PDA

View Full Version : Evon Rose, I Have Good News And Bad News

Pages : [1] 2

Dino Velvet
11-04-2011, 11:22 PM
First, the bad. I'm not the biggest Angelina Jolie fan.

The good. You look better than her. You should be her role model.

tsadriana
11-04-2011, 11:25 PM

The good. You look better than her. []You[/B] should be her role model.
And the third news u don`t even know what plans he has for u love:)

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 11:32 PM
muah!!!

Dino Velvet
11-04-2011, 11:36 PM
muah!!!

You're way hotter than her. You know that, don't you? She probably uses pictures of you to fool people.

onmyknees
11-04-2011, 11:37 PM

The good. You look better than her. You should be her role model.

True. Very True.

I'm not into those goofy "who's the hottest TS" threads, but this girl is one of the most stunning ladies I have ever seen.... she just needs a few tats like A.J. lol

Dino Velvet
11-04-2011, 11:40 PM
True. Very True.

I'm not into those goofy "who's the hottest TS" threads, but this girl is one of the most stunning ladies I have ever seen.... she just needs a few tats like A.J. lol

I've always had a theory that women admire other women they don't feel threatened by. Take Susan Sarandon and Sarah Jessica Parker. Evon is hotter than most women so she needs a better looking actress to wipe her feet off on. Angelina is a toad if Evon is in the same room.

OmarZ
11-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Dino in love i see, lol

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Does this video prove im real?

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2zrg5mg&s=5

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 12:16 AM

You've proven yourself long ago. You must get harassed with PMs by horny dudes constantly. I don't add to the mess. Anything I have to say I do it right here. I'm not shy.

onmyknees
11-05-2011, 12:29 AM

Never doubted you for a minute. Are you suggesting there are people who do? Either way....I appreciate the kiss at the end, albeit that is was more for Dino. . You look good rain soaked, but the humidity is hell on your hair !

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 12:36 AM
You look good rain soaked, but the humidity is hell on your hair !

With what I have in mind she won't be able to get a comb through her hair.

onmyknees
11-05-2011, 12:42 AM
She may need ladder Company 21 in the Bronx to power wash that beautiful hair of hers once Dino does his thing !!

tsadriana
11-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Evon i love u drunk ,i pissed not to much now but me and u are similar....classy ladys drunk...not vulgare

Bobby Domino
11-05-2011, 12:44 AM
I've always had a theory that women admire other women they don't feel threatened by. Take Susan Sarandon and Sarah Jessica Parker. Evon is hotter than most women so she needs a better looking actress to wipe her feet off on. Angelina is a toad if Evon is in the same room.

I know where I'm focusing my attention :what

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 12:45 AM
She may need ladder Company 21 in the Bronx to power wash that beautiful hair of hers once Dino does his thing !!

If they aren't fast enough they might need to pack a chisel along with the hose. My stuff gets crusty like old oatmeal caked on the side of a bowl.

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Evon i love u drunk ,i pissed not to much now but me and u are similar....classy ladys drunk...not vulgare

I get classy ladies to drink so they do vulgar things.:fuckin:

tsadriana
11-05-2011, 02:07 AM
I get classy ladies to drink so they do vulgar things.:fuckin:
We still classy love :):Bowdown:

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 02:13 AM
We still classy love :):Bowdown:

I'll be classy as Hell as I have my wiener buzzing around inside your funhole.

tsadriana
11-05-2011, 02:23 AM
I'll be classy as Hell as I have my wiener buzzing around inside your funhole.
hahahahahah omg no cment here:):):):)

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 02:32 AM
hahahahahah omg no cment here:):):):)

I'll hold you down cemented to the bed unable to move. If someone sees through the window they will call the police if they don't notice the shit-eating grin on your face. When I make love it still looks like war. :fuckin:

tsadriana
11-05-2011, 02:33 AM
I'll hold you down cemented to the bed unable to move. If someone sees through the window they will call the police if they don't notice the shit-eating grin on your face. When I make love it still looks like war. :fuckin:
hahahaha ,no reply here :)

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 02:53 AM
hahahaha ,no reply here :)

No worries since your mouth will be plenty full.

tsadriana
11-05-2011, 02:58 AM
No worries since your mouth will be plenty full.
hahhahah again can`t speak :)

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 04:44 AM
hahhahah again can`t speak :)

I'll let you up for air in awhile.

fred41
11-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Evon is very good looking...but Anjelina Jolie is still plenty hot...I just never liked Ms Jolie's legs much...but the rest of her is plenty fine...don't really know where or why that particular comparison came up.

If anything, I could see a comparison between Evon and Megan Fox....there's a very strong resemblance there.

maaarc
11-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Evon is very good looking...but Anjelina Jolie is still plenty hot...I just never liked Ms Jolie's legs much...but the rest of her is plenty fine...don't really know where or why that particular comparison came up.

If anything, I could see a comparison between Evon and Megan Fox....there's a very strong resemblance there.

agreed Fred - Jolie is plenty hot indeed - some pics when she was about the same age as Evon

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 08:09 PM
I love Angelina Jolie!!! shes def. my role model... I have been compared to her back in her tomb raider days not now anymore..

slingblade
11-05-2011, 08:20 PM
yep youre right Angelina has some little bird legs.

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 08:27 PM
yep youre right Angelina has some little bird legs.

I don't care about her legs I look up to her as a business woman, actress, humanitarian... Chicken legs is worth more than 150 million... she's doing something right.

slingblade
11-05-2011, 08:39 PM
I don't care about her legs I look up to her as a business woman, actress, humanitarian... Chicken legs is worth more than 150 million... she's doing something right.

She aint all that and really if you wanna go there she's a home wrecker or does her humanitarian efforts overshadow her hoeing around :confused:

doctor screw
11-05-2011, 08:41 PM
She fucked her brother ,too^^^
lol

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 08:42 PM
She aint all that and really if you wanna go there she's a home wrecker or does her humanitarian efforts overshadow her hoeing around :confused:

Omg are you reading people magazine? who said she was a home wrecker you know that's a rumor right? That's all gossip and no one really knows what happened, The truth is Brad left Jennifer Aniston because she didn't want kids, they were already going trough a divorce when Brad met Angelina. Hoeing around? HATERVILLE.

She is all that! That's why shes the highest paid actress as of now in Hollywood.

Bobby Domino
11-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Omg are you reading people magazine? who said she was a home wrecker you know that's a rumor right? That's all gossip and no one really knows what happened, The truth is Brad left Jennifer Aniston because she didn't want kids, they were already going trough a divorce when Brad met Angelina. Hoeing around? HATERVILLE.

I hope you don't plan on having THIS conversation again.....

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 08:45 PM
She fucked her brother ,too^^^
lol

And I heard your father is your brother that's why your retarded.

slingblade
11-05-2011, 09:07 PM

She is all that! That's why shes the highest paid actress as of now in Hollywood.

Dont need to read peoples magazine to know about Angelina HO Lee. I'm not dinking the kool aid I know what time it is and so does everyone else who aint got their head up her ass. If you Beleive that then why dont you come on over and let me read you stories about the Goose who laid the Golden Egg and Little RED Riding Hood! Naw baby i'm mroe like Playaville always giving hoes a dose of reality.

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Dont need to read peoples magazine to know about Angelina HO Lee. I'm not dinking the kool aid I know what time it is and so does everyone else who aint got their head up her ass. If you Beleive that then why dont you come on over and let me read you stories about the Goose who laid the Golden Egg and Little RED Riding Hood! Naw baby i'm mroe like Playaville always giving hoes a dose of reality.

Honey, its delusional to think you even know her, lol.. reality check!

Honey its delusional to think you know what everyone thinks... reality check!

Honey the the home wrecker rumor came from peoples magazine so Your basiing of a rumor from a tabloid magazine... reality check!

Reality is you have no idea or clue what goes on or what went on, your just guessing, and are you a certified physic? reality check...

slingblade
11-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Honey, its delusional to think you even know her, lol.. reality check!

Honey its delusional to think you know what everyone thinks... reality check!

Honey the the home wrecker rumor came from peoples magazine so Your basiing of a rumor from a tabloid magazine... reality check!

Reality is you have no idea or clue what goes on or what went on, your just guessing, and are you a certified physic? reality check...

Oh so now immma certified physic? Naw you the basket case who needs a reality check just cause somebody say you resemble someone don't mean you know them either. 2 + 2 still equals four.

You're trying to glamorize someone who really has no morals at all and thinks she can do anything she wants cause she's rich like sleeping around with other women, men and familiy members how sick is that? :confused:

Dino Velvet
11-05-2011, 09:27 PM
I love Angelina Jolie!!! shes def. my role model... I have been compared to her back in her tomb raider days not now anymore..

Yeah but me and the other fellas aren't spending our time looking at Angelina's photos. I would rather see pictures of you. Have to admit that I enjoy your natural femininity too as I've read some of your postings.

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Oh so now immma certified physic? Naw you the basket case who needs a reality check just cause somebody say you resemble someone don't mean you know them either. 2 + 2 still equals four.

You're trying to glamorize someone who really has no morals at all and thinks she can do anything she wants cause she's rich like sleeping around with other women, men and familiy members how sick is that? :confused:

What the hell do you know about morals?

Your judging a person you do not know and have a negative notion from RUMORS, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? there's no proof of her stealing brad, or sleeping with her brother. A peck on the lips became this big sex rumor... you do not know her and yet you judge her like you do, I don't think that is good morals at all!

Glamorizing? lets talk about. Like you glamorize liking t girls that by convincing your a top your straight? hmmm lots of faggots are tops so I wonder....

you may not have your head in her ass but your head is up the medias ass, they did their job making you believe the rumor they spread, but just like 40 percent of stupid people in america your not the only one who falls victim.. its okay, go back to school.

doctor screw
11-05-2011, 09:46 PM
It's crazy when ppl look up to racists and brother-fuckers

LMAO

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 09:48 PM

LMAO

Its crazy how your black and you look up to Hitler, and you probably have the kkk flag in your room thinking your hot shit.

Dude the only racist here is you, you hate your own kind and you wish you were white.

slingblade
11-05-2011, 09:49 PM
What the hell do you know about morals?

Your judging a person you do not know and have a negative notion from RUMORS, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? there's no proof of her stealing brad, or sleeping with her brother. A peck on the lips became this big sex rumor... you do not know her and yet you judge her like you do, I don't think that is good morals at all!

Glamorizing? lets talk about. Like you glamorize liking t girls that by convincing your a top your straight? hmmm lots of faggots are tops so I wonder....

you may not have your head in her ass but your head is up the medias ass, they did their job making you believe the rumor they spread, but just like 40 percent of stupid people in america your not the only one who falls victim.. its okay, go back to school.

So let me ask you Evon Deariest how many times have you been out to dinner with Brad and Angelina? How many times have they invited you over to spend time with all of the Orphan Kids they adopted from Ethiopia and Thailand? I mean you sound as if you know them like yall are BFF or something? lol

I'm probably the realiest mofo on this board so you know I don't glamorize TS I keeps it 100% real if anything and most TS don't even fit the bill of what I would glamorize. They gotta be fine and femm and passive for me to even think about doing that, you could be on that list but I guess you just got axe to grind with me or something or just not used to a man telling it like it TIS? That's understandable with your little fan club that you got in here and in the real world too busy kissing your ass to even stop and just do real talk. TS should appreciate a guy like me cause most men are too busy trying to gas yall heads up..

onmyknees
11-05-2011, 09:55 PM

LMAO

I don't know about the brother fuckers part, but I do know that 20 years ago being called a racist had some meaning. Today everybody's a racist, so being called one really has little if any negativity attached to it.

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 09:57 PM
So let me ask you Evon Deariest how many times have you been out to dinner with Brad and Angelina? How many times have they invited you over to spend time with all of the Orphan Kids they adopted from Ethiopia and Thailand? I mean you sound as if you know them like yall are BFF or something? lol

I'm probably the realiest mofo on this board so you know I don't glamorize TS I keeps it 100% real if anything and most TS don't even fit the bill of what I would glamorize. They gotta be fine and femm and passive for me to even think about doing that, you could be on that list but I guess you just got axe to grind with me or something or just not used to a man telling it like it TIS? That's understandable with your little fan club that you got in here and in the real world too busy kissing your ass to even stop and just do real talk. TS should appreciate a guy like me cause most men are too busy trying to gas yall heads up..

Don't act stupid, I never claimed to know them, that's why i choose not to believe the media and I judge from what they do rather than magazine rumors like you do.

That's funny because I don't think your real at all, I think your a big phoney covering up your insecurities by acting hard... I am a passive woman, and i am feminine, and I am all that but being submissive does not mean being a bitch, if you cant handle a woman telling you your wrong your a bigger faggot than the bottoms you call a faggot. sorry honey but never in a million years would I even waste time and energy to a delusional, homophobic, close minded, hypocritical, self doubtful, insecure, contradictory man that you are.

Being a gentleman and treating me well, with respect, kindness and humility is not being gay that's what a real man is. A man still has to respect my community regardless of how he feels about tops or bottom t girls...

TAKE NOTE!!!!!

doctor screw
11-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Its crazy how your black and you look up to Hitler, and you probably have the kkk flag in your room thinking your hot shit.

Dude the only racist here is you, you hate your own kind and you wish you were white.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How the fuck do I want to be Hitler?
Funniest thing I've heard all week

No,I have no KKK flag(lol)
I gotta white nationalist flag,thank you very much,lol
I like being a Moor,and I hope this isn't the best you can do.You should get your new racist bff Ash,lol.

KelticForce1349
11-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Angelina slept with her brother? lol I have never heard that one before.

Anyway...all the fighting on this site is just unbelievable to me. It feels like there is an unnecessary yet epic argument in every thread on here.

Anyone care to disagree? I will shout you down for the next 26 pages!!!

slingblade
11-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Don't act stupid, I never claimed to know them, that's why i choose not to believe the media and I judge from what they do rather than magazine rumors like you do.

That's funny because I don't think your real at all, I think your a big phoney covering up your insecurities by acting hard... I am a passive woman, and i am feminine, and I am all that but being submissive does not mean being a bitch, if you cant handle a woman telling you your wrong your a bigger faggot than the bottoms you call a faggot. sorry honey but never in a million years would I even waste time and energy to a delusional, homophobic, close minded, hypocritical, self doubtful, insecure, contradictory man that you are.

Being a gentleman and treating me well, with respect, kindness and humility is not being gay that's what a real man is. A man still has to respect my community regardless of how he feels about tops or bottom t girls...

TAKE NOTE!!!!!

Of course you don't know them which is why you're just spoutting off at the mouth as usual in here..

And truth be told it's me who'd neva fuck with someone like you cause I don't waste my time with phoney bitches!! and if I did get in them drawers i'd fuck you so hard your nose would bleed so yeah keep living in your little fantasy world!! I like real bitches not phoney insecure little dramma queens like you who seek validation from submissive queens!

And don't give me this being a gentleman bullshit I peeped you out a long time ago and you're only looking for ass kissers who tell you it's raining outside if you piss on their heads. Wake up and come on into the real world and real men!!

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 10:24 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How the fuck do I want to be Hitler?
Funniest thing I've heard all week

No,I have no KKK flag(lol)
I gotta white nationalist flag,thank you very much,lol
I like being a Moor,and I hope this isn't the best you can do.You should get your new racist bff Ash,lol.

"Hahahhaha"
"LOL"
"Racist"

I dont think your in a position to speak of what I can say to be better, those quotes are all you say, find something new.

doctor screw
11-05-2011, 10:28 PM
"Hahahhaha"
"LOL"
"Racist"

I dont think your in a position to speak of what I can say to be better, those quotes are all you say, find something new.

Wow,you're so clever Evon,how can I ever counter your brilliance,lol
"Ghetto animals"
"beasts"
interesting words you've used,my doofy friend

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Of course you don't know them which is why you're just spoutting off at the mouth as usual in here..

And truth be told it's me who'd neva fuck with someone like you cause I don't waste my time with phoney bitches!! and if I did get in them drawers i'd fuck you so hard your nose would bleed so yeah keep living in your little fantasy world!! I like real bitches not phoney insecure little dramma queens like you who seek validation from submissive queens!

And don't give me this being a gentleman bullshit I peeped you out a long time ago and you're only looking for ass kissers who tell you it's raining outside if you piss on their heads. Wake up and come on into the real world and real men!!

Im spouting? its better to stay neutral than to believe the high school rumors about Angelina, your a little school girl slingblade "lets go and hate Angelina because I heard she did this!"... lol pathetic loser. you have no room to speak either you dont know her either yet you claim her all these rumors. lol..

Eww gross, to even think you'd go near me, honey first of all if you ever touch me you wouldn't have a dick, and hands. Don't ever go there with me with that evil vile crap. I got enough ASS KISSERS to put you in your place. and make you the submissive queen! Lay a hand on me watch and learn.

Yeah I liked you, what happened. this douche bag came out....

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Wow,you're so clever Evon,how can I ever counter your brilliance,lol
"Ghetto animals"
"beasts"
interest words you've used,my doofy friend

I never say Ghetto beast, I say Ghetto mentality.

If your going to quote someone get it right...

Quote me once on this thread or any new threads, that i say anything about beast, ghetto? Huh? I can quote you playing the black victim role again.

fred41
11-05-2011, 10:38 PM
....my doofy friend

That's not how Hitler would say it.
He'd say: meine doofe freundin..

doctor screw
11-05-2011, 10:38 PM
I never say Ghetto beast, I say Ghetto mentality.

If your going to quote someone get it right...

Quote me once on this thread or any new threads, that i say anything about beast, ghetto? Huh? I can quote you playing the black victim role again.

I can quote you playing the emotionally cripple role,so go for broke
You did say Ghetto beast,you're a horrible person,always remember that.

racist-brother-fuckers are the worst,lol

doctor screw
11-05-2011, 10:40 PM
That's not how Hitler would say it.
He'd say: meine doofe freundin..

Kissing ihren Arsch wirst du nichts erreichen, nur ein beschissenes Mund
lol

slingblade
11-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Im spouting? its better to stay neutral than to believe the high school rumors about Angelina, your a little school girl slingblade "lets go and hate Angelina because I heard she did this!"... lol pathetic loser. you have no room to speak either you dont know her either yet you claim her all these rumors. lol..

Eww gross, to even think you'd go near me, honey first of all if you ever touch me you wouldn't have a dick, and hands. Don't ever go there with me with that evil vile crap. I got enough ASS KISSERS to put you in your place. and make you the submissive queen! Lay a hand on me watch and learn.

Yeah I liked you, what happened. this douche bag came out....

But that's just it you ain't neutral if you were neutral then you wouldnt be going overboard with all your bullshit would you? lol

Bitch please don't give me that ewww gross shit hell i've pulled lots of girls who truth be told look a hella of lot betta than you do so please get off of your little soap box already missy! So as I was saying if i got in them drawers i'd fuck you so hard youd get a nose bleed! Your little ass kissers aren't really what you men though so I ain't worried about them the least bit.

fred41
11-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Kissing ihren Arsch wirst du nichts erreichen, nur ein beschissenes Mund
lol

lol....it's not perfect.. but it's pretty good (kiss = küss)

....do you speak any German or just google translate?

my own German is like a first grader would speak.

bighicknyc
11-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Getting back to the topic I myself would spend a night with that homewrecker Angelina but would rather spend 10 years with that horrible Evon

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 10:55 PM
But that's just it you ain't neutral if you were neutral then you wouldnt be going overboard with all your bullshit would you? lol

Bitch please don't give me that ewww gross shit hell i've pulled lots of girls who truth be told look a hella of lot betta than you do so please get off of your little soap box already missy! So as I was saying if i got in them drawers i'd fuck you so hard youd get a nose bleed! Your little ass kissers aren't really what you men though so I ain't worried about them the least bit.

No sling I called you out!!! I told you all those shit you believe are rumors and no one actually knows what happened, I never claim she's pagent material I like her because of what she was before, she was crazy, wreckless and would probably beat your fucking ass! But you cant make such assumption without knowing any truth and if it came from a tabloid magazine i doubt its true. Your gullible and stupid for believing such crap.

First of Don't call me a bitch, i'm not your mother... I don't care about the girls you fucked because obviously your a low standard guy...

Your trying to make me feel bad for looking up to Angelina Jolie, I feel bad with the girls that fucked you, I guess Flavor flav is cute to some lowlifes chicks.

doctor screw
11-05-2011, 11:00 PM
lol....it's not perfect.. but it's pretty good (kiss = küss)

....do you speak any German or just google translate?

my own German is like a first grader would speak.

google translate is king,lol

slingblade
11-05-2011, 11:01 PM
No sling I called you out!!! I told you all those shit you believe are rumors and no one actually knows what happened, I never claim she's pagent material I like her because of what she was before, she was crazy, wreckless and would probably beat your fucking ass! But you cant make such assumption without knowing any truth and if it came from a tabloid magazine i doubt its true. Your gullible and stupid for believing such crap.

First of Don't call me a bitch, i'm not your mother... I don't care about the girls you fucked because obviously your a low standard guy...

Your trying to make me feel bad for looking up to Angelina Jolie, I feel bad with the girls that fucked you, I guess Flavor flav is cute to some lowlifes chicks.

YOu're in total la la land, i'm a fucking G and I keep my foot on bitches necks. Who's gone beat my ass when im known for putting bustas on their back and packing heat??

Of course you're not my mother my mother isn't a whore so STFU!

And I guess Tommy Lee in a bikini is cute to homos too, youve certainly got your following!

Quiet Reflections
11-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Are you guys really arguing about Angelina Jolie? How the fuck did that get to personal attacks?

fred41
11-05-2011, 11:04 PM
google translate is king,lol

lol..It's not good with slang though...or misspelled words...I use it to translate Spanish sometimes...and often it just leaves me even more confused..

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 11:07 PM
YOu're in total la la land, i'm a fucking G and I keep my foot on bitches necks. Who's gone beat my ass when im known for putting bustas on their back and packing heat??

Of course you're not my mother my mother isn't a whore so STFU!

La la land, when your here thinking your 50 cent? Bitch please sit your ass down before I slap your ugly looking face. I keep my feet on your small dick.

Who said im a whore? lol.. obviously you probably dont want to say that word on this forum, Dont cry its okay, I know your dad molested you but don't take it out on innocent people.:yayo:

Ben
11-05-2011, 11:08 PM
muah!!!

Wow!!!! Evon, you're stunning.
I couldn't say who is better looking. I think the world is too competitive when it comes to physical beautiful.
Let's simply say: both are beautiful.
And Wanted was a pretty good movie -- :)

Angelina Jolie is 'Wanted' Brand New Trailer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uMlNKozweg)

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 11:08 PM
Are you guys really arguing about Angelina Jolie? How the fuck did that get to personal attacks?

Hes trying to demean me by looking up to her...

slingblade
11-05-2011, 11:12 PM
La la land, when your here thinking your 50 cent? Bitch please sit your as down before I slap your ugly looking face. I keep my feet on your small dick.

Who said im a whore? lol.. obviously you probably dont want to say that word on this forum, Dont cry its okay, I know your dad molested you but don't take it out on innocent people.:yayo:

Bitch please now you need to wake up from that terrible night mare you're having. You slap me you betta guard your grill on get down on all fours and pray I take it easy on your ass! This big black anconda will have you sleeping sideways for days cause your ass will be to sore to sit on!

who said youre a whore come on now let's stop playing games! Awe is that what happened to you when you were growing up your dad put his dip stick in your ass baby? lol

doctor screw
11-05-2011, 11:15 PM

Yup,and It's funny as hell

LMAO,I'm being entertained

Bobby Domino
11-05-2011, 11:20 PM
Wow!!!! Evon, you're stunning.
I couldn't say who is better looking. I think the world is too competitive when it comes to physical beautiful.
Let's simply say: both are beautiful.
And Wanted was a pretty good movie -- :)

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

we have different tastes. I agree with your politics but not your taste in films, well not that particular one

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stephen Colbert SCREAMS!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFX2iznjjr8&feature=related)

muh_muh
11-05-2011, 11:24 PM

I guess I'm becoming increasingly weary of the posters who clearly think that the entire ts world revolves around them and their lust for cock, and who seem congenitally incapable of recognising that ts girls transition for reasons other than to satisfy their juvenile masturbatory fantasies. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but it's the relentless nature of it that's so demoralising.

robert i have to congratulate you ive been here for quite a while now and as of yet i havent been able to formulate what irks me about most of the people on here anywhere near as concise as you did there

Quiet Reflections
11-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Yup,and It's funny as hell

LMAO,I'm being entertained
Im just going to go ahead and say that this is the gayest argument I have read on here in a long time, and that includes arguments about being gay.

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 11:26 PM
Bitch please now you need to wake up from that terrible night mare you're having. You slap me you betta guard your grill on get down on all fours and pray I take it easy on your ass! This big black anconda will have you sleeping sideways for days cause your ass will be to sore to sit on!

who said youre a whore come on now let's stop playing games! Awe is that what happened to you when you were growing up your dad put his dip stick in your ass baby? lol

Oh I wish you lay a hand on me fool, really I want to show you what being a bitch is about when your whimpering on the floor. I don't fight men so i'm gonna let other men handle your faggot ass. Big black anaconda? in what? polypocket size? you go near my ass you'd have a baseball stuck up yours.

Again assuming things that you dont know have you not learned? That's right your retarded. because you mom had a failed abortion.

slingblade
11-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Oh I wish you lay a hand on me fool, really I want to show you what being a bitch is about when your whimpering on the floor. I don't fight men so i'm gonna let other men handle your faggot ass. Big black anaconda? in what? polypocket size? you go near my ass you'd have a baseball stuck up yours.

Again assuming things that you dont know have you not learned? That's right your retarded. because you mom had a failed abortion.

Terrified clinching that lil tight booty of yours thinking about what it would feel like you have a real dick deep up in it??? Who's gonna do that your little gay possie? Please I ain't the one ot fuck with 4 real!!

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Terrified clinching that lil tight booty of yours thinking about what it would feel like you have a real dick deep up in it??? Who's gonna do that your little gay possie? Please I ain't the one ot fuck with 4 real!!

hahahah, you can dream on you pervert rapist, and you aint tough ill have my drag queens beat you up gayboy, I just fucked with you what are you gonna do tough guy? cry?

Bobby Domino
11-05-2011, 11:40 PM
I'm lightening the mood here a little bit

doctor screw
11-05-2011, 11:41 PM
This is getting kinda weird now

*walks outta the room slowly*

slingblade
11-05-2011, 11:42 PM
hahahah, you can dream on you pervert rapist, and you aint tough ill have my drag queens beat you up gayboy, I just fucked with you what are you gonna do tough guy? cry?

No but I think you got betta sense than to come around me talking this shit or you know what time itll be hope youre already lubed up. Your drag queens beat me up this is becomming so commical now. LOL

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 11:44 PM
No but I think you got betta sense than to come around me talking this shit or you know what time itll be hope youre already lubed up. Your drag queens beat me up this is becomming so commical now. LOL

I may not top but ill fist you and make you my little bitch slave..

slingblade
11-05-2011, 11:49 PM
I may not top but ill fist you and make you my little bitch slave..

No Alice in Wonderland what you'd do is get down on all fours like a good little sub and thank me after i'm finished!!

EvonRose
11-05-2011, 11:57 PM
No Alice in Wonderland what you'd do is get down on all fours like a good little sub and thank me after i'm finished!!

How about no, because I don't like you and I can just take you to Castro and get fucked by a gay guy there. after all you are gay. I could use a gay best friend...

slingblade
11-06-2011, 12:04 AM
How about no, because I don't like you and I can just take you to Castro and get fucked by a gay guy there. after all you are gay. I could use a gay best friend...

wha wha i'm a little bitch scared to get a real fucking.. if i'm a gay guy for fucking ts I guess that means youre a gay guy too???:confused::confused::confused:

Now you know guys like me won't make a good gay friend cause you know what time it is I like fucking too much and I ain't trying to walk around wit no blue balls!!

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 12:19 AM
wha wha i'm a little bitch scared to get a real fucking.. if i'm a gay guy for fucking ts I guess that means youre a gay guy too???:confused::confused::confused:

Now you know guys like me won't make a good gay friend cause you know what time it is I like fucking too much and I ain't trying to walk around wit no blue balls!!

sweety, if you consider me a guy then that says a whole lot about your sexuality... lol.. that doesn't phase me. But we all know your gay its okay...

Blue balls? Omg please shut up your dick is so small it wouldn't even matter.

dderek123
11-06-2011, 04:01 AM
^Braggart's gonna brag.

Teydyn
11-06-2011, 04:22 AM
Wow, Slingblade, you are quite the delusional idiot, arent you?

daidone
11-06-2011, 04:28 AM
Evon is gorgeous, why the hate towards her?

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 04:57 AM

ok...

dont be too hard on evon, shes not that bad

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 05:01 AM

shes got a bit of an attitude and character problems, i hear all kind of nasty about her... and some of her behavior on the forum, makes me believe its true...

evilernie
11-06-2011, 05:03 AM
So this drama started with Angelina Jolie? lol.. Seriously, I am so surprised that guys are so in tuned with show business.

Anyway, Evon is quite hot, perhaps hotter than present Angelina Jolie, but not of the young Angelina.

maaarc
11-06-2011, 05:03 AM

cause she's gorgeous :) kinda like pulling a girls hair that you liked in grade school etc... some people never develop beyond the age of 12 psychologically - Oh well, hope you enjoyed a great day Evon :)

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 05:07 AM
cause she's gorgeous :) kinda like pulling a girls hair that you liked in grade school etc... some people never develop beyond the age of 12 psychologically - Oh well, hope you enjoyed a great day Evon :)

she knows shes hot, so she thinks its ok to be all diva bitchy and really rude to guys

getting to know her is a major let down...

Debra
11-06-2011, 05:17 AM
sweety, if you consider me a guy then that says a whole lot about your sexuality... lol.. that doesn't phase me. But we all know your gay its okay...

First he needs to HAVE balls before they can be blue.

Don't worry sweetie. He is just pissed off because your are so beautiful and his punk nigga ass ain't got a shot in hell with you. That's why the hate. If you made love to him (gag gag gag) he would be praising you with the sweetest words you ever heard. You bruised his tiny tiny weeny little ego. So he has to get even with you now by being an asshole. He actually thinks he is being cool, but we all know better.

robertlouis
11-06-2011, 05:28 AM

Don't worry sweetie. He is just pissed off because your are so beautiful and his punk nigga ass ain't got a shot in hell with you. That's why the hate. If you made love to him (gag gag gag) he would be praising you with the sweetest words you ever heard. You bruised his tiny tiny weeny little ego. So he has to get even with you now by being an asshole. He actually thinks he is being cool, but we all know better.

So many assholes, so little time.....

nevada64
11-06-2011, 05:31 AM
So many assholes, so little time.....

How are you old friend?

robertlouis
11-06-2011, 05:40 AM
How are you old friend?

Thanks for asking. To use the redoubtable omk's word used in reference to me last night, "jaded". The relentless hate and heat on HA when they get ratcheted up can be pretty tiresome.

And how are you?

nevada64
11-06-2011, 06:08 AM
I'm well thanks. Yes, negativity abounds here. Most unfortunate. Cheers mate.

Dino Velvet
11-06-2011, 06:15 AM
What's goin' on, Robert? How's Scotland this weekend?

fred41
11-06-2011, 06:19 AM
What's goin' on, Robert? How's Scotland this weekend?

Dude,...try to control your thread will ya....there's an obligation there....

....:)

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 06:30 AM
shes got a bit of an attitude and character problems, i hear all kind of nasty about her... and some of her behavior on the forum, makes me believe its true...

That's funny because you were the one in boxing me asking to tour me when I am back in Europe, I was nice to you and your going to judge my character based on defense with some stupid people here rather than how you spoke with me?

I get too much inbox if I don't reply back don't be mad at me.

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 06:44 AM
That's funny because you were the one in boxing me asking to tour me when I am back in Europe, I was nice to you and your going to judge my character based on defense with some stupid people here rather than how you spoke with me?

I get too much inbox if I don't reply back don't be mad at me.

real ladies don't argue like that, in fact ive been told all about you and why you keep changing your names

word on the street is you love gay porn

i was offering that when i naively thought your a nice girl...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 06:49 AM
it really breaks my heart, coz your so pretty on the outside...

SirCumsAlot
11-06-2011, 06:51 AM
real ladies don't argue like that, in fact ive been told all about you and why you keep changing your names

it really breaks my heart, coz your so pretty on the outside...

hey nothing wrong with a tgirl who like gay porn imo. I knew a tschick in florida who loves porn, mainly gay and some ts. We always had the best sex in bed too

slingblade
11-06-2011, 06:53 AM

You're the one who keeps throwing out all the gay labels. I mean far as I knew gay guys fucked with other dudes so unless you trying to embrace that take a chill pill on the ish.

Evon ain't nothing small on me baby girl standing 6'4" tall i'd bust that tight little asian ass up but you aint ready for this big black anaconda so keep kidding yourself!

BraveHeartz
11-06-2011, 06:56 AM
This thread started out so fun....

..I hate this place sometimes. Love Evon though.

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 06:57 AM
You're the one who keeps throwing out all the gay labels. I mean far as I knew gay guys fucked with other dudes so unless you trying to embrace that take a chill pill on the ish.

Evon ain't nothing small on me baby girl standing 6'4" tall i'd bust that tight little asian ass up but you aint ready for this big black anaconda so keep kidding yourself!

real men talking about evon, not chasers...

http://uselessjunk.net/showthread.php?345781-Evon-Rose-Hot-or-Not

slingblade
11-06-2011, 07:00 AM

Oh my GOD if it ain't the fucking confused dim whit of the board who can't make up her mind if she wants to be pro black or standing in line fucking the KKK? Bitch you're a waste of sperm 4 real!

I mean really though your act has already gotten old on here and the more you're on here shuck and jiving it really just makes you look more and more like a shoe shining coon real talk but I know you're too delusional to know any betta.. :jerkoff

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:01 AM

Yeah I love gay porn i'm a girl and i like watching two guys get it on, I dont want to see a girl...

I changed my name twice, but im sticking to this, nice attempt anyway...

Whatever you got issues with me beyond my knowledge, so Im not even going to comment.

slingblade
11-06-2011, 07:03 AM

LMBAO oh my.. :):)

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:03 AM

Uh yeah that's why you call guys here gay all the time or your basically referring top ts women as men, so go ahead contradict yourself more...

Im referring to you as a fag from now on because gays are at least respected.

loveboof
11-06-2011, 07:06 AM
i'm a fucking G

It's surprising how many G's are into transsexuals. They're all over this board...

Yeah, to be fair sling only called Evon a guy if he was to be gay.

slingblade
11-06-2011, 07:08 AM
Uh yeah that's why you call guys here gay all the time or your basically referring top ts women as men, so go ahead contradict yourself more...

Im referring to you as a fag from now on because gays are at least respected.

Well if imma fag then you're a DUDE so what's up my nigga????

slingblade
11-06-2011, 07:10 AM
It's surprising how many G's are into transsexuals. They're all over this board...

Yeah, to be fair sling only called Evon a guy if he was to be gay.

Of course and I even gave the dumb bitch props too but she still stuck on stupid so oh well.

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:13 AM
Yeah I love gay porn i'm a girl and i like watching two guys get it on, I dont want to see a girl...

I changed my name twice, but im sticking to this, nice attempt anyway...

Whatever you got issues with me beyond my knowledge, so Im not even going to comment.

Mortitia, Laura, Nikkita...

twice? you better brush up your math honey

and im bringing gay thing for a good reason, of you throwing labels...

sling could call you a gay boy in permanent drag...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Of course and I even gave the dumb bitch props too but she still stuck on stupid so oh well.

the lights up, but theres no one at home...

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:17 AM
Well if imma fag then you're a DUDE so what's up my nigga????

Cool, thats fine... I would rather be a dude than a closet lowlife fag.

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:20 AM
Mortitia, Laura, Nikkita...

twice? you better brush up your math honey

and im bringing gay thing for a good reason, of you throwing labels...

sling could call you a gay boy in permanent drag...

Obviously your a stalker, Laura and Morticia were the same people I was open about that... so I didn't change my name in the dominatrix world I had a dom name and a dancer name...

Nikkita was my official professional dom name,

Evon now is my label name...

He could call me whatever he wants but going on rant on this forum and calling everyone gay doesn't make you straight, which he proves hes a fag.

He kept calling guys on here fag, and called ts women dude that's why i don't like him so whats new?

slingblade
11-06-2011, 07:23 AM
the lights up, but theres no one at home...

Straight up clueless.

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:24 AM

Sorry honey your feeble attempts to get trough my insecurities didn't work because guess what? I dont have an Adams apple, and my teeth are perfectly aligned...

slingblade
11-06-2011, 07:25 AM

Whateva homie! You're a delusional basket case!

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:27 AM
Obviously your a stalker, Laura and Morticia were the same people I was open about that... so I didn't change my name in the dominatrix world I had a dom name and a dancer name...

Nikkita was my official professional dom name,

Evon now is my label name...

He could call me whatever he wants but going on rant on this forum and calling everyone gay doesn't make you straight, which he proves hes a fag.

He kept calling guys on here fag, and called ts women dude that's why i don't like him so whats new?

Stalker? You overestimate your importance. I had no idea who you are untill you poped in here, however some guys do remember all your antics, and they were kind to share it with me... looks like your running away from a bad reputation...

or you have legit identity issues?

doctor screw
11-06-2011, 07:27 AM
Hey,leave my future ex-wife alone
At least wait a couple of hours

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:28 AM
LMBAO oh my.. :):)

thats what happens when she gets out of the tranny chaser reality distortion field...

she sure fooled them straight boys... NOT...

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:28 AM
Whateva homie! You're a delusional basket case!

Thats fine fine girl, and your a sissy flamer.

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Straight up clueless.

coke, meth or ?

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Sorry honey your feeble attempts to get trough my insecurities didn't work because guess what? I dont have an Adams apple, and my teeth are perfectly aligned...

how about a pic that not like blurry and photoshoped?

and how old are you... again?

EvonRose
thats what happens when she gets out of the tranny chaser reality distortion field...

HAHAH your the lamest attacker here, you put up a pic intended for viewers to know i'm a ts and you put up redbook, a transsexual review site.

Duh! anyone would know.

OmarZ

you got called that alot in high school, did you not...

slingblade
11-06-2011, 07:31 AM

Oh of course and notice how her little sissy possie has went into hiding too.

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:32 AM
how about a pic that not like blurry and photoshoped?

and how old are you... again?

Neither are Photoshop and I challenge anyone here to prove me wrong or try to find the Photoshop, and i'm 21...

People don't tell you this, you read it of a review site, your not the only worst attacker, but liar...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:32 AM
HAHAH your the lamest attacker here, you put up a pic intended for viewers to know i'm a ts and you put up redbook, a transsexual review site.

Duh! anyone would know.

honey, it wasn't me who put it... and i didn't comment on that board...

you understand i have better things to do?

I mean i haven't messaged you in a month... that's how interesting you are to me...

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:33 AM
you got called that alot in high school, did you not...

No actually because i was already a girl at age 12... nice try..

OmarZ
Oh of course and notice how her little sissy possie has went into hiding too.

i guess shes waiting for those assassin drag-queens of hers to show up

slingblade
Thats fine fine girl, and your a sissy flamer.

your ass would be in flames if you eva brought your simple ass around me!

PeePeeLover
Wow, all this negative shit on here huh. I met Evon and she couldn't have been nicer. Really sweet girl, friendly, beautiful, and no Adam's apple that I could see and her teeth were fine. That pic that you say her teeth are messed up in is just a bad pic of them. I didn't see anything wrong with her looks or personality.

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:34 AM
No actually because i was already a girl at age 12... nice try..

girl with a pee pee?

slingblade
11-06-2011, 07:35 AM
i guess shes waiting for those assassin drag-queens of hers to show up

What an EPIC FAIL that was!

SirCumsAlot
11-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Damn Omar, you need to stay off that hatorade

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/femur13/hatorade_logo_large.png

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:36 AM
Neither are Photoshop and I challenge anyone here to prove me wrong or try to find the Photoshop, and i'm 21...

People don't tell you this, you read it of a review site, your not the only worst attacker, but liar...

like the dudes face all blurred up in photoshop?

liar, for what? saying you run away from your bad reputation?

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Wow, all this negative shit on here huh. I met Evon and she couldn't have been nicer. Really sweet girl, friendly, beautiful, and no Adam's apple that I could see and her teeth were fine. That pic that you say her teeth are messed up in is just a bad pic of them. I didn't see anything wrong with her looks or personality.

I didn't write that, some dudes did, dudes that are not cockhounds...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:39 AM
What an EPIC FAIL that was!

reading her reviews, guys do say shes a bit... strange...

doctor screw
Whoa whoa whoa
Take it down a notch.I'm not a Evon fan,but damn.....you guys are being real assholes right now.Wait a couple of hours

EvonRose
like the dudes face all blurred up in photoshop?

liar, for what? saying you run away from your bad reputation?

that's not photofinishing me i'm respecting his privacy by blurring his face stupid.

I'm not running from any reputation. OBVIOUSLY

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:41 AM
that's not photofinishing me i'm respecting his privacy by blurring his face stupid.

I'm not running from any reputation. OBVIOUSLY

well you cant, you have to live with it... and all the reviews saying your self-obsessed, rude, cold, clock-watching,...

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:42 AM
honey, it wasn't me who put it... and i didn't comment on that board...

you understand i have better things to do?

I mean i haven't messaged you in a month... that's how interesting you are to me...

Oh you expect me to believe that? lol...

Better things to do? what are you doing now stalker?

I have not replied to you that's why your butt hurt, what do you mean you have not messaged me? do you want me to pull out the inbox here and expose your phoney ass!

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:42 AM
Whoa whoa whoa
Take it down a notch.I'm not a Evon fan,but damn.....you guys are being real assholes right now.Wait a couple of hours

just stating the facts

and shes calling me a liar for that...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Oh you expect me to believe that? lol...

Better things to do? what are you doing now stalker?

I have not replied to you that's why your butt hurt, what do you mean you have not messaged me? do you want me to pull out the inbox here and expose your phoney ass!

err, someone put up that thread like a month ago... and the dude was trying to fool the other dudes...

how can you not reply to me when i haven't messaged you in weeks?

sure, you can, show it to everyone...

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:44 AM
girl with a pee pee?

Shure like every other girl on this site, that you jack of to because you got no game?

Are you sure you hit puberty yet?

slingblade
11-06-2011, 07:46 AM
reading her reviews, guys do say shes a bit... strange...

Well I guess the little dramma queen is getting a reality check!

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:47 AM
well you cant, you have to live with it... and all the reviews saying your self-obsessed, rude, cold, clock-watching,...

Okay and every review is accurate? maybe come to think I got guys like you making up bad reviews of me....

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Shure like every other girl on this site, that you jack of to because you got no game?

Are you sure you hit puberty yet?

im sure, how about you? did those blockers work? take off the makeup, bolt on boobs, lenses, shave your hair, and all you have left is a femme Filipino dude...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:50 AM
Okay and every review is accurate? maybe come to think I got guys like you making up bad reviews of me....

yeah, when its like the majority of dudes saying you have an attitude problem.

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:50 AM
err, someone put up that thread like a month ago... and the dude was trying to fool the other dudes...

how can you not reply to me when i haven't messaged you in weeks?

sure, you can, show it to everyone...

The last message you sent me i never replied back to a couple of your messages, now your fucking butt hurt and yes that's been weeks and obviously your keeping a grudge.

The dude put up redbook link, everyone is going to know I'm a tranny when they go to it, plus its the same review site you went to so i'm convince you posted that thread.

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:51 AM

The only queen here is you sling, you remind me of Ru Paul.

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:51 AM

Her insecurity makes her exist only in some fantasy world with kiss-ass cockhounds.

When a guy opens his eyes, tells her shes a bit of an act... she goes nuclear on him...

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:53 AM
im sure, how about you? did those blockers work? take off the makeup, bolt on boobs, lenses, shave your hair, and all you have left is a femme Filipino dude...

Obviously they worked, I had natural b cups, my hair is naturally long, and honey I don't need makeup...

Posted a pic here before look for it..

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Her insecurity makes her exist only in some fantasy world with kiss-ass cockhounds.

When a guy opens his eyes, tells her shes a bit of an act... she goes nuclear on him...

Uh no i can take all of that, Its you that cannot take rejection.

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:54 AM
The last message you sent me i never replied back to a couple of your messages, now your fucking butt hurt and yes that's been weeks and obviously your keeping a grudge.

The dude put up redbook link, everyone is going to know I'm a tranny when they go to it, plus its the same review site you went to so i'm convince you posted that thread.

yeah, its me, its all me, its a conspiracy...

bit paranoid aren't you...

i had no idea who you are until you started self promoting on here... and even then i was nice to you... until you started making drama here...

loveboof
11-06-2011, 07:56 AM
You guys are being real dickheads with Evon now!

She gave as good as she got with sling, but Omar is well out of line. What are you hoping to achieve? Just leave her alone and get on with your life OmarZ...

doctor screw
OmarZ,relax dude..ur od-ing right now.
Hit above the belt,and be the bigger person.People are gonna unite around the theme of you being the villain.....just saying

slingblade

What a COON!!

OmarZ
Uh no i can take all of that, Its you that cannot take rejection.

rejection of what?

i like sent you 3 messages in a month...

and as far as i rember i didn't reply to you on the one 3 weeks ago...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 07:58 AM
You guys are being real dickheads with Evon now!

She gave as good as she got with sling, but Omar is well out of line. What are you hoping to achieve? Just leave her alone and get on with your life OmarZ...

well just had to set the record straight

i wont bother with her ass anymore... that little asian boy ass

slingblade
11-06-2011, 07:59 AM
The only queen here is you sling, you remind me of Ru Paul.

Poor old Evon out on an island all by himself not the ass kissing cake party you're used to awe?

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:00 AM
well just had to set the record straight

i wont bother with her ass anymore... that little asian boy ass

hahah funny you were attracted to this ass... during the messages oh your so beautiful, your gorgeous, attractive, sexy, etc... now you get rejected and i never reply now i'm an asian boy? your so weak.

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Poor old Evon out on an island all by himself not the ass kissing cake party you're used to awe?

shes a bit paranoid like this, all left to herself... suddenly im guilty of posting about her all over the net for the past few years...

and honestly i had nothing against her until like 2 days ago...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:02 AM
hahah funny you were attracted to this ass... during the messages oh your so beautiful, your gorgeous, attractive, sexy, etc... now you get rejected and i never reply now i'm an asian boy? your so weak.

rejected?

please post those messages so everyone can see.. and ill post yours

EvonRose
yeah, its me, its all me, its a conspiracy...

bit paranoid aren't you...

i had no idea who you are until you started self promoting on here... and even then i was nice to you... until you started making drama here...

It is you, you butted in out of no where, defending you boyfriend slingblade, then you post a thread of me online, then bombard me with all this review crap.. get out of here..

EvonRose
shes a bit paranoid like this, all left to herself... suddenly im guilty of posting about her all over the net for the past few years...

and honestly i had nothing against her until like 2 days ago...

What did I say to you two days ago?

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:04 AM
It is you, you butted in out of no where, defending you boyfriend slingblade, then you post a thread of me online, then bombard me with all this review crap.. get out of here..

honey, i didn't post the thread, i just pasted the link...

and the reviews are legit... and they tell the story...

Bobby Domino
11-06-2011, 08:04 AM
this thread is EPIC!!!!! Holy shit, I went out, ate dinner, had drinks and 8 hours!!!!! later this thread has not skipped a beat.

I'm in awe, y'all. You guys have some stamina. Props....

:claps:claps:claps:claps:claps:claps

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:05 AM

you dropped your angel act and started getting nasty to other posters... showing the real you...

doctor screw
11-06-2011, 08:06 AM
this thread is EPIC!!!!! Holy shit, I went out, ate dinner, had drinks and 8 hours!!!!! later this thread has not skipped a beat.

I actually tried to stop it,but they just keep going...lol

Bobby Domino
11-06-2011, 08:08 AM
I actually tried to stop it,but they just keep going...lol

Dude, the shit is EPIC!!!! Good lookin' out, bruh

SirCumsAlot
11-06-2011, 08:09 AM

and just think, we just got an extra hour in time for this. Set back yall clocks

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:10 AM
you dropped your angel act and started getting nasty to other posters... showing the real you...

1 Day Ago
OmarZ
Veteran Poster

Re: hey gorgeous

great photo darling, so you wanna see me?

really last message was weeks ago? according to my data you messaged me on the 5th.... Burn

I didn't reply back because of a rude comment you said about my country...
your butt hurt I rejected you, and i dont want to see you, now your angry at me.

so since were talking honesty, if i bothered you so much 2 days ago then why would you message me yesterday?

so maybe you need to come out and just admit you stalk me online, post false threads etc your a creep!

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:12 AM
1 Day Ago
OmarZ
Veteran Poster

great photo darling, so you wanna see me?

really last message was weeks ago? according to my data you messaged me on the 5th.... Burn

i said, i sent you 3 messages in the past few weeks... that, and the one after it to see why you didnt reply... i was being nice to you, see :)

what rude comment?

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:14 AM
4 Weeks Ago

EvonRose
Veteran Poster

Location: San Francisco/ Los Angeles/ New York/ Chicago/ Atlanta/ Miami
awww how sweet of you to say...

EvonRose
Veteran Poster

Re: Hi :)
yes 2 hours! I would love to come visit and you can tour me...

3 Weeks Ago

EvonRose
Veteran Poster

youre so sweet!!! but damn those girls are cats!

slingblade
11-06-2011, 08:14 AM

One thing about it you can damn bet I neva messaged your tired ass! I got too much game and get more butt thana ash try so I def ain't tryna gas no simple hoes heads up like you!!!

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:15 AM
i said, i sent you 3 messages in the past few weeks... that, and the one after it to see why you didnt reply... i was being nice to you, see :)

what rude comment?

Ug it doesn't make sense that i bothered you claim 2 days ago, then you write me yesterday, you forgot to mention that... you a big fat liar, and you lost all credibility already!

No it was not 3 messages i looked and it was more than 6 do you want me to post those too?

Look back from the first few weeks you insulted me and my friend and my country..

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:16 AM
One thing about it you can damn bet I neva messaged your tired ass! I got too much game and get more butt thana ash try so I def ain't tryna gas no simple hoes heads up like you!!!

Girl keep up, not talking about you its Omarz.

muh_muh
11-06-2011, 08:17 AM
sigh every year the same shit

evon learn to ignore idiots like these two otherwise youll learn to hate this forum quicker than youd like

slingblade
11-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Girl keep up, not talking about you its Omarz.

I don't know any girls packing a anaconda???

SirCumsAlot
11-06-2011, 08:19 AM
LOL!!!! All this because he got rejected????!

:dead::dead::dead::dead::geek:

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Ug it doesn't make sense that i bothered you claim 2 days ago, then you write me yesterday, you forgot to mention that... you a big fat liar, and you lost all credibility already!

No it was not 3 messages i looked and it was more than 6 do you want me to post those too?

Look back from the first few weeks you insulted me and my friend and my country..

we have more than a dozen, but the last time i sent you messages, before 2 days ago was 10-09-2011

how did i insult your country, your friend...

and im sorry if i have insulted you, but your nasty to slingblade, you are insulting him in fact...

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:23 AM
I don't know any girls packing a anaconda???

Stop with the anaconda shit you got an earth worm...

The black tranny down your street I hear you sucked her 12 inch cock real good.

Bobby Domino
11-06-2011, 08:23 AM
and just think, we just got an extra hour in time for this. Set back yall clocks

WORD!!!!!

I'm so totally committed to this site. This beats any pay cable channel or YouTube.

Rock on, members, rock on......

(I'm on Team Evon, I don't give a fuck. Go go get 'em, girl!!!!)

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:24 AM

and your calling me a liar?

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:24 AM
LOL!!!! All this because he got rejected????!

:dead::dead::dead::dead::geek:

Yes its exactly what it is!!! he talked bout wanting to meet me in europe, and being my tour guide once I stopped replying look what he does...

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:25 AM
we have more than a dozen, but the last time i sent you messages, before 2 days ago was 10-09-2011

and im sorry if i have insulted you, but your nasty to slingblade, you are insulting him in fact...

So what I wasnt insulting you, so put your nose where it belongs and go back to stalking me pervert.

FYI Slingblade insulted me first and a few other women here... you don't even know and your talking from your ass.

doctor screw
11-06-2011, 08:26 AM
So it's 30 min. pass midnight

SirCumsAlot
11-06-2011, 08:27 AM
WORD!!!!!

I'm so totally committed to this site. This beats any pay cable channel or YouTube.

Rock on, members, rock on......

Lol haha for real! Shit's entertaining during this time at night especially when nothing's on tv. If I was thinking I shoulda hit up a club, pack in an extra hour of time!!! FUCK! To late now :banghead

OmarZ
Yes its exactly what it is!!! he talked bout wanting to meet me in europe, and being my tour guide once I stopped replying look what he does...

hey, its me that stoped messaging you for 3 weeks... then i sent you 2 messages out of pure courtesy

and i was a gentleman to you all the time

Bobby Domino
So it's 30 min. pass midnight

where you at, mountain time???

I'm central.....

slingblade
11-06-2011, 08:28 AM

You heard wrong but you can come over and let me bust that tight little fillipino ass open with this angry black anaconda!

doctor screw
11-06-2011, 08:29 AM
where you at, mountain time???

I'm central.....

EST :geek:

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:29 AM
So what I wasnt insulting you, so put your nose where it belongs and go back to stalking me pervert.

FYI Slingblade insulted me first and a few other women here... you don't even know and your talking from your ass.

well, a real lady does not talk like you talk... this way of arguing is more a street lady type... the ones that go on jerry springer...

and i thought your a real sophisticated lady.... only to find out its all an act...

slingblade
11-06-2011, 08:30 AM

NO dumb batty bitch I said Angelina HO Lee wasn't shit and you got your fruit of looms all in a bunch and starting throwing hissy fits at me unless you're dumb enough to actually beleive you're her? :confused:

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:31 AM

2 Days Ago
OmarZ
Veteran Poster

hello angel, how are you

Again your credibility sucks, last message before yesterday was 2 days ago, and I didnt reply then...

so now you message me on here and insult me because you know that's the only way you will get my reply... LOSER.

Bobby Domino
11-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Lol haha for real! Shit's entertaining during this time at night especially when nothing's on tv. If I was thinking I shoulda hit up a club, pack in an extra hour of time!!! FUCK! To late now :banghead

As lame as it sounds, you can catch a club any night. THIS THREAD IS EPIC!!!!

Dr. Screw even pointed out we have an extra hour of this lovely spiral to the depths of humanity.

At least no one has threatened anybody any harm. The jabs & dissing is 5* (5 star)

I'm sorry, but I'm on Team Evon. I love my homies, but she's got my support

SirCumsAlot
11-06-2011, 08:33 AM
I hear you sucked her 12 inch cock real good.

mmmmm 12inch cock :) Bet I can suck that real good! Please introduce me to this tranny u speak of :jerkoff

(I know ur joking)

EvonRose
NO dumb batty bitch I said Angelina HO Lee wasn't shit and you got your fruit of looms all in a bunch and starting throwing hissy fits at me unless you're dumb enough to actually beleive you're her? :confused:

No you told me I had my head up her ass and insinuated i looked up to a whore and a home wrecker...That's when I called you out and you started acting drag queen on me with your insults, plus the previous thread about being gay.

Bobby Domino
EST :geek:

shit did we change back already??? My computer says 1:33am :yayo::yayo:

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:35 AM
well, a real lady does not talk like you talk... this way of arguing is more a street lady type... the ones that go on jerry springer...

and i thought your a real sophisticated lady.... only to find out its all an act...

And your a gentleman? Dude your really fucking delusional!!!

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:37 AM
2 Days Ago
OmarZ
Veteran Poster

hello angel, how are you

Again your credibility sucks, last message before yesterday was 2 days ago, and I didnt reply then...

so now you message me on here and insult me because you know that's the only way you will get my reply... LOSER.

i dont want your reply

and what did you prove ?

your logic is really so lousy, or are you doing it on purpose...

SirCumsAlot
11-06-2011, 08:37 AM
As lame as it sounds, you can catch a club any night. THIS THREAD IS EPIC!!!!

Dr. Screw even pointed out we have an extra hour of this lovely spiral to the depths of humanity.

At least no one has threatened anybody any harm. The jabs & dissing is 5* (5 star)

I'm sorry, but I'm on Team Evon. I love my homies, but she's got my support

This argument kinna reminds me of some poor high school kid getting rejected by the schools cutest girl to out to a school dance, no he's seeking vengeance!!!:twisted:

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:38 AM
And your a gentleman? Dude your really fucking delusional!!!

im not the one with an act

slingblade
11-06-2011, 08:39 AM
No you told me I had my head up her ass and insinuated i looked up to a whore and a home wrecker...That's when I called you out and you started acting drag queen on me with your insults, plus the previous thread about being gay.

Selective memory or you done lost too many brain cells being cracked out??? YOu're the one who started this shit man up or woman up but stop playing the victim even when you know I used to be nice to you in here so dude you need to knock this shit off!!

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:40 AM
i dont want your reply

and what did you prove ?

your logic is really so lousy, or are you doing it on purpose...

No you claim that you started hating me 2 days ago, and that you have sent me 3 messages in the last week,

My data says otherwise, 2 days Ago you were in love with me, and in the past 2 weeks you sent me almost 10 messages.... like really?
You are the biggest piece of shit I know... and your stalking me.

Bobby Domino
11-06-2011, 08:44 AM
This argument kinna reminds me of some poor high school kid getting rejected by the schools cutest girl to out to a school dance, no he's seeking vengeance!!!:twisted:

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:44 AM
No you claim that you started hating me 2 days ago, and that you have sent me 3 messages in the last week,

My data says otherwise, 2 days Ago you were in love with me, and in the past 2 weeks you sent me almost 10 messages.... like really?
You are the biggest piece of shit I know... and your stalking me.

you lie

show it...

i did send you 2 messages this week to see why are you so nasty

but the last message before that was on 10-09-2011... and thats almost a month ago honey...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:45 AM
My data says otherwise

your obviously clueless

and how did i insult your country and your sister? damn it?!

your really cracking bro...

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:45 AM

This is a quote when it all started...

then i told you your reading too much into gossip then you tell me im dumb and my head is far up her ass...

You started this shit so you WOMAN up!

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Selective memory or you done lost too many brain cells being cracked out??? YOu're the one who started this shit man up or woman up but stop playing the victim even when you know I used to be nice to you in here so dude you need to knock this shit off!!

this filipino dude just knows to overact... look at that video of him... thats not how a woman acts, thats a... dragqueen...

SirCumsAlot
11-06-2011, 08:46 AM
you lie

show it...

i did send you 2 messages this week to see why are you so nasty

but the last message before that was on 10-09-2011... and thats almost a month ago honey...

Dude, you're losing your man points. You know how sad this whole argument is making u look...

Bobby Domino
11-06-2011, 08:47 AM

dderek123
11-06-2011, 08:47 AM
your butt hurt I rejected you, and i dont want to see you, now your angry at me.

Boy does not reply because he was offended by something the girl said. He then criticizes her for being too sensitive.

Irony?

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Dude, you're losing your man points. You know how sad this whole argument is making u look...

hey, leave it between me and the other dude

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:52 AM
this filipino dude just knows to overact... look at that video of him... thats not how a woman acts, thats a... dragqueen...

Yet look what he wrote me....

OmarZ
Veteran Poster

you are a t girl, right? because you look 1000000% passable

SirCumsAlot
11-06-2011, 08:53 AM
hey, leave it between me and the other dude

man I'm just trynna help u out dog. Pple who reads this whole argument between u and her are gonna remember u for this for a long time I can bet. Shit is sad and funny at the same time. I dont care that you're arguing, its what you're arguing about!

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Yet look what he wrote me....

OmarZ
Veteran Poster

you are a t girl, right? because you look 1000000% passable

i lied

to get a discount

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 08:57 AM
why are you making this up?

i can play it too

4 Weeks Ago

EvonRose
Veteran Poster

I love to fuck white boys and cum in their tight white ass, come to mistress evon boy

i'm not making this up, I think the mods should kick you out for making up a message, mods can check my profile and you will know its real...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 08:59 AM
i'm not making this up, I think the mods should kick you out for making up a message, mods can check my profile and you will know its real...

?????????

im just saying i lied to get a discount with you

no, your not 100000% passable

but your very cute... too bad you have a cold personality

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 09:03 AM
anyway, night to all

evon, your a pretty girl. but you need to work on the personality.

sorry if i offended you, but you were being a dick to sling.

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 09:04 AM
?????????

im just saying i lied to get a discount with you

no, your not 100000% passable

but your very cute... too bad you have a cold personality

So your a certified liar cause look what he writes me here...

OmarZ
Veteran Poster

Originally Posted by EvonRose

lol, this tania person is no girl, look at his pics, its just some old submissive guy in wig...

you my dear are a perfect girl

slingblade
11-06-2011, 09:05 AM
This is a quote when it all started...

then i told you your reading too much into gossip then you tell me im dumb and my head is far up her ass...

You started this shit so you WOMAN up!

Evon people have to realize by that you're a certified Bird Brain hoe by now. Getting all caught up into Angelina HO Lee and beleiving everything about her because someone told you some bullshit about you looking like her. I said she had bird legs and then your dumb ass started comming at me sideways, so dear it was your silly ass who came at me crossed. If I was talking about you then I would man up but you ain't no Angelina HO Lee and never will be learn to distingush between reality and fantasy!

SirCumsAlot
11-06-2011, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by OmarZ
why are you making this up?

i can play it too

4 Weeks Ago

EvonRose
Veteran Poster

Re: Hi
I love to fuck white boys and cum in their tight white ass, come to mistress evon boy

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 09:06 AM
anyway, night to all

evon, your a pretty girl. but you need to work on the personality.

sorry if i offended you, but you were being a dick to sling.

I hope you know by telling people you tried to pay me means that your a sissy slave boy, that likes to get peed on and slapped like a bitch boy...

Guys this is his true colors I am a dominatrix and he like to be puppy trained and use as a human toilet...True story.

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 09:06 AM
So your a certified liar cause look what he writes me here...

OmarZ
Veteran Poster

Originally Posted by EvonRose

lol, this tania person is no girl, look at his pics, its just some old submissive guy in wig...

you my dear are a perfect girl

your taking everything so seriously

i was just trying to make you feel good

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 09:09 AM
I hope you know by telling people you tried to pay me means that your a sissy slave boy, that likes to get peed on and slapped like a bitch boy...

Guys this is his true colors I am a dominatrix and he like to be puppy trained and use as a human toilet...True story.

i was just being ironic, but again everything has to be spelled out to you

however, nice to know what you do to clients... i guess you get a kick out of it... your a very perverted Filipino boy, you know...

slingblade

LMBAO so Evon you like fucking white boys and nutting in their ass? No wonder you're scared of comming across a bro like me who you know is going to put you down doggy style and tear that tight ass up!! :):)

EvonRose
your taking everything so seriously

i was just trying to make you feel good

And how do you feel being rejected? Hurt? Angry? Sad? Sour? Sore? Humiliated?

ALL of the above from the way you just attacked me... wow your so weird.

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 09:11 AM
i was just being ironic, but again everything has to be spelled out to you

however, nice to know what you do to clients... i guess you get a kick out of it... your a very perverted Filipino boy, you know...

Oh thank you and your a pedophile who always refers me to a little fillipino boy...

OmarZ
LMBAO so Evon you like fucking white boys and nutting in their ass? No wonder you're scared of comming across a bro like me who you know is going to put you down doggy style and tear that tight ass up!! :):)

evon is probably scared of getting a big cock like mine in her ass

shes scared of real men, so she fucks those bottom bitches...

and shes like their queen bee, they worship her even here

but they are just bottom bitches, not men...

EvonRose

Shut up ill bite your dick off.

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Oh thank you and your a pedophile who always refers me to a little fillipino boy...

well, a filipino gay boy

slingblade

SMDH so all that imma lady shit was just an act :confused:

EvonRose

Your the one who wanted to pay for my service and even kissed my ass trying to get a discount. lol.. Your the bottom sissy here...

OmarZ

you would like to fuck him, wouldn't you

but he can overpower you and fuck you instead

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 09:13 AM

i told you bro...

Evon is one horny sikkkkk dude...

the lady stuff is just an act...

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 09:14 AM

Well since you a Girl you wanna teach me a few things about being a lady?

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 09:15 AM
i told you bro...

Bitch please don't ever use the word bro, first of you got no game, and second your a loser stalker... You sound stupid!

slingblade
11-06-2011, 09:15 AM

Awe mane this shit is just halarious. Now all the skeletons are cumming out da closet. No wonder these girls go after all these gay dudes. I know she's afraid of real men she's only intrested in making a quick buck off of cock bandits who want to be sodomized.

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 09:16 AM

well, you obviously need a few lessions, even from a dude...

a lady, your not... your all street...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Bitch please don't ever use the word bro, first of you got no game, and second your a loser stalker... You sound stupid!

lol, i got game bro

im not one of your sissy bottom slaves...

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Awe mane this shit is just halarious. Now all the skeletons are cumming out da closet. No wonder these girls go after all these gay dudes. I know she's afraid of real men she's only intrested in making a quick buck off of cock bandits who want to be sodomized.

you need to make her into a woman... by force if needed...

ram that filipino boy ass, hurt it... make it a big swollen sisters ass

slingblade
11-06-2011, 09:19 AM

Bitch I wouldn't want you to dislocate your jaws trying to do that to this anaconda, but I would slap you cross your face with it then put you down on all fours and drill that tight little aisan ass out like i'm drilling for oil!! :fuckin:

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 09:20 AM
Bitch I wouldn't want you to dislocate your jaws trying to do that to this anaconda, but I would slap you cross your face with it then put you down on all fours and drill that tight little aisan ass out like i'm drilling for oil!! :fuckin:

you gonna make her into a honest woman bro!

slingblade
11-06-2011, 09:22 AM

Yeah imma girl come see me and see if you leave walking pigeon toed and feeling well fucked!!

EvonRose
11-06-2011, 09:22 AM

Lol.. you seem a bit frustrated maybe your wanting it so bad you just cant help it, cmon just go out already and be the faggot you are bend over and take cock, we all know your a cock hungry, dl thug. You seem to talk alot about it maybe keep talking more and you will convince yourself your a real power bottom...

slingblade
11-06-2011, 09:23 AM
i told you bro...

I see bro and what's even more shocking is how she views white men I wonder if they're going to still kiss his ass?

OmarZ
11-06-2011, 09:25 AM
I see bro and what's even more shocking is how she views white men I wonder if they're going to still kiss his ass?

they will, as long as he puts his dick in them... lol

evon cant handle a real men ram him into womanhood, so he fucks little sissies....

slingblade
11-06-2011, 09:26 AM
you would like to fuck him, wouldn't you

but he can overpower you and fuck you instead

Maybe she wants someone to over power her and take that tight Fillipino booty?