PDA

View Full Version : Help--I'm a confused newbie

bofnyc
06-08-2002, 04:55 AM
Here is my story...I'll try and keep this brief. I had my first experience with a tv last summer. I had never even fantasized about being with a tv. I had absolutely no interest in it at all. I'm sure most of you are thinking "yeah, right", but I swear it's true. I met a gorgeous tv named Flavia on the corner of 86th Street and West End Avenue on the Upper West Side. I had been watching her for about 30 minutes from across the street. I thought she was 100% female and I thought she was working. I was really turned on by her, and I was trying to decide if I should go to the nearest ATM to get cash and hook up with her. Again, at this point I thought she was 100% natural female. Eventually, she started walking towards Riverside Park and I followed her. She was really gorgeous...sleeveless pink sweater with perky nipples, tight short black skirt with a slit up the side, dirty blonde hair past her shoulders. She could hear me following her and she stopped and looked at me as I approached her. She asked me the time, and I figured we would negotiate a price and head into the park for a quick bj. I walked up to her and told her the time. Only then did I see that she was a tv. I don't know what came over me, but I didn't walk away. I was really attracted to her. We made small talk and I asked her if she wanted to go into the park. I couldn't believe what I was doing. She giggled and raised her eyebrows. She was Brazilian and had nice dark skin, but not too dark. She said yes, and we headed into the park. I didn't know what was happening at this point. I wasn't sure if she was working and I wasn't sure what we were going to do. I'll spare you the graphic specifics (unless somone would like to hear them. I'd be happy to share but I don't want to ramble on too long here), but I didn't pay her and we had an incredibly hot time in the park. She gave me her number but I haven't been able to get in touch with her since.

Anyway, I was really confused and a bit freaked out after this experience, but now that a year has gone by I've become much more comfortable with it and I want to do it again. I got extremely aroused looking at the pictures posted in the "hottest tv" thread.

So, my questions are as follows: First, I absolutely, positively will not pay for it. It just takes away from the experience for me. My question is, how do I meet a tv who is looking to fool around but who isn't working. I know everyone says go to Edelweiss, but it sounds like most of the girls there are working. Is there a bar or club where non-working girls hang out? Is it common to pick up a girl on the street like I did? If yes, where?

Thanks for your patience and thanks in advance for any answers you can provide!

thanos
06-08-2002, 09:14 AM
So you're confused huh? Join the club :wink: !
I think we've all either been where you are or are still where you are in dealing with the freaked out part of being attracted to TS/TV.

I think first you have to recognize the difference between a TV (transvestite) versus a TS (transsexual). The difference being a TS feels they are a Female born in a Male's body while a TV is a male who dresses as a woman for fetish reasons (this is a completely unscientific explanation so anybody feel free to chime in at anytime).

As for meeting a girl who wants to fool around but isn‚t working, good luck. Those are hard to find because 1 ˆ Every guy seems to be looking for a girl who isn‚t working but wants to fool around and 2 ˆ Girls have to make a living somehow as well. You probably want to checkout the archives, there are some great articles in there for you to read on this subject.

Word on the grapevine is Edelweiss is closed. But you might like to try the nowbar. I‚ve met many a fetching beauty there (But then again I‚m a charming Motherfucker :wink: ). And you‚d be surprised, you can meet a girl almost anywhere (in the street, on the train, inside the courthouse, etc) , I‚m sure the other members have stories they could share.

good luck

Headman
06-08-2002, 05:33 PM
I have been seeking out BTG to have long lasting relationship with and what I found was just that. This girl did here thing on the street but wanted to be with me to get off. I did have to pay her and that was because she could not keep a job wothout being harrassed. She had deep emotions for me but we could not keep in contact because of her life style and being arressted for the oldest profession on the books. I do not care what anyone says, I am not a queer and I don't go down on the girls. We have sex as I would with a women and I treat them as if they were women. I have had deep conversation with my friend and she feels that she was born as a women and I do also. I cannot even picture her as a man and I would not have sex with a man. I do hate that shots get in the way some of the time. She likes to get off and it can take some time if she has just had her shots. I would like to say that I have found lots of love out there with a TS but I run across more TV and they do not turn me on. I like breast and the knowledge that the girl I am with feels like and looks like a women. If someone wants to doubt me they can but I am not queer so deal with the feelings and one day that right Nicky may come along for you.

06-09-2002, 05:45 PM
going down on the girls makes a person queer? your cheating yourself and the girl if you really believe that

justatransgirl
10-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Not like I had anything else to do tonight - but before I left I thought I'd read the earliest posts on the site from the last page and bump it to the front.

And here's what I've found - since 2002 - nothing has changed...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

BeardedOne
10-10-2007, 12:43 PM
And here's what I've found - since 2002 - nothing has changed...

It's true. After five years, people still bump old threads when they're bored. :lol:

Night Rider
10-10-2007, 12:46 PM
thanks for keeping it brief ;)

62des
10-11-2007, 01:22 AM
I'd like to restate what the other guy said that TV's are GUYS but the clothing, makeup, and wigs might fool you but imagine "her" naked and there's no feminine features.

Coroner
10-11-2007, 04:28 AM
LOL, I thought it´s one of the new threads......

http://www.lovefilm.com/lovefilm/images/products/0/1230-large.jpg

lust4ts
10-11-2007, 04:43 AM
Here is my story...I'll try and keep this brief. I had my first experience with a tv last summer. I had never even fantasized about being with a tv. I had absolutely no interest in it at all. I'm sure most of you are thinking "yeah, right", but I swear it's true. I met a gorgeous tv named Flavia on the corner of 86th Street and West End Avenue on the Upper West Side. I had been watching her for about 30 minutes from across the street. I thought she was 100% female and I thought she was working. I was really turned on by her, and I was trying to decide if I should go to the nearest ATM to get cash and hook up with her. Again, at this point I thought she was 100% natural female. Eventually, she started walking towards Riverside Park and I followed her. She was really gorgeous...sleeveless pink sweater with perky nipples, tight short black skirt with a slit up the side, dirty blonde hair past her shoulders. She could hear me following her and she stopped and looked at me as I approached her. She asked me the time, and I figured we would negotiate a price and head into the park for a quick bj. I walked up to her and told her the time. Only then did I see that she was a tv. I don't know what came over me, but I didn't walk away. I was really attracted to her. We made small talk and I asked her if she wanted to go into the park. I couldn't believe what I was doing. She giggled and raised her eyebrows. She was Brazilian and had nice dark skin, but not too dark. She said yes, and we headed into the park. I didn't know what was happening at this point. I wasn't sure if she was working and I wasn't sure what we were going to do. I'll spare you the graphic specifics (unless somone would like to hear them. I'd be happy to share but I don't want to ramble on too long here), but I didn't pay her and we had an incredibly hot time in the park. She gave me her number but I haven't been able to get in touch with her since.

Anyway, I was really confused and a bit freaked out after this experience, but now that a year has gone by I've become much more comfortable with it and I want to do it again. I got extremely aroused looking at the pictures posted in the "hottest tv" thread.

So, my questions are as follows: First, I absolutely, positively will not pay for it. It just takes away from the experience for me. My question is, how do I meet a tv who is looking to fool around but who isn't working. I know everyone says go to Edelweiss, but it sounds like most of the girls there are working. Is there a bar or club where non-working girls hang out? Is it common to pick up a girl on the street like I did? If yes, where?

Thanks for your patience and thanks in advance for any answers you can provide!

When you say TV I presume you mean transvestite right (a man dressed in drag) or are you in someway confused and reffering to transsexuals.

Because I hate to let you down but a TV is just simply a dude who dresses up for either sexual gratification or fun purposes, a TS lives and thinks as a women. I just want to help you because if you go up to some hot TS in a bar and refer to her as a TV, it might not go down very well. Anyway good luck.

lust4ts
10-11-2007, 04:46 AM
Damn I didn't read the date and I even spent time trying to help him. I feel silly :oops: