PDA

View Full Version : Should Daryl Washington be unbanned?

Silcc69
11-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Daryl wasn't the easiest guy to get along with and I know he had some "issues" with a few chics on here. But at least he didn't threaten any of the girls on here. He was also open about who he is and his love for tg female. Plus the guy was funny as fuck, so I say that Daryl should be unbanned and back up on here. Let's see what his public opinion is on here.

GroobySteven
11-09-2011, 07:31 PM
I've banned him off some of our forums as he's such a dick ... which sucks as overall I like how open he is about his life. I wish he could stop being such a twat to the girls though.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-09-2011, 07:32 PM
I suppose that would depend on his intended conduct. If he wants to be here to abuse the membership, in particular...the girls, I say not. Lately there has been way too much BS flyin' around here...more than enough for everybody. I liked Daryl's humor and respect him personally but, sometimes one needs to let sleeping dogs lie. Say HI to him.

EvonRose
11-09-2011, 07:38 PM
You guys do know that Darryl Washington Is Jigglygmoney. or whatever name he goes by now I think its like Keepingitalwaysreal...

GroobySteven
11-09-2011, 07:42 PM
You guys do know that Darryl Washington Is Jigglygmoney. or whatever name he goes by now I think its like Keepingitalwaysreal...

I don't think it is.
IP doesn't match.

ed_jaxon
11-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Not the same people.

Daryl was always on cam and while he could be funny at times he was an incessant prick most of the time.

We should have an HA survivor and bring back those banned (Honda, Daryl, Jiggly, etc) and then have a thread that they post in why they should be allowed to stay. Give em some tasks too to make it fun.

Over a four week period vote off one guy per week.

Silcc69
11-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Not the same people.

Daryl was always on cam and while he could be funny at times he was an incessant prick most of the time.

We should have an HA survivor and bring back those banned (Honda, Daryl, Jiggly, etc) and then have a thread that they post in why they should be allowed to stay. Give em some tasks too to make it fun.

Why was Honda banned? Jiggly lol no no no no not so much.

Silcc69
11-09-2011, 08:13 PM

No they are 2 completely different people. Daryl would try and fuck u unlike jiggly who wanted to fight you. You are definitely his type though.

EvonRose
11-09-2011, 08:40 PM
No they are 2 completely different people. Daryl would try and fuck u unlike jiggly who wanted to fight you. You are definitely his type though.

That's funny because the ip adress of jiggly traced to an old Darryl Washington maybe different people just coincidentally same name...

EvonRose
11-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Not the same people.

Jiggly is back as keepingitalwaysreal... he just signed on last night.... again...

muh_muh
11-09-2011, 08:51 PM
I don't think it is.
IP doesn't match.

you are aware that 99% of user ips are dynamic right?

GroobySteven
11-09-2011, 08:54 PM
you are aware that 99% of user ips are dynamic right?

Most IP's will trace back to the ISP/host and even down to a small area (in the case of RR and other large ones). It's going to be a huge co-incidence on the 100,000's of that 2 would match, two people whom we think are the same person.
Most user ips are not dynamic. We trace and catch pirates all the time doing this.

ed_jaxon
11-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Seanchi I gotta protest, man.

Leave the Butt Pirates alone.

nonnonnon
11-09-2011, 09:01 PM
well I voted yes ;p
I know he's still out there. I see his comments on youtube sometimes hitting on any tgirl vlogger haha

TsVanessa69
11-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Didn't know that! In that case....It's a NO!
thats a lie
keepingitreal is an old ugly troll
daryl is the trannyfucker dude from you tube

both are dicks just daryl is better looking and at least gets crossdresser ass
keepingitrel doesnt even get man ass in the gay bard he trolls in the west village of nyc

PeePeeLover
11-09-2011, 09:03 PM
I think the people who are completely rude, racist, threatening, and only stir up shit should be banned. Innocent arguments and banter are not worth a ban but physically threatening someone and constant bashing and racism we don't need on here. I hope the mods keep up on some of these posts the last few weeks where I think multiple people should have been banned long ago.

muh_muh
11-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Most user ips are not dynamic.

they are and they have to be otherwise wed be in a lot more of a hurry to get ipv6 up and running
static ips are a rare exception for users and usually cost quite a bit extra from your isp dunno how isp tend to handle this in other countries bust the majority of german isp force a disconnect every 24h resulting in a new ip

Yvonne183
11-09-2011, 09:13 PM
I don't know who Daryl is, but I voted no because most threads on this board take a racial turn and this thread should be no exception so I am hoping I voted on the correct side of the racial spectrum.

GroobySteven
11-09-2011, 09:16 PM
they are and they have to be otherwise wed be in a lot more of a hurry to get ipv6 up and running
static ips are a rare exception for users and usually cost quite a bit extra from your isp dunno how isp tend to handle this in other countries bust the majority of german isp force a disconnect every 24h resulting in a new ip

Never heard of a forced disconnect. I've traced IP's back over years to the same users.

Dino Velvet
11-09-2011, 10:24 PM
I always got along real well with Daryl. Bring him back. :cheers:

alyssaluxor
11-09-2011, 10:55 PM
OMG! I didnt even know he got banned! Why did he got banned here? His very handsome yummy guy grrrr!!!!

BellaBellucci
11-09-2011, 11:17 PM

Three men enter. One man leaves.

~BB~

hwbs
11-10-2011, 12:05 AM
Fuck that dude lol

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Three men enter. One man leaves.

~BB~

HA Reinstatement on a Pole Match with Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. Oh my...

onmyknees
11-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Fuck Him. He's out with the trash.....leave him there. What's to be gained? He's busy fucking TV's now anyway. I don't hate the dude by any measure, but it wouldn't change my life a bit if I never read another thing he had to say.

While I'll admit he wasn't as corrosive as some, and once in a great while actually said something funny, I just don't think in the present condition HA finds itself in....we need him. There's too much sexual harrassment in the air these days anyway. He's HA's own Hermain Cain... lol

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 12:24 AM
He's HA's own Hermain Cain... lol

I must be Gingrich then. Fat, happy, and horny.

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2011/08/20/149033-newt-gingrich.jpg

Tepres
11-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Plus the guy was funny as fuck, so I say that Daryl should be unbanned and back up on here.

I concur. Though if he really wanted to come back, he could have easily made a new account.

flabbybody
11-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Not the same people.

commander- in- chief gave everyone a one time pardon when we converted over to new platform a fews years ago. but abusive internet tough guys generally don't change their ways

onmyknees
11-10-2011, 01:49 AM
I must be Gingrich then. Fat, happy, and horny.

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2011/08/20/149033-newt-gingrich.jpg

you're 2 out of those 3. Horny and happy. :dancing:

doctor screw
11-10-2011, 02:03 AM
I don't know who Daryl is, but I voted no because most threads on this board take a racial turn and this thread should be no exception so I am hoping I voted on the correct side of the racial spectrum.

What side is that???lol

CaptainPlanet
11-10-2011, 04:38 AM
Its not hard to create a new account on a different IP. If he really wanted to come back he would have already. Maybe he has under a different alias.

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 04:45 AM
you're 2 out of those 3. Horny and happy. :dancing:

Thanks. I've been working out and trying to eat right. Ole Fat-Fatty doesn't have to turn sideways to get through a door anymore. My Honeys have noticed too as they don't have to wrestle so hard with my wiener anymore to tire it out. You're a good man, onmyknees. :cheers:

tsdvdman
11-10-2011, 05:03 AM
Why not? He is no more disrespectful to the girls than some of these other dudes. The guys who want him banned are just hatin because he gets allot of tranny/cd ass (most of these dudes on here would fuck them femboi cd's too), and allot of the girls want him banned because he sorta infiltrated their world in a way where he could check them with facts...and in some cases actual experiences. It was hilarious if you ask me..bring him back/

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 05:09 AM
Him and Freddie still need to do that thing.

onmyknees
11-10-2011, 05:25 AM
Why not? He is no more disrespectful to the girls than some of these other dudes. The guys who want him banned are just hatin because he gets allot of tranny/cd ass (most of these dudes on here would fuck them femboi cd's too), and allot of the girls want him banned because he sorta infiltrated their world in a way where he could check them with facts...and in some cases actual experiences. It was hilarious if you ask me..bring him back/

Nope....wrong. I had no issues whatsoever about him fucking TV's or CD's....they need lovin' too, and there wasn't one Daryl would stick his poker in. My issue with him was his ignorance and his crudeness. He may not be a fool, but he certainly played one on the internet.

Helvis2012
11-10-2011, 06:19 AM
I don't know what he did to get banned but I always got a few laughs from some of his comments.

Silcc69
11-10-2011, 06:54 AM
Its not hard to create a new account on a different IP. If he really wanted to come back he would have already. Maybe he has under a different alias.

He did come back twice and was banned both times. Sad thing is even when he came back he looked like a saint compared to jigglygmoney.

SirCumsAlot
11-10-2011, 06:59 AM
man bring the dude back. I have no idea who he is, I seen some of his youtube shit and only a very few of his comments here, but shit I read from him had me laughing. More people we can have on here with a good sense of humor, the better

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 07:02 AM
For some reason I don't think he's too interested about coming back. Just remembered a PM exchange I had with him like a month ago on a different board. He was always well mannered when I PM'd him there or here.

natina
11-10-2011, 07:10 AM
i ACTUALLY MISSED HIS FRIEND singing

"nigga you gay" with the guitar solo.

I died laughing a 1000 times

ANY ONE KNOW WHERE THAT VIDEO IS?

lisaparadise
11-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Daryl wasn't the easiest guy to get along with and I know he had some "issues" with a few chics on here. But at least he didn't threaten any of the girls on here. He was also open about who he is and his love for tg female. Plus the guy was funny as fuck, so I say that Daryl should be unbanned and back up on here. Let's see what his public opinion is on here.yes he should never have been banned in the first place.

lisaparadise
11-10-2011, 03:37 PM
I don't think it is.
IP doesn't match.if you dont own this site then how do you know?

Silcc69
11-11-2011, 07:22 AM
Free daryl!!!!!!!!

maaarc
11-11-2011, 07:45 AM
let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone.er... or something like that :) we must disembowel a goat and look for a sign of what we must do in it's entrails

Bobby Domino
11-11-2011, 08:03 AM
he's got some funny videos as the "Super Tranny Fucker" on YouTube

Silcc69
11-12-2011, 03:46 AM
Bumped

russtafa
11-15-2011, 02:19 AM
Daryl is a cool guy