PDA

View Full Version : NYC Tranny Strip Party Review

braveheart0219
11-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Went to the much anticipated Tranny Strip on Sunday night, mainly to see Jennifer Paris. There had been several threads about her and was very curious how she would look and act in person. Got there late, about 1 am so I cannot comment on how it was before that time. Very crowded at 1 with a lot of guys and too few ladies offering dances. Carmen Cruz left around that time so I saw little of her. Jennifer was a mesmerizing hostess and stayed till about 3:30. She was extremely classy polite and friendly even though some of the guys and ladies did not match her class. She danced seductively behind the bar a few times and provided a few views of her spectacular beauty. Her legs booty chest and face are so sexy she was worth the $25 admission just to see her prance around. The rest of the girls paled in comparison with the exception of one true beauty, Evon Rose. Evon is simply stunning in person with a natural beauty that I have never seen in a TS. The comparisons to Angie Jolie are accurate and an argument can be made that ER gets the better of it. Just to be in the presence of those two was worth the high cover and $10 dollar beers. It was disappointing but totally understandable that they were not dancing because of the nature of the event and the fact that JP was a host. However,without them, it was a disappointment for the most part as more men were grabbing my ass than ladies! Seems like a lot of the other hot Girls in the city avoided the event or left early.

TsJennifer
11-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Lol...that post was so funny. I had a great time and It was a lot of fun! Was nice to get out and see everyone! It was my first time meeting Evon and she was pretty and more importantly seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

It was great to see all the Eros people. Its Nice that Ed throws a party like that for the girls and there admirers to go to. Ashley Skye was great hostess too!

Thanks for the compliments braveheart0219. Many kisses

XOXO,

Jennifer Paris

braveheart0219
11-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Your welcome Jennifer and I may take you up on the many kisses;) Glad you stuck around so long even after that diva got in your face!

TsJennifer
11-07-2011, 10:52 PM
There was no issue to begin with..lol People do things for attention. I prefer to be a positive person vers gain negative attention.

Kisses lead to other things~

EvonRose
11-07-2011, 10:55 PM
Lol...that post was so funny. I had a great time and It was a lot of fun! Was nice to get out and see everyone! It was my first time meeting Evon and she was pretty and more importantly seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

It was great to see all the Eros people. Its Nice that Ed throws a party like that for the girls and there admirers to go to. Ashley Skye was great hostess too!

Thanks for the compliments braveheart0219. Many kisses

XOXO,

Jennifer Paris

So fun last night and it was nice meeting you Jennifer! Looking so lovely! Looking forward to our next rendezvous.

Thanks brave heart your such a sweety pie... Could eat you up.

SofiaBellez
11-08-2011, 12:59 AM
how much did you get paid to post this?

doctor screw
11-08-2011, 01:20 AM

:offtopic

Is the pic in your profile,really you???

braveheart0219
11-08-2011, 05:13 AM

Yes, the going rate to post that beautiful women are beautiful is considerable.

MrsKellyPierce
11-08-2011, 05:22 AM
Yes Sofia is real - I've met her in person and that's her pic

sp fan
11-08-2011, 05:25 AM
Went to the much anticipated Tranny Strip on Sunday night, mainly to see Jennifer Paris. There had been several threads about her and was very curious how she would look and act in person. Got there late, about 1 am so I cannot comment on how it was before that time. Very crowded at 1 with a lot of guys and too few ladies offering dances. Carmen Cruz left around that time so I saw little of her. Jennifer was a mesmerizing hostess and stayed till about 3:30. She was extremely classy polite and friendly even though some of the guys and ladies did not match her class. She danced seductively behind the bar a few times and provided a few views of her spectacular beauty. Her legs booty chest and face are so sexy she was worth the $25 admission just to see her prance around. The rest of the girls paled in comparison with the exception of one true beauty, Evon Rose. Evon is simply stunning in person with a natural beauty that I have never seen in a TS. The comparisons to Angie Jolie are accurate and an argument can be made that ER gets the better of it. Just to be in the presence of those two was worth the high cover and $10 dollar beers. It was disappointing but totally understandable that they were not dancing because of the nature of the event and the fact that JP was a host. However,without them, it was a disappointment for the most part as more men were grabbing my ass than ladies! Seems like a lot of the other hot Girls in the city avoided the event or left early.

Men were grabbing your ass wtf !!!!

braveheart0219
11-08-2011, 05:39 AM
Yes there were gay men and gay couples there who were flirting with the girls and men. I am not into guys but had several touch, grab me or show interest. The bartenders were shirtless and had attention from jennifer and several guys. Seems to be the nature of most nyc parties. Curious to hear from other attendees and their impressions.

SofiaBellez
11-08-2011, 08:56 AM
yes Kelly I know she's real Evon was my date for the evening!

doctor screw
11-08-2011, 09:03 AM

She was answering my question,If you were real....

addicted
11-08-2011, 10:35 AM
This is disapointing to hear that guys are touching random mens asses. Personally I wont be coming to these events for a bunch of gay guys to touch me but to see transex. Dont these clowns know where they are at?

Jonny29
11-08-2011, 02:47 PM
This is disapointing to hear that guys are touching random mens asses. Personally I wont be coming to these events for a bunch of gay guys to touch me but to see transex. Dont these clowns know where they are at?

Pretty sure most nights its a gay bar and the tranny strip night is the exception.

Richctdude
11-08-2011, 03:33 PM
damm i missed it

EvonRose
11-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Complete Misunderstanding between Jennifer Paris and Sofia, The situation was Instigated by someone in the bathroom and the two women wanted to talk but emotions ran high. Being drunk in a tranny strip club is not a good recipe. lol..

sucka4chix
11-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Yes there were gay men and gay couples there who were flirting with the girls and men. I am not into guys but had several touch, grab me or show interest. The bartenders were shirtless and had attention from jennifer and several guys. Seems to be the nature of most nyc parties. Curious to hear from other attendees and their impressions.
I didn't make it to this event, but I was kinda skeptical. Past posts said they had a diverse crowd---straight, gay, TS,admirers etc. That's cool for the promoter I guess but really not my type of hype. Yes I love tgirls but I'm really an outsider (by choice) to the gay lifestyle. And "straight" people tend to act like they're at the circus-- "omg look at that one. Did you see that guy? He left with one". So I don't really wanna be part of that. The other "parties" (Sunny's) are typically TS and guys who want to meet TS, although I did have a gay guy tell me he wanted some dick and maybe he should put on a dress after a hot Tgirl had left me with a noticeable boner. That was uncomfortable, but that's not typical!!!

TSCURIOUS
11-08-2011, 05:05 PM
^^ yes, unless more booze means less clothes?
Why can't we all jsut get along?

addicted
11-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Thats silly cause if some gay guy grabs my butt they will catch a elbow to the face.

MrsKellyPierce
11-08-2011, 11:02 PM
rofl no I was answering the question about you being real silly

SofiaBellez
11-08-2011, 11:06 PM
I realize that and then I sent him an email after lol silly me.