PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy: Chefmike and Allanah = Same Person

rick_932
02-01-2006, 09:23 PM
*waits for Jamie Michelle to come in and post a page full of conspiracy links to back up your claim*

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Hi, Vicki.

I'm not trying to split hairs, but a conspiracy involves two or more people. So if Allanah is Chefmike, that only requires one person.

Like I said, I'm not trying to split hairs here, as this doesn't affect your above aguments one way or another.

Hugs,

Jamie Michelle

MarylandsMighty
02-01-2006, 09:44 PM
In my hand lies the rub.

Thinking of Sweet, sweet Vicki.

(I agree with Vicki and her statement however)

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi, Vicki.

I'm not trying to split hairs, but a conspiracy involves two or more people. So if Allanah is Chefmike, that only requires one person.

Like I said, I'm not trying to split hairs here, as this doesn't affect your above aguments one way or another.

Hugs,

Jamie Michelle

Therein lies the rub. Two virtual people, one real one.

Heehee. Lord knows this website results in much rubbing.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 10:01 PM
*waits for Jamie Michelle to come in and post a page full of conspiracy links to back up your claim*He signs all of his wacky writings as "James Redford", so obviously he's cool w/ that name. He dosen't even care about shaving closely, let alone using concealer on his beard. And when I said, "James Redford, you are he satan!", he responded pretty quickly. I'm not addressing him again, but from now on I'm going to refer to him as "James" if I even bother. Not to be mean to him, but because I think it will help him stay somewhat in reality. I even wonder if he may have some other personalities we aren't aware of. For all we know, he might even be stacking up dead bodies in his apartment and thinks that "someone else" is doing it. I'm curious to see what a real psychiatric examination report might say about him; and I bet he's had one at some point. Because, it seems that he really will say this stuff to anyone who'll listen to him. He thinks he's spreading some important message. So somebody must've alerted the proper authorities about him by now. Or, at least I'd hope so.

I speak out against murder, hence I must be a murderer. Your logic is impeccable.

chefmike
02-01-2006, 10:04 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! :screwy

So I take it that you no longer believe that Allanah and JWBL are the same person? As you stated in another thread sometime back... :roll:

And did I hear you mention something about me being part of the NY party scene in another thread? Where did you get that from?

Start taking your meds again, please!

Now when are we gonna discuss some sasquatch conspiracy theories? :rock2 :peanutbutter

Skillet
02-01-2006, 10:08 PM
This reminds me of the lesser known conspiracy that says Ernest Borgnine and Fyvush Finkel are acutally clones. Of each other, I can only assume.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/Poopenstance/eviltwinstwin.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/Poopenstance/eviltwin2.jpg

:shock: That being said, I need more sleep.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 10:12 PM
And he keeps repeating the same things over and over. The "Jamie" personality is against murder. So we're supposed to trust "her". Very interesting! Let's see what he says next! ....

The above is a logical fallacy known as an ad hominem attack. If you ever produce a coherent argument, be sure to post it here at HungAngels.

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 10:23 PM
There he goes again! Repeating those same arguements and sentences, over and over! And he loves using the words "fallacious" and "fallacy"; probably as defense words against basic reality. This is actually kinda cool! We've got a real, deeply disturbed paranoid schizoprenic here! What will he say next?! Let's see! ...

As I noted before, you obviously like making false statements. That is unfortunate.

Skillet
02-01-2006, 10:36 PM
I just realized that the Bannana-Man can dance well to the song "Just A Little Bit Closer" by Jay and The Americans. :peanutbutter

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 10:41 PM
OMG! See?! It's like he keeps playing the same recordings, over and over! I bet that James can't fully let "Jamie" take full credit for his ideas either. That's why he maintains the James Redford thing on his all of his crazy theories. This is fun, but in a very sad way. I'm not gonna encourage him, and hopefully now he'll just go away. He'll label us all as "non-believers" soon, that he just couldn't "save". But this IS the difference between a true TS and what the Buffalo Bill and Norman Bates characters are based on. He needs to keep escaping into being someone else; "Jamie". It's got nothing to with gender identity. Just chronic escapism. Again, very sad; and possibly dangerous. I'm not discussing him anymore.

You're the one who enjoys making false statements. I merely take note of that fact.

almore
02-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Damn Jamie you really need to get laid

Jamie Michelle
02-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Damn Jamie you really need to get laid

Thank you for your interest in my sex-life. You'll be happy to know that just this week I sucked cock and got my ass fucked by a hard cock.

Vicki Richter
02-01-2006, 10:55 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! :screwy

So I take it that you no longer believe that Allanah and JWBL are the same person? As you stated in another thread sometime back... :roll:

And did I hear you mention something about me being part of the NY party scene in another thread? Where did you get that from?

Start taking your meds again, please!

Now when are we gonna discuss some sasquatch conspiracy theories? :rock2 :peanutbutter

OK Ms XXL. You've been exposed. Keep talking to yourself. "Yes, my prescious!"

V

Ps. anonymous annoying ChefMike... I recommend, unless you want to post using your real (or publcily recognizable) name, that you cease and desist all personal attacks against my person. It is causing me emotional harm.

http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-annoyance%2C+go+to+jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html?part=rss&tag=6022491&subj=news

<screenshot>

marissaazts
02-01-2006, 11:21 PM
just ask the mod to compare their ip's if u register for a message board im sure the mod or admin has acess to the ip's

LCF
02-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a Schizophrenic
and so am I

BeardedOne
02-02-2006, 12:01 AM
Screw what Woody Allen sez about bisexuality. The real quote should be:

Being schizophrenic doubles your chances of having a date on Saturday night.

Or triples...Or quadruples...

Damn! :shock: It's a freakin' orgy :!: :peanutbutter

We may not be posting for the rest of the night. :lol: :wink:

:grouphug

yourdaddy
02-02-2006, 12:01 AM
Vicki, good detective work. Do you also notice that waffle boy never talks about being with gurls? I can attest to the fact that "she" only posts when "he" is around.

Vicki Richter
02-02-2006, 03:12 AM
Vicki, good detective work. Do you also notice that waffle boy never talks about being with gurls? I can attest to the fact that "she" only posts when "he" is around.

Thank you. The highlighting of my secret double life as a professional wrestler was obviously an attempt at deflection from the real story... This one!

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2006, 03:14 AM
dont' you have a wrestling match to b e at?

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2006, 03:17 AM
and dont try it bitch

cause i will keep on deleting everything u fucking post

TRY ME

Vicki Richter
02-02-2006, 03:20 AM
and dont try it bitch

cause i will keep on deleting everything u fucking post

TRY ME

Well I guess I will do just that. I have nothing better to do.

Felicia Katt
02-02-2006, 03:25 AM
The above is a logical fallacy known as an ad hominem attack. If you ever produce a coherent argument, be sure to post it here at HungAngels.

Thank you for your interest in my sex-life. You'll be happy to know that just this week I sucked cock and got my ass fucked by a hard cock.

thats whats known as a Mad Horneyman attack :)

meow

FK

Skillet
02-02-2006, 04:52 AM
Screw what Woody Allen sez about bisexuality. The real quote should be:

Being schizophrenic doubles your chances of having a date on Saturday night.

Or triples...Or quadruples...

Damn! :shock: It's a freakin' orgy :!: :peanutbutter

We may not be posting for the rest of the night. :lol: :wink:

:grouphug
:lol: Heh, that's good stuff

Skillet
02-02-2006, 05:11 AM
Ahhhh. Home, sweet home! :peanutbutter
That bannana-man dances well to "Don't Fear The Reaper," too.

Skillet
02-02-2006, 05:30 AM
That bannana-man dances well to "Don't Fear The Reaper," too.Skillet, did you see my last post directed towards you? We're cool, after speaking to HTG. 8)
As for bunzy? :smh
Oh, that's good. Glad to hear we're square. And you're still as pretty as Penelope Cruz. :P

chefmike
02-02-2006, 08:15 AM
Ps. anonymous annoying ChefMike... I recommend, unless you want to post using your real (or publcily recognizable) name, that you cease and desist all personal attacks against my person. It is causing me emotional harm.

If you don't want replies to your loony posts, then don't use my name in the title of your silly thread. Threats of legal action? You have a lot of credibility re personal attacks. :roll:
I hear that there is (yet another) bitter, insanely jealous TS that has an excellent team of legal eagles. Perhaps you can avail yourself of their services. Rumor has it that you can find them in VIP section of the B'more Ruby Tuesdays...

<screenshot> :screwy

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2006, 08:21 AM
oh chef isnt it wonderful being the same person

this body morphing thing is really cool

i get to be me- jwb- you

u know sybill had 16 personalities and trdi chase 90 something

how many u you think triple H has

chefmike
02-02-2006, 08:26 AM
I wouldn't hazard a guess as to how many, but so far everyone of them has proven to be vicious and spiteful...

Vicki Richter
02-02-2006, 08:45 AM
There she goes talking to herself again. Kookoo! :roll:

chefmike
02-02-2006, 11:05 PM
lexi, my post was in reference to this delusional thread...
:wink:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6820&start=0

chefmike
02-02-2006, 11:19 PM
lexi, my post was in reference to this delusional thread...
:wink:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6820&start=0

edit: this post was meant to go in JWBL's false accusations thread...

yourdaddy
02-03-2006, 01:34 AM
Looks like you're running scared waffle boy. Don't lose it in front of your sycophants. Try to keep your question dodging to the right thread.

bunzy
02-03-2006, 05:07 PM
That bannana-man dances well to "Don't Fear The Reaper," too.Skillet, did you see my last post directed towards you? We're cool, after speaking to HTG. 8)
As for bunzy? :smh :roll: :o

bunzy
02-03-2006, 05:59 PM
As for bunzy? :smh :roll: :oLook, bunzy. At this point, Feminem is pretty out of control w/ the crap she spews about myself and some others here. She's always either saying directly, or hinting at, some truely warped shit. "My life is in her hands"? "She can buy and sell me"? My patience is really exhausted with that piece of shit, and her little wack-pack of asskisssing ho's. And that includes Whordan and Kuntlina; a couple of two-faced twats. If you wanna keep on good terms with them, and discuss me w/ them, don't look to me for sympathy. Case closed. :evil:
Did you check your PM

chefmike
05-18-2006, 09:16 PM
more of miss vicki's greatest hits....