PDA

View Full Version : Kayden Harley: 2 Months on HRT

Kayden Harley
11-09-2011, 10:40 PM
TS Kayden Harley - 2 Months on HRT - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQU-sORqzRk)

- Kay

Dino Velvet
11-09-2011, 10:42 PM
You look good too. Damn, you look good.

hwbs
11-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Looking good my friend =)

ValerieNelson
11-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Congrats on 2 months!!!

maxpower
11-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Looking mighty fine, Kayden!

CORVETTEDUDE
11-09-2011, 11:11 PM
Hey Kay....
Whatever you're doin', it seems to be working very well 'cuz....You are SMOKIN"!!!:rock2:rock2:rock2

Dino Velvet
11-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Look at the avatar. I like Kayden a lotta lotta.

CORVETTEDUDE, do not watch her videos. Your afternoon will be destroyed and you'll get nothing done besides playing with yourself. I've danced with the devil then choked the chicken so I've learned this lesson well. Kayden reels me in like a busload of Japanese Schoolgirls.

Oh-Oh, shouldn't have clicked that link. See everyone tomorrow. :jerkoff

Another beauty that will be the death of me.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar69702_17.gif

onmyknees
11-10-2011, 12:26 AM
I don't know exactly what the difference is between being on being on HRT for 2 months or 22 months. Here's what I do know....this gurl is fucking hot, and that ass just screams out to be slapped (gently...of course). Dino's right. It's best if I stop looking at her.

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 12:27 AM
I wanna jump through the monitor and grab her.

Quiet Reflections
11-10-2011, 12:28 AM
what they said X 10

giovanni_hotel
11-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Kayden melts me!!!
Every time I see her she reminds me how bad I've got it for trans-chicks.

BTW, easy on the surgery Kayden cause you're so fem in the face already. You have nearly ideal bone structure from what I can see.

flabbybody
11-10-2011, 01:48 AM
any surgeon that fucks with that face should lose their medical license

onmyknees
11-10-2011, 01:55 AM
I wanna jump through the monitor and grab her.

Agreed...but for me that's a new phenomenon....( jumping thru the screen) for you it's an everyday occurance...:dancing:

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 04:56 AM
Kayden melts me!!!
Every time I see her she reminds me how bad I've got it for trans-chicks.

BTW, easy on the surgery Kayden cause you're so fem in the face already. You have nearly ideal bone structure from what I can see.

any surgeon that fucks with that face should lose their medical license

Don't ever ruin that smile.

slingblade
11-10-2011, 05:43 AM
When is she gone start giving up that booty?

BraveHeartz
11-10-2011, 05:47 AM
Looking good.
It's nice to see you develop...I never watched someone transition in real life, so it's interesting to share the process with you.

I Don't wanna sound too creepy.:p

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 06:20 AM
When is she gone start giving up that booty?

I asked too. Not for awhile, I think. She answered me fairly quickly and clearly. Let's keep our hopes up. I'm an optimist and patient like a sniper. I'll just lay in the weeds and hold my position until the funhole is acquired. Then I squeeze the trigger.:fuckin:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-10-2011, 06:55 AM
Look at the avatar. I like Kayden a lotta lotta.

CORVETTEDUDE, do not watch her videos. Your afternoon will be destroyed and you'll get nothing done besides playing with yourself. I've danced with the devil then choked the chicken so I've learned this lesson well. Kayden reels me in like a busload of Japanese Schoolgirls.

Oh-Oh, shouldn't have clicked that link. See everyone tomorrow. :jerkoff

Another beauty that will be the death of me.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar69702_17.gif

Well, kinda like Ray Stevens song..."Don't look, Ethyl...Too late, she done got a free shot".....I went down hard, so hard now it's raw!!!:party::whistle:

slingblade
11-10-2011, 11:47 AM
I asked too. Not for awhile, I think. She answered me fairly quickly and clearly. Let's keep our hopes up. I'm an optimist and patient like a sniper. I'll just lay in the weeds and hold my position until the funhole is acquired. Then I squeeze the trigger.:fuckin:

hahaha I guess thats the best one can do is wait and see what happens. :)

BigDF
11-10-2011, 11:52 AM
any surgeon that fucks with that face should lose their medical licenseYou are most certainly right about that, flabby. Kayden is awesomely sweet.:)

Jericho
11-10-2011, 12:22 PM
Kayden, awesomely babalisious...I wish she'd catch!

Kayden Harley
11-10-2011, 10:37 PM
WOW, surprised at the many sweet comments :-) :party:

Really glad you guys like!

About the 'giving up the booty' comments, maybe some day (not in the near future) I MAY be willing to bottom on film. It all depends on the $$$ offer I'm given, and the male talent. I feel like both Tgirl AND male models should be attractive, it makes for much higher quality content. I also don't want to just give it all up so early on in my career.. I'd rather wait until you all want it so bad, you can barely think.

<3

TS Kayden Harley - 2 Months on HRT - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQU-sORqzRk)

- Kay

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 10:40 PM
You'll be the shiny new penny in here for some time. Hopefully the next time I flip it it comes up tails. :salad

magus13
11-11-2011, 01:11 AM
It was awesome talking to you on Niteflirt yesterday. If your half as cool and sexy in person as you are talking on the phone then I can't wait to meet you when ur back in NYC.

jerseyboy72
11-11-2011, 01:31 AM
You look great.

slingblade
11-11-2011, 01:46 AM
WOW, surprised at the many sweet comments :-) :party:

Really glad you guys like!

About the 'giving up the booty' comments, maybe some day (not in the near future) I MAY be willing to bottom on film. It all depends on the $$$ offer I'm given, and the male talent. I feel like both Tgirl AND male models should be attractive, it makes for much higher quality content. I also don't want to just give it all up so early on in my career.. I'd rather wait until you all want it so bad, you can barely think.

<3

- Kay

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:dancing::dancing:

Dino Velvet
11-11-2011, 01:50 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:dancing::dancing:

It'll be a race between me and you to see who plants the flag in her first. Your walk is shorter but with a good gust of wind I might be able to lean my wiener over from the West Coast. Shake hands and come out fucking! Aaaaaaarrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

PSL4u
11-11-2011, 01:51 AM
you still in FL or what?

slingblade
11-11-2011, 02:00 AM
It'll be a race between me and you to see who plants the flag in her first. Your walk is shorter but with a good gust of wind I might be able to lean my wiener over from the West Coast. Shake hands and come out fucking! Aaaaaaarrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

hahaha either way mane sounds like well both be waiting on that booty for quite some time but yeah I love competition.

Dino Velvet
11-11-2011, 02:07 AM
hahaha either way mane sounds like well both be waiting on that booty for quite some time but yeah I love competition.

Don't sleep on this White Devil or I'll get their first. I can turn into a bat and fly there. If she hangs garlic on her window sill I'll take the hint and assume she's still a top.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/nosferatubat.jpg

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/Nosferatu.jpg