PDA

View Full Version : are there transexual strip clubs

Boardwalkempire
11-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Where they walk around with there tits and cocky out and give you naked lap dances etc?

I want to see if I can get a Ts artillery hard especially in front of everyone in the club..

That would turn me on

BellaBellucci
11-12-2011, 11:01 AM
We have one out here in Sun Valley hosted by Michelle Austin. I used to DJ in adult clubs and I'd love to go back and learn how to pole dance, so obviously I too would love to have the idea become more common. I think it's far past time.

~BB~

Willie Escalade
11-12-2011, 01:17 PM
We have one out here in Sun Valley hosted by Michelle Austin. I used to DJ in adult clubs and I'd love to go back and learn how to pole dance, so obviously I too would love to have the idea become more common. I think it's far past time.

~BB~
Topless, not bottomless...

BellaBellucci
11-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Topless, not bottomless...

Sorry. I'm high. I missed that part. Thank you.

Yeah, it's not bottomless. :lol:

~BB~

EvonRose
11-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Divas San Francisco, wed and thurs... I used to dance there...

Boardwalkempire
11-12-2011, 08:24 PM

Are they bottomless

insurgentes
11-12-2011, 08:36 PM

Hi Evon !! This Divas in San Francisco is still open ? Where is it located ?

Thanks beautiful Angel, every time I see you avatar I have a sudden hard-on !!!

Dino Velvet
11-12-2011, 10:09 PM

~BB~

Love to get a lap dance from you in a corner of the club that the security can't see. My hands would definitely wander.

LAKidd
11-13-2011, 05:37 AM
Ive been to the strip club in Sun Valley, great place
its not bottomless because of the Alcohol (Fucking laws)
kinda pointless cause if i going out (driving) by myself im not going to drinking
(I might try to be getting other ppl drunk but not me)
its topless even on the GG nights the rest of the week.
if it was bottomless i think my head would explode. Still an Amazing place

BellaBellucci
11-13-2011, 05:39 AM
Love to get a lap dance from you in a corner of the club that the security can't see. My hands would definitely wander.

I'd love to oblige, but I think Britney Markham might have something to say about it. She's been over there since the beginning... and she's not particularly happy with me right now. :lol:

~BB~

StlyeMeCunty
11-13-2011, 07:59 AM
The transsexual strip club in NJ is a full nude.:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

Bowflex_nyc
11-13-2011, 09:17 AM
Where in NJ?

LAKidd
11-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Im jealous,
you dance there?

TrannyStripperParty
11-13-2011, 09:43 PM
NYC "Tranny Strip" Party is the closest you will get to a Strip TS Club in NYC!!

They are topless but not bottomless....thats just not allowed in NYC. There are about 20 TS Dancers / Strippers. They all work the stage then give private Lap Dances in the Champagne Room.

TONIGHT- SUNDAY!! Is the LAST Night for Tranny Strip at Evolve. Then we MOVE to Fridays at a BIGGER BETTER Location!

Evolve:
221 East 58th Street
Between 16-17 Street

Friday, November 18th:T
ranny Strip MOVES to Friday Nights. EVERY FRIDAY except the 2nd Friday of the Month!! "Leather and Lace" Theme Party with 20+ TS SEXY Dancers Dressed in Leather and Lace. Guest Hostess Miss Sweetie from Eden Underground Partys NYC. Also Special Surprise Performance!

FRIDAY LOCATION:
CLUB 575
575 SIXTH AVE
BETWEEN 16-17 STREET

Website with Details- www.TrannyStrip.com