PDA

View Full Version : Onmyknees, say it here

Odelay
11-11-2011, 04:17 AM
Seriously dude, you do it all the time. Someone starts a serious thread where they're looking for advice or saying hello, or just wanting to relate something personal to the community. And then you bust the hell out of the thread. King hijacker.

Anyway, I didn't want to start anything in Jonelle's thread. I was just poking a little fun at you and I actually said I agreed with your analysis on the lack of good advice she was receiving. But in the end, it's always about you, and if you feel attacked you have to counterattack no matter who's thread it is or what their intent was. So I'm repeating your criticism of me right here. This way you can add even more criticism and feel like you really smacked me down. Don't worry about me, I can take it.

You busted on me the other day for being a scold...oh the irony...so who the hell are you...? The guy who keeps the post tallies and separates what he deems worthy and not? That's a huge undertaking dude, but apparently you have sufficient time in your life to accomplish it. You have no problem bustin' on me, but you don't say shit about some of the blatant harassment of the gurls and the racially charged language. What you deem worthy or not, and how often you agree with me is of absolutely no consequence to me, so save it. They got a word for old pikers like you.....

You wanna give advice to the pretty lady on how to quit smoking......go for it, but until you grow some balls.....stick your opinion of me where the sun don't shine.:dancing:

tsadriana
11-11-2011, 04:21 AM
Another HA show.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-11-2011, 04:23 AM
WTF...not again!!??

Bobby Domino
11-11-2011, 04:30 AM
WTF...not again!!??

There must be some type of astrological explanation for all of this.
Or maybe we're all just pissed at Daylight Savings cuz everyone's lost it :yayo:
(sorry for the minor hijack :) )

Odelay
11-11-2011, 04:31 AM
There must be some type of astrological explanation for all of this.
Or maybe we're all just pissed at Daylight Savings cuz everyone's lost it :yayo:
(sorry for the minor hijack :) )

LOL Bobby. It's totally okay to hijack a thread about hijacking.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Full Moon, here in Florida anyway.

tsadriana
11-11-2011, 04:40 AM
quiet here and so nice.

Bobby Domino
11-11-2011, 04:56 AM
I came back for an update :(.
I'm expecting flames, torches, innocent by-standers running for shelter; what happened?

Yvonne183
11-11-2011, 04:57 AM
I was no longer the same, floating in serene and passionless ecstasy

It's madness,,,,, madness I tell you.

PS- Next week I start my mischief on this forum,, cause we are many, we are legion.

onmyknees
11-11-2011, 05:16 AM
Seriously dude, you do it all the time. Someone starts a serious thread where they're looking for advice or saying hello, or just wanting to relate something personal to the community. And then you bust the hell out of the thread. King hijacker.

Anyway, I didn't want to start anything in Jonelle's thread. I was just poking a little fun at you and I actually said I agreed with your analysis on the lack of good advice she was receiving. But in the end, it's always about you, and if you feel attacked you have to counterattack no matter who's thread it is or what their intent was. So I'm repeating your criticism of me right here. This way you can add even more criticism and feel like you really smacked me down. Don't worry about me, I can take it.

Ohhhhhh..the old fella get's his pee pee all hot. Of course you were poking fun....and so was I so what's the beef? My humor is just a little more cutting than yours...is that what's got ya down? Let me get this straight...you attack me, and call it humor, and I give it back to you and you get upset? lol...Really man give it a break.....it's not that important....I guess the moral of the story could be don't jump in my shit unsolicited and make passing barbs. I take people to task who make ignorant and harrassing posts....mine was not that, you said as much. That's the difference dude...You're smart enough understand that...aren't you...? It was a serious thread and a serious response, but you felt compelled to begin it with a cheap shot.... or was that humor? So take the return volley like a man and stop whining...it's not becoming. :dancing:

MdR Dave
11-11-2011, 05:24 AM
PS- Next week I start my mischief on this forum,, cause we are many, we are legion.
OK, OK, OK- this I'm looking forward to!

onmyknees
11-11-2011, 05:32 AM

BTW...you're full of shit dude. Let's back up your accusation. Find me a thread as you describe where someone innocently stops by to say hello, and I bust the thread up.....by responding to the OP, and not some fool who took a shot ...like for example you did on the last thread. Don't you find the irony in all this...? lol. It seems rather childish really. But If you find it....post it and if you're right, I'll tip my hat....That should keep you busy for a while. BTW...I'm really not worthy of my own thread, it's not something I really aspire to, but thanks anyway.

Odelay
11-11-2011, 05:35 AM
don't jump in my shit unsolicited and make passing barbs. I take people to task

I knew it would only take you a couple of seconds for you to contradict yourself. You like to think you have a great sense of humor but you have some of thinnest skin on the board. You can't take a joke. You have to go forth and attack at the slightest little needle. Thin skin and an over-sized ego... not an attractive combination.

I actually enjoyed you poking fun at me in my previous thread about the 499 visitor count. I didn't reply. I just let it stand. Good humor stands on it's own. But you're the classic guy who likes to dish it out but can't take it.

Anyway, if I cause you to pause for one second before you hijack the next thread, then this thread was worth it.

Odelay
11-11-2011, 05:41 AM
BTW...you're full of shit dude. Let's back up your accusation. Find me a thread as you describe where someone innocently stops by to say hello, and I bust the thread up.....by responding to the OP, and not some fool who took a shot ...like for example you did on the last thread. Don't you find the irony in all this...? lol. It seems rather childish really. But If you find it....post it and if you're right, I'll tip my hat....That should keep you busy for a while. BTW...I'm really not worthy of my own thread, it's not something I really aspire to, but thanks anyway.

Self-absorption is your game, not self-reflection. You do it all the time, but you're not self-reflective enough to see it. A thread will be going along just fine and then someone disagrees with you... you take it as an attack, and off it goes into hijackland. I daresay, there is no one on this board who thinks as highly of his own opinions than you. Again, not a very attractive trait.

As for a specific example, you did it in that Hello it's Debra thread, and that was long before she was found out.

trish
11-11-2011, 05:41 AM
I guess the moral of the story could be don't jump in my shit unsolicited and make passing barbs.What a wonderfully unique take! Here I thought the moral was not to shit in other people's threads. :)

maaarc
11-11-2011, 05:51 AM
I was no longer the same, floating in serene and passionless ecstasy

It's madness,,,,, madness I tell you.

Hi Yvonne:)
we of the abyss await your commands

BellaBellucci
11-11-2011, 06:21 AM
Two dresses. Coming up. :lol:

~BB~

Silcc69
11-11-2011, 07:00 AM
Odelay, everybody already knows that OMK is the biggest jerkoff on here.

Jericho
11-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Hi Yvonne:)
we of the abyss await your commands

Man, that shit's just wrong! :lol:

SirCumsAlot
11-11-2011, 09:43 AM
yall need to get out more

runningdownthatdream
11-11-2011, 12:23 PM
the typical OMK post:

Dude! LOL...................LMAO.....................Oba ma.....Democrats........Muthafucka..........miscel laneous verbatim quote from Fox News...........Dude.............LMAO..........Obam a......Democrats.........Muthafucka.....miscellane ous verbatim quote from Fox...........RINSE REPEAT..........

You are predictable, funny as fuck, and come across as a hybrid of Uncle Jesse from the Dukes of Hazzard and Mr Furley.