PDA

View Full Version : Did ed_jaxson really meet debora?

slingblade
11-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Since everyone seems to think shes a fake and you have him responding in one of her threads talking bout it was great meeting you and she's using pics of a what appears to be Korean or some sort of other asian in a bikini pic and claiming its her? And she said she was Black??? Maybe ed jaxson can set the record straight here and provide soem real pics of her or something?

Hahaha... Now there is a question I don't hear too often. But an honest one.

When I am hard, I am a thick 7 to 7 1/2 inches. But when I am soft I hang down only about 3 inches and very soft. I have one of those soft dicks that can be pushed up inside me with a finger. But in panties or a bikini, I just point it downward and it flattens out pretty well. You have to look closely to see the buldge. My balls are in a tight sack that doesn't hang down, so they lay pertty flat too. The hormones had something to do with that.

Oh I was there.

I just got nervous and tongue tied seeing you in person.

Come back and have a little fun.

Jericho
11-10-2011, 12:15 PM
If Ed say it is, it is, he's solid! :shrug

SammiValentine
11-10-2011, 12:15 PM
haha you been on the sherlock holmes box set :D

tsadriana
11-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Guys u are really obssesd by Debra ,honestly that girl is to smart in ignoring everything and people doesn`t like the fact that she doesn`t come here to deffende herself.Or this is just a tactic to bring her back?

slingblade
11-10-2011, 12:28 PM
If Ed say it is, it is, he's solid! :shrug

he seem to be a credible source i'm just confused since she say she black but the pics were of a asian girl or mixed blk n asian girl? :confused:

slingblade
11-10-2011, 12:31 PM
haha you been on the sherlock holmes box set :D

I'm jus say ya know. hahah:)

slingblade
11-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Guys u are really obssesd by Debra ,honestly that girl is to smart in ignoring everything and people doesn`t like the fact that she doesn`t come here to deffende herself.Or this is just a tactic to bring her back?

no not all it's just that a lot of people made fools of themselves chasing this fraud around the boards and at this point we dont even know if Debora is even Black or Asian or a ts or man or woman. :confused:

tsadriana
11-10-2011, 12:38 PM
no not all it's just that a lot of people made fools of themselves chasing this fraud around the boards and at this point we dont even know if Debora is even Black or Asian or a ts or man or woman. :confused:
good people help people ,don`t judge people .ur agreed with me?:):iagree:

Prospero
11-10-2011, 12:42 PM
Maybe Debra used a fake picture to confuse people - or for fun. if Ed says he met her, I certainly believe him.

slingblade
11-10-2011, 12:54 PM
good people help people ,don`t judge people .ur agreed with me?:):iagree:

hahaha yes I agree with you tsadriana but I dont understand the need for deception and lies.

tsadriana
11-10-2011, 12:56 PM
hahaha yes I agree with you tsadriana but I dont understand the need for deception and lies.
Maybe she is not liyng ...who knows soon we will find out the truth.:)

slingblade
11-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Maybe she is not liyng ...who knows soon we will find out the truth.:)

How could she not be lying? First off she said she was Black and then you have the pics that she jacked of a Korean girl who says she's happily married gg and has kids? It just opens up a whole box of fakery.

Prospero
11-10-2011, 01:06 PM
I trust Ed Jaxon

Silcc69
11-10-2011, 03:34 PM
I'm pretty sure he can vouch for her. Ed is one of the most credible guy on here.

ed_jaxon
11-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Let me be clear,

I was fucking around with her when I said I saw her here in Chicago.

Anyone who knows me, knows I don't get tongue tied around these babes AND I generally get a pic with those I consider friends. If you take my post in the context of the original thread I thought it was pretty obvious I was just fucking around but maybe not. I never met her cuz she is not real.

Like others I got fooled and thought she might be.

In hindsight she played a lot of games with pics.

hotnphx
11-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Let me be clear,

Anyone who knows me, knows I don't get tongue tied around these babes AND I generally get a pic with those I consider friends. If you take my post in the context of the original thread I thought it was pretty obvious I was just fucking around but maybe not. I never met her cuz she is not real.

Thank You for the clarification.+1 for Honesty..
Good Job..

ed_jaxon
11-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Hot we still need to hang at Burning Man. I won't be back till '13 though.

slingblade
11-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Let me be clear,

Thanks for clearing the air and giving the real scoope!! :dancing::dancing:

tsadriana
11-10-2011, 04:07 PM
hahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahhaa hahahahahahahahahahahah

slingblade
11-10-2011, 04:15 PM

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

EvonRose
11-10-2011, 04:20 PM
I have a confession, i'm fake too. I am actually a robot from the future.

hotnphx
11-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Hot we still need to hang at Burning Man. I won't be back till '13 though.

Wow you have a great memory.
2013 sounds good to me . I was invited to join a camp in 2012, this camp does Henna Tatoos. Looking forward to this, going to purchase tickets early this year.
I have to say one more thing, I'm very jealous of you right now, sounds like you had a wonderful night. She is one of my favorites.

ed_jaxon
11-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Now Evon?????

she is real and I have met her.

As for being a robot from the future I cannot say. But if the Terminator looked like her John Connor did not stand a chance.

ed_jaxon
11-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Wow you have a great memory.
2013 sounds good to me . I was invited to join a camp in 2012, this camp does Henna Tatoos. Looking forward to this, going to purchase tickets early this year.
I have to say one more thing, I'm very jealous of you right now, sounds like you had a wonderful night. She is one of my favorites.

Purchase you ticket on the first day if you can cuz its a lot cheaper. Also because it sold out last year more peeps will be buying early.

slingblade
11-10-2011, 04:39 PM

Look at it this way tsadriana nobody really cares if there are a thousand fake guys in here but you let a semi hot TS or a CD come in here and these cock thirsty ass dudes will stop at nothing to get at them and fill their inbox up with requests begging to suck their cock or get fucked by them. I think you ladies should know that by now and damn people can say what they wanna about me but I don't waste my time PMing girls and begging to meet them or none of that bullshit..

Debora probably knew it was time to blow this joint because too many dude were begging to see her cock or have her fuck them. LOL :dancing:

tsadriana
11-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Look at it this way tsadriana nobody really cares if there are a thousand fake guys in here but you let a semi hot TS or a CD come in here and these cock thirsty ass dudes will stop at nothing to get at them and fill their inbox up with requests begging to suck their cock or fuck them. I think you ladies should know that by now and damn people can say what they wanna about me but I don't waste my time PMing girls and begging to meet them or none of that bullshit.. LOL :dancing:
TRUE.i made a new thread called " i don`t trust in cartoons" maybe u understand my point.:)

EvonRose
11-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Now Evon?????

As for being a robot from the future I cannot say. But if the Terminator looked like her John Connor did not stand a chance.

Thanks for vouching I actually was in your car Ed, lol... And oem ended up sleeping with me that night.

slingblade
11-10-2011, 04:47 PM
TRUE.i made a new thread called " i don`t trust in cartoons" maybe u understand my point.:)

hahaha i'll have to check it out boo. :)

Prospero
11-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Okay - I still trust Ed Jaxon and am cool with his clarifying that he never met her. I now join the legion of doubters. Whoever she was she was a classy act - and a very bright mind.

loveboof
11-10-2011, 05:29 PM
That was ed's comment that had you all convinced he met her??

God, no wonder we were all so easy to fool! lol. He was so obviously just joking around in that message... *smh

Prospero
11-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Loveboof - I never saw the original remark by Ed - just a report that he said he had met her. I red this just after seeing his picture of himself with Tia Phoenixx. And I know Ed has a cast iron reputation - so I assumed he spoke the truth. Which he did of course - but I didn't know it was a joke.

loveboof
11-10-2011, 05:39 PM
His message in the context of the conversation is very obviously just joking around. I agree that if he was serious then we should all take his word for it, but I remember reading the thread when he said that comment.

SirCumsAlot
11-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Now Evon?????

or that robot chick from transformers 2 :shrug

MrsKellyPierce
11-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Who cares if she is fake or real?

Maybe it's someone she yearns to look like or she figured she wouldn't be treated okay if she used her own pics...

Maybe she wanted to up her self-esteem a little?

Since so many on here break girls down.......

I have had three friends lost to suicide and two on here

Stop picking on her and being fucking bullies

You all are acting like your Regina George from Mean Girls

You are men - not catty high school bitches?

Stop the hate....

BLKGSXR
11-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Thanks for vouching I actually was in your car Ed, lol... And oem ended up sleeping with me that night.
In the car damn! that must have been a very uncomfortable night especially with OEM in the car sleeping all night lol! jkjk...See im the little brother who always has to crack whatever joke Ican :p

doctor screw
11-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Let me be clear,

So,by that logic is Evon real???

doctor screw
11-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Look at it this way tsadriana nobody really cares if there are a thousand fake guys in here but you let a semi hot TS or a CD come in here and these cock thirsty ass dudes will stop at nothing to get at them and fill their inbox up with requests begging to suck their cock or get fucked by them. I think you ladies should know that by now and damn people can say what they wanna about me but I don't waste my time PMing girls and begging to meet them or none of that bullshit..

Debora probably knew it was time to blow this joint because too many dude were begging to see her cock or have her fuck them. LOL :dancing:

Debra is not real......what a dumb-ass...lol

doctor screw
11-10-2011, 09:47 PM

Maybe it's someone she yearns to look like or she figured she wouldn't be treated okay if she used her own pics...

Stop the hate....

Or maybe,it wasn;t afucking she

It probably was some 40 year-old virgin
You ppl make up a lot of bs,just to avoid feeling fooled,which most of you were.

A bunch of fools,lol

ed_jaxon
11-10-2011, 09:54 PM
So,by that logic is Evon real???

Logic goes out the window when you have met the girl.

Evon hit one of the parties and we all went to breakfast afterwards.

MrsKellyPierce
11-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Or maybe,it wasn;t afucking she

It probably was some 40 year-old virgin
You ppl make up a lot of bs,just to avoid feeling fooled,which most of you were.

A bunch of fools,lol
who cares if it was??

Do you plan on dating her/him?

Do you plan on paying her/him?

No people are just conversating with him/her

There is no reason to get so butt hurt over it

SirCumsAlot
11-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Logic goes out the window when you have met the girl.

Evon hit one of the parties and we all went to breakfast afterwards.

So she didnt transform into a robot???

http://mimg.ugo.com/201001/12647/cuts/isabel-lucas-transformers2-5_480x480.jpg

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/4/2009/07/504x_Alice_face_4_final.jpg

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

doctor screw
11-10-2011, 10:09 PM
who cares if it was??

Do you plan on dating her/him?

Do you plan on paying her/him?

No people are just conversating with him/her

There is no reason to get so butt hurt over it

Nope,but certain assholes are angry that everyone wasn't fooled like they were and are making threads about it.It's not my fault If you're a sucker.

It's not that serious,I just like pointing out bullshit...no reason for you to get butt-hurt over it.:dancing:

slingblade
11-10-2011, 10:12 PM

Stop the hate....

So kelly you sound like you actually condone this type behavoir and think it's olkay for peeps to just come in here parading around as something they're obviously not???

BigDF
11-10-2011, 10:23 PM
So kelly you sound like you actually condone this type behavoir and think it's olkay for peeps to just come in here parading around as something they're obviously not???They allow me and you, don't they.:dancing:

EvonRose
11-10-2011, 10:45 PM

Stop the hate....

I agree!!! its not like most people put up real pics on here anyway... And this whole thing is starting to sound like the bullies in high school that teased me and put me down so much... I expected these from girls on here but from adult men? Omg no wonder the rates of lesbians went up.

doctor screw
11-10-2011, 10:51 PM
Lesbian rates are up,because women are easily controlled.If a bitter or scorn woman is approached by a lesbian pretending to be her friend,most likely,she's gonna fall for it.

One thing I respect about gay men,is that they're gay because they like other men and not some immature reaction to bad relationships.In short,a lot of women need to grow the fuck up,lol.Nobody wants to be a grown ass woman's shrink.lol

ed_jaxon
11-10-2011, 10:59 PM
I still think she left after seeing Kelly's Chicken Dance.

I saw that and threw a shoe at my computer screen.

Just joking Kels but I see your point and whether she is real or not I am not going to bash her.

doctor screw
11-10-2011, 11:02 PM
I still think she left after seeing Kelly's Chicken Dance.

I saw that and threw a shoe at my computer screen.

Just joking Kels but I see your point and whether she is real or not I am not going to bash her.

How do you know she's a she,and why does Kelly feel so passionate about protecting a made up TS....hmmmmmmm.Makes you wonder

LMAO

:geek:

ed_jaxon
11-10-2011, 11:06 PM
I believe Kelly's reaction is more in response to all the hate over the last few weeks that whether she is real or not should not continue.

My actions are not predicated by another's actions. Just because I got fooled does not mean I need to strike back. We have had enough bad behavior over the last week or so and it needs to chill.

slingblade
11-10-2011, 11:08 PM
I agree!!! its not like most people put up real pics on here anyway... And this whole thing is starting to sound like the bullies in high school that teased me and put me down so much... I expected these from girls on here but from adult men? Omg no wonder the rates of lesbians went up.

Why do you continue to do this Evon? Don't you get enough attention alreadY? I mean this has absolutely nothing to do with you but you feel the need to interject yourself in every thread.

I think its been established that youre real as evidenced that you couldnt get along with Jennifer Paris and got into a cat fight with her and another girl as well as Ed vouching for you.

And for the record those bullies in high school that you speak of probably just wanted to fuck you but were afraid to tell you that so please stop this and condoning deceitful behaivoir.. !!!! :confused:

tsdvdman
11-10-2011, 11:15 PM
How do you know she's a she,and why does Kelly feel so passionate about protecting a made up TS....hmmmmmmm.Makes you wonder

LMAO

:geek:
Kelly's obviously done it many times. She has a couple on this forum.
And "Whether she is real or not"...these people are still carrying on not even knowing if the person is real. This is internet insanity..these people are fucking crazy. This is where it looks like you have no life outside of HA

EvonRose
11-11-2011, 12:18 AM
Why do you continue to do this Evon? Don't you get enough attention alreadY? I mean this has absolutely nothing to do with you but you feel the need to interject yourself in every thread.

I think its been established that youre real as evidenced that you couldnt get along with Jennifer Paris and got into a cat fight with her and another girl as well as Ed vouching for you.

And for the record those bullies in high school that you speak of probably just wanted to fuck you but were afraid to tell you that so please stop this and condoning deceitful behaivoir.. !!!! :confused:

How about you respect my opinions and just keep your mouth shut if I am not offending you, you put your inputs in my threads so why couldn't I say something about Debra who became an instant friend of mine here.. You are the most disrespectful person I encountered here...

First of, I still have people doubting I'm real or not

Second, get your facts straight I never got into a fight with Jennifer Paris, We actually like each other, it was my friend and her that got into an emotional discussion because they had history.

I don't condone the behavior she did however, There are bigger fish to fry in terms of behavior here that is small fish compared to the big fish you, jiggly and Omarz tried to pull, so why should we condone that behavior?

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 12:28 AM
I have never faked myself on this forum - now you are flat out lying

I have always said what I thought or think on my own name

I feel passionate cause too many of the LGBT community resort to suicide you creeps

Online Bullying as well as real life bullying

That's why I feel passionate

And again why does it matter either way

I don't use fake aliases - if I have something to say I always say it on my own name

The mods usually out GIRLS with fake aliases

You ASSHATS

slingblade
11-11-2011, 12:29 AM
How about you respect my opinions and just keep your mouth shut if I am not offending you, you put your inputs in my threads so why couldn't I say something about Debra who became an instant friend of mine here.. You are the most disrespectful person I encountered here...

First of, I still have people doubting I'm real or not

Second, get your facts straight I never got into a fight with Jennifer Paris, We actually like each other, it was my friend and her that got into an emotional discussion because they had history.

I don't condone the behavior she did however, There are bigger fish to fry in terms of behavior here that is small fish compared to the big fish you, jiggly and Omarz tried to pull, so why should we condone that behavior?

Awe and how about you stop thinking everything revolves around your ass when you know it don't? Maybe you want me to bend you ova a table and you know..

Debora is just a sad figment of your imagination just like say the muffin man so for you to call her or him a friend is kinda out there don't ya think?

You're a thick one though and the sad part about it is I doubt you even know what that means? :confused:

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 12:30 AM
So kelly you sound like you actually condone this type behavoir and think it's olkay for peeps to just come in here parading around as something they're obviously not???
I condone hers over yours!

You are being a creep about it

You are being a bully

All she is doing is talking to people

And posting on a forum..

She isn't sitting there saying I'm more passable than who

I'm more straight than who

I'm better looking than who

I'm blah blah blah

That's you and many other men on here being creeps

YET half of you are FACELESS

If you are going to talk shit about someone's looks and talk shit about someone being fake

Then show yourself so others can judge you!

Instead of being a faceless hater - degrading girls

BLKGSXR
11-11-2011, 12:34 AM
SlingBlade you will never learn alot of these girls dont like kids grow the fuck up...
Im 22 dog I joke I laugh Ikid here and there but fuck B, you act like youre still in diapers.
Get a life ajob or go do something...Girls obviously wont like you some niggas hate you,chillthe fuck out!

EvonRose
11-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Awe and how about you stop thinking everything revolves around your ass when you know it don't? Maybe you want me to bend you ova a table and you know..

Debora is just a sad figment of your imagination just like say the muffin man so for you to call her or him a friend is kinda out there don't ya think?

You're a thick one though and the sad part about it is I doubt you even know what that means? :confused:

Omg slingblade, I come to conclusion you threaten me or sexually threaten me when you lost an arguments so then I will leave this alone since I already won.... Again...

Whatever Debra's situation whatever!!! It will sort itself out, but the fact is even before the fake fiasco you and other people just had it for her like your prime goal was to hurt her. I find that more despicable.

I'm thick, I'm this I'm that. Anymore? your childish antiques are getting old and im actually getting bored of you.

onmyknees
11-11-2011, 12:42 AM

That could be............or just as likely, she got tired of dudes like you giving black folks a bad name ! But we'll never know so my guess is as good as yours :dancing:

slingblade
11-11-2011, 12:46 AM
SlingBlade you will never learn alot of these girls dont like kids grow the fuck up...
Im 22 dog I joke I laugh Ikid here and there but fuck B, you act like youre still in diapers.
Get a life ajob or go do something...Girls obviously wont like you some niggas hate you,chillthe fuck out!

And here comes one of the low life Captain Sava Hoes with all his stupidity.

Man please I don't even want this lame ass bird brain bitch nevea have neva will. I just put shit out there and watch you puppets react to it I leave simpltons like this for the boy scouts like you. I get the kinda girls I like so i'll let you lame rubix cube playing losers continue to prop this bimbo up on a pedestal.

And by the way Egyptian ass clown i'm 24 and got a life!!!!

doctor screw
11-11-2011, 12:47 AM
I have never faked myself on this forum - now you are flat out lying

I have always said what I thought or think on my own name

I feel passionate cause too many of the LGBT community resort to suicide you creeps

Online Bullying as well as real life bullying

That's why I feel passionate

And again why does it matter either way

I don't use fake aliases - if I have something to say I always say it on my own name

The mods usually out GIRLS with fake aliases

You ASSHATS

How can you bully a make-believe person,and you're sounding more guilty by the second.

I also like how you're changing the topic of your lies into,transsexual inequality issues.........

The more you speak about it,the more I see the
"real"you.You clearly have a skill for manipulation,but so do I:geek:

slingblade
11-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Omg slingblade, I come to conclusion you threaten me or sexually threaten me when you lost an arguments so then I will leave this alone since I already won.... Again...

Whatever Debra's situation whatever!!! It will sort itself out, but the fact is even before the fake fiasco you and other people just had it for her like your prime goal was to hurt her. I find that more despicable.

I'm thick, I'm this I'm that. Anymore? your childish antiques are getting old and im actually getting bored of you.

Evon you're such a little dramma queen.. Haven't you figured it out by now that I don't want you??? I just play you like a hand held game boy and get to watch you spaz the fuck out as usual thinking you're all that and a bag of chips when you ain't baby sorry.

How could I ever lose an argument when the person whom i'm arguing with ain't even on my level?

Sure you getting bored with me, you're practically begging for attention but it's I who's getting really boared with you.. I need someone who can actually stimulate my mind and you can't.. :confused:

BLKGSXR
11-11-2011, 12:51 AM
And here comes one of the low life Captain Sava Hoes with all his stupidity.

Man please I don't even want this lame ass bird brain bitch nevea have neva will. I just put shit out there and watch you puppets react to it I leave simpltons like this for the boy scouts like you. I get the kinda girls I like so i'll let you lame rubix cube playing losers continue to prop this bimbo up on a pedestal.

And by the way Egyptian ass clown i'm 24 and got a life!!!!
Dog youre 24 online all fucking day, yes Iam Egyptian I got a nice house nice cars and a 2 beautiful Motorcycles. Soo I aint tryna come at you foul more like tryna teach ya my boy because the way you act You wont last.
I also know alot of transwomen seeing one at the moment so be the chaser you are if you want but if you really want to be as cool as me and theboys just stop posting and be chill. till then youre on a one way road to BANVILLE!

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 12:51 AM
How can you bully a make-believe person,and you're sounding more guilty by the second.

I also like how you're changing the topic of you're lies into,transsexual issues.........

The more you speak about it,the more I see the
"real"you.You clearly have a skill for manipulation,but so do I:geek: I'm not a noob on here - anyone will tell you that has been around this forum - If I have something to say I say it and will stand by it...

Whether is makes me loved or hated

TSTVDVD man hates me cause I made a few racist jokes - that I used to do with Johnny and Haze and Ed as JOKES

And most of the members at that time were all JOKESTERS and knew the joke

He and a few others took it real serious

Oh and cause I said I'm attracted to black women, but have never come across a black man I've been attracted to

So that made me racist...

I stand by what I have to say

If I don't like a girl I say it on this name

If I don't like a guy I say it on this name

I have no reason to hide behind a fake alias

As well as I show who I am..unlike hiding behind an avatar...sharing my judgement and opinion on everyone and everything

I'll leave that to you :)

doctor screw
11-11-2011, 12:52 AM
This entire thread is pure fuckery
Debra is either a certain person,or not a TS to begin with...the fact that you ppl are still calling that person a "she"is fucking hilarious.

SMDH....Slaves shall serve

doctor screw
11-11-2011, 12:54 AM
I'm not a noob on here - anyone will tell you that has been around this forum - If I have something to say I say it and will stand by it...

TSTVDVD man hates me cause I made a few racist jokes - that I used to do with Johnny and Haze and Ed as JOKES

Oh and cause I said I'm attracted to black women, but have never come across a black man I've been attracted to

As well as I show who I am..unlike hiding behind an avatar...sharing my judgement and opinion on everyone and everything

Sure,you'll leave that to me,or maybe Debra...LMAO:dancing:

...........and one morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre thing,Slingblade better watch how he talks to my future ex-wife

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 12:54 AM
This entire thread is pure fuckery
Debra is either a certain person,or not a TS to begin with...the fact that you ppl are still calling that person a "she"is fucking hilarious.

SMDH....Slaves shall serve
You sure have a conspiracy theorist mind

What exactly was her goal?

Oh yeah to post on a forum and get people to respond with out being asshats?

Oh no she used a fake pic - she must be a terrorist

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Sure,you'll leave that to me,or maybe Debra...LMAO:dancing:
who did Debra hate on or judge?

I only see you doing that?

You make no sense...

ed_jaxon
11-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Can I get my name off of this clusterfuck???

slingblade
11-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Dog youre 24 online all fucking day, yes Iam Egyptian I got a nice house nice cars and a 2 beautiful Motorcycles. Soo I aint tryna come at you foul more like tryna teach ya my boy because the way you act You wont last.
I also know alot of transwomen seeing one at the moment so be the chaser you are if you want but if you really want to be as cool as me and theboys just stop posting and be chill. till then youre on a one way road to BANVILLE!

Like I said boy scout I got a life got a fam and balling and those two beautiful motorcycles are more like two slobbering camels you think? :confused:

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 12:57 AM
NO are you going to be in Vegas in Jan - I might be here still

ed_jaxon
11-11-2011, 12:59 AM
I booked my suite at the host hotel yesterday.

If you are I hope you and your husband will join us for dinner or a drink at least.

doctor screw
11-11-2011, 01:00 AM
You sure have a conspiracy theorist mind

What exactly was her goal?

Oh yeah to post on a forum and get people to respond with out being asshats?

Oh no she used a fake pic - she must be a terrorist

No,I think y....
"her"(lol) goal was to rally everyone against any outspoken males.That person could have done it out of boredom,but in the end that person is a loser.I think "that" person knows I'm talking to "her"lol

Bobby Domino
11-11-2011, 01:01 AM

Word, who's soup did you piss in, dude??? LOL!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 01:02 AM
I booked my suite at the host hotel yesterday.

If you are I hope you and your husband will join us for dinner or a drink at least.
we will doll :)

doctor screw
11-11-2011, 01:04 AM
who did Debra hate on or judge?

I only see you doing that?

You make no sense...

LMAO!!!!!

Ohhh you're really good at this,I see....lol
Not hating on anyone
In fact I point out the haters(literally haters of entire groups of ppl)
You sound more and more guilty...lol

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 01:04 AM
No,I think y....
"her"(lol) goal was to rally everyone against any outspoken males.That person could have done it out of boredom,but in the end that person is a loser.I think "that" person knows I'm talking to "her"lol
Her/his goal was to use a fake pic - then be exposed by some guy - then her/his goal was to have girls stick up for her/him

So the girls would turn against the males?

Wow...that's a lot of thinking

Do you see how dumb this sounds?

You don't think very logical do you?

ed_jaxon
11-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Just being associated with this thread is associating me with ne're-do-wells and malcontents.

If you have read through all 8 pages of this shit tome your IQ is now 17 points lower.

Change the fucking title or move it to the fiction section.

We need a new section called the kids table. When they youngsters start to fight it should be moved there. and this is how I really feel.

Shut up when you hear grown folks talking - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leUtr4Tt3Ws)

doctor screw
11-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Her/his goal was to use a fake pic - then be exposed by some guy - then her/his goal was to have girls stick up for her/him

So the girls would turn against the males?

Wow...that's a lot of thinking

Do you see how dumb this sounds?

You don't think very logical do you?

Not for the girls to turn against the males.
For the established members to rise against any new outspoken males.
The truth will always reveal itself,in time:whistle:

The exposure was unintended,and now "she"(y??)lol...thinks "she" can get away with it.Let's find out,shall we.....:dancing:

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Not for the girls to turn against the males.
For the established members to rise against any new outspoken males.
The truth will always reveal itself,in time:whistle:

The exposure was unintended,and now "she"(y??)lol...thinks "she" can get away with it.Let's find out,shall we.....:dancing:
Okay I'm cracking up - you are a hoot

I have to go give my hubby a back massage

talk to you later

slingblade
11-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Yeah Camels... Dog youre a joke to me.

I SALAM A LAKEM dawg!!

EvonRose
11-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Evon you're such a little dramma queen.. Haven't you figured it out by now that I don't want you??? I just play you like a hand held game boy and get to watch you spaz the fuck out as usual thinking you're all that and a bag of chips when you ain't baby sorry.

How could I ever lose an argument when the person whom i'm arguing with ain't even on my level?

Sure you getting bored with me, you're practically begging for attention but it's I who's getting really boared with you.. I need someone who can actually stimulate my mind and you can't.. :confused:

The biggest drama queen calling me a drama queen? lol... Irony. Please I wooped your ass, omarz, and jiggly at once with one hand behind my back, and if it came down again put 5 more guys and id still beat you guys. Your weak, kinda like a wounded animal limping and i just watch.

Your right i'm not in you level i'm too high for you to reach.

I could swear I did not ask you to talk to me, yet you did, Omg am i asking for attention? Or maybe tranny chasers like you just cant help but talk to me...lol

DELUSIONAL!

slingblade
11-11-2011, 01:23 AM
The biggest drama queen calling me a drama queen? lol... Irony. Please I wooped your ass, omarz, and jiggly at once with one hand behind my back, and if it came down again put 5 more guys and id still beat you guys. Your weak, kinda like a wounded animal limping and i just watch.

Your right i'm not in you level i'm too high for you to reach.

I could swear I did not ask you to talk to me, yet you did, Omg am i asking for attention? Or maybe tranny chasers like you just cant help but talk to me...lol

DELUSIONAL!

Awe yes little miss muffin the HA queen B wanna be has more issues than a newspaper stand in grand central station. LOL. And they you had to even go on a tirade pleading and begging anyone that would listen in here how you were the victom trying to portray as a innocent victom being attacted by the big evil Black Man when you know or at least I hope you have enough brain cells remaining to know you were the instagator of everything that traspired. LOL

Naw you ain't on my level you're still playing with the eight jumbo crayon box baby girl.. Maybe one day you'll be there though.

And ain't it just like you miss dramma queen following me all around on the boards posting in threads I start and talking bout you asked me not to talk to you??? Pinch yourself Alice in Wonderland.. hahaha.. :dancing:

BLKGSXR
11-11-2011, 01:24 AM
You seen it you my bitch that is all.Ckrab...

slingblade
11-11-2011, 01:26 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/XZIBIT07/2011-11-10150430.jpg

hahahaha.. Dude you sound kinda soft but oh well.

doctor screw
11-11-2011, 01:27 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/XZIBIT07/2011-11-10150430.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

You're officially my fav. no-Ts member of HA

BLKGSXR
11-11-2011, 01:32 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

You're officially my fav. no-Ts member of HA
Well thank you sir lol, When I say I got shit I got it...Other one a 04 blue on not as sexy but I got her cheap. This one im paying for still. but its smooth as butter.

jerseyboy72
11-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Nice Bike.

Bobby Domino
11-11-2011, 01:34 AM

ooohhh, shit!!!!

EvonRose
11-11-2011, 01:35 AM
Awe yes little miss muffin the HA queen B wanna be has more issues than a newspaper stand in grand central station. LOL. And they you had to even go on a tirade pleading and begging anyone that would listen in here how you were the victom trying to portray as a innocent victom being attacted by the big evil Black Man when you know or at least I hope you have enough brain cells remaining to know you were the instagator of everything that traspired. LOL

Naw you ain't on my level you're still playing with the eight jumbo crayon box baby girl.. Maybe one day you'll be there though.

And ain't it just like you miss dramma queen following me all around on the boards posting in threads I start and talking bout you asked me not to talk to you??? Pinch yourself Alice in Wonderland.. hahaha.. :dancing:

I don't seek validation from you, id be offended if you did, your on such a low level, i could step on it like a roach. If your willing to pull up your gpa, and your tests scores and your education online, I'll do the same lets compare...

Jumpo crayon, hmmm okay but your still the one coloring out of the box... You think your mature? hahahahaha

I follow threads about me or about people I like.

Weren't you the one stalking the Angelina Jolie threads about me, and the evon rose I have good news and bad news thread, and the Miami threads, and the Halloween threads? Yeah you are completely losing again.

BLKGSXR
11-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Nice Bike.
thanks Plan on putting a 2 brother exhaust and Power commander soon and some HIDS when I get a day off work.This one is my Daily Driver till rainy season picks up.

slingblade
11-11-2011, 01:40 AM
I don't seek validation from you, id be offended if you did, your on such a low level, i could step on it like a roach. If your willing to pull up your gpa, and your tests scores and your education online, I'll do the same lets compare...

Jumpo crayon, hmmm okay but your still the one coloring out of the box... You think your mature? hahahahaha

I follow threads about me or about people I like.

Weren't you the one stalking the Angelina Jolie threads about me, and the evon rose I have good news and bad news thread, and the Miami threads, and the Halloween threads? Yeah you are completely losing again.

Naw if you remember corectly it was you who started foaming at the mouth as soon as I came in that thread and you went on a rampage..

I understand Evon baby I used to be in the middle school a few years ago, I know how girls get sometimes when they're wanting attention from the jocks and the popular guys.. You strike me as such a person so i'll excuse you for your actions.. hahaha..

but when you grow up and start wearing your grown woman panties holla i'll show you a thang or two.. ... :dancing::dancing:

Yvonne183
11-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Nice motorcycle ya got there. I use to have a Ninja(didn't run and I couldn't fix it) but would like the one pictured below.

http://automaticmotorcycless.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Motorcycle-Ninja-250r.jpg

Dino Velvet
11-11-2011, 01:45 AM
If you wanna see my hog, bend over. :fuckin:

ed_jaxon
11-11-2011, 01:45 AM
OK Jix that was funny.

tsdvdman
11-11-2011, 01:46 AM
I'm not a noob on here - anyone will tell you that has been around this forum - If I have something to say I say it and will stand by it...

Kelly..hate is such a strong word.
I don't hate you. I just don't like your personality or life energy. You present yourself as a pathetic, pitiful, willing to beg, phony ass insecure, washed up hoe pornstar who needed to make "jokes" (according to you) consistently degrading a race on a ts forum because you were feeling so miserable inside your own self.
You had nothin to promote and hardly anyone was feeling your post, photos..etc.
And for the record everyone knows that (Kuku?) member here is you. I wouldn't be surprised if you were Debra,
Also,,,I don't give a fuck whether you find black men attractive or not..you are NOT relevant at all in that aspect to me. Other than a halfway decent body...you look like a fucking Mannequin. You can't smile without it looking like it's fucking excruciating. What I question is why you need to broadcast your unattractedness to black men on a regular. I'd bet any amount of money you've taken quite a few black Mandingo cocks up your ass. It's the ones like you (especially gg's) who secretly fuck and suck and worship the Big Black Cock!

EvonRose
11-11-2011, 01:50 AM
Naw if you remember corectly it was you who started foaming at the mouth as soon as I came in that thread and you went on a rampage..

I understand Evon baby I used to be in the middle school a few years ago, I know how girls get sometimes when they're wanting attention from the jocks and the popular guys.. You strike me as such a person so i'll excuse you for your actions.. hahaha..

but when you grow up and start wearing your grown woman panties holla i'll show you a thang or two.. ... :dancing::dancing:

No it was you who tried to say something slick in that thread... And i called your ass out.

You still act like in middle school. and you probably got held back a few times.

I was a nerd, i was in computers, and honors classes. lol...

When YOU grow up you'll make this forum a better place.

being a stalker and obsessing about me is'nt healthy... Get a McDonald job or something.

slingblade
11-11-2011, 01:57 AM
No it was you who tried to say something slick in that thread... And i called your ass out.

You still act like in middle school. and you probably got held back a few times.

I was a nerd, i was in computers, and honors classes. lol...

When YOU grow up you'll make this forum a better place.

being a stalker and obsessing about me is'nt healthy... Get a McDonald job or something.

Yeah you called me out and then got drug round and round hahaha

I don't need a job when I hustle and prob make more money than micky Dees employees in a couple weeks. lol.

Wow is that what you have embedded in your mind a stalker? If I was that then i'd probably be one of your ass kissers and even you know that's not the case.

Now come here little girl and sit in my lap and lets talk about the first thang that POPS up. :)

EvonRose
11-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Yeah you called me out and then got drug round and round hahaha

I don't need a job when I hustle and prob make more money than micky Dees employees in a couple weeks. lol.

Wow is that what you have embedded in your mind a stalker? If I was that then i'd probably be one of your ass kissers and even you know that's not the case.

Now come here little girl and sit in my lap and lets talk about the first thang that POPS up. :)

Shhhhhhhhhhh your words are just noise.... Your words don't matter here.
So do everyone a favor and be a good boy and just shut your cock sucking mouth.

slingblade
11-11-2011, 02:03 AM

Awe yeah right and I think i'll jus keep it PG but you know what I like the question is are you woman enough to handle it?????????:confused::confused:

Caff_Racer
11-11-2011, 02:08 AM
thanks Plan on putting a 2 brother exhaust and Power commander soon and some HIDS when I get a day off work.This one is my Daily Driver till rainy season picks up.

You don't ride in the wet? Man, you're missing out on a whole barrel of fun! :)

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 02:09 AM
I don't hate you. I just don't like your personality or life energy. You present yourself as a pathetic, pitiful, willing to beg, phony ass insecure, washed up hoe pornstar who needed to make "jokes" (according to you) consistently degrading a race on a ts forum because you were feeling so miserable inside your own self.
And for the record everyone knows that (Kuku?) member here is you. I wouldn't be surprised if you were Debra,
Also,,,I don't give a fuck whether you find black men attractive or not..you are NOT relevant at all in that aspect to me. Other than a halfway decent body...you look like a fucking Mannequin. You can't smile without it looking like it's fucking excruciating. What I question is why you need to broadcast your unattractedness to black men on a regular. I'd bet any amount of money you've taken quite a few black Mandingo cocks up your ass. It's the ones like you (especially gg's) who secretly fuck and suck and worship the Big Black Cock!
who the hell is kuku?

Kukm or whatever the one that does the edits? I don't even know how to edit like he does

That is not me - he was here before me and was a Vicki Richter fan and forum member before I even came to this board

Again you are crazy

I have never used a fake alias

I have no reason to???

Washed up? I believe I left the industry? It didn't leave me and name me one pornstar who doesn't have an amazon wishlist??

I'm returning and shooting just like I did before??

You are retarded

Obviously I'm not one of them

But you had no issue when whats her name Amber I think (who is black) said she wasn't attracted to white guys??

Hypocritical much??

GET OVER IT

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 02:14 AM
But anyways this girl has great tits

http://wickedweasel.com/en/shop/bikinis/buy/457-Y06-312

slingblade
11-11-2011, 02:16 AM

wow :confused::confused::confused::confused:

hotnphx
11-11-2011, 02:38 AM
WOW, 3 of the threads on this board today are, way out of control..LOL

jerseyboy72
11-11-2011, 02:40 AM
But anyways this girl has great tits

http://wickedweasel.com/en/shop/bikinis/buy/457-Y06-312

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Caff_Racer
11-11-2011, 02:41 AM
who the hell is kuku?

I think he was one of the Teletubbies... :lol::lol:

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2011, 02:41 AM
I think he was one of the Teletubbies... :lol::lol:
lmao

I'mAnAries
11-12-2011, 04:42 AM

damn kitty... easy, retract your claws!!

miss you already baby!! hit me up when you arrive!!

BLKGSXR
11-14-2011, 08:45 AM
You don't ride in the wet? Man, you're missing out on a whole barrel of fun! :)
I did back in the day But it felt icky as fuck bruh I didnt like it one bit.