PDA

View Full Version : Adminnnnnnnnn stop this frenchrly t

tsadriana
11-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Tika u sound like a french is that true?

Tika
11-16-2011, 12:58 PM
How is that any different than an Italian with poor English doing the same thing to get 1000 posts in 1 month? Mind your own business.

tsadriana
11-16-2011, 01:07 PM
How is that any different than an Italian with poor English doing the same thing to get 1000 posts in 1 month? Mind your own business.
hey you ,i bet i speak better english than u can speak italian,and i speak 4 langs,And u speak only one english ..so don`t tell what should i say.if u don`t understand the topic don`t coment ..he made all the topics in french lang...are u speak french to answer to his topic?

Tika
11-16-2011, 10:18 PM
hey you ,i bet i speak better english than u can speak italian,and i speak 4 langs,And u speak only one english ..so don`t tell what should i say.if u don`t understand the topic don`t coment ..he made all the topics in french lang...are u speak french to answer to his topic?

Ignorant bitch, you have no idea how many languages I speak. You're not a moderator or admin, so you have no authority here. Let them do their work and you can take some time to improve your English.

MdR Dave
11-17-2011, 01:08 AM
Ignorant bitch, you have no idea how many languages I speak. You're not a moderator or admin, so you have no authority here. Let them do their work and you can take some time to improve your English.

Tika, Tika, Tika-

Adriana doesn't seem ignorant, nor does she seem to be a bitch.

tsadriana
11-17-2011, 01:25 AM
Calm down Tika and show me ur gorgeous face if u got one .

Caff_Racer
11-17-2011, 02:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTfIU9XC99k

Allons enfants de la Patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé !
Contre nous de la tyrannie,
L'étendard sanglant est levé,
L'étendard sanglant est levé,
Entendez-vous dans les campagnes
Mugir ces féroces soldats ?
Ils viennent jusque dans nos bras
Égorger nos fils et nos compagnes !