PDA

View Full Version : XCritic Review of Rouge Adventures 37

Brittany St Jordan
11-18-2011, 01:25 AM
Here is what the pros over at XCritic had to say about the scene with me and Amy Daly doing what we do best.

"Scene Four: Amy Daly and Brittany St. Jordan

Dressed in school girl attire and kissing opens up the scene. As they kiss they fondle and get undressed. Brittany is a tall slinder tattoed TS as Amy looks like the "girl next door". Immediately Amy is stroking Brittany's growing cock. Amy completely naked except her tie around her kneck begins to get serviced by Brittany. Amy has a thick cock and it grows as Brittany services her and fucks her ass with a glass dildo. Time for Brittany to receive a dildo in her ass and she begs Amy for it "give me that fucking cock". Amy fucks her fast and hard with the dildo as Brittany's cock stands erect. Amy then bends over in doggie with her back arched perfectly so Brittany can rim her and get that ass ready for her cock. Brittany then fucks her in doggie and on her side. After being fucked Amy lubes her thick cock up and strokes it. Brittany's positon to cum is visually hot. She is sitting on the couch while Amy is laying on her back on the floor looking up at her cock. She jacks off and then cums in Amys mouth. "

"Brittany, Amy and Vaniity were sollid performers thus giving this DVD a RECOMMEND status."

Check out the complete review over at XCritic (http://www.xcritic.com/review/37745/eva-lin-ts-rogue-adventures-37/)

Dino Velvet
11-18-2011, 06:29 AM
Sounds like some dirty fornication going on. I approve. :cheers:

Brittany St Jordan
11-18-2011, 07:00 AM
Sounds like some dirty fornication going on. I approve. :cheers:

Oh, it was ;) I'm not sure if the entire ending made its way into the final cut but if it did it is one of the hottest endings to a scene ever shot.

Dino Velvet
11-18-2011, 07:07 AM
Oh, it was ;) I'm not sure if the entire ending made its way into the final cut but if it did it is one of the hottest endings to a scene ever shot.

Kinda like the song?

Fiiiiiiiiirrrrrrre!!!!!! :jerkoff

AC/DC - For Those About To Rock - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMUgmU_Hsjc)

Brittany St Jordan
11-18-2011, 07:10 AM
Kinda like the song?

Fiiiiiiiiirrrrrrre!!!!!! :jerkoff

Even better than that. After I blast Amy in the face she pounced on me and we swapped cum with deep kissing until the camera cut. Like I said, if it made it into the final cut it is an amazing ending to the scene.

Dino Velvet
11-18-2011, 07:24 AM
Even better than that. After I blast Amy in the face she pounced on me and we swapped cum with deep kissing until the camera cut. Like I said, if it made it into the final cut it is an amazing ending to the scene.

Aw, that sucks. I love to watch all that swapping stuff. No stills or anything, huh?

Brittany St Jordan
11-18-2011, 08:34 AM
Aw, that sucks. I love to watch all that swapping stuff. No stills or anything, huh?

It would all be on Evil Angel

Willie Escalade
11-18-2011, 12:17 PM
As soon as I saw "Amy Daly and Brittany St. Jordan", I didn't expect anything less.

Brittany St Jordan
11-18-2011, 10:51 PM
As soon as I saw "Amy Daly and Brittany St. Jordan", I didn't expect anything less.

Then you should get a copy of the DVD and I am sure Amy will sign it with me ;)

Willie Escalade
11-18-2011, 11:51 PM
I've gotta make that happen...

onmyknees
11-18-2011, 11:55 PM

What???????????????????????????????????

You and Amy snowballing? OMG you're way beyond dirty....this is a whole new category. Damn....I have to make a point to see this scene.

Brittany St Jordan
11-19-2011, 09:32 AM
What???????????????????????????????????

You and Amy snowballing? OMG you're way beyond dirty....this is a whole new category. Damn....I have to make a point to see this scene.

That is how we ended it. I have no idea if it made it into the final cut though. We do get pretty dirty through the whole scene so it is worth while to invest in this DVD ;)