PDA

View Full Version : new to this forum

I'mAnAries
11-03-2011, 07:49 PM
hey gang... just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. hope this is as fun as I've been led to believe!

can kitty hold my hand?

btw: whats a ts?

kukm4
11-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Welcome :)

Oh God!, Run while you can!!!

I'mAnAries
11-03-2011, 08:29 PM

Oh God!, Run while you can!!!

errrr, thanks, i guess! LOL... so whats correct avatar form on HA? actual pic or something other than? I'm sure with time I'll offend someone, just want to delay the inevitable!

tsadriana
11-03-2011, 08:38 PM
welcome to the board.

ValerieNelson
11-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Welcome :party: :wiggle:

LAKidd
11-03-2011, 08:42 PM
shalom aleichem welcome brother
TS means Tough Shit
or on this board
TransSexual

EvonRose
11-03-2011, 08:44 PM
hey gang... just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. hope this is as fun as I've been led to believe!

can kitty hold my hand?

I will hold your hand bunny, lol... a ts is a transsexual... lol...

EvonRose
11-03-2011, 09:00 PM
errrr, thanks, i guess! LOL... so whats correct avatar form on HA? actual pic or something other than? I'm sure with time I'll offend someone, just want to delay the inevitable!

use any pic you like, but i know your probably discreet so don't use your actual pic.

BellaBellucci
11-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Yo, Homes.

Cameo - Word Up - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA&ob=av3n)

~BB~

I'mAnAries
11-03-2011, 11:30 PM
welcome to the board.

Thank you very much adriana!!

Welcome :party: :wiggle:

thanks Valerie!

shalom aleichem welcome brother
TS means Tough Shit
or on this board
TransSexual

peace to you as well!

LOL... I bet it has may meanings on this board as well!!

Yo, Homes.

hey, thanks!!

~BB~

I'mAnAries
11-03-2011, 11:36 PM
I will hold your hand bunny, lol... a ts is a transsexual... lol...

use any pic you like, but i know your probably discreet so don't use your actual pic.

you, my lil' kitty are a true life saver!! MUUUUUAHz. damn I miss you!:cry

I cant figure out what to use for my avatar... HELP!!!

Bobby Domino
11-03-2011, 11:47 PM
Welcome to Terraloca, I'mAnAries!!!:smoking

Kukm4, I just watched that movies a couple days ago. Surprisingly good, no?

LAKidd
11-03-2011, 11:56 PM
puss in boots pic

loren
11-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Welcome to the board.:kiss:

Umm, I;m gonna go out on a limb; you're kinda new to all of this.

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 12:26 AM
you, my lil' kitty are a true life saver!! MUUUUUAHz. damn I miss you!:cry

I cant figure out what to use for my avatar... HELP!!!

whats wrong with that avatar?

doctor screw
11-04-2011, 12:29 AM
This is obviously the new chick that certain person was talking about,she's just in recon mode.

PEPE3Z
11-04-2011, 01:46 AM
Deduzco que además de aries, eres español

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 01:56 AM
This is obviously the new chick that certain person was talking about,she's just in recon mode.

your wrong actually, I personally know this poster, He is a guy from Miami.

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 04:38 AM
Welcome to Terraloca, I'mAnAries!!!:smoking

"TierraLoca"... (fixed the spelling)... and I'm starting to see what you mean... already being singled out as someone I'm not. sweet!

btw: thank you Bobby for the greeting!

puss in boots pic

I like it... the movie was great... kitty soft paws is a awesome!

Welcome to the board.:kiss:

Umm, I;m gonna go out on a limb; you're kinda new to all of this.

thanks Loran... what would ever give you that impression? LOL... maybe a little green!

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 04:48 AM

ohhh, you must be the forum detective... how about you greet me as a welcomed member or sit your bitch ass in a corner and ease your yuck hole.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9m5iFkq6lyE/TXIn01cEDdI/AAAAAAAAK6w/1IEbBai5HFs/s1600/colombo.jpg

nevada64
11-04-2011, 04:50 AM
Welcome here. Have fun, be polite and respectful. Cheers.

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 04:50 AM
Deduzco que además de aries, eres español

verga tío... estas echo un científico! jajaja

si papa, PURO de la patria! vos de donde sos?

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 04:54 AM
Welcome here. Have fun, be polite and respectful. Cheers.

Oops, too late... but thanks for the heads up Nevada! I promise to try harder! its all the GH I'm on... makes me loopy! :)

nevada64
11-04-2011, 04:55 AM
What is GH?

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 05:02 AM
What is GH?

HGH... but I was being playful... sarcastic!

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 05:04 AM
HGH... but I was being playful... sarcastic!

GH like steroids right? growth hormone?

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 05:21 AM
GH like steroids right? growth hormone?

yes LOVE... but totally NOT serious! clean boy here... no venom needed!! or do you disagree??

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 05:24 AM
yes LOVE... but totally NOT serious! clean boy here... no venom needed!! or do you disagree??

NO i like your body the way it it!!! actually love it! don't let the baby makers shrink...

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Welcome to the forum, Mr Aries. It's completely mad, by the way

You'll fit in perfectly. :)

maaarc
11-04-2011, 05:29 AM
Hi Aries
welcome to the board :)

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 05:30 AM

Robert: thanks for the kind and wise words!

Hi Aries
welcome to the board :)

Thank you Maaarc

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 05:31 AM

robert is actually really sweet he is my ass kisser extraordinaire...

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 05:32 AM
NO i like your body the way it it!!! actually love it! don't let the baby makers shrink...

naughty lil kitty!! wait till next you see me!! all for YOU!!

nice... its great to collect "ass kissers"!!

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 05:34 AM
naughty lil kitty!! wait till next you see me!! all for YOU!!

nice... its great to collect "ass kissers"!!

Soo excited BTW I have a new boyfriend.. lol....

nevada64
11-04-2011, 05:35 AM
Soo excited BTW I have a new boyfriend.. lol....

He is a lucky guy...

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 05:39 AM
He is a lucky guy...

:iagree::jerkoff:jerkoff:iagree:

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 05:40 AM

I'd like to kiss a bit more than your ass, sweety.....:dancing:

Debra
11-04-2011, 06:33 AM

can kitty hold my hand?

Welcome to the forums. Have fun, but keep a shotgun handy. LOL.

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 07:41 AM
Welcome to the forums. Have fun, but keep a shotgun handy. LOL.

Debra, thanks for the love!! Believe me, I have 3 shottys throughout my house (Miami can be quiet scary, plus I'm scared of zombies)

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 07:45 AM
Debra, thanks for the love!! Believe me, I have 3 shottys throughout my house (Miami can be quiet scary, plus I'm scared of zombies)

There's more than just a few of those around here....

Debra
11-04-2011, 07:47 AM

Sounds like you are ready. I used to have family in Hialeah. They moved to Ft Meyers because it got so bad in Miami.

Are you really an Aries? So am I. April 1. Yes I am an April Fools baby, and I hate it. LOL.

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 07:57 AM

Miami just as bad as ny when it comes to crime. I never leave the house without more than three knives on me

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Miami just as bad as ny when it comes to crime. I never leave the house without more than three knives on me

Dude, New Orleans is no joke either when it comes to violence. I'll tell you right now I feel safer in NYC than here. These fucking people shoot their own family members on a daily basis. And it seems EVERYONE has been to jail, even the rich folk - usually for DUIs and public intoxication.

I've been her 2 1/2 years and 3 people I knew personally have met with a violent death. 2 were killed by their own family members.

The most shocking headline was "3 month old found cooked in an oven." That totally freaked me out, man.

Thinking about moving to Miami very soon (I need the beach)

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 08:05 AM

Remember what I said babe, I do not want to see the guns...

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 08:10 AM
Dude, New Orleans is no joke either when it comes to violence. I'll tell you right now I feel safer in NYC than here. These fucking people shoot their own family members on a daily basis. And it seems EVERYONE has been to jail, even the rich folk - usually for DUIs and public intoxication.

I've been her 2 1/2 years and 3 people I knew personally have met with a violent death. 2 were killed by their own family members.

The most shocking headline was "3 month old found cooked in an oven." That totally freaked me out, man.

I'm from Frisco the scariest thing i have seen there is a homeless, pothead hippie.

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 08:11 AM

Man I dont doubt it. Places like New Orleans, people basically have nothing to live for. If you stuck in a place with no hope or opportunity, shit gon get crazy. People gonna get mad, people will resort to drugs to make a living and/or deal with the stress, and violence will most definitely rise. At least down in Miami and up here in NY pple have certain motives for there crime to a certain degree. Pple down in NO sounds a bit too crazy, like, Hills Have Eyes part 3 should take place there or something if they were to make another movie

Dino Velvet
11-04-2011, 08:12 AM
If HungAngels were an encyclopedia it would be called the Funhole Shitannica. You will learn all things and gain wisdom here. Welcome to the forum, I'mAnAries. Did you just hear the door lock behind you? :twisted:

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Sounds like you are ready. I used to have family in Hialeah. They moved to Ft Meyers because it got so bad in Miami.

Are you really an Aries? So am I. April 1. Yes I am an April Fools baby, and I hate it. LOL.

Yup... Aries is my sign. I travel a good amount, but I always loves going home to Miami... Especially this time year!!

Huge difference between ft meyers and hialeah... What a change!

Knives... Those will get you into more trouble than theyre worth... Try a nighthawk T3, blue in 45acp.

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 08:15 AM
I'm from Frisco the scariest thing i have seen there is a homeless, pothead hippie.

LOL you want to see scary homeless people, go up to to Vancouver Canada and take a walk down Main st downtown and tell me that shit dont look like a resident evil zombie break out. That section is LOADED with homeless people. I'm not that sentimental kid but that shit is almost sad sometimes, its like damn, hope I got my herbs with me incase one of these zombies bite me

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 08:20 AM
Man I dont doubt it. Places like New Orleans, people basically have nothing to live for. If you stuck in a place with no hope or opportunity, shit gon get crazy. People gonna get mad, people will resort to drugs to make a living and/or deal with the stress, and violence will most definitely rise. At least down in Miami and up here in NY pple have certain motives for there crime to a certain degree. Pple down in NO sounds a bit too crazy, like, Hills Have Eyes part 3 should take place there or something if they were to make another movie

You're right. People are broke as fuck, have nothing to do, DON"T want to do anything, it's hot as shit and everyone owns a gun.

Also heroin is HUGE down here. I don't do it but been around it enough to clock the users. Just last week I went to a New Orleans seafood version of Applebee's and noticed 3 employees nodding out. And down here it's tattoos (necks & forearms), dread locks and gold fronts everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE, from the waiters, supermarket tellers to people working in the court house.

All a bunch of Mr. & Mrs. Lil' Waynes, lol

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 08:20 AM
Knives... Those will get you into more trouble than theyre worth... Try a nighthawk T3, blue in 45acp.

Yeah I should, but I'm not a gun carrier. I honestly think I'd get into more trouble with a gun than I would knives. I know how to hide and use a knives but once I permanently move into a new state, especially if its Florida or Cali, I will own me a gun.

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Remember what I said babe, I do not want to see the guns...

And remember what I told you... Can't be scared, I'll teach you... Then I'll hide them... But you have to learn, it's important baby!

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 08:24 AM
You're right. People are broke, have nothing to do, do want to do anything, it's hot as shit and everyone owns a gun.
Also heroin is HUGE down here. I don't do it but been around it enough to clock the users. Just last week I went to a New Orleans seafood version of Applebee's and noticed 3 employees nodding out. And down here it's tattoos (necks & forearms), dread locks and gold fronts everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE, from the waiters, bank tellers to people working in the court house.
All a bunch of Lil' Waynes, lol

HAHA! That exactly what I was thinking too while reading your post. People aint nothing but copy cats nowadays, which is cool I guess. People idolize their role models and shit, but people need to wake up down there. Wayne stay repping NO in his songs, but that dude sure aint living there no more! Dude living in Miami. Im quite sure that dude bought a first class ticket out of NO when he got his first paycheck in the rap game

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 08:26 AM
And remember what I told you... Can't be scared, I'll teach you... Then I'll hide them... But you have to learn, it's important baby!

eeeek, alright but why there's no security alarm in your house?

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 08:26 AM

Yeah I should, but I'm not a gun carrier. I honestly think I'd get into more trouble with a gun than I would knives. I know how to hide and use a knives but once I permanently move into a new state, especially if its Florida or Cali, I will own me a gun.

Can't stand carrying a gun. I'm always thinking about it. Outside of this country, it's a different thing, guns are common place. I was telling someone the other day, that I use my truck as a weapon before I use my gun. You really have to be ready to shoot if you whip that thing out.

And yes, Aries, learning to shoot and understanding its power, is the best gun safety. Don't worry, Evon, you might like it.

SIDE NOTE: Take a girl to a shooting range for a date; the sex is amazing later that night. Whoa!!!! (that one I give you for free, lol!!!!)

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 08:28 AM

You'll be surprised how calm you become once you commence concealed carry... Simply knowing you can defend youfself against most imminent situations if comforting enough. You let everything wash right over you, even road rage! LoL

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 08:29 AM
SIDE NOTE: Take a girl to a shooting range for a date; the sex is amazing later that night. Whoa!!!! (that one I give you for free, lol!!!!)[/QUOTE]

Hear that babe?

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 08:32 AM
You'll be surprised how calm you become once you commence concealed carry... Simply knowing you can defend youfself against most imminent situations if comforting enough. You let everything wash right over you, even road rage! LoL

This is scary reading if you come from a country in which carrying concealed weapons is against the law and results in jail and where getting a gun licence is made deliberately difficult and any use is rigidly controlled.

I know which of the two countries I'm happier living in.

russtafa
11-04-2011, 08:36 AM
my bother told me about New Orleans and said it was full on

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Dude living in Miami. Im quite sure that dude bought a first class ticket out of NO when he got his first paycheck in the rap game

I see him and his crew at very Heat home game... And at Liv (whenever I go)

eeeek, alright but why there's no security alarm in your house?

House is wired, FHP patrols the neighborhood AND 4 big dogs! But you can never be too safe!

SIDE NOTE: Take a girl to a shooting range for a date; the sex is amazing later that night. Whoa!!!! (that one I give you for free, lol!!!!)
Hear that babe?[/quote]

I'm taking notes! :dancing:

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 08:40 AM
I see him and his crew at very Heat home game... And at Liv (whenever I go)

House is wired, FHP patrols the neighborhood AND 4 big dogs! But you can never be too safe!

Hear that babe?

I'm taking notes! :dancing:[/QUOTE]

I will karate chop any mofo, or I will call you to whoop some ass... lol... muah!

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 08:47 AM
HAHA! That exactly what I was thinking too while reading your post. People aint nothing but copy cats nowadays, which is cool I guess. People idolize their role models and shit, but people need to wake up down there. Wayne stay repping NO in his songs, but that dude sure aint living there no more! Dude living in Miami. Im quite sure that dude bought a first class ticket out of NO when he got his first paycheck in the rap game

You got that right!!! Coming from NYC, I understand you have to represent your hood/city, so I'm cool with the style. Sometimes I laugh though when I see them driving in fucked up rides, looking gangster. But that's how they roll. No biggie.
Now the white folks on the other hand!!!!! WOW!!!! The style is between Eminem and Jersey Shore, which has got me all fucked up, lol!!! If you're not some debutant, khaki wearing bitch.

NOLA is nice to visit, but horrible place to live. Shit gets tired real quick

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 08:47 AM

Im already cocky enough when it comes to me handling myself in a tough situation. I'm fortunate I haven't got my ass wupped yet lol! I took and studied martial arts for like half my life so I know a few things, but I did get into this one road rage when I was down in Orlando with this big mexican dude who looked like he belongs in the middle of compton but took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in Florida. I was piss but man this dude looked like he had a heater on his lap he coulda pulled out at anytime and started blasting, but I think he thought the same with me so we both ended up living with no extra holes put into us. Key is to hide or show no fear, thugs can smell fear like a k9 dog smelling crack on whitney houston

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 08:49 AM
my bother told me about New Orleans and said it was full on

full on, how? crime? or fiesta?

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 08:52 AM
Im already cocky enough when it comes to me handling myself in a tough situation. I'm fortunate I haven't got my ass wupped yet lol! I took and studied martial arts for like half my life so I know a few things, but I did get into this one road rage when I was down in Orlando with this big mexican dude who looked like he belongs in the middle of compton but took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in Florida. I was piss but man this dude looked like he had a heater on his lap he coulda pulled out at anytime and started blasting, but I think he thought the same with me so we both ended up living with no extra holes put into us. Key is to hide or show no fear, thugs can smell fear like a k9 dog smelling crack on whitney houston

That's how the East Coast used to be 15-20 years ago. Someone would piss you off, but nothing would happen because each side thought that the other would go get the gats. Funny how that works....

Prospero
11-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Welcome to to the house of fun Aries - though I have my doubts about you. Ya come on in here all demure ("what's a ts?"for goodness sake - and Evon says she knows you?) but then all this gun stuff. Anyway - have fun

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 08:55 AM

The conceal permit in FL freaks the shit out of me. You have no idea who's carrying and if they're crazy enough to use it.

SCAL - that MMA shit sure comes in handy, I'm sure. I'd like to get back into some Mauy Thai. I've been saying it for 10 years now

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Welcome to to the house of fun Aries - though I have my doubts about you. Ya come on in here all demure ("what's a ts?"for goodness sake - and Evon says she knows you?) but then all this gun stuff. Anyway - have fun

Prospero, don't know how we got into that convo, but I guess it just us "American" guys bonding. :shrug :shrug :shrug

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 09:07 AM

The "whats a ts was probably a joke", my baby cousin knows what a ts is.
But I do know him, i'm dating him and talked about this site and I guess he joined. no doubts... :wink:

BigDF
11-04-2011, 10:20 AM
ohhh, you must be the forum detective... how about you greet me as a welcomed member or sit your bitch ass in a corner and ease your yuck hole.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9m5iFkq6lyE/TXIn01cEDdI/AAAAAAAAK6w/1IEbBai5HFs/s1600/colombo.jpgOh, yeah, you certainly will fit in here, Aries. Welcome to the asylum.:dancing:

Prospero
11-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Ahhhhh... Evon's boyfriend.... you two!

dderek123
11-04-2011, 12:23 PM

can kitty hold my hand?

Welcome. Don't feed the trolls.

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 07:33 PM
The conceal permit in FL freaks the shit out of me. You have no idea who's carrying and if they're crazy enough to use it.

SCAL - that MMA shit sure comes in handy, I'm sure. I'd like to get back into some Mauy Thai. I've been saying it for 10 years now

Man Mauy Thai is the shit. I haven't taken up that style yet because I haven't been able to find a local school, but I love their style. You can do some serious damage. But if u an older dude, do like akido or something less extreme on the limbs (assuming if u do the real muay thai training and not no americanize shit) . I love chinese styles but akido is like the only non-chinese, other than muay thai, style I would take up if I had the time. They all about making your opponent look stupid using barley any energy of yours at all. Think Steven Seagal when he's wupping ass

I'mAnAries
11-04-2011, 08:51 PM

I didnt think my "gun" comment would have this reaction... but I like guns... kinda is a "guy" thing. but have doubts... im a ready minded individual!

you have a point, thats why we're petitioning congress for "open carry" in FL... that way you'll spot the crazies a mile off!!

The "whats a ts was probably a joke", my baby cousin knows what a ts is.
But I do know him, i'm dating him and talked about this site and I guess he joined. no doubts... :wink:

I wonder how many hearts you smashed with those 3 words!!

Its true... i was a little curious about the site. kinda dig it!

Oh, yeah, you certainly will fit in here, Aries. Welcome to the asylum.:dancing:

Thanks for the greeting BigDF... that comment was not my proudest moment!

Welcome. Don't feed the trolls.

Thanks dderek123... why couldnt you of spoken up earlier??

Bobby Domino
11-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Man Mauy Thai is the shit. I haven't taken up that style yet because I haven't been able to find a local school, but I love their style. You can do some serious damage. But if u an older dude, do like akido or something less extreme on the limbs (assuming if u do the real muay thai training and not no americanize shit) . I love chinese styles but akido is like the only non-chinese, other than muay thai, style I would take up if I had the time. They all about making your opponent look stupid using barley any energy of yours at all. Think Steven Seagal when he's wupping ass

I would probably do it more for the calisthenics and the flexibility. I'm only 36 but I'm fond of my joints, lol. I have a wrestler's background, but no way am I doing jiujitsu.
Akido is pretty cool, and so is Kempo/Kenpo along with Kendo (w/ the bamboo swords) - Seagal did all three, no?

The Zen-ness of Chinese styles is what I intrigues me...

onmyknees
11-05-2011, 12:24 AM
This is scary reading if you come from a country in which carrying concealed weapons is against the law and results in jail and where getting a gun licence is made deliberately difficult and any use is rigidly controlled.

Don't be afraid Robert.... really. We're happy you live there as well. We also have a Bill of Rights, and we like it that way. We're quite content with the amount of amateur guitar players we have here...sitting on the pavement outside every urban train or subway station . We really don't need any more. :dancing:

SirCumsAlot
11-05-2011, 01:28 AM
I would probably do it more for the calisthenics and the flexibility. I'm only 36 but I'm fond of my joints, lol. I have a wrestler's background, but no way am I doing jiujitsu.
Akido is pretty cool, and so is Kempo/Kenpo along with Kendo (w/ the bamboo swords) - Seagal did all three, no?

The Zen-ness of Chinese styles is what I intrigues me...

Yeah thats what got me into chinese martial arts to. Basically their way of living and thinking is so different compared to the westernized christian bullshit. The whole universal energy life force stuff, pretty interesting stuff

Debra
11-05-2011, 02:06 AM

But this is America. We don't have any gun laws. well....not really. Getting a gun and showing off your ego while you shoot somebody for looking at you funny, is an American sport. We love to kill people here. We're cool dudes packin' a rod. Don't accidentally bump into me ya som-a-bitch. I would shoot ya fer it. Cause I is macho, a bad dude, a desperado, wanted by the ladies, and the law......

Stay in the UK my friend. You are 100 times safer.