PDA

View Full Version : How long does a TS take to turn back into a man?

Tania_Harvey
11-01-2011, 01:09 PM
How long does a TS take to turn back into a man when they stop taking hormones?

For example... hair facial growing, body fat re-distibuting and the voice lowering?

Or once transitioned... does a TS stay that way without taking hormones?

Jericho
11-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Hmmmm, lets see, hard hat, saftey goggles, pop corn...Go, go, go!

Mayrah
11-01-2011, 01:22 PM
months

Tania_Harvey
11-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Hmmmm, lets see, hard hat, saftey goggles, pop corn...Go, go, go!

I asked cus I'm thinking of starting hormones and dont want to be stuck if I don't like the results.

I want to be a TS and not a TV... deffo not a man!

Heather Moorland
11-01-2011, 01:36 PM
I dont know the exact amount of time. I think it depends on how long you have been taking hormones. I think that if you have been taking them for more that a year, even though your breasts will get smaller if you stop, they wont entirely go away. I think the mental ecffects wil probably go away much faster as will the rebuild of mussle strength start son after you stop.
Hormones doesn't effect hair growth and voice pitch so much in MtF transpeople. Androgenblockers (spiro, androcur, propecia etc) does effect hair growth to some extend but most of us need mechanical hairremoval of some sort. Lazer or electrolyses. The later is permanent. The first is not though it takes years to it grow back.
Well maybe this is a spoiler to some of you, but the female voice that some of us is using, is somthing we have practised on. Normally we would be able to change it on the fly even on hormones.

kittyKaiti
11-01-2011, 01:41 PM
I asked cus I'm thinking of starting hormones and dont want to be stuck if I don't like the results.

If you're not sure you even want to be a woman, don't bother transitioning. By the time you see any results you will be permanently sterile and should you develop breasts, they won't go away.

Also... hormones does not stop facial hair growth. That requires laser or electrolysis. And hormones does not make your voice higher, that requires you to train yourself.

Heather Moorland
11-01-2011, 01:44 PM
I want to be a TS and not a TV... deffo not a man! You got to watch out with some of the girls if thats what you want. They just migth skin you alive. Good luck!

buckjohnson
11-01-2011, 03:42 PM
This thread is def going to be interesting. Prediction, by post 15, the derailment will have began.

Quiet Reflections
11-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Must......resist.......

LibertyHarkness
11-01-2011, 04:14 PM
i agree with buck on this one:)

slingblade
11-01-2011, 04:25 PM
How long does a TS take to turn back into a man when they stop taking hormones?

For example... hair facial growing, body fat re-distibuting and the voice lowering?

Or once transitioned... does a TS stay that way without taking hormones?

youre still a man now right?

Prospero
11-01-2011, 04:26 PM
It surely depends on where you start....

foxylady
11-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Here we go again. Light the blue touch paper and run........

MdR Dave
11-01-2011, 05:24 PM
youre still a man now right?

LOL

Why does anyone even respond except to be funny?

Harvey is a well-documented hit and run poster.

tsadriana
11-01-2011, 05:30 PM
If someone wants to turn into a man,my honest opinion is that is isnt or she never was into her brain a very convincing ts.then why all this trouble hormones etc and after to comeback to her real gender indentity.?

MdR Dave
11-01-2011, 05:33 PM
If someone wants to turn into a man,my honest opinion is that is isnt or she never was into her brain a very convincing ts.then why all this trouble hormones etc and after to comeback to her real gender indentity.?

Darling, it was never a serious question. Don't waste your time on Harvey.

tsadriana
11-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Darling, it was never a serious question. Don't waste your time on Harvey.
Ok then from me apologies to Harvey .:)

bte
11-01-2011, 06:20 PM

Shouldn't you strive to be a woman instead of just doing to be a TS? By the way, is being a TS a choice? I don't think so, but if you have any doubts, then it would be best not to do it. It would be just a waste of time.

KirstenH
11-01-2011, 06:34 PM
If you're not sure you even want to be a woman, don't bother transitioning. By the time you see any results you will be permanently sterile and should you develop breasts, they won't go away.

Also... hormones does not stop facial hair growth. That requires laser or electrolysis. And hormones does not make your voice higher, that requires you to train yourself.

+1

You cannot become a women/female, you are born that way!

so there's nothing like " i'm gonna take hormones and become a female "

Silcc69
11-01-2011, 06:45 PM
We need Nicole in here.

Prospero
11-01-2011, 06:50 PM
:iagree:
We need Nicole in here.

mealticket
11-01-2011, 06:52 PM
testosterone is a strong hormone, you stop taking the blockers and estrogen and ull man back up pretty quick, u might be left with a lil iddy biddy titty tho

PSL4u
11-01-2011, 09:23 PM
how long does a ts take to turn back into a man when they stop taking hormones?

For example... Hair facial growing, body fat re-distibuting and the voice lowering?

Or once transitioned... Does a ts stay that way without taking hormones?

lmao!!

Bobby Domino
11-01-2011, 10:44 PM
start eating pussy

sammitv
11-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Mr. Harvey needs stringing up! What a sad fucker he is!!

Can we ban him?

Mayrah
11-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Mr. Harvey needs stringing up! What a sad fucker he is!!

Can we ban him?

Harvey wants to use hormones which means hes leaving the "uk crossdresser crew" and you immediatly wanna ban him? looooooool

scroller
11-02-2011, 12:11 PM
No True Scotsman would ever do such a thing.

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 04:32 PM
No True Scotsman would ever do such a thing.

Aye son, that's why we all wear kilts, ye ken.

SammiValentine
11-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Its not the real tania harvey using this account, she is polite nice normal person - this is a troll/hacked account and she has asked admins to close it - a while ago might I add.

so just ignore..:)

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Its not the real tania harvey using this account, she is polite nice normal person - this is a troll/hacked account and she has asked admins to close it - a while ago might I add.

so just ignore..:)

Gosh, thank you Sammi. In that case a lot of people have been getting on to her unfairly.

Can I suggest it might be worth a thread of its own with the appropriate title just to make sure that everyone knows the facts?

I'd do it, but as you know her its probably best if it comes from you. Ta.

And as ever, you're a nice girl and a good person, Sammi Valentine.

SammiValentine
11-02-2011, 05:05 PM
I think I have said enough really. Already broke my golden forum rule this week of do not get suckered into a pointless argument....

x

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 05:12 PM
I think I have said enough really. Already broke my golden forum rule this week of do not get suckered into a pointless argument....

x

OK luv. Now, which pointless argument would that be? :whistle:

Yes, I know. :oops::oops::oops:

Prospero
11-02-2011, 08:00 PM
This forum is chock full of pointless arguments.

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 10:12 PM

Oh no it isn't! :dancing::whistle:

fred41
11-03-2011, 01:28 AM

Ohh...you came here for an argument?...I'm sorry , but this is abuse...

...I know, I know...old sketch....

buckjohnson
04-23-2012, 11:18 AM
My prediction was wrong. Though comment 11 seemed on the way to derailment, actully some of the british posters kept it on point and called out the OP. Congrats.

allurstouse
04-23-2012, 04:38 PM
I thought they were always women. I dont believe gender identity is like a light switch you can keep dlicking on and off