PDA

View Full Version : feminising hormones

ian
01-28-2006, 02:40 AM
Hello everyone

I do not know a great deal about female hormones, but i am curious about the effects. Not the physical effects, well not body changes.

I mean the sensory effects and the ways in which they alter the psychological side of a person.

i.e. macho and feminine actions of a person to a degree. I mean hormones have powerful effect on all of us.

Anyway just a question.

Thanks

ian
01-28-2006, 10:58 PM
Thanks for that.

There was also something a saw a TV a while ago, where a TG said and don't quote me on this because i can't completely remember it all.

Anyway, she said that the effects from the hormones gave her a more articulate sense of smell then she had before.

Is there any common truth in this or is it an individual case?

Thanks

Caleigh
01-28-2006, 11:38 PM
I found that the irritability wore off after about
a year. As well I had a couple of fainting spells
but that's to be expected because they tend to
lower blood pressure and mine was already very
low.

As for more profound psychological changes
it's so hard to know for sure. I think that just
the knowledge that you are making these steps
to achieve a very deep seated dream causes
huge changes in our relation to the world. While
at the same time we are still the person we always
were, only different.

i ramble

Caleigh
01-28-2006, 11:41 PM
oh,

my Rx is 100mg spiro 5mg premarin <which is getting very hard to find.

InvisibleTS
01-28-2006, 11:43 PM
oh,

my Rx is 100mg spiro 5mg premarin <which is getting very hard to find.

But is better for those poor horses :p I'm in a pickle right now whether I want to start using Premarin or not.

Caleigh
01-29-2006, 01:17 AM
when i lived in Canada i was using vegetable source
estrogens but you don't seem to be able to get 'em
here. i don't understand why not.

next time i see my doctor for annual i'm going to
talk to her about changing my estrogen, if only for
availability (and price).

Caleigh
01-29-2006, 06:59 AM
that's where i used to buy them from but then
they ran out of premarin for a while it looks like
they're back in stock!

thanks Arianna :)

AllanahStarrNYC
01-29-2006, 02:57 PM
to be honest-

i never went to a doc until recently reagrding hormones, i alwauys self medicated because that is how i knew how or was thought.

i went to a foc recently, for certain preparations i am making in the future that require a doctoes supervision.

for anyone starting it out it is a good ide to see a docot.

i can def see how money copnstraints would prevent a girl from doing so- and frankly there is enough information out there to fo it yourself if you read up on dosages and stuff.

if anyone is in nyc0 i know a few good docs who are NOT over priced at all and will help you.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-29-2006, 11:01 PM
yeap thats a great place

sorry for even more typos than usual my eyes have been a little screwed up for the past few days everyone

by the way A. u are looking much softer- congrats. i'm glad it's all working out for you well and you have stuck to your convictions and are working hard to become who you are.

did u ever go back to jeanne? she told me you had come

Caleigh
01-29-2006, 11:15 PM
i go to callen-lorde as well, they have sliding scale payment system

AllanahStarrNYC
01-30-2006, 01:54 AM
oh its no prob

i grew up in miami

if u need someone there- i can recommend an electrolygist

chloe8269
01-31-2006, 02:14 PM
does anyone know anything about progynova?:
. i started using those on INHOUSE a friend recomended them and because of how shifty and undependable premarin is cause premarin keeps going out of stock,and i was out of mones going on 2 weeks and i dont like skipping,,. well ive been on progynova2mg(twice a day) about a month now and i notice not much sensetivity in my nipples (less then when on premarin) but i notice my testicles are really sore which didnt really happen b4 (sorry for the TMI lol) just wondering if anyone knows anything about that,. i know i shouldnt get on something without researching but it was a moment of desperation ,..or does anyone recomend anything else on inhouse or if i should keep on pro xoxo

InvisibleTS
01-31-2006, 02:34 PM
does anyone know anything about progynova?:
. i started using those on INHOUSE a friend recomended them and because of how shifty and independant premarin is cause premarin keeps going out of stock,and i was out of mones going on 2 weeks and i dont like skipping,,. well ive been on progynova2mg(twice a day) about a month now and i notice not much sensetivity in my nipples (less then when on premarin) but i notice my testicles are really sore (sorry for the TMI lol) just wondering if anyone knows anything about that,. i know i shouldnt get on something without researching but it was a moment of desperation ,..

Sorry, I can't help you with your main question but I will recommend a better, cheaper, and maybe even faster delivery website for ordering... www.globaldrug.tv Check the differences in prices. Well worth it IMO.

Hmm, was thinking about adding a moderate dose of premarin to what I already take. Wondering if I should if I won't always be able to get it. Decisions, decisions.

chloe8269
02-01-2006, 07:13 AM
thanx for the info,.. thats why i got off premarin even tho i really like it because it was so many times out of stock then 1.25s arent being made anymore they still have the >6s all u have to do is take 2 in the morning and 2 at night but thats a lot of pills