PDA

View Full Version : Worst Habits You Have On Dinner Dates

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 10:47 PM
When I take a lady out, on the way to her home in the car I keep telling myself, "No talk of Horror Movies or Metal at dinner." I screw up right after she asks, "So, what are you interested in?"

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 10:49 PM
in you ...whats ur fav scarrie movie Dino?imao

bighicknyc
11-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Hey at least you get them to your car. They tend to leave me at dinner with me talking about how lovely sheep are

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 10:54 PM
in you ...whats ur fav scarrie movie Dino?imao

The Exorcist. I'm Catholic and saw it when I was 6 years old. I thought it was a documentary. I was scared to death and scarred for life. That film has a special importance to me.

Ben
11-02-2011, 10:54 PM
When I take a lady out, on the way to her home in the car I keep telling myself, "No talk of Horror Movies or Metal at dinner." I screw up right after she asks, "So, what are you interested in?"

I told a female awhile ago that I'm into shemales. She said, You're gay. I said, No, I'm not. And she followed by: You're in denial....
Thankfully I didn't mention Derrick Barry -- ha ha ha!

doctor screw
11-02-2011, 11:15 PM
If she's boring,I tend to drift off into space.By the time I stop daydreaming,there's a lot of awkward moments.

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:15 PM
I told a female awhile ago that I'm into shemales. She said, You're gay. I said, No, I'm not. And she followed by: You're in denial....
Thankfully I didn't mention Derrick Barry -- ha ha ha!
hahahah Ben :)

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Ben is the toughest dude on this forum.

Bobby Domino
11-02-2011, 11:18 PM
I've been told a sandwich in the back of my van isn't a date :geek::dancing:

But seriously, I'm a perfect gentleman on a first date -open doors, some fun outdoor activity, good restaurant, great conversation, good listener, lots of laughs and, depending on the girl, smooch on the lips or morning coffee.

It's the next 6 months, I haven't figured out:(

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:20 PM
I've been told a sandwich in the back of my van isn't a date :geek::dancing:

But seriously, I'm a perfect gentleman on a first date -open doors, some fun outdoor activity, good restaurant, great conversation, good listener, lots of laughs and, depending on the girl, smooch on the lips or morning coffee.

It's the next 6 months, I haven't figured out:(
Ive never try it but new wishes for me future {van date}:)

Bobby Domino
11-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Ive never try it but new wishes for me future {van date}:)

you might get a lot of responses after that comment, lol:whistle:

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:32 PM
:whistle:
you might get a lot of responses after that comment, lol:whistle:
:whistle: You reckon?

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Somewhere in East Hollywood, tjinla2001 just pulled a three-pointer in his shiny van.

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/free_candy_van.jpg

mealticket
11-02-2011, 11:44 PM
dino you have to find a girl that likes metal and scary movies

TsJizelle
11-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Somewhere in East Hollywood, tjinla2001 just pulled a three-pointer in his shiny van.

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/free_candy_van.jpg

too bad this is probably what waits for you inside that obviously non-threatening rape van!

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:45 PM
dino you have to find a girl that likes metal and scary movies
He find me already i am his Metalica and scarrie movie forever:):iagree:

Quiet Reflections
11-03-2011, 02:14 AM
I tend to check my phone a lot, which is very rude.

MdR Dave
11-03-2011, 03:40 AM
I can't play it cool on a first date. If I like someone enough to ask them out it comes out dull force when were together. Sometimes it's charming, sometimes it's a turn off, but it's almost akways awkward.

When it works, and I finally calm down after a few dates she usually stars to wonder what happened to the guy she first went out with and says stuff like "you used to act so cute" or "why don't you say you'll lick my goat anymore?"

Dino Velvet
11-03-2011, 04:49 AM
He find me already i am his Metalica and scarrie movie forever:):iagree:
You're also the garage for my wiener.

tsadriana
11-03-2011, 04:52 AM
You're also the garage for my wiener.
Thats why i love siting on ur face Dino i just love it:fuckin:

Debra
11-03-2011, 04:58 AM

Wow! You mean you got a LADY to go out with you? Were you alone with her, or did she bring a body guard?:)

Dino Velvet
11-03-2011, 05:01 AM
Thats why i love siting on ur face Dino i just love it:fuckin:

You'll never need toilet paper again. I am your Bidet. :salad

tsadriana
11-03-2011, 05:03 AM
You'll never need toilet paper again. I am your Bidet. :salad
No love u are my precious,precious Tiger:)

robertlouis
11-03-2011, 05:18 AM

That's me pretty much as well, Bobby. No point in being anything other than yourself, and I suspect that you and i are both pretty much gentlemen irl anyway, so that helps.

Knowing when to stfu is really important. Too many guys just talk too much. Few details like see her to the table, hold her chair, help her with her coat, table manners etc. It's how I've been brought up, but in my experience every girl appreciates being treated like a lady.

tsadriana
11-03-2011, 05:22 AM
That's me pretty much as well, Bobby. No point in being anything other than yourself, and I suspect that you and i are both pretty much gentlemen irl anyway, so that helps.

Knowing when to stfu is really important. Too many guys just talk too much. Few details like see her to the table, hold her chair, help her with her coat, table manners etc. It's how I've been brought up, but in my experience every girl appreciates being treated like a lady.
Today Robert im gonna pose in couples of my classy dresses to see what a classy lady live next to u.:)

robertlouis
11-03-2011, 05:28 AM
Today Robert im gonna pose in couples of my classy dresses to see what a classy lady live next to u.:)

That would be very nice, cara signorina. I'm flattered.