PDA

View Full Version : another hot tranny on springer

FreddieGomez
11-18-2011, 11:47 PM
Someone I know on Jerry Springer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4p_HMZ2_UQ&feature=related)

kittyKaiti
11-19-2011, 12:00 AM
HAHAHA That's my ex-roomate, Layla. We lived in Schenectady, NY for like a year with three other roomies. Three trans, one hermaphrodite and a guy.

onmyknees
11-19-2011, 12:11 AM
The brotha's in denial. He'd have lots of company in here... lmao

Merkurie
11-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Why do people go on Jerry Springer?

It is never good.

yourdaddy
11-19-2011, 01:36 AM
4 losers on one stage.

drongo
11-19-2011, 02:03 AM
HAHAHA That's my ex-roomate, Layla. We lived in Schenectady, NY for like a year with three other roomies. Three trans, one hermaphrodite and a guy.

You got any pic's of that lot???

kittyKaiti
11-19-2011, 02:12 AM
You got any pic's of that lot???

I wish I did. I got a pic of me and Layla but I look like shit in it so I'm not posting it.

lisaparadise
11-19-2011, 02:36 AM
Why do people go on Jerry Springer?

It is never good.im hopin she used her appearance fee on dental work lol just sayin.

kittyKaiti
11-19-2011, 02:42 AM
im hopin she used her appearance fee on dental work lol just sayin.

They didn't pay her anything.

russtafa
11-19-2011, 03:12 AM
im hopin she used her appearance fee on dental work lol just sayin.yep she looks like bugs bunnys sister

HbgDon
11-19-2011, 03:31 AM
She looks decent in the wig, but she does need some dental work. I hate how people act calling her names and making fun of her though.

Merkurie
11-19-2011, 05:07 AM
Boyfriend snatched her wig, I wished she had knocked him out. He texts her, gets with her, and then humiliates her. He was a real piece of shit.

kittyKaiti
11-19-2011, 05:11 AM
Boyfriend snatched her wig, I wished she had knocked him out. He texts her, gets with her, and then humiliates her. He was a real piece of shit.

It was all fake. That's not Layla's boyfriend, she didn't know him until the day of the show. The black guy's girlfriend was actually either his best friend or a roommate of his.

Merkurie
11-19-2011, 05:22 AM
It was all fake. That's not Layla's boyfriend, she didn't know him until the day of the show. The black guy's girlfriend was actually either his best friend or a roommate of his.
Figures.

tslvr
11-19-2011, 07:18 AM

Tell us about the hermaphrodite.

Yeah
11-19-2011, 01:11 PM
I always enjoy posts from Kitty. Its also a plus to see her avatat too.

rickfreindsfe
11-19-2011, 02:58 PM
I actually liked her, and Kitty as well. I thought that show was phony anything for ratings and money.
Is she available to date these days???pm me I could give my cell.....

rick

Tiffany Anne
11-20-2011, 01:33 AM

What? It's fake?

Is Santa Clause not real, too?:heartbroken::cry

kittyKaiti
11-20-2011, 01:38 AM
Tell us about the hermaphrodite.

Her name is Ashlee and she was born with both a penis and vagina.

I actually liked her, and Kitty as well. I thought that show was phony anything for ratings and money.
Is she available to date these days???pm me I could give my cell.....

rick

Layla already has a boyfriend...really she seems to have a new one every week. But she's only into black guys and enjoys topping them often.

TsVanessa69
11-20-2011, 03:10 AM
But she's only into black guys and enjoys topping them often.
noooo, that can't be true!

giovanni_hotel
11-20-2011, 03:55 AM
Oops!! she bitch slapped him multiple times.

LOL!! Brothas love tgirls. His GG GF was hot. I think he could have done better for his first time.
Dudes need to stop letting females have access to their hard drive.

onmyknees
11-20-2011, 06:18 AM
Layla already has a boyfriend...really she seems to have a new one every week. But she's only into black guys and enjoys topping them often.[/QUOTE]

What??? ............I don't doubt that's the case, but somethin' not adding up here. Freddie and the fellas....have told us numerous times only white boys be bottoming... :dancing:

kittyKaiti
11-20-2011, 06:19 AM
What??? ............I don't doubt that's the case, but somethin' not adding up here. Freddie and the fellas....have told us numerous times only white boys be bottoming... :dancing:

NAHHHH I've seen in first hand.

onmyknees
11-20-2011, 06:22 AM

well ya don't say !! BTW Kitty...anything new we can look forward to from U? I never get tired of seeing ya. :salad

Tepres
11-20-2011, 06:41 AM
But she's only into black guys and enjoys topping them often.

<snickering>

kittyKaiti
11-20-2011, 07:22 AM
well ya don't say !! BTW Kitty...anything new we can look forward to from U? I never get tired of seeing ya. :salad

Shemale Strokers.

muh_muh
11-20-2011, 12:12 PM
They didn't pay her anything.

why would she or anyone for that matter do this sort of shit for free?

blakpadi
11-20-2011, 12:22 PM
I know Layla(fleabag-Lawrence-Central ave-not my choice!) and tried to get to know Kitty through Layla(emails) but I moved to Miami and things didn't work out...not sure but Layla was kind of shady and Kitty just seemed straightforward,wish it had been a different situation because the hustle on Layla was so transparent and a instant turnoff,for me that just =no repeat and no tip... and I'm easy-hour in town and gone...ah well...Kitty's got better things going for her now and dumped the ghetto drama-good for you Kitty!

naresuan
11-20-2011, 12:24 PM
i wouldn't say hot...more tepid, the guy looks like Ashley Cole, Cheryl will be mortified

kittyKaiti
11-20-2011, 12:48 PM
I know Layla(fleabag-Lawrence-Central ave-not my choice!) and tried to get to know Kitty through Layla(emails) but I moved to Miami and things didn't work out...not sure but Layla was kind of shady and Kitty just seemed straightforward,wish it had been a different situation because the hustle on Layla was so transparent and a instant turnoff,for me that just =no repeat and no tip... and I'm easy-hour in town and gone...ah well...Kitty's got better things going for her now and dumped the ghetto drama-good for you Kitty!

Ya, she tried doing prostitution, you were one of her guys? I don't do that shit.

russtafa
11-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Layla already has a boyfriend...really she seems to have a new one every week. But she's only into black guys and enjoys topping them often.

What??? ............I don't doubt that's the case, but somethin' not adding up here. Freddie and the fellas....have told us numerous times only white boys be bottoming... :dancing:[/QUOTE]hey i love your new icon its very fishy lol:grin:

Mr. Sinister
11-22-2011, 03:59 AM
Layla really isn't a transsexual. She is a gay guy in a wig.

SXFX
11-22-2011, 04:36 AM
What is up with the grill?
Girl stop face planting on Lark Street!

TRANSEXUAL TOP BELICE
11-22-2011, 05:18 AM
Why. Guys would call that a transexual....

I have a friend who also call them that

Any guy who put on a wig and dress up , he call them trannys
And the funny thing is this guys come to play with him as guys
Dress up in his bath and then play...

Wouldnt you call that gay?

FreddieGomez
11-22-2011, 02:24 PM
Why. Guys would call that a transexual....

I have a friend who also call them that

Any guy who put on a wig and dress up , he call them trannys
And the funny thing is this guys come to play with him as guys
Dress up in his bath and then play...

Wouldnt you call that gay?

i guess u didn't get the sarcasm.

but yeah it is gay just like you fucking dudes in the ass.

TRANSEXUAL TOP BELICE
11-23-2011, 04:43 AM
i guess u didn't get the sarcasm.

but yeah it is gay just like you fucking dudes in the ass.

But u are also gay.

Did you know that??

Or u r in the closet?

pretty_boi_rico
11-23-2011, 05:46 AM
lmaoo

justafreak
11-23-2011, 07:15 AM
jerry is lame

TsVanessa69
11-23-2011, 07:55 AM
Please don't lie on black men.
they do not take dick up their asses. I read it here on HA.

TRANSEXUAL TOP BELICE
11-24-2011, 03:32 AM
Please don't lie on black men.
they do not take dick up their asses. I read it here on HA.

Black male dont take dick in the ass???

I have fucked it many

onmyknees
11-24-2011, 03:33 AM
Oh...this has become a priceless thread !!