PDA

View Full Version : GUYS ONLY: Have you sucked man (non tg) cock?

MatiasTz
11-19-2011, 07:12 AM
Be honest. We all here like tg girls, but have you sucked masculine guys?

Ineeda SM
11-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Yes, many times.

But FYI, ALL cock is man cock. Girls can't grow them.

MatiasTz
11-19-2011, 09:35 AM
Yes, many times.

But FYI, ALL cock is man cock. Girls can't grow them.
That's why I specified "non tg."

We're dealing with gender, here, whatever the original biology.

You're being deliberately obtuse.

Prospero
11-19-2011, 01:26 PM
In pursuit of understanding my sexuality I did. Once. I did not enjoy it. Wih my eyes closed it was a cock - but the odour was different and unpleasant and, with my eyes open, I was totally turned-off. So once,but never again (unless i get sent to prison in which case I may have no choice if i want to survive) . And to pre-empt your next poll, this guy has never taken a cock in his ass (or arse) from anyone other than a TS or TV. (Some would say a TV IS a simply man in drag and that might be true - but illusions are important. )

alpha2117
11-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Nope, simply dont understand what the lasses see in us - I wouldn't have sex with someone I dont find attractive and guys dont do it for me

flabbybody
11-19-2011, 06:15 PM
That's why I specified "non tg."

We're dealing with gender, here, whatever the original biology.

You're being deliberately obtuse.
he's trying to be a wise ass and derail your poll.
we all understand what your poll question is asking.

Jericho
11-19-2011, 07:15 PM
Nope, never wanted to! :shrug

dmelidh
11-19-2011, 09:49 PM
yes, from guys and tgirls

Nivek
11-19-2011, 10:42 PM
No, Guys just don't do it for me, cock on a guy that looks like a guy is just completely unattractive to me. It's not a "I'm not gay" thing I just find them as attractive as fire hydrants, or blondes for that matter.

Ineeda SM
11-20-2011, 04:02 AM
he's trying to be a wise ass and derail your poll.
we all understand what your poll question is asking.

No not at all. Why would I want to derail it? I love the question. I was the first person to answer his question honestly. It is just the terms "Man Cock" and "Girl Cock" that always make me laugh. All cocks are man cocks. There are only 2 genders on this planet and one of them can not grow cocks.

The proper title for the thread would be...
GUYS ONLY: Have you ever sucked a cock (Excluding TS cocks)?

Sorry MatiasTz. I just wanted to defend my reasoning. Your question is an honest one. Back to the topic now.

Ben
11-20-2011, 04:09 AM
Be honest. We all here like tg girls, but have you sucked masculine guys?

Does a crossdresser count as: so-called male??? Or a transvestite, as it were? I guess a "male" has to be on hormones and have breasts to be considered: so-called non-male, as it were -- :)
I mean, someone like Derrick Barry or Andrej Pejic brings along all sorts of complexities.

Hydrant
11-20-2011, 04:34 AM
I've sucked lots of he-cocks as part of MMF threesomes. I like sucking any cock (and enjoy being fucked unless the guy/T-girl is too big for me). But I need some kind of feminine presence to get aroused. A guy on his own is of no interest.

theeLEGEND
11-20-2011, 04:36 AM
the results of this poll are exactly whats wrong with this forum.

flabbybody
11-20-2011, 08:02 AM
Does a crossdresser count as: so-called male??? Or a transvestite, as it were? I guess a "male" has to be on hormones and have breasts to be considered: so-called non-male, as it were -- :)
I mean, someone like Derrick Barry or Andrej Pejic brings along all sorts of complexities.
I was thinking the same thing. What would Kayla Coxx be considered ?
It definitely gets very complex

onmyknees
11-20-2011, 04:58 PM
I was thinking the same thing. What would Kayla Coxx be considered ?
It definitely gets very complex

Yes...I agree, but we're in the monority here Flabby. There are bright lines
delineating what is gay, and what is not....as evidenced by the threads countless dealing with that on HA, and the subsequent denials. lol

So here's my rule of thumb....if Kayla Coxx looks like Kayla and not James ( or whatever his/her name is) than that's understandable. Does that clear things up?? lol

Quiet Reflections
11-20-2011, 08:27 PM
nope

kaiser1one
11-20-2011, 08:50 PM
Nope.

Helvis2012
11-20-2011, 09:19 PM
No, never did.

MatiasTz
11-20-2011, 11:06 PM
I don't know those people are of whom you speak. However, for the sake of the poll I'm referring to someone born male and living full time as a woman and male as someone who does not crossdress or feel in any way female. That's why I used "tg" and not "ts," "cd," or other terms.

keed444
11-20-2011, 11:41 PM
I agree with Hydrant 100%

berto
11-21-2011, 03:42 AM
Yes I have and enjoyed it very much and still do it quite often. I prefer sucking a tgirls cock though, because of the feminine aspect of it, but I enjoy sucking other mens cocks.

MatiasTz
11-21-2011, 03:48 AM
I've sucked lots of he-cocks as part of MMF threesomes. I like sucking any cock (and enjoy being fucked unless the guy/T-girl is too big for me). But I need some kind of feminine presence to get aroused. A guy on his own is of no interest.
Now that's interesting. I've had mmf threesomes but neverplayed with other guy. I agree that there must be a female element, but if all three are cool with being totally uninhibited, I might dive in.

Ben
11-21-2011, 03:49 AM
Yes I have and enjoyed it very much and still do it quite often. I prefer sucking a tgirls cock though, because of the feminine aspect of it, but I enjoy sucking other mens cocks.

Just curious. Do you classify yourself as gay? Because a lot of guys on here refuse to even believe that they're bisexual. Which I find inordinately strange.

MatiasTz
11-21-2011, 04:02 AM
Just curious. Do you classify yourself as gay? Because a lot of guys on here refuse to even believe that they're bisexual. Which I find inordinately strange.
I've noticed that. Personally, I could give a fuck. I like sex. Most of my history is with women, but I've had sex with tgirls and I did try a couple guys a while back. Guys by themselves didn't do it for me, but women and tgirls do.

I do NOT consider myself "straight." Nor do I consider myself "gay."

I like the term omnisexual.

I'm sure there are some who would call me a sex addict.

However, in a relationship I'm completely able to remain monogamous. Though, I will look for someone as open as I am.

Tomahawkinit
11-21-2011, 04:18 AM
I have sucked a few Man-cocks in my days.

berto
11-21-2011, 04:22 AM

I don't like labels really but, yes absolutely. I am attracted to women as well, but view myself as more of a homosexual and completely open and happy about it.

lifesduality
11-21-2011, 06:23 AM
ive sucked mens cocks many times loved every one

theeLEGEND
11-21-2011, 07:19 AM
ive sucked mens cocks many times loved every one

you are a HOMOSEXUAL

theeLEGEND
11-21-2011, 07:22 AM
NEWSFLASH... TRANSSEXUALS DO NOT WANT A MAN WHO ADMITTEDLY SUCKS OFF MEN THAT LOOK LIKE MEN.

so if u want a TS u might as well defer that dream. in the 15 years i have lived as a woman i have had numerous discussions with my girlfriends and not one wants a faggot for a boyfriend.

U GUYS ARE IN THE WRONG FORUM. TRY GAY.COM

MatiasTz
11-21-2011, 07:52 AM
NEWSFLASH... TRANSSEXUALS DO NOT WANT A MAN WHO ADMITTEDLY SUCKS OFF MEN THAT LOOK LIKE MEN.

so if u want a TS u might as well defer that dream. in the 15 years i have lived as a woman i have had numerous discussions with my girlfriends and not one wants a faggot for a boyfriend.

U GUYS ARE IN THE WRONG FORUM. TRY GAY.COM
Ah, there it is. That's what I've been looking for. The ignorant, arrogance of the hate-filled bigot. Not only do you deign to speak for ALL transexuals, you feel you have to use "faggot" in your pitiable attempt at a show of superiority.

What IS it like to live in brain that small?

pigsnizzle
11-21-2011, 09:35 AM
thought about going down on a sissy, but my cock didn't even budge at the thought.

justafreak
11-21-2011, 10:27 AM
heck no