PDA

View Full Version : Ever been fired from a job?

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 01:45 AM
As many of you know I had planned on leaving work under my own will on November 9th, but The best-laid plans of mice and t-girls often go awry.
I was fired from work last week....
Apparently they found my twitter profile and linked it to my Foamspring and Facebook accounts. I was told that I had to leave the premises immediately, and am banned from all G.O.P functions in state.

In a way I am glad I don't work for ignorant fascists anymore. I have enough real dirt on them to bury them for years, but I am trying to move forward in life and not try to dwell on people who hate me for who I am. After I got fired I went down to my local county court house and filed for my name change and have a hearing set for Dec 5th.
It's not the way I wanted to leave work, but oh well life moves on.
So does anyone else have any good getting fired from work stories? Now that I have nowhere to go I have plenty of time to listen.

Erika

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 01:52 AM
Yes I was fired from things remembered, I was an engraver and I absolutely hated it, I would rather work the cashier but for reason everyone gave me the engraving work. I messed up way too many times and when you mess up it gets stored in recycle and they melt the metals back so it takes money from the company, so they told me I messed up way to many times and I was fired, I left saying if people worked as much as I did they would mess up as much too!!! and I said fuck you!

Dino Velvet
11-06-2011, 01:53 AM
Sorry that you could not choose your time to leave. Such a shame you were treated so badly.

I've been fired at least a handful of times, usually for insubordination and/or violence. A former boss actually put a restraining order on me after I showed him how hard my head was, and I don't mean stubborn.

Good luck, Erika. You'll land on your feet and will be fine.

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 01:57 AM
Sorry that you could not choose your time to leave. Such a shame you were treated so badly.

I've been fired at least a handful of times, usually for insubordination and/or violence. A former boss actually put a restraining order on me after I showed him how hard my head was, and I don't mean stubborn.

Good luck, Erika. You'll land on your feet and will be fine.

Thanks Dino :)

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 01:59 AM
Yes I was fired from things remembered, I was an engraver and I absolutely hated it, I would rather work the cashier but for reason everyone gave me the engraving work. I messed up way too many times and when you mess up it gets stored in recycle and they melt the metals back so it takes money from the company, so they told me I messed up way to many times and I was fired, I left saying if people worked as much as I did they would mess up as much too!!! and I said fuck you!

Good story Evon, at least you got the last word in :cheers:

russtafa
11-06-2011, 02:00 AM
As many of you know I had planned on leaving work under my own will on November 9th, but The best-laid plans of mice and t-girls often go awry.
Apparently they found my twitter profile and linked it to my Foamspring and Facebook accounts. I was told that I had to leave the premises immediately, and am banned from all G.O.P functions in state.

In a way I am glad I don't work for ignorant fascists anymore. I have enough real dirt on them to bury them for years, but I am trying to move forward in life and not try to dwell on people who hate me for who I am. After I got fired I went down to my local county court house and filed for my name change and have a hearing set for Dec 5th.
So does anyone else have any good getting fired from work stories? Now that I have nowhere to go I have plenty of time to listen.

Erikacant you sue for wrongful dismissal or sexual discrimination ?

Dino Velvet
11-06-2011, 02:02 AM
Thanks Dino :)

Bad experiences can be good if you learn from them. Be like Woody Hayes today too. Fuck those idiots. You're better off without them as they were an albatross around your neck.

trish
Erika, it may not seem like it now, but I think CONGRATULATIONS are in order. Here's to moving on.

russtafa
i was screamed at by a foreman at a factory and i offered to put him in a dye vat so they sacked me

Dino Velvet
11-06-2011, 02:04 AM
Erika, it may not seem like it now, but I think CONGRATULATIONS are in order. Here's to moving on.

She can still keep many of her core beliefs and find her own path now.

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 02:06 AM
cant you sue for wrongful dismissal or sexual discrimination ?

Russ I had already planned on leaving Nov 9th, they wanted to have the last word... so they fired me.
Don't get me wrong I am upset, but looking forward to having some me time around the holidays and enjoy being Erika the rest of my natural life :)

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 02:07 AM

Thank you Trish :)

Dino Velvet
11-06-2011, 02:10 AM
Don't get me wrong I am upset, but looking forward to having some me time around the holidays and enjoy being Erika the rest of my natural life :)

There 'ya go. That's the way to think. Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. Food, football, and fornication with anyone within an arms reach. Don't forget the booze so I have an excuse the next day.

Mayrah
11-06-2011, 02:20 AM
Thats pretty shitty if they already knew you were leaving, why make a fuss and fire someone who has worked for years for them.

Anyways grats lol!

Silcc69
11-06-2011, 02:25 AM
That really is fucked up how they did Ericka but alas life is fucked up too. I got fired from Wallyword a long time ago and from a Car Lot because I couldnt meet that damn quota.

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 02:26 AM
There 'ya go. That's the way to think. Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. Food, football, and fornication with anyone within an arms reach. Don't forget the booze so I have an excuse the next day.

:cheers: My friend. I always enjoy a nice glass of Jim Beam at get togethers ;)

Dino Velvet
11-06-2011, 02:28 AM
:cheers: My friend. I always enjoy a nice glass of Jim Beam at get togethers ;)

Make it 4 this time. My Jim Beam never sees the glass.:cheers:

BellaBellucci
11-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Congratulations. You're taking a big step.

Respect. :yingyang:

~BB~

RainMan
11-06-2011, 03:19 AM
Congratulations

ValerieNelson
11-06-2011, 03:24 AM
Congratulations! Now enjoy living as your true self. :party::party::party:

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 05:13 AM
Congratulations! Now enjoy living as your true self. :party::party::party:

Thank you Valerie.

Congratulations

Thank you

Congratulations. You're taking a big step.

Respect. :yingyang:

~BB~

Thank you Bella.

Helvis2012
11-06-2011, 05:30 AM
Who needs 'em.
Good luck.

MdR Dave
11-06-2011, 05:31 AM
Congrats on taking the steps you are taking, Erika. The name change thing is huge.

You can stay political though- girls need a voice and you aren't afraid to speak out.

Best wishes for the holidays.

Ineeda SM
11-06-2011, 05:40 AM
Erika. Many of us tried to tell you a long time ago that your party hates people like you, and they would fire you in a heartbeat if they found out about you. But you wouldn't listen.

In a sense, this may be the best thing that happened to you. I only hope it wakes you up to reality, and you get to see them for what they really are. If you had worked for the other guys, this would not have happened, and you wouldn't have to leave your job to transition. They would have accepted you as you are and as you will be. If you can't see that, then you won't learn a thing from being fired. But I hope you do learn from it.

So I have to echo my friend Trish, and say congratulations. It's time to move forward with your life. Forget those GLBT hating racist assholes you worked for.

robertlouis
11-06-2011, 05:44 AM
Erika. Many of us tried to tell you a long time ago that your party hates people like you, and they would fire you in a heartbeat if they found out about you. But you wouldn't listen.

In a sense, this may be the best thing that happened to you. I only hope it wakes you up to reality, and you get to see them for what they really are. If you had worked for the other guys, this would not have happened, and you wouldn't have to leave your job to transition. They would have accepted you as you are and as you will be. If you can't see that, then you won't learn a thing from being fired. But I hope you do learn from it.

So I have to echo my friend Trish, and say congratulations. It's time to move forward with your life. Forget those GLBT hating racist assholes you worked for.

:iagree::iagree::iagree: You're a better person than these hypocrites and haters, Erika. Good luck with the name change and everything else.

Silcc69
11-06-2011, 05:46 AM

Oh shit those are fighting words to somebody on here.

Stavros
11-06-2011, 05:57 AM
Sorry to hear about the way in which you were fired -through the use of social networking channels. I understand many university students are cancelling their facebook accounts before applying for graduate jobs because some employers are now checking applicants social networking history to assess their character -one good reason for being anonymous on Hung Angels! I assume other employers can use this method of 'referencing' too!

The worst thing is that with unemployment being so bad, getting a new job could become difficult, either way I hope it works out for you.

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 06:00 AM
:iagree::iagree::iagree: You're a better person than these hypocrites and haters, Erika. Good luck with the name change and everything else.
Thank you Robert

Thank you Ineeda, I have learned a great deal of life lessons over the last week and plan on being a new person from here forward.

Congrats on taking the steps you are taking, Erika. The name change thing is huge.

You can stay political though- girls need a voice and you aren't afraid to speak out.

Best wishes for the holidays.

Thank you Dave

Who needs 'em.
Good luck.

Thanks Helvis

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 06:02 AM
Sorry to hear about the way in which you were fired -through the use of social networking channels. I understand many university students are cancelling their facebook accounts before applying for graduate jobs because some employers are now checking applicants social networking history to assess their character -one good reason for being anonymous on Hung Angels! I assume other employers can use this method of 'referencing' too!

The worst thing is that with unemployment being so bad, getting a new job could become difficult, either way I hope it works out for you.

Thank you Stavros

SirCumsAlot
11-06-2011, 06:32 AM
you could always be the first notorious ts drug dealer :shrug

BigDF
11-06-2011, 11:30 AM
cant you sue for wrongful dismissal or sexual discrimination ?She could try, but in our state, it would be a long shot and very costly. What people don't seem to understand is that few lawyers will try a lawsuit on contingency and most are smart enough to know what cases are sure enough wins. This isn't one of those. And, unfortunately, she'd also lose in the court of public opinion. :geek:

russtafa
11-06-2011, 01:02 PM

So I have to echo my friend Trish, and say congratulations. It's time to move forward with your life. Forget those GLBT hating racist assholes you worked for.and you reckon the other lot are much better?

russtafa
11-06-2011, 01:03 PM
and you reckon the other lot are much better?she would definitely win in Aussie

south ov da border
11-06-2011, 04:04 PM
When I worked in LA at the Hammer museum I got the can because my boss was a lazy mofo that did nothing and I always did something to make him do actual work. So I got an email stating how they were going dark for a while. Total BS but whatever. I left LA the next week

Also I worked in a money laundering scheme bar/restaraunt in downtown Miami once and I took the wrong bus one day and got the can.

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 04:09 PM
She could try, but in our state, it would be a long shot and very costly. What people don't seem to understand is that few lawyers will try a lawsuit on contingency and most are smart enough to know what cases are sure enough wins. This isn't one of those. And, unfortunately, she'd also lose in the court of public opinion. :geek:

BigDF I think that had I not planned on leaving on the 9th I might have fought it, but to them it was about leaving on thier terms and them getting the last word edge wise. It's ok though I am much happier without them ;)

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 04:14 PM
she would definitely win in Aussie

Russ if I ever get the chance we will share Coopers Best Extra Stout :cheers:

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 04:53 PM
When I worked in LA at the Hammer museum I got the can because my boss was a lazy mofo that did nothing and I always did something to make him do actual work. So I got an email stating how they were going dark for a while. Total BS but whatever. I left LA the next week
I have always hated a lazy boss, way back when I drove truck for a living my boss sent me 50mi out of route to pick him up a case of peaches in southern Georgia.

Also I worked in a money laundering scheme bar/restaraunt in downtown Miami once and I took the wrong bus one day and got the can.

The heck with the bus South in Miami there is only one way to travel! ;)

south ov da border
11-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by south ov da border http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/ca_serenity/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=1040920#post1040920) When I worked in LA at the Hammer museum I got the can because my boss was a lazy mofo that did nothing and I always did something to make him do actual work. So I got an email stating how they were going dark for a while. Total BS but whatever. I left LA the next week

I have always hated a lazy boss, way back when I drove truck for a living my boss sent me 50mi out of route to pick him up a case of peaches in southern Georgia.

Originally Posted by south ov da border http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/ca_serenity/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=1040920#post1040920) Also I worked in a money laundering scheme bar/restaraunt in downtown Miami once and I took the wrong bus one day and got the can.

The heck with the bus South in Miami there is only one way to travel! :wink:

Attached Images:
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=431709&stc=1&d=1320590903

Best way to go. And lazy bosses suck especailly when they don't know dick about what you're supposed to be doing...

TsJizelle
11-06-2011, 06:20 PM
I've been fired from a job before...apparently I was "intimidating" hahahaha didn't know I could be anything but passive hahaha

Silcc69
11-06-2011, 06:47 PM
I've been fired from a job before...apparently I was "intimidating" hahahaha didn't know I could be anything but passive hahaha

Well maybe yo intimidate ugly girls.

BigDF
11-06-2011, 07:02 PM
I've been fired from a job before...apparently I was "intimidating" hahahaha didn't know I could be anything but passive hahahaProbably should have left the whip at home.:dancing:

ed_jaxon
11-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Part of life and growing up is working for crappy companies and bosses. The knowledge and experience you get is priceless.

Worst gig I ever had was managing a store for a major pizza chain.

Terrible fuckers. I literally worked 5 straight weeks in the store, Saturday and Sundays too. I got there at 7 am and did not leave till after midnight. Wednesdays were the worst because we did count down on inventory so I got out at 3 am. Right back at 7 am. I had to do it because the previous manager had fostered a culture of theft so all the little fuckers there knew how to steal.

I begged for an assistant manager so I could get a day off but the told me they could not do it and I needed to suck it up. I took a day off and told them I was going to the dentist. The next day I get a call that I should not have done that. I was actually interviewing for a job with a sports team.

Long story short I took the job with the sports team and broke camp. The next week my area manager shows up AT MY CRIB, and asks can she come in.

I let the bitch in and she asks have I seen Manny, who was a low level shift manager.

It seems that the new manager had trusted him to make all the deposits for the week and he told her he did. When the week was up an the receipts were reconciled they realized he had not made one deposit. He had skipped to Puerto Rico, 14 grand richer.

Bottom line what goes around comes around.

Bobby Domino
11-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Russ I had already planned on leaving Nov 9th, they wanted to have the last word... so they fired me.

I think that statement is the most important thing above all. Sorry about getting fired, but also to echo Trish & Dino, a new and exciting path is what's waiting for you. Congratulations!!!!
Until you find your next position, take the time to appreciate the little things that make life worth living.
Enjoy the holidays with your family & friends, Erika!!!

TsJizelle
11-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Probably should have left the whip at home.:dancing:

I knew that it would've been too controversial!! haha

The people I worked for were bullies and would verbally harass and insult you, even on your personal phone on your day off. Needless to say, I've got balls and I'm not afraid to show them. I guess standing up for yourself is classified as being "intimidating"

BigDF
11-06-2011, 08:03 PM
I knew that it would've been too controversial!! haha

The people I worked for were bullies and would verbally harass and insult you, even on your personal phone on your day off. Needless to say, I've got balls and I'm not afraid to show them. I guess standing up for yourself is classified as being "intimidating"You can show me your balls any time you want, pretty lady. And I hope that when that makes me "stand up" for myself that you won't be intimidated.:dancing:

I checked out your preview on Shemale Yum (which really should be renamed Shemale Yummy) and you look great.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

TsJizelle
11-06-2011, 08:18 PM
You can show me your balls any time you want, pretty lady. And I hope that when that makes me "stand up" for myself that you won't be intimidated.:dancing:

I checked out your preview on Shemale Yum (which really should be renamed Shemale Yummy) and you look great.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

thanks hun! check me out on Shemale.XXX as well :)
and to Erika... sometimes this things can't always end as civil as we want them to, but the importance of it all is that it has ended!

good luck to you and all your journeys in the future... being away from things that make you hide who are you only brings you what everyone always desires...HAPPINESS!!

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 08:55 PM
I think that statement is the most important thing above all. Sorry about getting fired, but also to echo Trish & Dino, a new and exciting path is what's waiting for you. Congratulations!!!!
Until you find your next position, take the time to appreciate the little things that make life worth living.
Enjoy the holidays with your family & friends, Erika!!!

Thank you Bobby

Erika1487
11-06-2011, 08:57 PM
thanks hun! check me out on Shemale.XXX as well :)
and to Erika... sometimes this things can't always end as civil as we want them to, but the importance of it all is that it has ended!

good luck to you and all your journeys in the future... being away from things that make you hide who are you only brings you what everyone always desires...HAPPINESS!!

Thank you Jizelle :)

Dino Velvet
11-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Sorry about getting fired, but also to echo Trish & Dino, a new and exciting path is what's waiting for you. Congratulations!!!!

Sorry if I'm the one seeing humor in this post. This is the first time mine and Trish's name have been mentioned in the same sentence where it wasn't about me sodomizing her or making sure she makes sure the kids do their homework. Our Cletus and Farrakhan are good boys.

BellaBellucci
11-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Worst gig I ever had was managing a store for a major pizza chain.

Did you work for this guy?! :?

http://www.thegrio.com/assets_c/2011/10/godfathers-pizza-herman-cain-thumb-400xauto-25272.jpg

~BB~

Dino Velvet
11-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Did you work for this guy?! :?

http://www.thegrio.com/assets_c/2011/10/godfathers-pizza-herman-cain-thumb-400xauto-25272.jpg

~BB~

Just his smile is some form of harassment. He can't help being born that way. I have wild green thyroid eyes and people mistake me for being cuckoo all the time.

ed_jaxon
11-07-2011, 01:49 AM
Had I worked for ol' man Cain I might still be there.

Smoking, harassing babes, playing golf and pretending we were white till we got in charge.

The Putney Swope of the presidential election.

He's not gonna rock the boat.

He's gonna sink the muthafucka!

Naw, for as big of an asshole as he seems the ones I worked for were far worse.

russtafa
11-07-2011, 03:00 AM
i can remember being harassed when my father had just died and then the wanker rang me up at home and i told him i was going to turn his head around the wrong way.the bloke called the cops and security guards and they were waiting for me, the wuss then sacked me and tried to charge me lol

Ineeda SM
11-07-2011, 04:02 AM
and you reckon the other lot are much better?

You are still under the great misconception the the republicans here are the same as your right wing, and they are not. I am not sure why that is so hard for you to figure out.

Yes she would have done much better with the "Other lot". There are many GLBT that work every day in the democratic party here. The party knows it and doesn't care. But as Erika now knows first hand, that is not possible with the GOP. Because they think people like all of us on this site are sick perverted mental cases and need severe psycho help.

Bobby Domino
11-07-2011, 04:07 AM
Had I worked for ol' man Cain I might still be there.

Smoking, harassing babes, playing golf and pretending we were white till we got in charge.

The Putney Swope of the presidential election.

He's not gonna rock the boat.

He's gonna sink the muthafucka!

Naw, for as big of an asshole as he seems the ones I worked for were far worse.

:iagree::iagree: I endorse this comment LOL!!!!

russtafa
11-07-2011, 06:13 AM
You are still under the great misconception the the republicans here are the same as your right wing, and they are not. I am not sure why that is so hard for you to figure out.

Yes she would have done much better with the "Other lot". There are many GLBT that work every day in the democratic party here. The party knows it and doesn't care. But as Erika now knows first hand, that is not possible with the GOP. Because they think people like all of us on this site are sick perverted mental cases and need severe psycho help.something wrong with your political system and there's something wrong with ours, it's called labor and the greens but i suppose it's good for people to see that the left are fucking crazy hippies and corrupt unionists

jerseyboy72
11-07-2011, 06:44 AM
Godfather's Pizza is the worst.

Ineeda SM
11-07-2011, 07:03 AM
something wrong with your political system and there's something wrong with ours, it's called labor and the greens but i suppose it's good for people to see that the left are fucking crazy hippies and corrupt unionists

This why people from OZ should not join in on issues concerning American politics. You don't do your homework. The left in USA are not crazy hippies and corrupt unionist. You compare our right wing to yours when they are actually very different. Then you make comments based on only what you hear and read on American right wing sites. Don't say that you don't, because it is obvious that you do. Only right wing websites and media here call the left crazy hippies and corrupt unionist. And you are just copying them. But they are dead wrong, and so are you on this issue. You think you know American politics based on your own and American Right wing media, but you have no clue of the truth. If you lived here, you would think differently.

Is there something wrong with our political system? You bet your ass there is. It has become too extreme to either side. The right has lost the meaning of compromise. Their main goal is not jobs for people to save their homes. Their only goal is to defeat Obama. They said so openly. But their actions will backfire on them. It already has in many ways. If you ever saw the protesters fighting to keep their jobs and bargining rights, and winning their fight, you would know better, and you would know why. But like all typical right winger, you refuse to do your homework and see the truth from unbiased media.

russtafa
11-07-2011, 07:12 AM
This why people from OZ should not join in on issues concerning American politics. You don't do your homework. The left in USA are not crazy hippies and corrupt unionist. You compare our right wing to yours when they are actually very different. Then you make comments based on only what you hear and read on American right wing sites. Don't say that you don't, because it is obvious that you do. Only right wing websites and media here call the left crazy hippies and corrupt unionist. And you are just copying them. But they are dead wrong, and so are you on this issue. You think you know American politics based on your own and American Right wing media, but you have no clue of the truth. If you lived here, you would think differently.

Is there something wrong with our political system? You bet your ass there is. It has become too extreme to either side. The right has lost the meaning of compromise. Their main goal is not jobs for people to save their homes. Their only goal is to defeat Obama. They said so openly. But their actions will backfire on them. It already has in many ways. If you ever saw the protesters fighting to keep their jobs and bargining rights, and winning their fight, you would know better, and you would know why. But like all typical right winger, you refuse to do your homework and see the truth from unbiased media.
ours definitely are crazy hippies and corrupt unionists which is why our union movement is split down the middle i could not really careless in what America does i have seen those movies and you lot must be crazy

Ineeda SM
11-07-2011, 07:30 AM
i was not yours were ours definitely are crazy hippies and corrupt unionists which is why our union movement is split down the middle i could not really careless in what America does i have seen those movies and you lot must be crazy

Then why would you comment in a thread that discusses American politics with your mistaken opinions of us? This was Erika's thread, and it was brought up that her situation would have been just fine if she had been working for the left. Your following comments were aimed directly at asking if I thought she would have been any better with the left. I don't think you meant the Aussie left. Don't pull that crap with us.

Then you are going to judge us by some movies??????? This is why people are so fucked up over politics. I bet you vote too with all of that misinformation. Poor OZ. Actually you are not that different from stupid American voters either. No wonder this country is so fucked up.

Debra
11-07-2011, 07:34 AM
i was not yours were ours definitely are crazy hippies and corrupt unionists which is why our union movement is split down the middle i could not really careless in what America does i have seen those movies and you lot must be crazy

I have to agree with Ineeda. Your reply was in a direct response to a comment about Americn politics. So if you could care less about it, why make stupid comments about then try to say it wasn't?

And if you judge our voting population by what you get from movies, you are pathetic. Suddenly I hear the banjo from the Deliverence" theme.

russtafa
11-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Then why would you comment in a thread that discusses American politics with your mistaken opinions of us? This was Erika's thread, and it was brought up that her situation would have been just fine if she had been working for the left. Your following comments were aimed directly at asking if I thought she would have been any better with the left. I don't think you meant the Aussie left. Don't pull that crap with us.

Then you are going to judge us by some movies??????? This is why people are so fucked up over politics. I bet you vote too with all of that misinformation. Poor OZ. Actually you are not that different from stupid American voters either. No wonder this country is so fucked up.
how full of shit are you i first said that she should seek compensation and then doubted if a left wing party would have treated her any better.i know for sure she would have been treated a lot better by any of our parties here in Australia except for Family First but no one takes those christian idiots seriously ,we like drinking beer and playing league and shooting feral pigs and cats and dogs that's a true blue Aussie.the mayor of kalgoolie is a transexual and no one gives a fuck

russtafa
11-07-2011, 07:49 AM
America must be a violent place with all your crime and car chases and our dumb young people try to emulate American culture with its stupid rap music and gang talk

SirCumsAlot
11-07-2011, 07:57 AM
America must be a violent place with all your crime and car chases and our dumb young people try to emulate American culture with its stupid rap music and gang talk

I rather have my kid listen to rap rather than some heavy metal metalica imma bite the head off your pet pigeon type shit

http://www.feelnumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/e4b3b274965808587e250f243bdc9.jpg

russtafa
11-07-2011, 08:00 AM
I rather have my kid listen to rap rather than some heavy metal metalica imma bite the head off your pet pigeon type shit

http://www.feelnumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/e4b3b274965808587e250f243bdc9.jpg

i would rather have my kid listen to heavy metal than listen to music about killing cops or slapping the bitch up

MdR Dave
11-07-2011, 08:02 AM
We do export a lot of crap, Russ. We used to export some strong $hit (Marshall Plan, anyone?) but now it's mostly crap.

After a few hundred years we're actually laying claim to a culture- but the dominant culture is reality shows, bad pop music, sensationalistic exploitation of minority culture and an internet-fucked youth that gets dumber, and less human, with every year.

There is a lot of good stuff to find here, but you have to dig for it. It's not on TV, it's not around every corner- but it's here.

MdR Dave
11-07-2011, 08:10 AM
I've been listening to french rap lately- got interested after watching B13 a few years back.

Both of you might enjoy this. At least rent the movie.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=cqWhSOwOCLk

russtafa
11-07-2011, 08:11 AM
yes mate you have great blues,jazz,rock n roll made the best cars in the fifties and sixties and cajun and creole food is just beautiful but this other stuff just makes our kids so stupid

Debra
11-07-2011, 08:15 AM
First Ineeda said this.....

Then you replied with this about Ineeda's comment on the GOP.

and you reckon the other lot are much better?

Then Ineeda responde with this.....

Yes she would have done much better with the "Other lot". There are many GLBT that work every day in the democratic party here. The party knows it and doesn't care. But as Erika now knows first hand, that is not possible with the GOP. Because they think people like all of us on this site are sick perverted mental cases and need severe psycho help.

Then you said the following.

i could not really careless in what America does i have seen those movies and you lot must be crazy

First you respond directly to Ineeda's comment about Erika and the GOP here in America. Then Ineeda replied to your incorrect comments about the American left. Then you said you were not talking or cared about American politics. You are the one full of shit. Above is the proof from your own posts. Now tell me you didn't say those thing again and you will prove to be a liar.

This is the problem with the right. They make shit up and never do their homework. Then when you call them out on it, they make up more shit thinking the rest of us are too stupid to notice.

Bobby Domino
11-07-2011, 08:16 AM
I've been listening to french rap lately- got interested after watching B13 a few years back.

Both of you might enjoy this. At least rent the movie.

French rap holds true to the integrity of the genre. They are doing amazing things; however, I haven't heard anything recently

MdR Dave, do you speak French? Do you understand the lyrics?

I stopped following French rap around the time NTM fell apart and that "50 cent" version guy hit the scene, I guess around 2005. There were some good rappers from Marseille....

Ineeda SM
11-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Damn Debra. That's better details than I was ready to post, but thanks honey. You are my hero. xo

russtafa
11-07-2011, 08:18 AM
First Ineeda said this.....

Then you replied with this about Ineeda's comment on the GOP.

Then Ineeda responde with this.....

Then you said the following.

First you respond directly to Ineeda's comment about Erika and the GOP here in America. Then Ineeda replied to your incorrect comments about the American left. Then you said you were not talking or cared about American politics. You are the one full of shit. Above is the proof from your own posts. Now tell me you didn't say those thing again and you will prove to be a liar.

This is the problem with the right. They make shit up and never do their homework. Then when you call them out on it, they make up more shit thinking the rest of us are too stupid to notice.
shut up woman and start cooking your man some eggs lol

Bobby Domino
11-07-2011, 08:19 AM
yes mate you have great blues,jazz,rock n roll made the best cars in the fifties and sixties and cajun and creole food is just beautiful but this other stuff just makes our kids so stupid

our culinary culture is nothing to be proud of, unless you're from Scandinavia, lol

EDIT: in defense of russ and OZ, they have a transsexual as a mayor. WOW!!! That's a watershed moment. Do we have anyone in the TG community in any elected office? I'm asking out of ignorance.....

Debra
11-07-2011, 08:22 AM
shut up woman and start cooking your man some eggs lol

That is exactly what I expected. You are proven wrong and it is killing you. So do you respond with anything intelligent? Absolutely not. Instead you come back like a typical uneducated right winger. With a cowardly insult. What's wrong? Got beat up by a girl and you can't stand it?

Debra
11-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Damn Debra. That's better details than I was ready to post, but thanks honey. You are my hero. xo

Your welcome sugar. I just hate it when righties just can't face the truth and insist on bull shitting people. I couldn't resist.

MdR Dave
11-07-2011, 08:27 AM
French rap holds true to the integrity of the genre. They are doing amazing things; however, I haven't heard anything recently

MdR Dave, do you speak French? Do you understand the lyrics?....

Un peu. It takes a listen or two to get it all down. I comprehend better than I speak.

I love the sound and precision of the language. Plus, as an aspiring world diplomat it's an important language for me to know!

I stream OuiFM all day at work and am surprised at how much I understand, but my speech is limited to enough to get fed and laid.

russtafa
11-07-2011, 08:31 AM
shut up and cook your man some eggs lol

BBaggins06
11-07-2011, 08:32 AM
Nope never, quit a few crappy jobs tho.

MdR Dave
11-07-2011, 08:34 AM
our culinary culture is nothing to be proud of, unless you're from Scandinavia, lol

EDIT: in defense of russ and OZ, they have a transsexual as a mayor. WOW!!! That's a watershed moment. Do we have anyone in the TG community in any elected office? I'm asking out of ignorance.....

J Edgar was appointed, not elected, and a CD instead of TG but that should count for something.

Definitely have trans folks in civic office- I recall the occasional story but I'm neither politically active nor offended so it just passes through me when I read such need.

And how can you say that about our food, Booby D? Have you never had the wonder they call they McRib?

russtafa
11-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Your welcome sugar. I just hate it when righties just can't face the truth and insist on bull shitting people. I couldn't resist.
hey woman I SAID COOK YOUR MAN SOME EGGS OR I WILL BEND YOU OVER AND FUCK YOU TI'LL YOU BLEED:dancing:

Bobby Domino
11-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Un peu. It takes a listen or two to get it all down. I comprehend better than I speak.

I love the sound and precision of the language. Plus, as an aspiring world diplomat it's an important language for me to know!

I stream OuiFM all day at work and am surprised at how much I understand, but my speech is limited to enough to get fed and laid.

Yes, their timing & elocution is razor sharp. And like OG hiphop, the beats are simple; it's all about the lyrics and the story.
If you spent some time in France in any "cité" you would probably understand the rest of the "largo" because half of how they speak is in "verlans" which is backwards for "ŕ l'envers" but you might already know that. Think about doing an internship in Paris, you would love it.....

J Edgar was appointed, not elected, and a CD instead of TG but that should count for something.

Definitely have trans folks in civic office- I recall the occasional story but I'm neither politically active nor offended so it just passes through me when I read such need.

And how can you say that about our food, Booby D? Have you never had the wonder they call they McRib?

Did I just understand correctly that J Edgar Hoover was a CD?????

Yeah, I don't know the tally of TGs in any political office. But where Australia might be more progressive is a TG in elected office

I wish someone could answer that question for us..... anybody?

MdR Dave
11-07-2011, 08:51 AM
hey woman I SAID COOK YOUR MAN SOME EGGS OR I WILL BEND YOU OVER AND FUCK YOU TI'LL YOU BLEED:dancing:

Russ- too far.

Debra
11-07-2011, 08:54 AM

This is great. I love it. You lied and got smacked for it. Now it is killing you so much. You have just graduated into the same group as Jiggly, Slingblade, FistFuk, and few other coward losers. You have passed insults, and now you threaten me directly with bodily harm on an open website. And yet you have the nerve to say "Live With Honor" in your signature. Congratulations loser.

I think I am going to make some eggs now. Hahahahahahahaha.........

Bobby Domino
11-07-2011, 08:58 AM
This is great. I love it. You lied and got smacked for it. Now it is killing you so much. You have just graduated into the same group as Jiggly, Slingblade, FistFuk, and few other coward losers. You have passed insults, and now you threaten me directly with bodily harm on an open website. Congratulations loser.

Hey Deb, do you know of any TGs in elected office in the USA??? MdR Dave & I were trying to figure that out. I think we have some TGs in appointed office, but what about elected....? Off the top of your head..

Could you supply us with some names? I'd like to look them up...

Debra
11-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Hey Deb, do you know of any TGs in elected office in the USA??? MdR Dave & I were trying to figure that out. I think we have some TGs in appointed office, but what about elected....? Off the top of your head..

Could you supply us with some names? I'd like to look them up...

I am not sure, but I bet there are some. I am going to have to do a Google search and see what comes up. You guys have me curious now.

Bobby Domino
11-07-2011, 09:09 AM
I am not sure, but I bet there are some. I am going to have to do a Google search and see what comes up. You guys have me curious now.

Well, russtafa brought it up and I thought if OZ could have a TG mayor, are we far behind or anywhere to that happening. I think we've appointed a TG to some political seat, but I'm confusing myself now.....

russtafa
11-07-2011, 09:11 AM
This is great. I love it. You lied and got smacked for it. Now it is killing you so much. You have just graduated into the same group as Jiggly, Slingblade, FistFuk, and few other coward losers. You have passed insults, and now you threaten me directly with bodily harm on an open website. And yet you have the nerve to say "Live With Honor" in your signature. Congratulations loser.

jiggly is cool and so is slingblade don't knock them they should be Aussies:Bowdown:

Debra
11-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Well, russtafa brought it up and I thought if OZ could have a TG mayor, are we far behind or anywhere to that happening. I think we've appointed a TG to some political seat, but I'm confusing myself now.....

Well we have gay and lesbians elected to public offices, I am sure one of them is a bisexual. So that leaves TS, and I find it hard to believe that in a country this big with so many elective offices, that not one of them has a TS behind the desk. There just has to be at least one somewhere. I will do the search if I get a chance today. If I find anything I will post it here.

russtafa
11-07-2011, 09:13 AM
we have a tg mayor in Kalgoolie it's a very working class tough town that is the heart of conservative voting in that area

Debra
11-07-2011, 09:15 AM
jiggly is cool and so is slingblade don't knock them they should be Aussies:Bowdown:

No they aren't. They are racist TS hating pigs. If that is what you want for friends in OZ, then it explains a lot about you.

MdR Dave
11-07-2011, 09:19 AM

Russ- think of the children! Now you want more crap American exports?

Seriously, no shame in saying " I was mucking about and maybe went too far, now pride won't let me admit it". Try it.

SirCumsAlot
11-07-2011, 09:22 AM
No they aren't. They are racist TS hating pigs. If that is what you want for friends in OZ, then it explains a lot about you.

better watch out before they send one of these make believe goons they know all around the world after u

Bobby Domino
11-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Well we have gay and lesbians elected to public offices, I am sure one of them is a bisexual. So that leaves TS, and I find it hard to believe that in a country this big with so many elective offices, that not one of them has a TS behind the desk. There just has to be at least one somewhere. I will do the search if I get a chance today. If I find anything I will post it here.

ok, that'll be cool.

Russ - I know you're taking a piss at Deb now. No way in hell you meant those last 3-4 posts....

I'm imagining them giving each other pounds & daps for sounding hard, lol

Bobby Domino
11-07-2011, 09:31 AM
better watch out before they send one of these make believe goons they know all around the world after u

I didn't want to put it on Monica's thread but I was laughing my ass off, when you were like "hmmmm, nice ass but I've seen better. You know Coco tones her body by exercising, right?" LOL!!!!

Now you're making her do like 15 hours of aerobics and eat carrots for 6months to get that Coco body, LOL!!!!

I know exactly what you're doing. I wish I thought of it first, LOL!!!!

SirCumsAlot
11-07-2011, 09:51 AM
I didn't want to put it on Monica's thread but I was laughing my ass off, when you were like "hmmmm, nice ass but I've seen better. You know Coco tones her body by exercising, right?" LOL!!!!

Now you're making her do like 15 hours of aerobics and eat carrots for 6months to get that Coco body, LOL!!!!

I know exactly what you're doing. I wish I thought of it first, LOL!!!!

Nahw I aint say that. YOU said that! I just said coco body is toned. Nothing wrong with monicas body from the three only ever pics I of her, she has a normal bod where coco has a toned body. Coco models so she has to stay in good shape

russtafa
11-07-2011, 09:52 AM
kalgoolie where they used to keep the whores in horse stalls and most barmaids would let you flip a coin to see if they would show you their titts and if they saw a Geen or Labour supporter they would probably lynch them

Erika1487
11-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Ummm........:confused:????

BigDF
11-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Ummm........:confused:????As usual, your thread got hijacked, Erika and Good morning to you.:)

Erika1487
11-07-2011, 01:02 PM
As usual, your thread got hijacked, Erika and Good morning to you.:)

Good Morning BigDF :) What do you think of the Bengals 6-2!! Who-DEY ;)

BigDF
11-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Good Morning BigDF :) What do you think of the Bengals 6-2!! Who-DEY ;)Sorry, not much of a ball sport fan,except for what we do on here:dancing: Also haven't been thrilled since Mike Brown blackmailed us into paying for a stadium.:mad: NASCAR, now that's a different story. Tony Stewart got his 4th win in chase yesterday.:dancing:

So how are things going for you, now?

Quiet Reflections
11-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Sorry, not much of a ball sport fan,except for what we do on here:dancing: Also haven't been thrilled since Mike Brown blackmailed us into paying for a stadium.:mad: NASCAR, now that's a different story. Tony Stewart got his 4th win in chase yesterday.:dancing:

Do you like Hockey?

Erika1487
11-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Sorry, not much of a ball sport fan,except for what we do on here:dancing: Also haven't been thrilled since Mike Brown blackmailed us into paying for a stadium.:mad: NASCAR, now that's a different story. Tony Stewart got his 4th win in chase yesterday.:dancing:

I have been reconnecting with family, and been on a couple dates the last week. overall life has not been bad :)

bte
11-07-2011, 01:21 PM

Erika

Sucks to be fired from a job. But I always think of it as doing something else with your life. I have been fired from jobs. Didn't really care about being fired. Like worst things that could happen I suppose. Last job I got fired from, I decided to go back to school, so it worked out for the better.

Erika1487
11-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Sucks to be fired from a job. But I always think of it as doing something else with your life. I have been fired from jobs. Didn't really care about being fired. Like worst things that could happen I suppose. Last job I got fired from, I decided to go back to school, so it worked out for the better.

Yeah I think that education is paramount, to finding a job in this economy.

The days of having a $50,000+ yr job without a Degree are over.

russtafa
11-08-2011, 02:33 AM
kalgoolie where they used to keep the whores in horse stalls and most barmaids would let you flip a coin to see if they would show you their titts and if they saw a Geen or Labour supporter they would probably lynch themi would like to ad that N.S.W had a female Premier that was a septictank[yank] and was the head of labor party until they got their ass kicked so badly they wont be back for years

Paladin
11-08-2011, 05:26 AM
cant you sue for wrongful dismissal or sexual discrimination ?

most likely not, especially if there were any false statements.

another waste of disk storage.