PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Houston, Hello Vegas!

TSLexiWade
11-08-2011, 04:58 PM
If you follow me on Twitter (www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade) or friends on Facebook, then I'm sure you've already heard my good news!

For the past couple weeks, I've been anxiously waiting for a phone call about a job I applied for.. Well, I got my phone call yesterday evening & was offered the position. Of course, I accepted & will be relocating to Las Vegas, NV in 3 weeks.

I will still continue my career in the industry, as well as my new job. So, get your ass over to www.ShemaleYum.com & check out my new video that just came out this past Friday. :jerkoff

Be sure to follow me on Twitter & check out my website at www.TheLexiWade.com for all of my latest updates. <3

TsJizelle
11-08-2011, 05:03 PM
congrats on the big move Lexi!!! Hope it goes without too much headache for you :)
sin city will love you ! lol

ValerieNelson
11-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Congratulations Lexi!!! :)

Have fun in Vegas, and no matter how much time you have moving always is a headache. :()

Quiet Reflections
11-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Good luck! Hope you enjoy Vegas.

Mayrah
11-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Grats! What job did you get? :)

CORVETTEDUDE
11-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Congrats, on the J.O.B. and the move!!! Moving there, this timeframe, next year...perhaps we will cross paths, you just never know!

TSLexiWade
11-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Thank you all for the good luck wishes! I love each of you so much! I have accepted a positon a VIP Hostess & performer at a new club opening in Vegas, near the strip!

I am extremely excited!

FANS! If you'd like to donate to my move to Vegas (considering it is extremely sudden & only 3 weeks away) - You can do so on my website at www.TheLexiWade.com - Whether you donate $1 or $500 - Everything is GREATLY appreciated & of course, I'll send each of you a gift in return!

-------------------------
TO DONATE:

www.PayPal.com
Send Money Online (Use email address: misslexiwade@yahoo.com)

*Be sure to register with PayPal before sending*
-------------------------

Thanks for all of your love & support! I'm hoping things work out within these next 3 weeks; talk about being stressed. Lol.

MrsKellyPierce
11-08-2011, 10:58 PM
congrats doll - so many great girls in Vegas - I'm here now

TSLexiWade
11-08-2011, 11:44 PM
Just thought I'd share a few of the new photos on ShemaleYum.com :salad

onmyknees
11-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Damn....and we hardly knew ya...lol Your gain is our loss, but how selfish of me !! You're a cool chic, and you'll be great in Vegas. And don't think you can just leave HA high and dry either....lol

All the best baby.

VegasBarbie
11-09-2011, 03:46 AM
Welcome 2 Tha Club..hehehe

TSLexiWade
11-09-2011, 06:06 AM
Damn....and we hardly knew ya...lol Your gain is our loss, but how selfish of me !! You're a cool chic, and you'll be great in Vegas. And don't think you can just leave HA high and dry either....lol

All the best baby.

Thank you! & never worry.. I won't leave you babies here! I'll still be around.. Promise! :)

I'm still working my ass off.. You'll be seeing much more of me soon! Just hang tight. ;) I've got a lot on my plate right now..

Steve-Oh
11-09-2011, 06:25 AM
WooHoo!
Congrats, Lexi!
This means you're closer to Phx!
Best of luck to ya!

TSLexiWade
11-09-2011, 07:17 AM
WooHoo!
Congrats, Lexi!
This means you're closer to Phx!
Best of luck to ya!

Awww, I love Phoenix! Definitely looking forward to being out that way soon! I fly out of Houston on Nov. 20th for my audition & all that sorts of good stuff, so Vegas will sooon be "home" for The Texas Princess. <3

TSLexiWade
11-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Woohoo! Only 4 days until my 22nd birthday & 10 more days until venturing out to Vegas..

I'm getting super anxious! Feel free to check out my wishlist: http://tgirlwishes.com/lexi-wade

XOXO.
Lexi