PDA

View Full Version : Time to fuck with Robert again.................

jigglyGmoney
11-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Alright, who here has heard this clown's music? Is he legit, or just another british fraud?

Jericho
11-02-2011, 01:42 AM
You want to fuck RL now?
Slut!

Silcc69
11-02-2011, 01:50 AM
You want to fuck RL now?
Slut!

LOL u already kno

Prospero
11-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Jiggly has obviously fallen in love with Robert - a real homosexual in our midst.

Silcc69
11-02-2011, 01:53 AM
http://thehiphopupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/camron-no-homo.jpg

Mayrah
11-02-2011, 01:56 AM
^ lol

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 02:05 AM
Alright, who here has heard this clown's music? Is he legit, or just another british fraud?

Listen, you impossibly stupid fucker. I make music for a living, and it makes commercial and personal sense to keep the professional side of my life separate.

My music isn't going to appear on this site.

I've shared it with just a few close and very trusted friends here.

Which obviously excludes you.

And since your last thread was headed "Let's play a game" and this one is "Time to fuck with Robert" it's clear that you have no serious intent and are purely out to make mischief or trouble so that you can get off when somebody responds by going into one of your crazy, paranoid racist rants which doubtless ends with you spraying a mix of semen and spit all over your keyboard. What a sad way to get your kicks.

So this is the last time you'll hear from me. The only reason I've come here is to answer your initial question, which is decent of me, but then you're the only person on here too dumb to work it out for yourself.

Bye now. :party:

fred41
11-02-2011, 02:25 AM
Who here has seen you act...are you legit or just a fraud?

fred41
11-02-2011, 02:34 AM
What do you want, a tour schedule?

Tell me what Fred, what do you do? Can you give us the address and pictures of you doing it?

FFS.

Actually the question wasn't posed to you Robert...the OP in his previous incarnation (KIR) claims he's a professional actor...(he might actually be...I don't know)...it might help to actually read my post word for word...SMH.

the implication is 'pot calling the kettle'

Jericho
11-02-2011, 02:36 AM
What do you want, a tour schedule?

Tell me what Fred, what do you do? Can you give us the address and pictures of you doing it?

FFS.

I'm thinking he was talking about the op then, RL.
He pretends he's an actorrrrrrrrrrrr!

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 02:36 AM
Actually the question wasn't posed to you Robert...the OP in his previous carnation (KIR) claims he's a professional actor...(he might actually be...I don't know)...it might help to actually read my post word for word...SMH.

the implication is 'pot calling the kettle'

Sorry Fred, my bad.

Oh, "professional actor" as in 9th extra in some sadass rap video....

Jericho
11-02-2011, 02:37 AM
Who here has seen you act...are you legit or just a fraud?

I've seen him act like a big gay cock...frequently! :hide-1:
Does that count?

Silcc69
11-02-2011, 02:40 AM
kir470 err I mean jigglygmoney works for Lorimar Studios.

Jericho
11-02-2011, 02:43 AM
kir470 err I mean jigglygmoney works for Lorimar Studios.

Didn't they fold in 93? (according to wiki)

BraveHeartz
11-02-2011, 02:56 AM
He just pissed coz he got voted off Xfactor last week.

fred41
11-02-2011, 03:02 AM
The point is...maybe KIR is an actor...maybe he's in commercials or off-broadway...or teaches professional acting...or it's his other job or maybe he's full of it..

Maybe Robert tours nursing homes...or tours with Muse...or primarily is contracted to write songs, which he performs in his spare time...or it's his other job ...or he is full of it...

...unless we get linked to a product or someone here sees them.. or whatever...it isn't something that can get proven on a site like this.
So you either have to take someone at their word or not...but you can't attempt to call someone's bluff when you have the same problem.

the OP should know better.

BTW R.L....if you are ever playing a venue in N.Y.C....send me a P.M....I'd be more than happy to listen...and maybe hoist a few.

fxtech
11-02-2011, 03:22 AM
Didn't they fold in 93? (according to wiki)

They did fold in the early nineties. I worked on the movie "Always" there. It is now Sony Studios.

trish
11-02-2011, 03:27 AM
Oh no you don't jiggly. Back off. Robert is mine.

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 03:31 AM
Oh no you don't jiggly. Back off. Robert is mine.

Best news of the year so far. Thanks ma'am. :Bowdown:

MdR Dave
11-02-2011, 03:39 AM
It is quite a fixation the Jiggler has with you, RL.

I'm pretty sure, though, that his main objective is to fu€k with the site as a whole.

He doesn't engage in real conversation, if he responds at all it is with utter nonsense or inflammatory rants, and when he passes judgment it most often is not on an individual but rather on"these fools on HA".

So, HA as opposed to what? Is he a disgruntled ex-member or pseudonymous current member?

Interloper, regardless. Nobody is this big a jackass except by design.

Ignore, or mark as offensive and let the mods get a read on it? There's obviously no reasoning with the asshole.

Bobby Domino
11-02-2011, 03:39 AM
Someone's got a hard-on for you, robertlouis, and sadly it's NOT one of the ladies.

Don't start making this a habit, bad boy :geek:

Paulistano
11-02-2011, 03:47 AM
I can say RL is a great singer and his songs are beautiful.

Sometimes I don't understand people from this board. It might be my bad English... :whistle:

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 03:54 AM
I can say RL is a great singer and his songs are beautiful.

Sometimes I don't understand people from this board. It might be my bad English... :whistle:

Thank you Paulistano. That bottle you wanted is in the post lol...... :)

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 03:55 AM
It is quite a fixation the Jiggler has with you, RL.

I'm pretty sure, though, that his main objective is to fu€k with the site as a whole.

He doesn't engage in real conversation, if he responds at all it is with utter nonsense or inflammatory rants, and when he passes judgment it most often is not on an individual but rather on"these fools on HA".

So, HA as opposed to what? Is he a disgruntled ex-member or pseudonymous current member?

Interloper, regardless. Nobody is this big a jackass except by design.

Ignore, or mark as offensive and let the mods get a read on it? There's obviously no reasoning with the asshole.

I agree Dave, except for the final sentence. There is - he talks out of it all the time.

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 03:55 AM
Someone's got a hard-on for you, robertlouis, and sadly it's NOT one of the ladies.

Don't start making this a habit, bad boy :geek:

Oh, is it you, Bobby? :whistle::hide-1:

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 03:57 AM
Oh, and for any other doubters out there, I obviously faked that avatar pic of me playing to a festival audience of 700+.....

Bobby Domino
11-02-2011, 03:58 AM
Oh, is it you, Bobby? :whistle::hide-1:

:smoking you were saying??? :smoking

jigglyGmoney
11-02-2011, 03:58 AM
Listen, you impossibly stupid fucker. I make music for a living, and it makes commercial and personal sense to keep the professional side of my life separate.

My music isn't going to appear on this site.

I've shared it with just a few close and very trusted friends here.

Which obviously excludes you.

And since your last thread was headed "Let's play a game" and this one is "Time to fuck with Robert" it's clear that you have no serious intent and are purely out to make mischief or trouble so that you can get off when somebody responds by going into one of your crazy, paranoid racist rants which doubtless ends with you spraying a mix of semen and spit all over your keyboard. What a sad way to get your kicks.

So this is the last time you'll hear from me. The only reason I've come here is to answer your initial question, which is decent of me, but then you're the only person on here too dumb to work it out for yourself.

Bye now. :party:

Ok hot shot, if you're music is soooo fucking good, why are you in England? Why arent you in LA trying to make it like REAL MUSICIANS do? I'm a professional artist living in the jaws of the shark, NYC. Member of AEA and SAG with representation. Whose repping you? NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Step your game up and get it done in an industry city you fucking clown!!! But you never will. Too much of a pussy to grab the bull by the horns. Fraud!!!!

jigglyGmoney
11-02-2011, 04:06 AM
Sorry Fred, my bad.

Oh, "professional actor" as in 9th extra in some sadass rap video....

hey jackass, I'm all over. You would never know cause I aint telling you who I am!!!! When googled my www.imdb.com page comes up with about 2 pages full of info and articles on my work!! And thats all I'll ever tell you or any other punk bitch cockhound here about my professional life! And as a side note, I currently have a national commercial running in the states, and would completely fry most actors from across the pond. Worked with one of the best teachers in the fucking world!! Royal Shakespeare Academy who? On a bad day I would dust most actors that come out of that school.

Bobby Domino
11-02-2011, 04:08 AM
Ok hot shot, if you're music is soooo fucking good, why are you in England?....... Step your game up and get it done in an industry city you fucking clown!!! But you never will. Too much of a pussy to grab the bull by the horns. Fraud!!!!

Jiiggly, I'm all for having a little fun at another's expense but where did you think this thread was going to lead?
Do you expect RL to engage in this? Stop working yourself up to a froth, dude

Leave the "my dick is bigger than yours" for the ladies, bro. Seriously

MdR Dave
11-02-2011, 04:51 AM
I no longer think Jigglez is one person. The voice has changed. Still a ratfuck, but totally different style.

And either he finally turned on spell check or this one graduated from primary school.

Seriously, guys. He's not authentic - just a persistent cunt.

Stavros
11-02-2011, 06:26 AM
Ok hot shot, if you're music is soooo fucking good, why are you in England? Why arent you in LA trying to make it like REAL MUSICIANS do? I'm a professional artist living in the jaws of the shark, NYC. Member of AEA and SAG with representation. Whose repping you? NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Step your game up and get it done in an industry city you fucking clown!!! But you never will. Too much of a pussy to grab the bull by the horns. Fraud!!!!

I don't understand the aggression -had you taken an interest in RL's music from the start, and at some point sent him a PM he would probably have sent you some, but if you begin with such an aggressive attititude it suggests you would trash it even if secretly you liked it, and I don't believe LA is the place to be for any musician -most people access their music from the web which means Rl could be in a loft in Inverness for all you care. It is hard being an actor, and hard to make a living as a musician, outside the top quartile, you should know that.

Anonymity is here for a reason, its why actors don't list their films, why musicians don't list their gigs, why the writers don't list their books. And anyway, RL can't be British, he is a Scot...

MdR Dave
11-02-2011, 06:38 AM
I like that Stavros is attempting to educate Jigglez. Goodness knows the American system has failed.

Also it is a refreshing change from posts like:

Hey Jiggles, you shit-tonsiled perineum licker. If your dick was one-tenth the size of your mouth you would probably be able to stick it to someone instead of constantly being on the receiving end.

You scream that none of us would talk shit like this in a bar- we wouldn't have to because if you ever came out of the gate in a bar the way you do here you would crawl away with your teeth in your hand and never do it again.

Real talk to a real pussy.

Or something like that. I don't know, I haven't been keeping up.

Quiet Reflections
11-02-2011, 06:41 AM
hey jackass, I'm all over. You would never know cause I aint telling you who I am!!!! When googled my www.imdb.com (http://www.imdb.com) page comes up with about 2 pages full of info and articles on my work!! And thats all I'll ever tell you or any other punk bitch cockhound here about my professional life! And as a side note, I currently have a national commercial running in the states, and would completely fry most actors from across the pond. Worked with one of the best teachers in the fucking world!! Royal Shakespeare Academy who? On a bad day I would dust most actors that come out of that school.
Why should anyone believe you over RL. I think you are full of shit and your posts are full of lies. If you are such a hot shot let us see your body of work. If you are that awesome why hide it. Oh wait I know, because you really suck. Calling someone out is easy online, nobody thinks you are credible and you have given no one reason to believe you or anything you say.

Stavros
11-02-2011, 06:55 AM
Here's a curious thing -there aren't that many actors with entries in imdb as long as he says, but apart from Mickey Rooney and some of the silent era actors who churned out film after film, there is a guy called Ron Jeremy with an extremely long...entry....

loveboof
11-02-2011, 07:05 AM
and I don't believe LA is the place to be for any musician

I thought the music scene in LA was pretty poor tbh - Just not enough venues. London is much better in my opinion.

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 07:21 AM
I thought the music scene in LA was pretty poor tbh - Just not enough venues. London is much better in my opinion.

My style, in a US context, would be much better suited to the east coast - not New York - or centres like Seattle, Austin, and smaller venues. My music is solo acoustic singer-songwriter. In the US you have Americana - I'm a fusion of what you might call Caledonicana/Anglicana lol.

Add the fact that LA is in my experience one of the most dysfunctional places in the entire western world and I'm very happy to focus here around Cambridge where I can get a gig almost every night, with occasional forays into the rest of the UK. I'm about to kick off my annual autumn tour of Scotland which is always a great buzz.

Probably bears no relation whatsoever to the OP's conception of music, to be fair.

jigglyGmoney
11-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Here's a curious thing -there aren't that many actors with entries in imdb as long as he says, but apart from Mickey Rooney and some of the silent era actors who churned out film after film, there is a guy called Ron Jeremy with an extremely long...entry....

2 pages of google idiot!! Not IMDB. Can you read????

jigglyGmoney
11-02-2011, 07:45 AM
Why should anyone believe you over RL. I think you are full of shit and your posts are full of lies. If you are such a hot shot let us see your body of work. If you are that awesome why hide it. Oh wait I know, because you really suck. Calling someone out is easy online, nobody thinks you are credible and you have given no one reason to believe you or anything you say.

I give a shit what you think!!! I have a name in certain circles within the industry in NY, and I'm requested and recommended by others. Why? Because I'm fucking good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Straight talent!!!!! No circus here. Those that know my work give me the utmost respect!! And at the end of the day, thats all some ever get!! Everyone cant be a star idiot!!!! Learn the business before you open your mouth next time jackhole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quiet Reflections
11-02-2011, 07:54 AM
I give a shit what you think!!! I have a name in certain circles within the industry in NY, and I'm requested and recommended by others. Why? Because I'm fucking good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Straight talent!!!!! No circus here. Those that know my work give me the utmost respect!! And at the end of the day, thats all some ever get!! Everyone cant be a star idiot!!!! Learn the business before you open your mouth next time jackhole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are nothing and will always be nothing,lying to us doesn't make your wet dreams come true. Tell us who you are and prove us wrong. You say you don't care about our opinions yet you seem to be trying to impress someone. Why should we care about you or you thoughts on RL. You will find no respect here but maybe that is because we don't know your work(you didn't beat up two ladies with a pipe did you?). Please enlighten us what have you done that is better than anyone else? Come on... give us something real that we can watch. What? No? I didn't think so, because it doesn't exist. Fuck it Im third in line for the crown of Morocco but shhhh....don't tell anyone.

MdR Dave
11-02-2011, 08:29 AM
I give a shit what you think!!! I have a name in certain circles. ? !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! . !! !! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The phrase is "I don't give a shit".

And you have a name here, too, fuckface.

Actually, a couple of names- does anyone care to help list them?

Stavros
11-02-2011, 08:51 AM
2 pages of google idiot!! Not IMDB. Can you read????

When googled my www.imdb.com (http://www.imdb.com/) page comes up with about 2 pages

I went straight to the oracle. Maybe you are Mickey Rooney after all.

Prospero
11-02-2011, 09:26 AM
I suspect if he is an actor he is one of those toons from "who killed roger rabbit."
This person is quite possibily the most absurd and offensive member of thi forum yet.
Just absurd.
I really wish you'd just ignored him Robert. He does not deserve even an insult, let alone the discussion he has been getting here.....

His ignorance is quite astonishing... when he attacks the British for having no artistic credibility.

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 09:42 AM
I suspect if he is an actor he is one of those toons from "who killed roger rabbit."
This person is quite possibily the most absurd and offensive member of thi forum yet.
Just absurd.
I really wish you'd just ignored him Robert. He does not deserve even an insult, let alone the discussion he has been getting here.....

His ignorance is quite astonishing... when he attacks the British for having no artistic credibility.

I know, I know. I shouldn't have been tempted. But that first post had to be rebutted, sorry.

For all I know we could be talking to Denzel Washington or Will Smith (dear lord, I hope not for their sakes), but until or unless he furnishes some hard proof, why should anyone believe him? You could say as much about me, although I have without any reference to the two threads where he's decided to get on my ass (an activity he clearly enjoys, and not just my ass, I'm sure) produced a number of pics of me in performance, and other posters have attested to the quality of my songs and my voice. So while I'm not prepared to lift the veil any further, at least there's some visible evidence, unlike his madly egotistical blusterings.

It's absolutely amazing that he expects the rest of us to believe the facts that underlie his mad rants, but he refuses to offer any proof while at the same time demanding that I should. Double standards or what?

Oh, and The Royal Shakespeare Academy? No such institution.

I apologise in advance to everyone else, but I'm not going to engage one on one with him again, because it's obviously what he wants.

On the other hand, if the mods are happy for this cretin who's already been banned once for the same behaviour to carry on, so be it.

But to use the web acronym in full, I shake my fucking head.

Sorry guys.

Debra
11-02-2011, 09:46 AM

I have been telling him exactly that for a week. He doesn't listen though.

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 09:56 AM

Sorry? Who said that?

I know.....:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Jericho
11-02-2011, 10:18 AM
You will find no respect here but maybe that is because we don't know your work(you didn't beat up two ladies with a pipe did you?).

Lol...I saw what you did there! :lol:

muh_muh
11-02-2011, 09:06 PM
For all I know we could be talking to Denzel Washington or Will Smith (dear lord, I hope not for their sakes)

i rather doubt either would consider appearing in some commercial as grounds for bragging

Silcc69
11-02-2011, 09:36 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVXqJ3A6NWw

needsum
11-02-2011, 09:52 PM

Jesus Christ you dickhole. When did this guy EVER exclaim to be so great, and to say he was trying to "make it" in the business? Maybe he's exactlyt where he wants to be, every consider that? Maybe not every person is as much of an attention whore faggot like you are. From what I can gather having engaged with RL on here he seems like a very honorable, sincere gentleman, unworthy of lunatic rantings from the likes of you. Mutherfucking lord, you are doing your very best to make all americans look like total asshole trash, arent you? Fuck, I'm embarassed to share the same soil with your pathetic worthless ass.

And if you are so fucking AMAZING, then man up and tell us all who YOU are, superstar. Why don't YOU take the bull by the horns and put your money where your pathetic mouth is? Huh? IMDB my ass. You're so full of shit I can smell you from here. asshole.

Jericho
11-02-2011, 09:59 PM
I give a shit what you think!!!

Yes...We know you do, we've noticed! :shrug

I have a name in certain circles within the industry in NY, and I'm requested and recommended by others. Why? Because I'm fucking good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Straight talent!!!!! No circus here. Those that know my work give me the utmost respect!! And at the end of the day, thats all some ever get!! Everyone cant be a star idiot!!!! Learn the business before you open your mouth next time jackhole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Are...Gary Coleman.
I claim my five yankee Pounds!

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Jesus Christ you dickhole. When did this guy EVER exclaim to be so great, and to say he was trying to "make it" in the business? Maybe he's exactlyt where he wants to be, every consider that? Maybe not every person is as much of an attention whore faggot like you are. From what I can gather having engaged with RL on here he seems like a very honorable, sincere gentleman, unworthy of lunatic rantings from the likes of you. Mutherfucking lord, you are doing your very best to make all americans look like total asshole trash, arent you? Fuck, I'm embarassed to share the same soil with your pathetic worthless ass.

And if you are so fucking AMAZING, then man up and tell us all who YOU are, superstar. Why don't YOU take the bull by the horns and put your money where your pathetic mouth is? Huh? IMDB my ass. You're so full of shit I can smell you from here. asshole.

Thanks Needsum. And I appreciate the support from members which seems to be pretty universal this time around. Thanks guys.

Yes, I resent the accusation that the Brits somehow lack cultural credibility too. And as for suggesting that LA is the musical capital of the world, jesus, even most dyed in the wool angelinos would be hard-pushed to justify that claim. Yep, it's where the industry bigwigs are, but the creativity mostly lies elsewhere, in New York, London, Seattle, Manchester, Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans, Glasgow, Dublin..... I could go on and on.

As I said, he expects us all to believe every word he says in between the filth, but refuses to believe anything of what others say in return.

Mods, please remove this clown from your boards. He's polluting it for everyone. You would be doing a public service.

EvonRose
11-02-2011, 10:40 PM

well Robert wants to defend himself let him, I would. Ignoring someone doesn't get your opinions out.

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 10:47 PM
well Robert wants to defend himself let him, I would. Ignoring someone doesn't get your opinions out.

Thanks Evon, although Debra's right too - thanks Mom. ;)

I guess if he wasn't on my case he'd simply open up on someone else - that's his obvious MO. That's why I'm prepared to take him on, it saves someone else from getting hit. I'm no masochist and I can give as good as I get, so it doesn't bother me that much. And I warm to the support - even if it isn't directed straight at me he's clearly upsetting most people hereabouts, especially those in his own community.

But I do wish (see my previous post) that the powers that be would take notice. He's spoiling things for everyone else.

BellaBellucci
11-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Leeeeeaaaaaaaaaave Rooooobeeeeerrrrrrrrt alooooooooooone! :lol:

~BB~

maxpower
11-03-2011, 01:41 AM
You Are...Gary Coleman.
I claim my five yankee Pounds!

Gary Coleman is dead. I bet he's got a lot more personality, though.

robertlouis
11-03-2011, 02:34 AM
It's dangerously quiet out there tonight.

I don't like it, captain.....

robertlouis
11-03-2011, 02:38 AM
Leeeeeaaaaaaaaaave Rooooobeeeeerrrrrrrrt alooooooooooone! :lol:

~BB~

You see Bella, that's the problem.

Everyone reaves me arone.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs

jigglyGmoney
11-03-2011, 05:30 AM
You are nothing and will always be nothing,lying to us doesn't make your wet dreams come true. Tell us who you are and prove us wrong. You say you don't care about our opinions yet you seem to be trying to impress someone. Why should we care about you or you thoughts on RL. You will find no respect here but maybe that is because we don't know your work(you didn't beat up two ladies with a pipe did you?). Please enlighten us what have you done that is better than anyone else? Come on... give us something real that we can watch. What? No? I didn't think so, because it doesn't exist. Fuck it Im third in line for the crown of Morocco but shhhh....don't tell anyone.

You are no one to prove anything to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robertlouis
11-03-2011, 05:32 AM

Hooray! He's back. We missed you, sweetheart.

I wonder how much exclamation marks cost or does he buy them in bulk.

jigglyGmoney
11-03-2011, 05:36 AM

Jersey Huh??? My pm works. I aint far away at all. Or are you just another keyboard hero???????????

robertlouis
11-03-2011, 05:38 AM
Or are you just another keyboard hero???????????

Takes one to know one, Bojiggles.

MdR Dave
11-03-2011, 05:40 AM
Jersey Huh??? My pm works. I aint far away at all. Or are you just another keyboard hero???????????

You really are a fool.

jigglyGmoney
11-03-2011, 05:49 AM
Takes one to know one, Bojiggles.

Sad sack motherfuckers have been waiting around for me all day. LMAO THEY HAVE NO FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, off to bed. Got an audition for a project shooting internationally. And you Robert??? Oh, thats right. The same dive you been playing in for the last 10 yrs. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dream on you fucking clown!!!!

robertlouis
11-03-2011, 05:57 AM
Sad sack motherfuckers have been waiting around for me all day. LMAO THEY HAVE NO FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, off to bed. Got an audition for a project shooting internationally. And you Robert??? Oh, thats right. The same dive you been playing in for the last 10 yrs. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dream on you fucking clown!!!!

BTW, if you do have an audition tomorrow, good luck to you. Doesn't bother me. I'm perfectly happy doing gigs in Scotland over the next ten days, it's what I do.

Why are you so damn insecure that you've got to justify yourself in giant capitals and strings of exclamation marks and also claim to be that one step ahead of everyone else?

Most of us left that behaviour behind in the playground in third grade.

You are such a sad case.

Sleep well and happy dreams of all those huge cocks in your ass.

robertlouis
11-03-2011, 05:58 AM
I can't wait to hear about this internationally shooting project Jiggly got. I'm thinking he landed Othello.

Nah. Desdemona.

SirCumsAlot
11-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Got an audition for a project shooting internationally

http://www.bullshitmerchants.com/Images/Bull4.gif

Prospero
11-03-2011, 09:04 AM
a project shooting internationally... dog food advert. he plays the food.

needsum
11-03-2011, 04:11 PM

Listen you tool. YOU are the "keyboard hero." You are the one who started this shit to begin with! Everyone here has simply reacted to your hype in the only fitting manner in which you deserve. you wanna fight me? LMMFAO!!!! you JUST RIGHT THERE prove what a complete dickbag you truly are.

Go to your "international audition" and succeed my friend. I do understand that the germans are in short supply of pigs who will eat shit from fat-men's asses for their newest fetish film craze, so I'm sure I'm not alone here in saying that you'll do great! Go get' em tiger!

Stavros
11-03-2011, 04:32 PM
If we are going to at least discuss BM's who, as it were, perform on stage, how many of you have acted in a play?

When I was young I got roped into the plays that our church used to put on: in one play I was a Roman Centurion, in another I was a nobleman at court, and in the third I was a peasant, dressed in a smock, an ear of corn hanging from my lip, and I recall my lines to this day : Arrrr, oh arrr...whereupon I left the stage, never to return. I hated every minute of it.

Bobby Domino
11-03-2011, 04:34 PM
This one is for my man, Jiggle My Crafty Nutz (and I mean that in the most condescending, insulting, in-yo-face, punk bitch way possible)

Ghetto Superstar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtIGCGu9L90)

Eat a dick, bro!!!!

jigglyGmoney
11-03-2011, 06:41 PM
listen you tool. You are the "keyboard hero." you are the one who started this shit to begin with! Everyone here has simply reacted to your hype in the only fitting manner in which you deserve. You wanna fight me? Lmmfao!!!! You just right there prove what a complete dickbag you truly are.
Go to your "international audition" and succeed my friend. I do understand that the germans are in short supply of pigs who will eat shit from fat-men's asses for their newest fetish film craze, so i'm sure i'm not alone here in saying that you'll do great! Go get' em tiger!

coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad, they all are. You call them out and they immediately back down! Always!!

loveboof
11-03-2011, 07:11 PM
loud noises!!!!

needsum
11-03-2011, 07:59 PM
coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad, they all are. You call them out and they immediately back down! Always!!

whos the coward here? YOU ARE. you wanna bash RL and claim you're this acting god but won't tell us who you are or provide us with your two-page IMDB spread. You "call me out" knowing FULL WELL that I'm not some ass-clown like you who comes here looking to prove how tough I am by having to fight over what some random shit-bird said to me on the interwebs.

Also, just because I'm ranting here, doesn't mean I'm mad. I'm laughing this whole time at you because you're so fucking pathetic. THis shit means nothing to me and to get mad would make me as retarded as you. so please, feel free to continue to say dumb shit and out yourself even more than you already have as the ignorant, immature has-been who never was. I'll still kick back and laugh away at the free entertainment.

And while I did get caught up in this mess, this pic is still for you. I guess IMDB actually DOES have your photo on file......

muh_muh
11-03-2011, 08:25 PM

newsflash
neither are you

MdR Dave
11-03-2011, 08:43 PM
loud noises!!!!
The boof is funny!

Jiggles, if we're all idiots, tricks, et. Then why are you so insistent on making sue we know you're an asshole?

Just a troll, Jig. A troll.

onmyknees
11-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Hey RL.....I go to FLA for a few days and come back to this?? There are times when I'd like to buy you a beer, and times I'd like to piss in that beer, but I don't have a hard on for you....I really don't know why anyone would unless of course he's wearing an ankle braclet and confined to his one room apartment, and bored out of his mind.

robertlouis
11-04-2011, 04:11 AM
Hey RL.....I go to FLA for a few days and come back to this?? There are times when I'd like to buy you a beer, and times I'd like to piss in that beer, but I don't have a hard on for you....I really don't know why anyone would unless of course he's wearing an ankle braclet and confined to his one room apartment, and bored out of his mind.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Love you too, honey.

That's the best one liner for Mr Bojiggles yet. Thanks.

BTW, they announced the cast for the new Bond movie today. Well, which one is he?

Glad that Naomi Harris is in it though. I think she's f*cking gorgeous as well as a very fine actress.