PDA

View Full Version : How are u Dino_velvet ?

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Im fine thank u,had a lovely day ....watching soaps lol.How u been love?:)

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Just fine and thanks for asking. Watching the News on mute with loud music in the background.

This guy makes more sense anyway.

Skitliv - Skandinavisk Misantropi - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1l7pe5PFs)

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 10:52 PM
i will call this song metalica orgasm.

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 10:56 PM
You are so cute.

[HQ] Metallica - Creeping Death (Live 1989 Seattle) (Great Quality) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtaxKNaEAns)

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 10:57 PM
You are so cute.
Marry me make ur weed ,ur funhole don`t let me go ever:):):):)

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Marry me make ur weed ,ur funhole don`t let me go ever:):):):)

That's an offer I can't refuse. I wonder if you take a bong hit if you can blow smoke through your funhole so I also get high while eating your ass.

ed_jaxon
11-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Sheesh get a fucking room on Cam 4 you two!

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:01 PM
That's an offer I can't refuse. I wonder if you take a bong hit if you can blow smoke through your funhole so I also get high while eating your ass.
Try me tiger :)nothing wrong in tryng :)and if i can im urs for eternity ...i am ur heaven and u are my earth hmmmmmmmmm

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Try me tiger :)nothing wrong in tryng :)and if i can im urs for eternity ...i am ur heaven and u are my earth hmmmmmmmmm

That sounds great. I'm always up for some fun.

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:03 PM
That sounds great. I'm always up for some fun.
So whats next love?:)

ed_jaxon
11-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Dino's my buddy here but you do realize he is 12 time zones away?

By the time he gets to the UK he will have forgotten why he came there in the first place and figure it was to score some weed!

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Sheesh get a fucking room on Cam 4 you two!

I'd love to fuck Adriana with the whole forum watching. This girl gets me more hot under the collar every day. I'd be putting a lot of miles on her funhole if she were within an arms reach. She's a nice lady too.

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Dino's my buddy here but you do realize he is 12 time away?

By the time he gets to the UK he will have forgotten why he came there in the first place and figure it was to score some weed!
No worries all the way im gonna message him how hot i am ,wet and so hungry after him that i want to eat me like a tiger and to finish me in metalica background ohhhhh fire on my funhole:):):):):)

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 11:10 PM
No worries all the way im gonna message him how hot i am ,wet and so hungry after him that i want to eat me like a tiger and to finish me in metalica background ohhhhh fire on my funhole:):):):):)

Oh God Damn! The World is a small place and I will sink my fangs in you like a tender lamb chop.

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Oh God Damn! The World is a small place and I will sink my fangs in you like a tender lamb chop.
chop me babe do it as is make me so horny and after treat me as the lamb i am for u me wild man.:)

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 11:16 PM
You are encouraging me to be very bad. :salad

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/Haxan-2-martinklasch.gif

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:17 PM
You are encouraging me to be very bad. :salad

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/Haxan-2-martinklasch.gif
If ur not bad im not nawty ...makeng u bad my funhole will be more than happy :)

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 11:20 PM
If ur not bad im not nawty ...makeng u bad my funhole will be more than happy :)

I'm fairly rotten even when I'm sleeping. I'm looking around the house now for just the right pillow for you to sink your teeth into when you arrive in my country. I plan on sodomizing you like the prom queen.

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:22 PM
I'm fairly rotten even when I'm sleeping. I'm looking around the house now for just the right pillow for you to sink your teeth into when you arrive in my country. I plan on sodomizing you like the prom queen.
Sodomizing me,torture me but don`t let marks is will look like chucky doll:)

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Sodomizing me,torture me but don`t let marks is will look like chucky doll:)

You're my kinda gal.

Are you from Italy?

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:30 PM
You're my kinda gal.

Are you from Italy?
Yes...Let me tell as bit of me....Fiery temper,strong woman i stick for me ,don`t need other to stick for me as like always i have to pay back even sexually if is the case...very loving good cooking...Lady in public and whore in the bed with the right man.:)

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Yes...Let me tell as bit of me....Fiery temper,strong woman i stick for me ,don`t need other to stick for me as like always i have to pay back even sexually if is the case...very loving good cooking...Lady in public and whore in the bed with the right man.:)

I checked your profile fairly thoroughly. I adore Italian women. Bring your fire into my bed. I have a weird temper. I rarely ever get mad but when I do I'm Lucifer. Come sit on my Trident.

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:38 PM
I checked your profile fairly thoroughly. I adore Italian women. Bring your fire into my bed. I have a weird temper. I rarely ever get mad but when I do I'm Lucifer. Come sit on my Trident.
Prepair ur Trident papacito:)

Dino Velvet
11-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Looking at your Birchplace profile as I plan on pleasuring myself to your photos in the shower. :jerkoff

tsadriana
11-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Looking at your Birchplace profile as I plan on pleasuring myself to your in the shower. :jerkoff
Thats good as i feel u already:)i din`t know what is with the butterflys on my tummy now i know:)

Odelay
11-03-2011, 12:25 AM
... and then it died. They must have both shot their loads and are now taking a nap.

tsadriana
11-03-2011, 12:47 AM
... and then it died. They must have both shot their loads and are now taking a nap.
Yes telepatic we was having a snog:)

Dino Velvet
11-03-2011, 04:53 AM
Thats good as i feel u already:)i din`t know what is with the butterflys on my tummy now i know:)

Forget the butterflies. I got a sack full of love custard to float around in your stomach. :jerkoff

tsadriana
11-03-2011, 04:54 AM
Forget the butterflies. I got a sack full of love custard to float around in your stomach. :jerkoff
Thats good makes me to look much younger:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

Dino Velvet
11-03-2011, 04:58 AM
Thats good makes me to look much younger:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

I'd give you so much you'd have a pacifier in your mouth when my wiener wasn't in there. I just came home from the gym and my muscles are very tired. I think I can get a certain one that you like to work. Climb aboard and ride me like a pogo stick.

tsadriana
11-03-2011, 04:59 AM
I'd give you so much you'd have a pacifier in your mouth when my wiener wasn't in there. I just came home from the gym and my muscles are very tired. I think I can get a certain one that you like to work. Climb aboard and ride me like a pogo stick.
hahahahahah ur so romantic :):):):):)

tsadriana
11-03-2011, 05:01 AM
Dino me tiger i got someting special for u.
http://xhamster.com/movies/693720/me_showing_my_ass.html

Dino Velvet
11-03-2011, 05:03 AM
hahahahahah ur so romantic :):):):):)

Especially on Valentine's Day and your birthday. Christmas and Thanksgiving too. You be the turkey and I'll do the stuffin'. :fuckin:

tsadriana
11-03-2011, 05:04 AM
Especially on Valentine's Day and your birthday. Christmas and Thanksgiving too. You be the turkey and I'll do the stuffin'. :fuckin:
Sounds good to me can`t wait:)

Dino Velvet
11-03-2011, 05:04 AM
Dino me tiger i got someting special for u.
http://xhamster.com/movies/693720/me_showing_my_ass.html

Thank you dear but I already watch that clip constantly. You were very loving in the shower earlier.

tsadriana
11-03-2011, 05:06 AM
Thank you dear but I already watch that clip constantly. You were very loving in the shower earlier.
Alone in my bath calling ur name and u even boder to wash my back:(so sad shower hahahahha:)

Dino Velvet
11-03-2011, 05:33 AM
Alone in my bath calling ur name and u even boder to wash my back:(so sad shower hahahahha:)

I'll need to wash your back after all that mess I left all over it. :jerkoff