PDA

View Full Version : Is it over when he cums?

evilernie
10-31-2011, 02:08 AM
For the girls,

Whether a guy is being topped or topping, is the romp over as soon as he cums? Or do you insist that you get yours too?

ok.. I guess guys can answer too.

Schimmel
10-31-2011, 02:22 AM
I don't know.

Heather Moorland
10-31-2011, 02:34 AM
No I wouldn't insist on anything. I think keeping acounts when you make love just kills it. I give out of love for him and he recieve out of love for me and he gives out of love for me and I recieve out of love for him. It all fixes it self in the end, even if we don't love eachother to begin with. Sex is a love-generator.

Ofcause guys who is not into Tantra or other funtional training programs is mostly over and done with as soon as he cums. ;-)

Debra
10-31-2011, 03:51 AM
I get pleasure from giving pleasure. So if he doesn't cum, it would make me feel like I didn't give enough. But I always do my best to make sure that he cums too.

evilernie
10-31-2011, 04:11 AM
oohh.. You're definitely a keeper.

I get pleasure from giving pleasure.

Debra
10-31-2011, 04:17 AM
oohh.. You're definitely a keeper.

Hahahaha....awwww thanks. But I really wasn't trying to be funny. I love sex, and I will always go the extra measure to pleasure him, what ever it takes. Sex is supposed to be wonderful for both of us. If he is happy and satisfied, then he will be more willing to make me happy and satisfied. It's a win-win for all.

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 04:25 AM
Like Debra, I get pleasure from giving pleasure. During sex, I don't cum. Never have.

I assure you, everyone goes to sleep happy:praying:

buckjohnson
10-31-2011, 04:32 AM
I get the good giver, good receiver O. Winfrey romance goofiness, but in reality...and I might be wrong, but gay and TG sex expectations might be a little diff because you are dealing with genectic similar partners, with the same type of sex drive and emotional makeup.

Also in reality, having been in a few LTR, a partner is lucky to see his partner naked, let alone both having orgasms. With folks work schedules, family issues, finding time for 151 rum, needy friends, grass needing cut, plumbing needing fixed, garage door not working, leaves needing raked, who has time for mutual satisfying sexual outcomes? I am just glad every morning, when I wake, up, I am pissing, and the piss is going in the right direction. Getting a nut is secondary.

Again, nice if you are at a place in your life when you do not have to get a nut, get off, adn then go stop the kids from killing themselves, each other, or the neighbors kids, (on their journey in becoming a serial killer). Nice if you are not at the place in your life.

Debra
10-31-2011, 04:32 AM
Like Debra, I get pleasure from giving pleasure. During sex, I don't cum. Never have.

I assure you, everyone goes to sleep happy:praying:

DON'T CUM? EVER? That doesn't sound like fun.

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 04:42 AM
DON'T CUM? EVER? That doesn't sound like fun.

I can cum whenever I want obviously, but yeah, I have a lot of explaining to do every time I'm with a new girl.
My goal is NOT to cum, because I love fucking so much. I last hours, which I know sounds so machismo, but it's true my dick doesn't go soft.
I also don't like cumming in front of people. You have to be super special for me to do it in your presence, but I prefer not to

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 04:54 AM
But I always do my best to make sure that he cums too.

Yep. Nothing worse than screwing someone who's unconscious. :whistle:

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 04:57 AM
Yep. Nothing worse than screwing someone who's unconscious. :whistle:

does it take away the guilt?

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 05:10 AM
does it take away the guilt?

Nope. Not even when the police arrest you.

Err, not that I have experience with any of that *cough*....:oops:

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 05:14 AM
Nope. Not even when the police arrest you.

Err, not that I have experience with any of that *cough*....:oops:

I guess pretending to measure the shoulders only works in a garment store:whistle::shrug

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 05:16 AM
I guess pretending to measure the shoulders only works in a garment store:whistle:

Whoa! You fuck mannequins, Bobby? :hide-1:

You need help.

tsadriana
10-31-2011, 05:18 AM
Yes it is over as a guy is very weak than a tgirl or gg

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 05:20 AM

I love a challenge. Let's put that to the test, shall we, Adriana? :wiggle:

tsadriana
10-31-2011, 05:22 AM
I love a challenge. Let's put that to the test, shall we, Adriana? :wiggle:
No Robert im to good in what i do trust.make sure u had shpwer before.:)

tsadriana
10-31-2011, 05:23 AM
Robert why ur phone is off?

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 05:27 AM
Robert why ur phone is off?

Because I've just realised the time and am heading for bed. If you've left a msg I'll call you in the morning.

Sleep well. x

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 05:27 AM
Whoa! You fuck mannequins, Bobby? :hide-1:

You need help.

YOU try finding someone to dance a waltz!!!!

loveboof
10-31-2011, 05:30 AM
Because I've just realised the time and am heading for bed. If you've left a msg I'll call you in the morning.

Sleep well. x

(She's clearly up for a shag Rob)

Debra
11-01-2011, 03:05 AM

Sleep well. x

I have to say Robert, there is no way in hell I would chose sleep over a call from Adriana. I could never be THAT damn tired. LOL

BraveHeartz
11-01-2011, 03:07 AM
I'm the Crying Freeman, I don't cum.

tsadriana
11-01-2011, 03:13 AM
I have to say Robert, there is no way in hell I would chose sleep over a call from Adriana. I could never be THAT damn tired. LOL
Debra love,he rang me once so ive said is polite to ring him back...not an issue at all for me that he was very tired .ive rang him just to return the gest :)

Debra
11-01-2011, 03:18 AM
Debra love,he rang me once so ive said is polite to ring him back...not an issue at all for me that he was very tired .ive rang him just to return the gest :)

Well......OK then. I guess we could forgive him just this one time.

BraveHeartz
11-01-2011, 03:30 AM
you can call me at any hour :p

tsadriana
11-01-2011, 03:34 AM
you can call me at any hour :p
ur kind and thanks.x:)

irishboi
11-01-2011, 03:56 AM
for me I lose all sex drive when I cum either with a gg or a tg thats why I usually try to hold back until she gets her pleasure its actually quite annoying a t-girl told me once that it's because I eat too much red meat ???

Even though when I'm drinking it's the exact opposite their is no chance of me being able to cum if I'm hammered drunk il go forever so moral of the story keep me locked and it's happy days !!:)

evilernie
11-02-2011, 11:33 PM

Why wouldn't a tgirl have the same kind of weakness?

Besides, biology should have designed men to be more vigorous for the propagation of the species - one would think.

BigDF
11-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Why wouldn't a tgirl have the same kind of weakness?

Besides, biology should have designed men to be more vigorous for the propagation of the species - one would think.I suspect, double e, that it may have something to do with the hormones that t-girls take to become more feminine. As far as the need to be vigorous for the propagation of the species, the male's work in this is essentially finished once he cums. From that point on the vigor is mainly needed by the female. Fortunately we have evolved past the point of we're born, we live for awhile, then we fuck and then we die.:dancing:

Prospero
11-03-2011, 12:21 PM
I love sex, and I will always go the extra measure to pleasure him, what ever it takes. Sex is supposed to be wonderful for both of us. If he is happy and satisfied, then he will be more willing to make me happy and satisfied. It's a win-win for all.

Substitute the word her for him in what Debra wrote and I totally agree with her statement. It is always a two way street - and the pleasure should always be mutual.

BoysGotLegs
11-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Im not a transexual but from my experience its over when he cums most of the time unless hes determined for round two. guys can get lazy sometimes once they've already cum.

Prospero
11-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Im not a transexual but from my experience its over when he cums most of the time unless hes determined for round two. guys can get lazy sometimes once they've already cum.

True - and especially true with a GG for once you've lost your hard-on its difficult to keep on playing (though cunninlingus is always an option) But with a pre-op TS who is a top is there any reason she can't fuck you or you finish her off with a blow job. Fairs fair after all.

needsum
11-03-2011, 05:46 PM
In my case, its not so much that its being lazy after orgasm. Its like a switch gets flipped and the desire for sex is replaced with a desire for anything else BUT sex. Almots like a guilt complex takes over for having achieved orgasm. Now if the partner is absolutely stunning and raring to go for round two, that complex can quickly be stuffed into a hat box and put back on the top shelf of the linen closet... lol

Usually I have very good stamina and am able to hold out and cum with my partner. I prefer it that way, unless its known beforehand that I'm getting an oral treat and she will be bringing me to the finish with her mouth, and then thats it.

CaliBoy951
11-03-2011, 05:55 PM
No way, the second orgasm always feels was better than the first!!

LibertyHarkness
11-03-2011, 07:23 PM
once i cum i am fully switch on then ... roaring into anal destruction mode :) these days i can cum quite fast if i wish to .. sometimes i like to get it out of the way so i can focus on enjoying the anal sex :)

needsum
11-03-2011, 08:06 PM
once i cum i am fully switch on then ... roaring into anal destruction mode :) these days i can cum quite fast if i wish to .. sometimes i like to get it out of the way so i can focus on enjoying the anal sex :)

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown: :fuckin: love love love.......