PDA

View Full Version : Any People Here Hate The Phone?

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Can't stand the damn thing. I unplug my land line for days at a time. I'll get the iPhone 4 when the iPhone 44 launches. My last cell phone got turned in 2 months after the "9" stopped working. I try to keep all calls less than 120 seconds. Tell me what, where, and when and get the fuck off the phone!

russtafa
11-05-2011, 01:42 AM
Yeah when it's those Indian tele marketers or the insurance company or my back to work officer

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 01:48 AM
Yeah when it's those Indian tele marketers or the insurance company or my back to work officer

I play tricks on people that call sometimes. I was driving around town stuck in LA traffic and my phone rang. Had the urge to answer it even though I had no idea who it was. "Can you come in today?", the voice on the phone asked. I responded, "But it's so nice outside today. I pass." Clearly frustrated, she raised her voice a little, "We're short staff at the hospital today! We need you!" I replied, "Hey lady, I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm no Sawbones but I do have my own set of knives if you need somebody cut open." Rude cunt hung up on me.

Schimmel
11-05-2011, 01:53 AM
I don't know..

Bobby Domino
11-05-2011, 01:57 AM
I like where this thread is going!!!!

Not much of a talker, or much less texting, on the phone. I blatantly avow to friends when they ask where have I been all day. I'll say, "Not answering the phone. What's so goddamned important?" As usual nothing......

The phone is for transmitting information, imo. If you want to chit chat, it's gonna cost you a 6-pack and my fickle attention.

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 02:00 AM
The phone is for transmitting information, imo. If you want to chit chat, it's gonna cost you a 6-pack and my fickle attention.

I'd use Morse Code if broads could figure it out. "Tap-Tap-Tap-Wanna Screw?"

maxpower
11-05-2011, 02:07 AM
I have a land line, that's it. I've never even owned a cell phone. Why people would volunteer to be pestered when they're out is beyond me. Nobody needs to be connected to a phone 24/7. If I'm out, guess what? - you can't reach me. Leave a message on the machine.

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 02:11 AM
If I'm out, guess what? - you can't reach me. Leave a message on the machine.

I don't even let them do that. Fuck 'em. No voice mail set up. All I need is to see a phone number and then decide if I want to acknowledge the human's existence and call back. Probably not. Keep chasing your tail, maggot!

Bobby Domino
11-05-2011, 02:13 AM
I have a land line, that's it. I've never even owned a cell phone. Why people would volunteer to be pestered when they're out is beyond me. Nobody needs to be connected to a phone 24/7. If I'm out, guess what? - you can't reach me. Leave a message on the machine.

I actually REMOVED call waiting from my cell phone when I first got one. It would drive people up the wall!!!! My justification was that it's rude to interrupt a conversation. I folded after a few years....

MdR Dave
11-05-2011, 02:36 AM
I'd use Morse Code if broads could figure it out. "Tap-Tap-Tap-Wanna Screw?"
Smoke signals. Morse code is for folks without bongs.

hard4janira
11-05-2011, 02:37 AM
I haven't had a land line since 1998

hippifried
11-05-2011, 05:55 AM
It's always so satisfying to spend one's emotions on the inanimate.

Debra
11-05-2011, 07:59 AM
Yes I hate the phone. Probably because I have to spend so much time on one every day at work.

BigDF
11-05-2011, 12:49 PM
I don't hate the phone nearly as much as I hate the assholes who decided that telemarketing was the wave of the future. I don't know if they're maintaining the do not call list anymore, but apparently the fucking politicians get to ignore that, just like they ignore us.:mad:

Odelay
11-05-2011, 03:41 PM
I have one of these Motorola flip phones. They were the rage before the RAZR line came into being... probably 7 or 8 yrs ago. This phone actually broke on me about 3 weeks ago. I had another spare, same model, that I transferred my SIM card to. I don't bother answering any "private" calls. My monthly usage is around 100 minutes.

hard4janira
11-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Having had a cellular phone for over 10 years though, I must say that one of the features that I like best about smart phones is the fact that it still is a phone. I am not much of a 'texter'. It's clumsy and I fat finger everything - sometimes a quick phone call would get things sorted out much quicker.

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Yes I hate the phone. Probably because I have to spend so much time on one every day at work.

I'm betting phone sex with you could be fun. Bet you know how to be dirty on the phone. Smart lady with quite an imagination.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Have your people call my people....I'll get back to you!!!

russtafa
11-06-2011, 01:46 AM
An Indian tele marketer called me i answered ,Kings Cross Police Station can i help you,he then apologised and hung the phone up

Debra
11-06-2011, 02:29 AM
I'm betting phone sex with you could be fun. Bet you know how to be dirty on the phone. Smart lady with quite an imagination.

I may have had something to do with making a few men's phones a bit sticky.

Hell Dino, I give you a pic of my ass, and you are licking your screen through the glass already. I doubt you could handle a phone sex call from this girl.:)

Dino Velvet
11-06-2011, 02:31 AM
I may have had something to do with making a few men's phones a bit sticky.

Hell Dino, I give you a pic of my ass, and you are licking your screen through the glass already. I doubt you could handle a phone sex call from this girl.:)

I'd need both hands on my phone and both hands on my wiener. I gotta good idea. If you came here we wouldn't need the darn phone. Problem solved. :fuckin:

Ben
11-06-2011, 02:45 AM
Can't stand the damn thing. I unplug my land line for days at a time. I'll get the iPhone 4 when the iPhone 44 launches. My last cell phone got turned in 2 months after the "9" stopped working. I try to keep all calls less than 120 seconds. Tell me what, where, and when and get the fuck off the phone!

Yes....
But I like this pic of Mint on her phone -- ha ha ha! :)

Debra
11-06-2011, 03:29 AM
Yes....

Her tits look like coconut half shells painted and glued to her chest. But the rest of her is freakin' delicious.

I'd need both hands on my phone and both hands on my wiener. I gotta good idea. If you came here we wouldn't need the darn phone. Problem solved. :fuckin:

Hahahaha.....Not if your taint smells like sulfur. I remember those little details.:)

Dino Velvet
11-06-2011, 07:28 AM
Yes....

Wonder what Mint would look like if she gained 15-20 lbs. Probably fill out nicely.

Dino Velvet
11-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Hahahaha.....Not if your taint smells like sulfur. I remember those little details.:)

I'm a gentleman so I always provide a clothespin for a lady.

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/81193/81193,1232665250,1/stock-photo-young-girl-with-clothespin-on-nose-23726041.jpg