not relationships...where two people have a connection that goes beyond dinner dates and/or shopping sprees.

I have not touched my face, nor have I touched my body, again your fetish of the transsexual world got you blinded by thinking every ts has a fake face or we all go trough that path.

I have another career. Again not all ts just keep this work for work, I actually have a music degree and I am well of at 21, You my friend will never know what its like to be with a real ts outside of your little fantasy you don't deserve it!

Many men want a relationship, and just like anyone want to be happy they may be in a relationship or marriage they're stuck in, so the few moments with someone else might give them that spark they need. For a man you sure stereotype the negatives of what a man is and and as woman you should be ashamed I know more about being a man than you. Its not always about ego, or sex, or work, many men want to feel excitement back in their life to feel the closeness of a woman because that fizzled with marriage. I agree my partnerships with my clients are business, but who is to say I never turned down proposals for any courtships? do you know? this goes far beyond just any relationship, in any friendship, courtship, marriages. Intellect has many to do with it, or else why would you want to be around that person? You don't know my love life, I may have a boyfriend so what do you say then? Your views are jaded but don't take that out on me because I am allowed to voice my opinion, so go back to your little fantasy world of shemale porn and if your not willing to understand the reality of what really is don't come out of your cabinet...

I am in perfect reality I know my looks has lots to do with my success, but I also know looks is not enough! Because any girl like me knows the benefactors, overnight, weekend trips is where the money is... In a world full of beautiful ts and gg something has to stick... As a companion that is exactly what i do. I stimulate physically and mentally...

Willie Escalade
11-25-2011, 10:56 AM
I'm not even getting involved with this one. Carry on...

Prospero
11-25-2011, 12:12 PM
It's a bit ripe to start banging on about the use of grammar here as a way of sniping at each other. There are more substantial issues.

By the way, Kingfish - it is "grammatical" errors and in "vain" not vein. And there should be an apostrophe in let's.
Oh and as I understand it English is not Evon's first language. Can you chat fluently in her first language?

But I'm not taking sides. Just offering a few asides.

Quiet Reflections
11-25-2011, 12:15 PM
It's a bit ripe to start banging on about the use of grammar here as a way of sniping at each other. There are more substantial issues.

By the way, Kingfish - it is "grammatical" errors and in "vain" not vein. And there should be an apostrophe in let's.
Oh and as I understand it English is not Evon's first language. Can you chat fluently in her first language?

you're awesome

EvonRose
11-25-2011, 12:20 PM

You are correct, English is not my first language. I have focused so much on words and definition i'm still working on grammar when writing... At least I can spell...

muh_muh
11-25-2011, 01:09 PM
When one girl asked why should only women be vulnerable to a man or anyone for the matter? You replied and said That's the only way to build a relationship, but you failed to recognize its not..... A man and a woman being vulnerable is what makes a relationship, as a woman reading that, its as if i should put out and the man shouldn't?

the is bellas post i replied to
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1053011&postcount=26
good luck finding the "only women" bit in it

EvonRose
11-25-2011, 01:53 PM

~BB~
You replied to this quote....

lisaparadise
11-25-2011, 02:06 PM

But I'm not taking sides. Just offering a few asides.that post rocks lol

Tyler___Durden
11-25-2011, 03:31 PM
For a lot of the men here on this site, wanting a Pre-Op Ts partner
would have one rigid proviso:
That this person is indistinguishable from a Day-1 female, other than when they get naked.

That's a pretty tall order.
And one that is often significantly different from the reality of a significant % of trans-women. Who for reasons of finance or genetics would never be able to obtain some hypothetical appearance.
And why should they? They transitioned for themselves, not you.

And a number of Ts in porn/escorting - They often look like a caricature of Day-1 women (think jessica Rabbit)
- manipulated by industry expectations on how a trans porn performer should present.
And tellingly, this is often nothing like the way they present when not with a client, or on film.

So what the fuck do you men really want?

Tyler___Durden
11-25-2011, 03:34 PM
And another thing.

What if you find your hypothetical ts partner.
She totally "Passes"
ie. meets some stupid Standard, that is acceptable to suitors
to hide behind.
That's right muthr frakers, you heard me.
You want her to pass to hide your own insecurities
about your sexual attraction to pre op ts women.

Tyler___Durden
11-25-2011, 05:16 PM
And another.

Say she is indistinguishable from Day-1 women.
And that you are in a serious relationship with her.
Say one day she decides to embrace her Trans-status reality?
Wants to proclaim to the world she's trans.

I'm totally stealth (excluding whoring and three tranny sites, including HA)
My partner of almost 3 years, would hate people knowing I'm trans.
He flying over on Sunday to see me for 10 days.
{cue evil idea! :mrgreen:}

Should I wear this tee shirt at the Airport Arrivals:
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc384/JodieTs/SAM_0705-1.jpg

Actually,
how many of you guys would put up with this shit?
I'm not actually bothered about any of this stuff,
I'm just stirring...
Thinking about that, there is NO WAY IN A MILLION YEARS
that I would consider dating me....

Fuck!

lisaparadise
11-25-2011, 05:30 PM
And another.

Say she is indistinguishable from Day-1 women.
And that you are in a serious relationship with her.
Say one day she decides to embrace her Trans-status reality?
Wants to proclaim to the world she's trans.

I'm totally stealth (excluding whoring and three tranny sites, including HA)
My partner of almost 3 years, would hate people knowing I'm trans.
He flying over on Sunday to see me for 10 days.
{cue evil idea! :mrgreen:}

Should I wear this tee shirt at the Airport Arrivals:
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc384/JodieTs/SAM_0705-1.jpg

Actually,
how many of you guys would put up with this shit?
I'm not actually bothered about any of this stuff,
I'm just stirring...
Thinking about that, there is NO WAY IN A MILLION YEARS
that I would consider dating me....

Fuck!

kinda funny ive never had a problem dating men,and theve never been embarraced of me nor were there parents.

muh_muh
11-25-2011, 07:33 PM
You replied to this quote....

which contains nothing that would imply that its only women who have to open up emotionally and neither does my reply here
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1053267&postcount=60

So what the fuck do you men really want?

dunno jamie clayton maybe?
i mean obviously every guy here would make brad pitt look ugly
(and yes im well aware that attractivness argument is fundamentally stupid and everyone is perfectly entitled to apply whatever unfullfillable standards he or she wants to a potential partner)

Kingfish12
11-25-2011, 09:49 PM
[QUOTE=EvonRose;1053892]I have not touched my face, nor have I touched my body, again your fetish of the transsexual world got you blinded by thinking every ts has a fake face or we all go trough that path.

I have another career. Again not all ts just keep this work for work, I actually have a music degree and I am well of at 21, You my friend will never know what its like to be with a real ts outside of your little fantasy you don't deserve it!

Many men want a relationship, and just like anyone want to be happy they may be in a relationship or marriage they're stuck in, so the few moments with someone else might give them that spark they need. For a man you sure stereotype the negatives of what a man is and and as woman you should be ashamed I know more about being a man than you. Its not always about ego, or sex, or work, many men want to feel excitement back in their life to feel the closeness of a woman because that fizzled with marriage. I agree my partnerships with my clients are business, but who is to say I never turned down proposals for any courtships? do you know? this goes far beyond just any relationship, in any friendship, courtship, marriages. Intellect has many to do with it, or else why would you want to be around that person? You don't know my love life, I may have a boyfriend so what do you say then? Your views are jaded but don't take that out on me because I am allowed to voice my opinion, so go back to your little fantasy world of shemale porn and if your not willing to understand the reality of what really is don't come out of your cabinet...

I am in perfect reality I know my looks has lots to do with my success, but I also know looks is not enough! Because any girl like me knows the benefactors, overnight, weekend trips is where the money is... In a world full of beautiful ts and gg something has to stick... As a companion that is exactly what i do. I stimulate physically and mentally...[/QUOTE

When you have sex for money, your looks and service has everything to do with your success. Hell, you could be fugly but still do well because of great bedroom manners. The only thing the matters to your customers is what you're willing to do at the end of the paid date. Don't fool yourself into thinking these men want you for your intellect. If you were to stop the physical aspect of your service, your customer base would dry up faster than a tranny's vagina.

Yeah, I've actually dated a tg before and couldn't tell her attitude or behavior from the gg's I've dated. Of course she was humble and didn't act like she was the be-all and end-all. Lookin' at you, Nikkita...Missy who acts like she has discovered the cure for cancer.

You haven't touched your body? Yeah, I'm not a doctor or a music graduate, but I know for a fact that your tits do not occur naturally anywhere in nature. Those titties are from a factory!

loren
11-25-2011, 10:18 PM
men are the problems
Ain't that the truth.

:iagree:I've almost given up on "Mr. Right". There's been a few guys that start off great, butt end up turning into total jerks.

Yvonne183
11-26-2011, 12:19 AM
I don't find all men as being bad, evil or rotten. I think there are some really nice guys out there and I believe some are on this forum. I have met some nice guys but circumstances made it not for me in a relationship with them.

Just for me, I seem to find abusive men, maybe it's one of those vicious cycle things, once in the pattern of abuse it seems I am unable to get out of it.

I am kinda alone right now and I do think about meeting a nice guy,, but the past haunts me and I"m just to scared to get involved anymore. So, I do a lot of day dreaming, watching romance films, that's OK for now.

Also, I'm a bit mental,, not many nice guys want a basket case.

Tomahawkinit
11-26-2011, 12:28 AM
Judging by the past few pages of this thread, I am going to avoid getting involved in this one.

EvonRose
11-26-2011, 03:00 AM
[QUOTE=EvonRose;1053892]I have not touched my face, nor have I touched my body, again your fetish of the transsexual world got you blinded by thinking every ts has a fake face or we all go trough that path.

I am in perfect reality I know my looks has lots to do with my success, but I also know looks is not enough! Because any girl like me knows the benefactors, overnight, weekend trips is where the money is... In a world full of beautiful ts and gg something has to stick... As a companion that is exactly what i do. I stimulate physically and mentally...[/QUOTE

When you have sex for money, your looks and service has everything to do with your success. Hell, you could be fugly but still do well because of great bedroom manners. The only thing the matters to your customers is what you're willing to do at the end of the paid date. Don't fool yourself into thinking these men want you for your intellect. If you were to stop the physical aspect of your service, your customer base would dry up faster than a tranny's vagina.

Yeah, I've actually dated a tg before and couldn't tell her attitude or behavior from the gg's I've dated. Of course she was humble and didn't act like she was the be-all and end-all. Lookin' at you, Nikkita...Missy who acts like she has discovered the cure for cancer.

You haven't touched your body? Yeah, I'm not a doctor or a music graduate, but I know for a fact that your tits do not occur naturally anywhere in nature. Those titties are from a factory!

You are obviously ignorant... I do fetishes and to be a dominatrix You need the mental capability of having that mental power to overpower your clients. I have stopped my physical aspect of my work since you knew me from my old name, you should know that people have said so themselves. I am not fooling myself if you read reviews many times costumers actually mention maturity, and intellect... So i'm not alone on this one.

You can make things up all you want about dating a tg, but that doesnt make it true, and if it is your lack of tact talking to a woman well I could understand why you are alone..

Having breast augmentation doesn't really count here buddy especially for a ts, if that's the case of being completely fake then maybe the millions and millions of women tg and gg are completely fake...

PeePeeLover
11-26-2011, 03:02 AM
Hey Evon, when are you coming back to NY?

EvonRose
11-26-2011, 03:07 AM
[QUOTE=muh_muh;1054048]which contains nothing that would imply that its only women who have to open up emotionally and neither does my reply here
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1053267&postcount=60

Yes it does! she was asking why a women should be vulnerable just for a man, we were talking about being emotionally unavailable, why cant the man be vulnerable? Why is it always us women?

Then you reply That's the only way to make a true connection. Its not.

EvonRose
11-26-2011, 03:08 AM
Hey Evon, when are you coming back to NY?

Hey I will be back Beginning of febuary...

muh_muh
11-26-2011, 03:14 AM
Yes it does! she was asking why a women should be vulnerable just for a man, we were talking about being emotionally unavailable, why cant the man be vulnerable? Why is it always us women?

Then you reply That's the only way to make a true connection. Its not.

i think theres a problem with your understanding of the word 'just' in that sentence
in this circumstance it doesnt mean "only the woman" it means "something as mundane as a man"

so again nowhere in what has been said has anyone ever alluded to only the woman having to be emotionally avilable

as for your other point being emotionally available and vulnerable is the only way to build a true relation between any two people be it a friendship or a relationship

EvonRose
11-26-2011, 03:21 AM
i think theres a problem with your understanding of the word 'just' in that sentence
in this circumstance it doesnt mean "only the woman" it means "something as mundane as a man"

so again nowhere in what has been said has anyone ever alluded to only the woman having to be emotionally avilable

as for your other point being emotionally available and vulnerable is the only way to build a true relation between any two people be it a friendship or a relationship

I get it! But this goes way back and in any relationships it seems women fall harder and open up emotionally faster thus making us vulnerable, what i'm trying to say is a modern man should actually start softening up because modern women are becoming harder... Tables are turning on you men, were done being the vulnerable ones...

russtafa
11-26-2011, 04:19 AM
I don't find all men as being bad, evil or rotten. I think there are some really nice guys out there and I believe some are on this forum. I have met some nice guys but circumstances made it not for me in a relationship with them.

Just for me, I seem to find abusive men, maybe it's one of those vicious cycle things, once in the pattern of abuse it seems I am unable to get out of it.

I am kinda alone right now and I do think about meeting a nice guy,, but the past haunts me and I"m just to scared to get involved anymore. So, I do a lot of day dreaming, watching romance films, that's OK for now.

Also, I'm a bit mental,, not many nice guys want a basket case.
if i was not in a relationship and not half way around the other side i would go out with you:-)

muh_muh
11-26-2011, 04:59 AM
I get it! But this goes way back and in any relationships it seems women fall harder and open up emotionally faster thus making us vulnerable, what i'm trying to say is a modern man should actually start softening up because modern women are becoming harder... Tables are turning on you men, were done being the vulnerable ones...

either way if people start turning this into some ridiculous gender war where neither "partner" is willing to open up first well end up worse than weve ever have been before

although im painfully aware that couriously enough the ideal state of a relationship is essentially one where you end up in a cold war type mutually assured destruction standoff in which either side knows so much about the others psyche and dark corners of their soul that if both start flinging that kind of dirt at each other youd end up with two psychological wrecks
life has a rather cruel irony that way

dderek123
11-26-2011, 07:01 AM
although im painfully aware that couriously enough the ideal state of a relationship is essentially one where you end up in a cold war type mutually assured destruction standoff in which either side knows so much about the others psyche and dark corners of their soul that if both start flinging that kind of dirt at each other youd end up with two psychological wrecks

It's not always like that. There are ups and downs in every relationship. You gotta work WITH your partner and not AGAINST them.

Most of the time, people who regularly manipulate others end up alone or feeling lonely often.

EvonRose
11-26-2011, 11:06 AM
either way if people start turning this into some ridiculous gender war where neither "partner" is willing to open up first well end up worse than weve ever have been before

If both cannot open up without trusting each other, you need to question to why your in the relationship in the first place.... If you are in a relationship and your already hoping for failure before it succeeds then you must not be a good partner....

This is my opinion and how I see it..

Jay6966
11-26-2011, 04:06 PM
I didn't vote as I have never dated a TG person.

My only experience I have had with a TG person is through escorting services which some of them offer. What I will say is I do find TG's sexually appealing otherwise I wouldn't meet some of them through escorting services. Sexually they do satisfy my needs however in order to do that their needs to be chemistry and a conversationlist i.e. a person who is skilled in conversation.

I work in Corporate Sales and one of my set skills is the ability to build and maintain business relationships by taking clients out to events Rugby, Football, Strip Club, dinner or drinks. However more importantly I need to Listen to what he prospect is telling me as so I can read behind the lines as alot of the clients I meet do not want reveal what they are thinking or what their bottomline it is. If you can't keep up a conversation the client will get bored and walk out. In my experience you will only achieve success by Listening to them the more you Listen the more you learn about them as.a.person.

Now the TGs that I have been with on a client relationship bases they have shown my those skills sets which is why some of the girls are.successful in what they do. Mentally I am satisfied and sexually I am satisfied. No problem there.

However I can't judge or comment if a TG person is better or worse compared to.a.female/woman as I have never emotionally been in a relationship with a TG. Emotionally I can not comment if a TG would satify my emotions as I have never been there. Hope that makes sense

Jason

muh_muh
11-26-2011, 04:26 PM
It's not always like that. There are ups and downs in every relationship. You gotta work WITH your partner and not AGAINST them.

Most of the time, people who regularly manipulate others end up alone or feeling lonely often.

thats not what i meant at all
the point was that in a trusting relationship you eventually end up knwing every last dark secret of your partner and vice versa which if you went to war against each other would turn incredibly ugly

Jay6966
11-26-2011, 04:41 PM
thats not what i meant at all
the point was that in a trusting relationship you eventually end up knwing every last dark secret of your partner and vice versa which if you went to war against each other would turn incredibly ugly

Holding onto your partners dark secerets or negative points as ammunition to go to war. Something very dark about that statement.

Why would you even do that in the first place...?

Anyway its Saturday smelling reem, looking reem and being reem HaHa.

Jason

Kingfish12
11-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey I will be back Beginning of febuary...

[quote=Kingfish12;1054093]

You are obviously ignorant... I do fetishes and to be a dominatrix You need the mental capability of having that mental power to overpower your clients. I have stopped my physical aspect of my work since you knew me from my old name, you should know that people have said so themselves. I am not fooling myself if you read reviews many times costumers actually mention maturity, and intellect... So i'm not alone on this one.

You can make things up all you want about dating a tg, but that doesnt make it true, and if it is your lack of tact talking to a woman well I could understand why you are alone..

Having breast augmentation doesn't really count here buddy especially for a ts, if that's the case of being completely fake then maybe the millions and millions of women tg and gg are completely fake...

Yeah, I don't care if you've had a tit job or not. Just don't go around claiming you've never had anything done when it's obvious your titties are faker than your made-up music degree. Don't get me started on those liver lips.

Every intellect I've ever known or read about didn't go around bragging about their accomplishments. They let their brilliance shine through the mundane and minutiae of the world. I'm sure Nicolas Tesla (look him up, sugar tits) conversations with his pigeons weren't about his contributions to the world. Which brings me to my point: what makes you an intellect? Yeah, yeah you claim your clients think your smart and shit. Hey, you could be a genius at sucking dick. Evon Rose- dick sucker extraordinaire.

Tyler___Durden
11-26-2011, 10:04 PM
Kingfish,
is your handle connected with the Convair Kingfish (http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/planes/q0287.shtml) program?
I'm really interested in post ww2 advanced aircraft projects.
I'm currently reading this book TSR2---Britains-Lost-Bomber (http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/TSR2---Britains-Lost-Bomber/9781847972118?gbase=true&utm_medium=Google&utm_campaign=Base&utm_source=UK&utm_content=TSR2---Britains-Lost-Bomber)

Oops! Off topic.
I wear sexy lingerie when I read this book & I've got tits!
phew, back on topic. :mrgreen:

EvonRose
11-26-2011, 10:35 PM
[quote=EvonRose;1054204]

Yeah, I don't care if you've had a tit job or not. Just don't go around claiming you've never had anything done when it's obvious your titties are faker than your made-up music degree. Don't get me started on those liver lips.

Every intellect I've ever known or read about didn't go around bragging about their accomplishments. They let their brilliance shine through the mundane and minutiae of the world. I'm sure Nicolas Tesla (look him up, sugar tits) conversations with his pigeons weren't about his contributions to the world. Which brings me to my point: what makes you an intellect? Yeah, yeah you claim your clients think your smart and shit. Hey, you could be a genius at sucking dick. Evon Rose- dick sucker extraordinaire.

Ummm... I do have a music degree from conservatory music of San Francisco, I am a trained opera singer and I can teach voice and piano... But it just so happens I could not find work in classic music so I am singing R an B for now. I work for a major label in Atlanta as a back up singer and I tour. What about my liver lips? Are you gonna call them out as fake too? lol.

I am not bragging, but when someone degrades your intellect without knowing sweetie your going to defend yourself... How old are you? Your going to result in degrading my work that I chose as a lifestyle yet your here on this forum where probably 99 percent of the women here are in porn or escorting or both! Yeah set yourself up for that one. I am not claiming to be an intellect but I think many men here can agree some substance to a woman isn't just the look factor... But your shallow so I get it.

Schimmel
11-27-2011, 07:43 AM
Um, GGs of course. People are actually debating this?

Kingfish12
11-27-2011, 08:07 AM
[quote=Kingfish12;1054406]

Ummm... I do have a music degree from conservatory music of San Francisco, I am a trained opera singer and I can teach voice and piano... But it just so happens I could not find work in classic music so I am singing R an B for now. I work for a major label in Atlanta as a back up singer and I tour. What about my liver lips? Are you gonna call them out as fake too? lol.

I am not bragging, but when someone degrades your intellect without knowing sweetie your going to defend yourself... How old are you? Your going to result in degrading my work that I chose as a lifestyle yet your here on this forum where probably 99 percent of the women here are in porn or escorting or both! Yeah set yourself up for that one. I am not claiming to be an intellect but I think many men here can agree some substance to a woman isn't just the look factor... But your shallow so I get it.

Ahh...no, no you don't have a degree in music, and you don't sing backup (one word, sugar tits) R&B (this is the common spelling, something a backup R&B singer would know).

Shallow? Yeah, I'm shallow when I'm shopping around for a "date." But, when I'm looking for a girlfriend, I look for a partner that is fun, cool and can help waste my time in this shitty world.

You can teach piano and singing?!? Haha...the only thing you could teach is how to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch with those beautiful liver lips. Liver lips that I could care less if they're real or not—see, I'm not that shallow. Just as long as I can cum allover those cartoonish titties.

Let me pose a hypothetical situation: what if you decided to charge for a dinner date? On this dinner date you will converse about politics, arts & entertainment, and whatever comes up. But at the end of the date no sex...in fact nothing physical. Then you decided to offer a second option. A date that included no talking whatsoever...only sucking and fucking. Which diner date will your clients pay for? The talking date or the fucking date? If you answered the talking date, then congratulations on being a moron!

MdR Dave
11-27-2011, 08:30 AM
And another a$$hole enters the fray.

Welcome.

BluegrassCat
11-27-2011, 08:35 AM
& I expected this site to be all about the assholes getting entered.

MdR Dave
11-27-2011, 08:52 AM
& I expected this site to be all about the assholes getting entered.
LOL!

What's with some of these guys? Maybe I should have said "welcome back". . .

EvonRose
11-27-2011, 10:21 AM
[quote=EvonRose;1054427]

Ahh...no, no you don't have a degree in music, and you don't sing backup (one word, sugar tits) R&B (this is the common spelling, something a backup R&B singer would know).

Shallow? Yeah, I'm shallow when I'm shopping around for a "date." But, when I'm looking for a girlfriend, I look for a partner that is fun, cool and can help waste my time in this shitty world.

You can teach piano and singing?!? Haha...the only thing you could teach is how to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch with those beautiful liver lips. Liver lips that I could care less if they're real or not—see, I'm not that shallow. Just as long as I can cum allover those cartoonish titties.

Let me pose a hypothetical situation: what if you decided to charge for a dinner date? On this dinner date you will converse about politics, arts & entertainment, and whatever comes up. But at the end of the date no sex...in fact nothing physical. Then you decided to offer a second option. A date that included no talking whatsoever...only sucking and fucking. Which diner date will your clients pay for? The talking date or the fucking date? If you answered the talking date, then congratulations on being a moron!

Actually the proper term is rhythmic and blues, or rhythm and blues...The point is you understood what I was trying to say.... Obviously. If Typing or my English is your only defense for my intelligence then I am sorry but your lack of tact and manners is what I judge you by... Like what the person above said I am multilingual, English is something I am now just learning, but speak to me in Tagalog, Malay, or Illocano lets see how well off you are given I only know English for 5 years... Who in the world would want to date you? your rude, disrespectful, and condescending, speaking of delusion and moronic terms...

Actually to answer your question its funny, because I have men giving me monthly allowance for doing nothing and on occasion just traveling with them or escort them to business meetings and dinners. Nothing else! But these are of course classy men, and even then the fact that I have tons of regular clients in my phone book proves why they keep seeing me for more! Obviously if They are comfortable taking me around their business partners and showing me of in public is besides the ego, its because I can actually converse in music, arts, and business. And many of my regulars are couples, And their wives actually pick me to escort them, yeah occasionally i make out with the wife while the husband watches, or I get kinky. But the fact is there has to be a connection made for any long term commitment even if it's business or relationship.

What's your excuse for the bad spelling and your bad grammar? are you also just learning English? Because if not then you shouldn't tell me how to spell or use grammar, you probably need to take a few of those English classes you dropped out of...

My grammar and punctuation can be bad because it took me a couple years to learn and spell different words and definitions, I am 21 born in another country, trying my hardest to learn English as best and as fast as I can, Neither my parents were English speakers so i had to learn from a book myself.

What's your excuse?

Prospero
11-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Kingfish probably is one of those irredeemably stupid thugs who return here from time to time. Evon - why don't you just put him on ignore.

EvonRose
11-27-2011, 01:50 PM
Kingfish probably is one of those irredeemably stupid thugs who return here from time to time. Evon - why don't you just put him on ignore.

I Kinda figured it out, I think i know who he is, judging from how he is so affected by my opinions and how much he dislikes me I think I know who he is...

Prospero
11-27-2011, 02:24 PM
An old friend then? lol

EvonRose
11-27-2011, 02:32 PM
An old friend then? lol

Lets just say...if this friend was falling of a cliff i would help him.

FALL!!!!

Tyler___Durden
11-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Back to the OP
Who makes a better partner: GGs or TSs?

Ts's have a shorter shelf life.
So if the relationship just isn't working
you can avoid "that" conversation
as she will probably be dead before you decide to split up.
We just don't seem to be made to last.

Tomorrow I go to the memorial service of the second friend to die this year...

Murderous-marge
11-27-2011, 05:06 PM
I think the arguments on here are not based on facts but on the opinions of men whose only interaction with TS's are with prostitutes and girls who come onto forums of this nature, and due to that I honestly don't think they should be making judgements at all.

lisaparadise
11-27-2011, 05:30 PM
I think the arguments on here are not based on facts but on the opinions of men whose only interaction with TS's are with prostitutes and girls who come onto forums of this nature, and due to that I honestly don't think they should be making judgements at all.oh very well said,it takes a real man to date a tranny period.

MdR Dave
11-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Back to the OP
Who makes a better partner: GGs or TSs?

Ts's have a shorter shelf life.
So if the relationship just isn't working
you can avoid "that" conversation
as she will probably be dead before you decide to split up.
We just don't seem to be made to last.

Tomorrow I go to the memorial service of the second friend to die this year...

That's sad. Hopefully there are people in your life who support you, are positive, and make your efforts worthwhile. I only wish we saw more of such folk on this site.

Tyler___Durden
11-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Yep good people.
My partner flies into the UK tonight, for tomorrows Memorial.
I joined HA in May as I heard there was a thread about my other friend passing on.

Sometimes you expect people to always be here, and they're not. :-(

flabbybody
11-27-2011, 07:04 PM
And another a$$hole enters the fray.

Welcome.
not a new one

muh_muh
11-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Holding onto your partners dark secerets or negative points as ammunition to go to war. Something very dark about that statement.

Why would you even do that in the first place...?

Anyway its Saturday smelling reem, looking reem and being reem HaHa.

Jason

i give up you giys are way to insistant on misunderstanding me

MdR Dave
11-27-2011, 08:27 PM
not a new one

I figured as much when I realized that the poster managed to hone in on Evon so quickly.

Not enough caps or bold for Jiggles. Doesn't leavez manyz to choose fromz.