PDA

View Full Version : Wow, talk about a bad impression...

sissyhubbyVT
11-11-2011, 08:16 AM
I cruised over to my first TS event and I feel I left a very bad impression.

I want to apologize to sunny.

Sorry for being a goon tonight. The night turned weird on me... And I had to bolt.
There were lots of lovely ladies and I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you. Maybe another time.

BluegrassCat
11-11-2011, 08:29 AM
What happened?

sissyhubbyVT
11-11-2011, 08:42 AM
I was at the show at msg partying all night.. I get there and the acid shifted gears. I lost a wad of cash ( before i got there). That's when I panicked. I bolted for the door.

Bottom line: I couldn't get settled in. I want to be able to go again... Too embarrassed right now

Bobby Domino
11-11-2011, 08:46 AM
I was at the show at msg partying all night.. I get there and the acid shifted gears. I lost a wad of cash ( before i got there). That's when I panicked. I bolted for the door.

Bottom line: I couldn't get settled in. I want to be able to go again... Too embarrassed right now

:yayo: what?!?! :yayo:

um, acid, might not be the optimum drug of choice for a TG party (I know, I'd freak the fuck out, lol)

BluegrassCat
11-11-2011, 09:46 AM
I like the way you party. Although I prefer vodka and blow for that scene.

SirCumsAlot
11-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Dont u know u supposed to be high on that extacy before hitting events like those? Also make sure to remember to bring extras to spike everyones drinks so everybody could be twice as horny

Jericho
11-11-2011, 10:05 AM
At least you didn't wipe yer cock on the curtains! :shrug

BraveHeartz
11-11-2011, 10:09 AM
There must CCTV footage

sissyhubbyVT
11-11-2011, 10:20 AM
possibly

oh well.. i was hoping to eat some molly and club it up. i was warned about aggro girls.

this night didn't end the way i thought would

lisaparadise
11-11-2011, 05:32 PM

Bottom line: I couldn't get settled in. I want to be able to go again... Too embarrassed right nowwhat kinda loser does acid?get off the drugs man

Quiet Reflections
11-11-2011, 05:38 PM
What happened that you were trying to do some E and ended up with some acid? Those are two very different feeling drugs and neither lend themselves well to a ts party environment.

MdR Dave
11-11-2011, 06:26 PM
:yayo: what?!?! :yayo:

um, acid, might not be the optimum drug of choice for a TG party (I know, I'd freak the fuck out, lol)

Agree 100%. I've pulled ten-strips off a sheet and chewed it like gum, and once nipped a bottle of liquid for three days straight, but this would melt my face!

Bobby Domino
11-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Agree 100%. I've pulled ten-strips off a sheet and chewed it like gum, and once nipped a bottle of liquid for three days straight, but this would melt my face!

not sure if you're being facetious, but that sounds like my teenage years :pissed:. I think the only place something like that would be possible is Burning Man, or some week-long non-stop Euro or Goa techno affair.

I'm a long way from such a commitment.....

for a TS party, I recommend cocktails, unless you're in a gay club where sky's the limit:pissed:

MdR Dave
11-11-2011, 06:58 PM
not sure if you're being facetious, but that sounds like my teenage years :pissed:. I think the only place something like that would be possible is Burning Man, or some week-long non-stop Euro or Goa techno affair.

I'm a long way from such a commitment.....

for a TS party, I recommend cocktails, unless you're in a gay club where sky's the limit:pissed:

Toured with the Grateful Dead for a few years.

Good times, I'm sure. I can't remember a lot of it.

When Jerry died I did what most of us did- cut my hair, went back to school, got a job.

Bobby Domino
11-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Toured with the Grateful Dead for a few years.

Good times, I'm sure. I can't remember a lot of it.

When Jerry died I did what most of us did- cut my hair, went back to school, got a job.

I know what you mean about remembering. At times I get flashes of past events or if a friend retells a story.
I saw the Dead 5 times between '91-'94 around the Wash DC area. Some of the funnest times of my life. Fucked up not seeing Roger Waters & Pink Floyd in the mid-90's...

MdR Dave
11-11-2011, 08:23 PM
I know what you mean about remembering. At times I get flashes of past events or if a friend retells a story.
I saw the Dead 5 times between '91-'94 around the Wash DC area. Some of the funnest times of my life. Fucked up not seeing Roger Waters & Pink Floyd in the mid-90's...
RFK 6/20/1992_ Baba O'Riley>Tomorrow Never Knows for the encore. Great show in general. Saw my first Dark Star thee in 90

RFK had stadium FM broadcast so there are crisp sounding boots of most of those shows.

Also hit some great shows in Landover before they renamed the Cap Center.

Bobby Domino
11-11-2011, 08:38 PM
RFK 6/20/1992_ Baba O'Riley>Tomorrow Never Knows for the encore. Great show in general. Saw my first Dark Star thee in 90

RFK had stadium FM broadcast so there are crisp sounding boots of most of those shows.

Also hit some great shows in Landover before they renamed the Cap Center.

We were there at the same time. Holy shit!!!!

MdR Dave
11-11-2011, 08:55 PM
We were there at the same time. Holy shit!!!!

I was the guy in the tie dye smoking herb. Did you see me? LOL.

Bobby Domino
11-11-2011, 09:10 PM
I was the guy in the tie dye smoking herb. Did you see me? LOL.

we could have easily shared a spliff, lol

Dino Velvet
11-11-2011, 10:28 PM
I miss a good LSD dose. Have no idea where to get any good acid. I used to just pop a few without asking where they came from and always made a point to take more tabs than anyone present. I was a dumb kid who had several agonizingly long bad trips sometimes thinking I'd never come back. Luckily, I'm perfectly normal.

BluegrassCat
11-11-2011, 11:08 PM
I miss a good LSD dose. Have no idea where to get any good acid. I used to just pop a few without asking where they came from and always made a point to take more tabs than anyone present. I was a dumb kid who had several agonizingly long bad trips sometimes thinking I'd never come back. Luckily, I'm perfectly normal.

I hate the 8th or 9th hour of the trip when you start to worry you're stuck this way. I'm convinced that's what having schizophrenia is like. It's a fun place to visit but I wouldn't wanna live there.

Bobby Domino
11-11-2011, 11:49 PM

I was always the one to keep a level head in the group even though I was in outer space. Playing music always brought the group back together.
Not sure if I could handle it now, unless I was in a secluded area on a beach or a nice natural setting

Dino Velvet
11-12-2011, 12:00 AM
I was always the one to keep a level head in the group even though I was in outer space. Playing music always brought the group back together.
Not sure if I could handle it now, unless I was in a secluded area on a beach or a nice natural setting

I was always the fat nut that was unleashed with a cloud of bad "L" swirling though my head.

MdR Dave
11-12-2011, 01:01 AM
I was always the fat nut that was unleashed with a cloud of bad "L" swirling though my head.

I was always the one who suddenly made a lot of sense to everyone. Looking back, I should have tried to start a cult.

It wouldn't have been "murdery", though. I promise.

Jericho
11-12-2011, 01:34 AM
First tranny party and acid...yeah, that'll work well!
If you're going to do that, wake the dragon

Bobby Domino
11-12-2011, 01:45 AM
First tranny party and acid...yeah, that'll work well!
If you're going to do that, wake the dragon

That's all a girl needs, drool on her back as she's giving you a lap dance with the promise of vomit, lol

SirCumsAlot
11-12-2011, 06:32 AM
what kinda loser does acid?get off the drugs man

steve jobs did acid and he turned out to be a billionaire :shrug

Dino Velvet
11-12-2011, 06:45 AM
I was always the one who suddenly made a lot of sense to everyone. Looking back, I should have tried to start a cult.

It wouldn't have been "murdery", though. I promise.

If you don't kill anyone what's left to worship? Might as well stay a Christian.

MdR Dave
11-12-2011, 07:08 AM
If you don't kill anyone what's left to worship? Might as well stay a Christian.
Sex and drugs and rock & roll. (it's all my brain and body needs. )

Hippie chicks only. But the hot, misguided debutante kind. None of those "yeah, I really let myself go to $hit " girls.

And daddy issues- a must. It would be a careful screening process.

Chuck
11-12-2011, 07:11 AM
I hate the 8th or 9th hour of the trip when you start to worry you're stuck this way. I'm convinced that's what having schizophrenia is like. It's a fun place to visit but I wouldn't wanna live there.

Damn, aint that the truth. Done E that was mixed LSD. Bad mix. Thought I would end up at St. Elizabeth's Hospital (D.C'.s mental health Hospital) for the rest of my life. Wore off after 4 hours which felt like a whole day. I did not do it on purpose. Thought I was getting a good roll of E.

Chuck
11-12-2011, 07:14 AM
If you did it on purpose, leave that LSD alone. Blow and / or alcohol is a comparatively safer risk. Even my favorite 4 times a year drug (E) is a risk I will not take anymore. Too much garbaage being passed off as E.

BluegrassCat
11-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Yeah, man. E is a lot of fun. Shame there's so much uncertainty about pills. I used to be in the scene enough to trust where I got it. Now, not so much.