PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get Married!

theone1982
11-04-2011, 03:15 AM
Anyone just start going out with someone and they already start talking about marriage? I just got out of a relationship with a girl who I dated for two weeks, two days before we broke up she told me we needed to get married in April and we had to send out invitations right now, so everyone could receive them and have time to plan to attend! That's when I had to leave! Anyone actually get married this quickly and have it work out? I'm not against marriage per se, but I don't like the idea of being put on a schedule.

ed_jaxon
11-04-2011, 03:18 AM
Run muthafucka RUN!!!!!!

tsadriana
11-04-2011, 03:18 AM
I wont marrie with someone after 2 weeks of relantionship thats insane.

BraveHeartz
11-04-2011, 03:19 AM
You were dating Kim Kardashian?

theone1982
11-04-2011, 03:20 AM
You were dating Kim Kardashian?

Two weeks, not two days! lol

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 03:20 AM
Too soon, I wait 1 year before any talk of marriage and if there's no proposal after 2 years then I don't think it will work...

theone1982
11-04-2011, 03:22 AM
Too soon, I wait 1 year before any talk of marriage and if there's no proposal after 2 years then I don't think it will work...

Interesting. Thanks for the info, that sounds about right to me too.

Erika1487
11-04-2011, 03:23 AM
Anyone just start going out with someone and they already start talking about marriage? I just got out of a relationship with a girl who I dated for two weeks, two days before we broke up she told me we needed to get married in April and we had to send out invitations right now, so everyone could receive them and have time to plan to attend! That's when I had to leave! Anyone actually get married this quickly and have it work out? I'm not against marriage per se, but I don't like the idea of being put on a schedule.

For what it's worth, I say good move. She may have been the type to start naming your first seven children together walking down the isle!!

theone1982
11-04-2011, 03:27 AM
For what it's worth, I say good move. She may have been the type to start naming your first seven children together walking down the isle!!

I think you're right Erika!

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 03:35 AM
*wakes up in a cold sweat*

What just happened??!?!?!

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 04:00 AM
I wont marrie with someone after 2 weeks of relantionship thats insane.

How about 4 weeks, Adriana? :dancing::praying:

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 04:02 AM
Interesting. Thanks for the info, that sounds about right to me too.

Don't want to puncture your ego, my friend, but what if she was doing it for a bet? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

tsadriana
11-04-2011, 04:03 AM
Marry me today and divorce tomorow.imao

nevada64
11-04-2011, 04:10 AM
People are nuts. I've never understood the desire to be married. Seems like eliminating all variety from ones life. To each their own however...

theone1982
11-04-2011, 04:16 AM
Don't want to puncture your ego, my friend, but what if she was doing it for a bet? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Then she lost! lol Scared the crap out of me really. I thought "is this going to go all Fatal Attraction on me when I break up with her? Will she stalk me and try to cut my throat?!" lol

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 04:18 AM
Then she lost! lol Scared the crap out of me really. I thought "is this going to go all Fatal Attraction on me when I break up with her? Will she stalk me and try to cut my throat?!" lol

Maybe put some security lights round your pet rabbit's cage then...... :dancing:

theone1982
11-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Maybe put some security lights round your pet rabbit's cage then...... :dancing:

This is true!

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 04:23 AM
This is true!

And fer gawd's sake double check the shower every morning!

theone1982
11-04-2011, 04:24 AM
And fer gawd's sake double check the shower every morning!

And check the family jewels every morning to see if they're still there!

Yeah
11-04-2011, 04:59 AM
I was friends with a girl that I fell in love with who was a stripper and a hard partying girl. She was fun to hang out with until I fell for her because after that it sucked watching her go home and fuck all kind of guys. She liked being around me cause I was a good guy. I know I should have dropped her early on, but I was in love and being stupid. Well after some getting in trouble from the partying and dating some really bad guys that used and abused her, she had this crazy light pop on in her head that since things were kinda normal between us and I treated her well and supposedly she treated me descent we should get engaged. I was floored and almost lost for words. She said though, that we should do it the right way and not have sex until we were married. I thought she wanted to turn over a new leaf. Well after a week and her and I talking about it, even the night we were out shooting pool, believe me I had to be out of my mind in considering marrying her. So as we played pool, she proceed to get drunk and apparently called a guy while I wasn't near her and then publicly insult me and told me we shouldn't hang out any more and left and met up with the guy she called and took him home and fucked him. I know, what a fucked up situation. I was upset, hurt, and pissed. I had it and figured I would never hear from her again, but 2 months later she tried to apologized and wanted to hang out again. I just walked away. I never thought shit like this would happen to me, but I let it.

omni69
11-04-2011, 05:13 AM
thats crazy,... u need alot more time to get to know someone, and hey even try living with them too for a while to see their habits as well as they see yours, thats how u really get to know someone. lol but I agree with the other poster 1 year, 2 years top to move to the next level

maaarc
11-04-2011, 05:20 AM
1982 you better have a not so great friend or relative you don't like so much start your ride in the mornings :(

theone1982
11-04-2011, 05:47 AM
1982 you better have a not so great friend or relative you don't like so much start your ride in the mornings :(

I might start walking everywhere! lol

fred41
11-04-2011, 06:10 AM
...well, apparently you're drawn to crazy women....

...I totally understand...:)

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 06:21 AM
...well, apparently you're drawn to crazy women....

...I totally understand...:)

Well Fred, he does live in Oregon..... :whistle:

Dino Velvet
11-04-2011, 06:25 AM
I don't even let a woman know where I live if I've only dated her 2 weeks.

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 06:27 AM
I haven't met someone that insane where they wanted to get married right away, but I did have some fall quickly, too deeply in love. One to the point where one even tried to say her already pregnant ass, baby in her belly, that I was unaware of when I first met her, was mines :hide-1:

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 06:30 AM
Well Fred, he does live in Oregon..... :whistle:

Hey One, is this her?

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 06:49 AM
I was friends with a girl that I fell in love with who was a stripper and a hard partying girl. She was fun to hang out with until I fell for her because after that it sucked watching her go home and fuck all kind of guys..... Well after a week and her and I talking about it, even the night we were out shooting pool, believe me I had to be out of my mind in considering marrying her. So as we played pool, she proceed to get drunk and apparently called a guy while I wasn't near her and then publicly insult me and told me we shouldn't hang out any more and left and met up with the guy she called and took him home and fucked him.

All I needed to hear was "stripper" and "party girl" the rest is standard. Although yours was a bit more fucked up.
I had a "Pac Man Jones" stretch for a few years and it was all trouble.
What I learned:
1) Never let strippers know where you live, work, or hang out.
2) Meet them at their work, go to their place and leave their cell number in your phone for at least a year so you know when they call.

and strippers with kids. That's a whole other mess...

CORVETTEDUDE
11-04-2011, 03:02 PM
This thread is FUCKED!!!!:yayo:

Stavros
11-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Marriage is a great institution...if you want to live in an institution...

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Marriage is a great institution...if you want to live in an institution...

I usually agree with most of your posts, but this statement is damn near PERFECT!!!! :claps:claps

MrF
11-05-2011, 12:51 AM
I guess it's possible for lightning to strike and you both feel like "this is the one !" and it works out and you "live happily ever after". But that would be rare, indeed. It's better to date 6 months to a year, get to know each other, and then pop the question if it seems like the question is anticipated. Getting to know each other is the key, because marriage involves frienship, compatibility, and a willingness to compromise; and those are things you can't easily know right away. Unless lightning strikes.

russtafa
11-05-2011, 01:45 AM

it's not for visa or green card?

yodajazz
11-05-2011, 09:27 AM
I once met a woman, and we had a great physical relationship, but she was talking about marriage early on. I told her that we needed to have a relationship that went through the four seasons, before we considered marriage. My logic was that we each might behave differently, according to our needs for each season. Our relationship did not last. I still think that's a good guideline to keep things from monving too fast.

scroller
11-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Run muthafucka RUN!!!!!!

That's got a nice ring to it. Pretty sure that's the chorus to a song I heard once...

Yeah
11-06-2011, 12:51 AM
All I needed to hear was "stripper" and "party girl" the rest is standard. Although yours was a bit more fucked up.
I had a "Pac Man Jones" stretch for a few years and it was all trouble.
What I learned:
1) Never let strippers know where you live, work, or hang out.
2) Meet them at their work, go to their place and leave their cell number in your phone for at least a year so you know when they call.

and strippers with kids. That's a whole other mess...

She had a daughter. I did know her about 2 years before she suggested we get engaged. But I fell for her after a year. Could you believe after all that two months later she called and wanted to hang out as friends. That's fucked up.