PDA

View Full Version : TIL I like running at night.

Yoite
11-22-2011, 02:28 AM
Normally don't go running out by me at night as I live out in the sticks. Today, got off work at 10am, was exhausted and passed out. Woke up around 4:30 and the sun was already starting to set. Said to hell with it and went running outside in the dark. Did 10miles in the dark. Was about 45°F outside, pitch black, and I live out in the sticks right now. Was the best run I've had in a long time.

Anyone else like running?

Silcc69
11-22-2011, 02:51 AM
Uhm ok

Quiet Reflections
11-22-2011, 02:55 AM
Normally don't go running out by me at night as I live out in the sticks. Today, got off work at 10am, was exhausted and passed out. Woke up around 4:30 and the sun was already starting to set. Said to hell with it and went running outside in the dark. Did 10miles in the dark. Was about 45°F outside, pitch black, and I live out in the sticks right now. Was the best run I've had in a long time.

Anyone else like running?
I love running. I only go every other day but I do about 5 miles each time.

Dino Velvet
11-22-2011, 02:58 AM
I lift heavy enough that running is not necessary.

jerseyboy72
11-22-2011, 03:09 AM
I love the gym, but I hate running.

Dino Velvet
11-22-2011, 03:20 AM
I love the gym, but I hate running.

Me too. I do like to eat and drink tons of liquor. Ted Arcidi taught me how to squat heavy while still having a 0.24% BAC.

http://velocity.t-nation.com/forum_images/f/0/f0837-ted_arcidi_shoulder_presses_big_also.jpg http://www.ratemyvomit.com/images/ul/vomit-412.jpeg

Dino Velvet
11-22-2011, 03:22 AM
What I really like to do is hide in the bushes at night and grab female joggers then drag them back in the bushes.

Yoite
11-22-2011, 03:22 AM
I used to hate running, but I find that it helps calm me down when I get frustrated over stupid crap. I go for about 90min. I don't want to bulk up, just be lean. I do some circuit training and a lot of cardio. Try to eat healthy as well. Been debating getting a gym membership but a bit afraid of the locker room situation >.>

Dino Velvet
11-22-2011, 03:30 AM
I used to hate running, but I find that it helps calm me down when I get frustrated over stupid crap. I go for about 90min. I don't want to bulk up, just be lean. I do some circuit training and a lot of cardio. Try to eat healthy as well. Been debating getting a gym membership but a bit afraid of the locker room situation >.>

If you want to avoid the gym or bulking up with weights just use your own body weight. Push-Ups, Pull-Ups, Sit-Ups, Free Squats, and some other stretching/strengthening exercises and keep with the cardio. I had an ex-girlfriend that had the most beautiful ass just from running. I'd get turned on just watching her run in black tights.

Yoite
11-22-2011, 04:04 AM
I wear black yoga pants when running >.> they're like skin tight. I do some circuit training (m100's squats etc push ups etc...)

onmyknees
11-22-2011, 04:08 AM
Yotie.....I haven't been in your area for sometime, but you're right.....it is rural. True... running at night is more peaceful, so one must wear something that can be seen. Not to worry....I may check out your ass in those tights as I drive by, but I'd never disrupt a runner !

Yoite
11-22-2011, 04:16 AM
I live out in the woods near Foxwoods. It's pretty much in the sticks. Kind of ridiculous. The sky looks amazing at night in the area though because it is so rural. Lot of farms around. When I go running during the day I see all the horses and cows. :3

Dino Velvet
11-22-2011, 04:26 AM
Yoite, why don't you put up a few pics? They can be "G Rated" and family friendly if you want. Many of us fellas are curious about you.

Silcc69
11-22-2011, 04:29 AM
Yoite, why don't you put up a few pics? They can be "G Rated" and family friendly if you want. Many of us fellas are curious about you.

She did a set for SY, Seanchai posted the pics.

Yoite
11-22-2011, 04:32 AM
The last time I shot for them was in 09. I look a bit different now XD.

Dino Velvet
11-22-2011, 04:33 AM
She did a set for SY, Seanchai posted the pics.

I gotta be more alert then. The only pic I've seen is her avatar. Maybe she will post some.

hard4janira
11-22-2011, 04:39 AM
I lift a lot but I only run like twice a week (three times if I am lucky). I don't like it and my knees hate it... Still, I try to log 2 miles every time. I run about a 9 min mile right now which is downright embarassing consisering I used to run 7 minute miles till the cows came home in my youth.

Here is a fact: Heavy squatting for 8+ years will wreck your knees. Wreck them.

Dino Velvet
11-22-2011, 04:42 AM
Here is a fact: Heavy squatting for 8+ years will wreck your knees. Wreck them.

I do Sumo Squats and pop a glute every now and again. Hurts like Hell.

jerseyboy72
11-22-2011, 04:52 AM

I do low weight workouts for my legs. Like every jerkoff in Jersey I only care about my arms and chest and the gut. lol

Dino Velvet
11-22-2011, 05:00 AM
I do low weight workouts for my legs. Like every jerkoff in Jersey I only care about my arms and chest and the gut. lol

Old Coach's voice in my head still yelling at the moron D-Tackle telling me if my legs aren't strong the rest of me isn't either. I hate squats but I love them too. I love to intimidate others and get really territorial around my cage. Not much of a sense of humor on leg day for Dino.

acdaddy69
11-22-2011, 05:06 AM
I live out in the woods near Foxwoods. It's pretty much in the sticks. Kind of ridiculous. The sky looks amazing at night in the area though because it is so rural. Lot of farms around. When I go running during the day I see all the horses and cows. :3

Yoite you're not to far from where I jusy move in CT...

Bigguy
11-22-2011, 05:12 AM
What was the most you ever ran in one strech? Think you can do a 26 mile marathon?

jerseyboy72
11-22-2011, 05:12 AM
Old Coach's voice in my head still yelling at the moron D-Tackle telling me if my legs aren't strong the rest of me isn't either. I hate squats but I love them too. I love to intimidate others and get really territorial around my cage. Not much of a sense of humor on leg day for Dino.

Your old coach was correct. Legs are very important .

Dino Velvet
11-22-2011, 05:15 AM
Your old coach was correct. Legs are very important .

I start trying to get angry the night before leg day too. I'm full throttle pissed as I walk onto the gym floor. I'm goofy and chatty when I do chest or back though.

Yoite
11-22-2011, 05:15 AM
I might post a pic of me after Thanksgiving. Need to get a pic of me for my parents. They have none of me and taken all the old ones down. feelsbadman.jpg

Yoite
11-22-2011, 05:16 AM
What was the most you ever ran in one strech? Think you can do a 26 mile marathon?

Goal is to do the Boston and the New York marathons. They're on my bucket list. One day I'll get there.

hard4janira
11-22-2011, 05:20 AM

I'm finished for good. I haven't done legs in 6 years. Those days are long gone. I just hope my knees hold out so that I can put in 4-6 miles a week on the treadmill.

Helvis2012
11-22-2011, 05:31 AM
very nice.

Yoite
11-22-2011, 05:48 AM
Most annoying thing when running: boobs bouncing. :/ I'm small but still XD
Idk just thinking aloud here >.>

Dino Velvet
11-22-2011, 06:17 AM
I might post a pic of me after Thanksgiving. Need to get a pic of me for my parents. They have none of me and taken all the old ones down. feelsbadman.jpg

You have a larger and better lit shot of this?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customprofilepics/profilepic55385_2.gif

Quiet Reflections
11-22-2011, 10:27 PM

Goal is to do the Boston and the New York marathons. They're on my bucket list. One day I'll get there.
I would love to do those too but I really want to do the marine and the Disney marathon. On a different subject your older pics looked great do you mind if people post them? I'm not going to,I was just wondering.

Yoite
11-22-2011, 11:31 PM
Older pics from yum (i think some are on frank's as well?) are copy written material so it would be up to Steven and such as to how they are used.

hazycloud
11-23-2011, 04:21 AM
Yoite, remember me from way back on tiny chat????

hard4janira
11-23-2011, 04:25 AM
I just fucked up my back doing bench last night. Oh the joy.

Odelay
11-23-2011, 04:30 AM
I enjoy running. And sometimes I do night runs. If the sun is setting and I'm in the mood, I just say fuck it and go for it, although I try to stay on lit streets and trails. I live near a bridge that crosses the Mississippi and sometimes it's fun running across and back at night.

Yoite
11-23-2011, 04:44 AM
I live out in the boonies. I like to go to bed pretty late so i wake up pretty late. I hate the treadmill so much so I just go outside. There's some pretty rough terrain (lots of hills, uneven pavement, etc...) out by me. Just did 10miles in the rain tonight. Was bitter cold. Thought some of it was coming down as sleet for a bit lol

Dino Velvet
11-23-2011, 05:06 AM
I just fucked up my back doing bench last night. Oh the joy.

Dude, we were just talking about squats yesterday. Take a load off until Turkey Day is over. You must rest the back. I know well about back pain. Barbell Rows fuck me up occasionally.

hard4janira
11-23-2011, 05:38 AM
Dude, we were just talking about squats yesterday. Take a load off until Turkey Day is over. You must rest the back. I know well about back pain. Barbell Rows fuck me up occasionally.

Well I had a good lift yesterday - it didn't happen in the gym. It happened after I got home about 3 hours later. My back (nearl my left shoulder blade) locked up totally. It's a muscle spasm or a knot - nothing like a slipped disk fortunatley. Still, I can't move. I can barely get out of my chair. 24 hours and I cant move lol...

Yvonne183
11-23-2011, 06:33 AM
I like walking the streets at night, especially when it rains. One doesn't see many shadows creeping about in the rain.

Dino Velvet
11-23-2011, 07:11 AM
Well I had a good lift yesterday - it didn't happen in the gym. It happened after I got home about 3 hours later. My back (nearl my left shoulder blade) locked up totally. It's a muscle spasm or a knot - nothing like a slipped disk fortunatley. Still, I can't move. I can barely get out of my chair. 24 hours and I cant move lol...

Sorry man. Been there. Just rest. Drink some booze maybe.

justafreak
11-23-2011, 07:18 AM
when i was in army i used to run cause i had too now i do it cause i love it.