PDA

View Full Version : still no image posts on this forum??!!!

friedfrunk
01-27-2006, 06:13 PM
it 's been like a month already. i miss all the image posts that everyone took time and effort to upload. c'mon ... how can a forum not have image posts?

1) why were image posts turned off in the first place?
2) what's taking so long to fix this?
3) when will it be up again?

yourdaddy
01-27-2006, 07:25 PM
I want my money back !!!!!

hwbs
01-27-2006, 09:36 PM
dude it costs alot of money to have all these images stored in the database and there were problems with the server crashing all the time....remember we all have other jobs to attend to, so u are gonna have to go wank off for free somewhere else for the time being.... :roll:

thanos
01-27-2006, 10:30 PM
dude it costs alot of money to have all these images stored in the database and there were problems with the server crashing all the time....remember we all have other jobs to attend to, so u are gonna have to go wank off for free somewhere else for the time being.... :roll:

Whats hilarious is the most vocal complainers usually have under 15 posts, many of which contain the following terms:

POST MORE BIG COCKS
HOT, POST MORE BIG DICKS
POST MORE OF THIS BIG DICK CHICK
ANYONE HAVE MORE PHOTOS OF THIS CHICK, WITH A BIG DICK
MORE

bunzy
01-27-2006, 10:34 PM

Whats hilarious is the most vocal complainers usually have under 15 posts, many of which contain the following terms:

POST MORE BIG COCKS
HOT, POST MORE BIG DICKS
MORE
ROFLMAO ,so this is another dude desperate for cock

Caleigh
01-27-2006, 10:57 PM
another "straight" dude no doubt, just ask him

partlycloudy
01-27-2006, 10:58 PM
http://i1.tinypic.com/mmwwbc.jpg

Quinn
01-27-2006, 11:00 PM

POST MORE BIG COCKS
HOT, POST MORE BIG DICKS
MORE

Now, I could be wrong, but isn't there some sort of reoccurring theme here. Two words: cock mongers.

-Quinn

lurker
01-27-2006, 11:21 PM
oh yeah, that's nice, real nice. please post more!

khun_diow
01-28-2006, 02:49 AM
1.] It was getting expensive to host

2.] They don't own the content

3.] It was free, no bitching now, click on an ad

I don't think the picture thing will ever be like it was....ever :cry:

WendyWilliams
01-28-2006, 05:35 AM
there is nothing good about that site.

friedfrunk
01-30-2006, 06:25 AM
just cos this forum is free, doesn't mean that i can't question any forum problems. what the heck??!!!

likewise if i only have less than 15 posts, does it mean that i can't ask questions on forum shortcomings, especially since these shortcomings are faced by EVERYONE and not just me.

i love shemales with big dicks. i think they're hot. so??!!! in case u forgot, this is a 'HUNG ANGELS' board.

i was asking valid questions which i believe is on many of the members' minds too. many of the replies dismissed my questions and i'm told to 'wank off for free somewhere else', that 'vocal complainers usually have under 15 posts', that i'm a 'cock monger'.

Geez moderators, i touch a raw nerve or something with my valid questions?