PDA

View Full Version : Petition to get rid of Kim Kardashian!!!

Silcc69
11-17-2011, 07:10 AM
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/no-more-kardashian.html

While i'd lvoe to see this happen, the ratings are probably still high.

Background (Preamble):
Dear E! Online,

We are respectfully requesting that your network find other shows to Air.

Keeping up with the Kardashians is just not viewing that we the public, would like to see from your network. Enough is enough.

------------------------------------------------- Message from GoPetition admin:

Due to very heavy traffic and caching of our signature list, your signature may NOT immediately show up in the signature list. To confirm whether you have signed or not, GoPetition recommends that you join and verify you email during a low traffic period (before 8.00 am New York time or after midnight LA time, until November 19.)

We apologize for any server outages, but this petition is just off the scale in popularity.
Petition:
I am asking people to sign a petition that will be forwarded to E! Online to request that the show, Keeping up with the Kardashians, ends.

Please sign. However if you leave comments, no foul language, belittling etc should be used. Example, what you see on comment boards.

I need for everyone to post this link to Facebook.. Twitter.. Email. This will close November 30th. We need several thousand to be heard!

Also please forward this link. We need many signatures!

------------------------------------------------------- Message from GoPetition admin:

Due to very heavy traffic and caching of our signature list, your signature may NOT immediately show up in the signature list. To confirm whether you have signed or not, GoPetition recommends that you join and verify you email during a low traffic period (before 8.00 am New York time or after midnight LA time, until November 19.)

We apologize for any server outages, but this petition is just off the scale in popularity.

Nivek
11-17-2011, 07:16 AM
Christ!, can I get famous and wealthy for doing absolutely nothing too???

kukm4
11-17-2011, 08:31 AM
Herman Cain's creepy smile (in HD!) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbdXSrM0m9w)

BellaBellucci
11-17-2011, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the morning lulz. :lol:

~BB~

MatiasTz
11-17-2011, 09:56 PM
Seems to me, humble opinion-wise, a petition to E! won't work as long as ratings are sufficieny.

A petition t advertisers, however, might have a tooth or two.

It was letters to advertisers that got them to pull ads from the Glenn Beck show.