PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Conrad Murray found guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

Los Angeles resident
11-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Just announced seconds ago.

lisaparadise
11-08-2011, 05:36 AM
Just announced seconds ago.ya not much doubt about the outcome but lets face it jk was a child molester so im glad hes dead period.

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 05:39 AM
The doctor din`t put the drug in MJ,s mouth ,the only blaime he has is in proveding this drugs to MJ.As a doctor he shouldn`t do that.So the jail is someting little .And this is warning for other doctors who play as a GOD.

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 05:49 AM
IN THE END MICHAEL JACKSON HAD AN HUGE HEART.HE HELPED PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD:EAST EUROPE,AFRICA,ASIA AND THIS THINGS SHOULD BE ALWAYS IN PEOPLE MEMORYS.
Sorry for capitals but he dezerve this respect from us.

jerseyboy72
11-08-2011, 05:53 AM
IN THE END MICHAEL JACKSON HAD AN HUGE HEART.HE HELPED PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD:EAST EUROPE,AFRICA,ASIA AND THIS THINGS SHOULD BE ALWAYS IN PEOPLE MEMORYS.
Sorry for capitals but he dezerve this respect from us.:iagree::iagree::iagree:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-08-2011, 05:58 AM
Never was a fan. Sad though, that he's dead, whatever the cause. It happens far too often with high profile celebs. Jimi, Janice, Elvis...the list is long, and distinguished.

BraveHeartz
11-08-2011, 06:02 AM
Sorry for capitals but he dezerve this respect from us.

Agreed. He was mentally fucked, but he tried to help a lot of people.
I don't think he molested any kids, i just think he thought he was a kid and didn't realize what boundaries are.
He died in a pretty awful and pathetic way and Murray was clearly involved.

ps your new pic is hot as hell. wowzers

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 06:06 AM
Agreed. He was mentally fucked, but he tried to help a lot of people.
I don't think he molested any kids, i just think he thought he was a kid and didn't realize what boundaries are.
He died in a pretty awful and pathetic way and Murray was clearly involved.

ps your new pic is hot as hell. wowzers
He din`t molested anyone ,but media and people greedy to make some stuppid money from stuppid lies was invented this .He din`t dezerve to die in this way ,but always the good people end in a very cruel way and the bad ones fuck this world but they can`t fuck the hell .

lisaparadise
11-08-2011, 07:00 AM
He din`t molested anyone ,but media and people greedy to make some stuppid money from stuppid lies was invented this .He din`t dezerve to die in this way ,but always the good people end in a very cruel way and the bad ones fuck this world but they can`t fuck the hell .ya he did thats why he paid millions to make it go away,thats why 3 kids sued him.how many adult men sleep with little boys in the same bed?

slingblade
11-08-2011, 07:10 AM
ya not much doubt about the outcome but lets face it jk was a child molester so im glad hes dead period.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Dino Velvet
11-08-2011, 07:33 AM
If MJ smoked weed he'd still be alive and never miss a wink. I nodded off twice writing this one shitty post. Three times now. Smoke 'em if 'ya got 'em. Now four... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

BraveHeartz
11-08-2011, 07:35 AM
ya he did thats why he paid millions to make it go away,thats why 3 kids sued him.how many adult men sleep with little boys in the same bed?

If my son had been raped there's no amount of millions that would shut me up. He never molested any kid, it was all a scam.

Yep he slept in the same bed, but like i said he was mentally ill. He thought he was a child. He wasn't sleeping with the to have sex, he was trying to be like a kid. Totally wrong and inappropriate, but not what he was accused of.

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 07:38 AM
Ican`t be happy on someone death as much as bad he can be ,Only a person with cold heart can be happy of someone dizaster.

Dino Velvet
11-08-2011, 07:47 AM
Somebody touch my kid and I'll be cackling like a madman as I chop them up with an ax.

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 07:50 AM
Somebody touch my kid and I'll be cackling like a madman as I chop them up with an ax.
True my love,but no worries till im alive no one will touch one finger on u :):):):)

Dino Velvet
11-08-2011, 07:56 AM
True my love,but no worries till im alive no one will touch one finger on u :):):):)

I'd look after you. Hide under the bed until the screaming ends. I should probably tell you that I don't have children. But, I do have a kitty that I rescued. I'd use the same ax on anyone that touched little Wilbur's head too. He's nice and always makes it in the box.

tsadriana
11-08-2011, 08:25 AM
I'd look after you. Hide under the bed until the screaming ends. I should probably tell you that I don't have children. But, I do have a kitty that I rescued. I'd use the same ax on anyone that touched little Wilbur's head too. He's nice and always makes it in the box.
Whne someone loves animals loves kids to ,means GOOD PERSON,thats why i want marrie u.:)