PDA

View Full Version : Are You A Fan Of Spicy Food?

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 01:01 AM
Growing up in Southern California and also living in Texas I can't get enough spicy food. I almost don't feel like I've eaten something if it isn't spicy enough. I make some good Mexican Food and Fire-Hot Fried Chicken. I can't make it but I love many of the spicier Asian dishes too.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 01:09 AM
Growing up in Southern California and also living in Texas I can't get enough spicy food. I almost don't feel like I've eaten something if it isn't spicy enough. I make some good Mexican Food and Fire-Hot Fried Chicken. I can't make it but I love many of the spicier Asian dishes too.

I'm an ace curry chef. Never use that anodyne crap called curry powder, make my own spice mixes and pastes and folks love it. I'm lucky in that in south Bedford, the nearest big town, there's a sizeable Asian community where I can buy everything I need including some of the veg you can't buy in other shops.

And it isn't all about heat - it's about spice blends that complement and draw out the flavours of what you're cooking. I'll compromise on prawns, but otherwise what I cook is totally vegetarian.

I'm the same with Thai, Malaysian etc, but not Chinese, as it depends almost entirely on chicken, to which I'm violently allergic - come out in a rash if I as much as touch it.

I've also eaten some seriously hot stuff in the US, Tejas in particular. Those folks love their chillis.

Kari
10-31-2011, 01:15 AM
No, does my arse no good what so ever...

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 01:20 AM

There's a Glasgow saying, Kari:

Madras in the evening, mad arse in the morning lol.

So you don't hit the curry mile in Rusholme that often then?

I miss Curry Alley (Gibson St) by the University in Glasgow.

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 01:23 AM
I'm an ace curry chef. Never use that anodyne crap called curry powder, make my own spice mixes and pastes and folks love it. I'm lucky in that in south Bedford, the nearest big town, there's a sizeable Asian community where I can buy everything I need including some of the veg you can't buy in other shops.

And it isn't all about heat - it's about spice blends that complement and draw out the flavours of what you're cooking. I'll compromise on prawns, but otherwise what I cook is totally vegetarian.

I'm the same with Thai, Malaysian etc, but not Chinese, as it depends almost entirely on chicken, to which I'm violently allergic - come out in a rash if I as much as touch it.

I've also eaten some seriously hot stuff in the US, Tejas in particular. Those folks love their chillis.

I find that British who are used to Curry are better suited for spicy food in America. I've had many experiences with friends from Europe who burned their butt good trying to eat some hot peppers. I like Curry too, all kinds.

Silcc69
10-31-2011, 01:25 AM
Yes shit I luv sum spicy food.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 01:26 AM

On the other hand.......

I could seduce you with spice blends that would send your taste buds racing without setting you on fire.

And deal with your arse some other way altogether. :party::whistle:

Kari
10-31-2011, 01:26 AM
There's a Glasgow saying, Kari:

Madras in the evening, mad arse in the morning lol.

So you don't hit the curry mile in Rusholme that often then?

I miss Curry Alley (Gibson St) by the University in Glasgow.
Hahaha, noooooooo, although my other half likes them so i occasionally
have one but i always make sure theres a toilet roll in the fridge

Kari
10-31-2011, 01:28 AM
On the other hand.......

I could seduce you with spice blends that would send your taste buds racing without setting you on fire.

And deal with your arse some other way altogether. :party::whistle:
Lol, the only way to deal with my arse afterwards would be to give me ice to sit on

Quiet Reflections
10-31-2011, 01:29 AM
I love spicy food. I grow my own peppers and have all kinds of hot sauces too

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 01:32 AM
I would love to shove my wiener in a nice gal's funhole right after she had a red hot shit. I would push any remaining juice back up as lube and have at it. Might feel like IcyHot on my wiener and get my bacon burned just right.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 01:32 AM
I find that British who are used to Curry are better suited for spicy food in America. I've had many experiences with friends from Europe who burned their butt good trying to eat some hot peppers. I like Curry too, all kinds.

My colleagues put me up for a chili eating contest in Dallas once. I got to the final.

I also lived in Bulgaria for six months, long story, but during the Yugoslav civil war, right on the border.

Went up country with a couple of Bulgarian mates one weekend to an old inn where they had running water but no electricity. Georgi got the landlord to bring us each a heaped plate of what they call letushi tuski, pickled but very hot green peppers, and a bottle each of the local brandy, which duly appeared in label-free and clear bottles, obviously home-made. We each had three plates of chilis and three bottles of the brandy.

The theory was that the acidity of the chilis and the fire of the raw brandy spirit cancelled each other out.

It was true - I got up the next day without any sort of hangover, felt great.

Couldn't sit down for three days, mind you......:hide-1:

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 01:36 AM
My colleagues put me up for a chili eating contest in Dallas once. I got to the final.

I also lived in Bulgaria for six months, long story, but during the Yugoslav civil war, right on the border.

Went up country with a couple of Bulgarian mates one weekend to an old inn where they had running water but no electricity. Georgi got the landlord to bring us each a heaped plate of what they call letushi tuski, pickled but very hot green peppers, and a bottle each of the local brandy, which duly appeared in label-free and clear bottles, obviously home-made. We each had three plates of chilis and three bottles of the brandy.

The theory was that the acidity of the chilis and the fire of the raw brandy spirit cancelled each other out.

As a World traveler I'm sure you've had tons of hot food. Congrats on a great performance in the chili eating contest. :cheers:

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 01:40 AM
As a World traveler I'm sure you've had tons of hot food. Congrats on a great performance in the chili eating contest. :cheers:

Thanks pal. If I tell you that the only route out of the inn was on horseback through the mountains for four hours, you can only imagine what my arse was like by the time we got down. And we could hear the Serbian warplanes just over the border. It was surreal.

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 01:42 AM
Thanks pal. If I tell you that the only route out of the inn was on horseback through the mountains for four hours, you can only imagine what my arse was like by the time we got down. And we could hear the Serbian warplanes just over the border. It was surreal.

On horseback with your ass bleeding running from Serbs? I don't envy you.

LibertyHarkness
10-31-2011, 01:44 AM
I love spicey food. Love it when my funhole pickets up with the heat from my hot farts x

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 01:47 AM
I love spicey food. Love it when my funhole pickets up with the heat from my hot farts x

I'd like to use pureed habanero peppers as lube in your funhole and have some hot buttsex in your butt-butt. :fuckin:

LibertyHarkness
10-31-2011, 01:50 AM
You just want me to pebbledash your cock sweetie ,then have a little spicey feast from my hot hole dipp xxxx

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 01:50 AM

I'll have to cook you a curry then Libs.

Hopefully without the farts though. :ignore:

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 01:52 AM
You just want me to pebbledash your cock sweetie ,then have a little spicey feast from my hot hole dipp xxxx

Not sure what you said but, "Yes!".

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 01:53 AM
I'll have to cook you a curry then Libs.

Hopefully without the farts though. :ignore:

I bet Libby is cute even with a bad batch of swamp ass.

LibertyHarkness
10-31-2011, 01:53 AM
Farting I's best part x until you fart in someone's mouth so they can sample the real tang you don't really no someone hehe x. Dino am I right ? X

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 01:54 AM
Farting I's best part x until you fart in someone's mouth so they can sample the real tang you don't really no someone hehe x. Dino am I right ? X

You are. You can shart in my mouth, sweetie. :salad

LibertyHarkness
10-31-2011, 01:55 AM
Well I Have been I'll last three days puking up and dioreahha. So if you want a fruity but hint of nutty taste dino come on over xx

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 01:59 AM
Well I Have been I'll last three days puking up and dioreahha. So if you want a fruity but hint of nutty taste dino come on over xx

Sounds like a hot time. Make sure not to brush or douche.

Libby, I wanna marry you and Sammi. That way you two will always be together and I can get at both of you.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 02:01 AM

Ouch! Not nice. Hope you feel better soon, Libby.

Lay off the Pot Noodles, there's a luv.

LibertyHarkness
10-31-2011, 02:15 AM
Rumor has it Sammi might be my gf soon hehe. But shhhh she is shy

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 02:17 AM

I really like Thai chilies in chicken soup. Habaneros & Bird's Eye are my favorite. Being from the Caribbean, we make a hot pickled side dish with raw grated veggies; a great topping for grilled meats & fish.

Dino, you might like this hot pepper paste called Ralph's that is made in Upstate NY. The stuff is so hot they advise you to spread it with a toothpick :twisted:.
It comes in a short fat glass jar as opposed to a typical hot sauce bottle if you do come across it (probly be able to find it online...)

Interesting fact: did you know that Mexicans have TWO names for every one of their peppers, one when it's fresh and another when it's dried?? Always found that curious

I've never heard of anyone allergic to chicken?!?! Has that always been the case, RL? What in chicken is the catalyst?

Being a foodie, your deft at mixing curries sounds scrumptious, RobertLouis. Looking forward to a dinner.....

Dino, doesn't RL's story like the premise for a 3rd Hostel movie? I kind of expected the story to end with a haunting regret, lol

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 02:18 AM
Rumor has it Sammi might be my gf soon hehe. But shhhh she is shy

Things are lining up perfectly. Throw my fat ass in and we have a trio.

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 02:20 AM
Dino, doesn't RL's story like the premise for a 3rd Hostel movie? I kind of expected the story to end with a haunting regret, lol

That might be a fun way to torture someone. Kill them from the inside. Mix in a little lye if you want quicker results.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 02:24 AM
That might be a fun way to torture someone. Kill them from the inside. Mix in a little lye if you want quicker results.

Not so much Hostel as Saw - after the first 24 hours I was seriously considering sawing my ass off.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 02:30 AM
I've never heard of anyone allergic to chicken?!?! Has that always been the case, RL? What in chicken is the catalyst?

It's all poultry, Bobby. Yes, it is unusual, and yes, I've had it all my life. When I was growing up chicken etc was considered a luxury that you only had on special occasions. My parents twigged that I was as sick as a dog every Xmas and Easter, had it checked out, and I've never eaten it since except inadvertently, and then as often as not ended in hospital.

Can you believe that I spent five years on and off visiting countries in the far east for business, where they use chicken for cooking everything including veg? I was scared shitless every single day and actually looked forward to the BA meal on the way home.

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 02:33 AM
Original Recipe KFC is delicious but gives me serious butt mud. It's not the chicken but one of the eleven herbs and spices plays tricks on my stomach.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 02:38 AM
Original Recipe KFC is delicious but gives me serious butt mud. It's not the chicken but one of the eleven herbs and spices plays tricks on my stomach.

I know three people who can't eat Indian food because of the turmeric, maybe it's that, but of course those tight Kentucky bastards would have to kill you if they told you what goes into it.

Many years ago a headhunter got me to visit a company without telling me who it was.

Turned out it was KFC. And as you all know by now, I'm allergic to the fucking stuff, can't even touch it.

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 02:40 AM

Not so much Hostel as Saw - after the first 24 hours I was seriously considering sawing my ass off.

LOL!!!! I laugh more on this site than anywhere else. Thanks guys!!! LOL!!!

Quiet Reflections
10-31-2011, 02:42 AM
I really like Thai chilies in chicken soup. Habaneros & Bird's Eye are my favorite. Being from the Caribbean, we make a hot pickled side dish with raw grated veggies; a great topping for grilled meats & fish.

My uncle married a woman from the Caribbean and she made some of the best curried goat and jerk chicken.

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 02:45 AM
Can you believe that I spent five years on and off visiting countries in the far east for business, where they use chicken for cooking everything including veg? I was scared shitless every single day and actually looked forward to the BA meal on the way home.

I was just thinking the same thing. How in God's name did you manage?

I already know the conversation:

"Is there any chicken in this?"
"No, sir. This is a vegetable did as you asked."
"I'm asking if you use any chicken parts to cook the meal?"
"Well yes, we had to flavor it!!"

Been there, done that.

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 02:49 AM
My uncle married a woman from the Caribbean and she made some of the best curried goat and jerk chicken.

Phew, that jerk spice can be HELL. I like it but really have to prepare.
kinda like preparing to knowingly take a cold shower

tsadriana
10-31-2011, 02:49 AM
i love british currie is the best.

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 02:50 AM

stop eating the container, Dino. Maybe that'll help :dancing:

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 02:53 AM
I was just thinking the same thing. How in God's name did you manage?

I already know the conversation:

"Is there any chicken in this?"
"No, sir. This is a vegetable did as you asked."
"I'm asking if you use any chicken parts to cook the meal?"
"Well yes, we had to flavor it!!"

Been there, done that.

After a while we got a Chinese colleague to write down somehting in mandarin which essentially read as follows:

This man is allergic to poultry, flesh, stock, any part of the bird.

If he eats it, he will become ill and may die.

If this happens you will go to prison and your family will suffer

If you know Chinese culture you'll be aware that they are utterly contemptuous about westerners, so the sanction and the threat were included. I carried copies everywhere I went and still have the original, in mandarin, on my desktop. And no, the guy who wrote it didn't say something else instead in case you were wondering - I got another colleague in Shanghai to translate it back into English.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 02:55 AM
i love british currie is the best.

I'll have to cook one for you then, Adriana. Some really good curry houses in Bedford, at the upper end of Tavistock Street.

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 03:04 AM
After a while we got a Chinese colleague to write down somehting in mandarin which essentially read as follows:

This man is allergic to poultry, flesh, stock, any part of the bird.

If he eats it, he will become ill and may die.

If this happens you will go to prison and your family will suffer

If you know Chinese culture you'll be aware that they are utterly contemptuous about westerners, so the sanction and the threat were included. I carried copies everywhere I went and still have the original, in mandarin, on my desktop. And no, the guy who wrote it didn't say something else instead in case you were wondering - I got another colleague in Shanghai to translate it back into English.

fantastic story!!! You must frame the original.

When I owned a restaurant, every morning was the same drill:

My associate & I would sit down to have breakfast.
"Do we have any juice?"
"Yes sir, we have juice."
"Oh, fantastic bring us two glasses."

The girl would come out of the kitchen with a glass half full of juice

"I thought you said we had juice?"
"Yes, we have half a glass."

So after the initial question, we learned to ask, "How MUCH juice?"

Ben
10-31-2011, 03:15 AM

I, too, do like curry.... The hotter the better.

Erika1487
10-31-2011, 03:20 AM
Umm....No. I do like a little hot sauce on my eggs once evry great whlie, but thats it.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 03:23 AM
Umm....No. I do like a little hot sauce on my eggs once evry great whlie, but thats it.

Ummm.....

Is that code for something, Erika? :dancing::whistle:

loren
10-31-2011, 03:32 AM
I love spicy food.

Debra
10-31-2011, 03:44 AM
Oh yeah. I like hot chili. To me, chili is not hot until my temples start to sweat. I always add some red pepper to Italian pasta dishes I make. When I order Chinese take out, I always tell them I want a medium spice to the General Tso's chicken. Medium to them is pertty spicy. Full spice to them means get out the fire hose, and put me out.

beaufont
10-31-2011, 03:45 AM
Love a good Indian curry but vindaloo's tend to come out looking the same way as they did when they went in :hide-1:

Erika1487
10-31-2011, 03:54 AM
Ummm.....

Is that code for something, Erika? :dancing::whistle:

I do like a little hot sauce on my eggs

Did I fail to mention I like them served sunny side up:party: lol

tao1kiku
10-31-2011, 04:00 AM
Had a Chicken Vindaloo once that was so hot I though I saw God. Would love to try a good curry made by some of the ex-Ghurkas in the UK. Have heard many stories of their cooking in the field, would love to try their cooking in a proper restaurtant

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 04:15 AM
Oh yeah. I like hot chili. To me, chili is not hot until my temples start to sweat. I always add some red pepper to Italian pasta dishes I make. When I order Chinese take out, I always tell them I want a medium spice to the General Tso's chicken. Medium to them is pertty spicy. Full spice to them means get out the fire hose, and put me out.

I'll cook you a curry that will make your eyes pop with one mouthful and swoon with the blend of flavours the next, Debra.

It's just one of the things that I do really well.......:dancing: :whistle:

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 04:16 AM
I do like a little hot sauce on my eggs

Did I fail to mention I like them served sunny side up:party: lol

Now why am I not surprised? ;)

CORVETTEDUDE
10-31-2011, 04:21 AM
Dino....TACO HELL is not good Mexican food, Bro!!!:yayo::yayo::yayo:

Debra
10-31-2011, 04:21 AM
I'll cook you a curry that will make your eyes pop with one mouthful and swoon with the blend of flavours the next, Debra.

It's just one of the things that I do really well.......:dancing: :whistle:

Now don't make so hot that I (An atheist) has an unwilling religious experience. I love the spice to be tangy hot, but I want my taste buds to still work so I can taste the food too.

Debra
10-31-2011, 04:25 AM

I think that when Taco Bell went into business, they had the old saying, "Shit on a shingle" in mind. Because that is their flagship product.

The fact that they are still in business proves that some people should not be allowed to breed.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 04:26 AM
Now don't make so hot that I (An atheist) has an unwilling religious experience. I love the spice to be tangy hot, but I want my taste buds to still work so I can taste the food too.

Check post 2 on this thread for the necessary reassurance.

And let's face it, I wouldn't want your taste buds to go numb, now would I? :wiggle:

Quiet Reflections
10-31-2011, 04:29 AM
Deb you look pretty spicy in that bikini.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 04:30 AM

Just done a check, CVd, you're the first to mention The Restaurant That Must Not Be Named. Suggest you delete the post before it pollutes the rest. TRTMNBN ( (C) RobertLouis ) has not crossed the Atlantic. If it does, I will personally lead a firebomb campaign.

Somebody took me there once in Connecticut. I almost joined Al Qaeda on the spot.

Bobby Domino
10-31-2011, 04:33 AM
I think that when Taco Bell went into business, they had the old saying, "Shit on a shingle" in mind. Because that is their flagship product.

The fact that they are still in business proves that some people should not be allowed to breed.

I remember a few years ago going to Taco Bell out of sheer curiosity.
Needless to say, I left shocked and I remember asking myself if there was anyway I could somehow undo what I did

This year the FDA told them that they couldn't call what they were serving as "ground beef" because it had less than the minimum requirement of 30% real beef. True story.

Debra
10-31-2011, 04:43 AM
Check post 2 on this thread for the necessary reassurance.

And let's face it, I wouldn't want your taste buds to go numb, now would I? :wiggle:

I should have guessed you had an ulterior motive.

But I re-read post 2 and I stand corrected.

Debra
10-31-2011, 04:45 AM
Deb you look pretty spicy in that bikini.

Lick me and you burn. Hahaha. Thanks QR.

robertlouis
10-31-2011, 04:52 AM
I should have guessed you had an ulterior motive.

But I re-read post 2 and I stand corrected.

Ulterior? I thought I'd made myself perfectly clear, madam!

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 05:29 AM
I like Taco Bell but agree it's not real Mexican Food.

Let me add that, Debra, you look mighty fine in that bikini.

Debra
10-31-2011, 05:51 AM
Let me add that, Debra, you look mighty fine in that bikini.

Well thank you honey. A girl can't hear enough of that. Maybe someday I will change it to the walking away view, just for you. LOL

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 05:58 AM
Well thank you honey. A girl can't hear enough of that. Maybe someday I will change it to the walking away view, just for you. LOL

I would much appreciate that.

Debra
10-31-2011, 06:19 AM
I would much appreciate that.

I know you would. I have a few pics taken at the same vacation in my bikini. I may get the nerve to post 1 or 2 in the future. Maybe! I don't mind the little avatar, but big pics are less forgiving. And I wouldn't want you guys to see anything but a hot little Debra. hahahaha....

dderek123
10-31-2011, 11:17 AM
I like Thai spicy food.

Larp moo is my favourite.

http://lindsayrgwatt.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/IMG_41801.jpg

BLKGSXR
10-31-2011, 04:22 PM
Used a whole bottle of hotsauce on a meal once...Ed can sign this lol!

CORVETTEDUDE
10-31-2011, 08:40 PM
Home of the Happy Meal......

Jimmy W
10-31-2011, 09:29 PM
Sriracha HOT chile sauce is from California I think and is so very delicious with any tomato sauce based foods, even pasta & pizza. Devil Drops from Dat'l Do It in Florida, if they're still in business is a delicious mango and datyl pepper based sauce that is my favorite. Tabasco habanero sauce is easy to find and is wonderful. Depending on where you live, Graces or Barons West Indian style sauces are killer hot but also delicious if you can get them. Dont forget to get a can or two of Sylvias of Harlem famous collard greens to go with whatever youre making.

Dino Velvet
10-31-2011, 10:38 PM
Home of the Happy Meal......

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=430711&stc=1&d=1320086434

Many times I stop by the Emerald Arches before the Golden Arches.:smoking

Joe Blow
10-31-2011, 11:09 PM
Just for fun, I've sometimes make my own hot sauces from home grown chili peppers. Flavored with garlic, peaches, rum etc., you can create almost any kind of flavor & heat profile you want using defferent chilis.

This years bumper crop of cayenne chilis has yielded a couple of cups of hot sauce.

loren
11-01-2011, 03:16 AM
Sometimes, I like to put hot sauce on my spicy chicken sandwich.

BLKGSXR
11-01-2011, 04:28 AM
Sriracha HOT chile sauce is from California I think and is so very delicious with any tomato sauce based foods, even pasta & pizza. Devil Drops from Dat'l Do It in Florida, if they're still in business is a delicious mango and datyl pepper based sauce that is my favorite. Tabasco habanero sauce is easy to find and is wonderful. Depending on where you live, Graces or Barons West Indian style sauces are killer hot but also delicious if you can get them. Dont forget to get a can or two of Sylvias of Harlem famous collard greens to go with whatever youre making.
thats nothing to me now...I be on some extracts sometimes :D

FistFuk
11-01-2011, 04:34 AM
I find this guy amusing

The Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper) - Insanely Hot Chili Test - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QYdwC47QH0)

(skip the commercial)

CORVETTEDUDE
11-01-2011, 04:35 AM
Many times I stop by the Emerald Arches before the Golden Arches.:smoking

And, I know you do, Bro!!!

FistFuk
11-01-2011, 04:42 AM
And, I know you do, Bro!!!

Does the spice leave a target shaped rash on your forehead?

I've heard that happens, just asking. . .

CORVETTEDUDE
11-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Does the spice leave a target shaped rash on your forehead?

I've heard that happens, just asking. . .

That means what???

FistFuk
11-01-2011, 04:47 AM
That means what???

I think you know what that means. Although honestly, I'll give you a pass here. I'm not into kicking old men.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-01-2011, 05:06 AM
I think you know what that means. Although honestly, I'll give you a pass here. I'm not into kicking old men.

If I knew what you meant, I wouldn't have asked. Do you have a problem with me?

FistFuk
11-01-2011, 05:12 AM
If I knew what you meant, I wouldn't have asked. Do you have a problem with me?

I do have a problem with you. You claim to be a SEAL, but no SF person that I know would brag about that, certainly not on a porn/escort forum. It's absurd.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-01-2011, 05:22 AM
I don't know that I've bragged about it. It is who I am and I'm proud of it. I think nothing less of anyone, regardless of their path in life. If that bothers you...so be it. I know who you are, we've had our issues...let it go.

FistFuk
11-01-2011, 05:28 AM
I don't know that I've bragged about it. It is who I am and I'm proud of it. I think nothing less of anyone, regardless of their path in life. If that bothers you...so be it. I know who you are, we've had our issues...let it go.

Well, you are polite to the girls. I suppose I can give you credit for that.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-01-2011, 05:34 AM
Well, you are polite to the girls. I suppose I can give you credit for that.

Thanks...why I'm here's is my business, just as why you are here is yours...can we agree?! I don't question what you do, or did...even if stated. This is not the forum for me to prove what or who I am, or rationalize what brought me here. Let's agree to make sure the girls are not abused and are comfortable being here...agreed?!

FistFuk
11-01-2011, 05:47 AM
Thanks...why I'm here's is my business, just as why you are here is yours...can we agree?! I don't question what you do, or did...even if stated. This is not the forum for me to prove what or who I am, or rationalize what brought me here. Let's agree to make sure the girls are not abused and are comfortable being here...agreed?!

I don't have any business here, but Joanna seems to like you, so, whatever. Honestly I think you're a car salesman, and a swindler.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-01-2011, 05:54 AM
I don't have any business here, but Joanna seems to like you, so, whatever. Honestly I think you're a car salesman, and a swindler.

Whatever...

FistFuk
11-01-2011, 05:59 AM
Whatever...

LOL. I'll never understand stupid people. . .

hard4janira
11-01-2011, 06:31 AM

I had a late night a few weeks ago, had to pick up some KFC right before they closed. Piping hot original recipie, 4 pieces right out of the fryer. I devoured it, ate the skin too. Chased it all down with a couple glasses of Macallan...

Woke up at 3:00 am, stomach in Severe pain. Ran to the toilet...had to shit and barf at the same time.... So i had to use the trash can for puking, although for laughs I guess I could have done it the other way too...

Back to bed a new man (glass of water). do it all again tommorrow....

robertlouis
11-01-2011, 03:08 PM
I cooked up a nice but not too hot curry on Sunday, hit me a few hours later and I've rejoined the living, probably at least a couple of kg lighter.

Phew!

Heather Moorland
11-01-2011, 03:40 PM
I do have a problem with you. You claim to be a SEAL, but no SF person that I know would brag about that, certainly not on a porn/escort forum. It's absurd.Com on you guys. Isn't it enough that we girls accuse oneanother of being fakes?

FistFuk
11-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Com on you guys. Isn't it enough that we girls accuse oneanother of being fakes?

He's done worse than just posing as a Navy SEAL, he also called Barack Obama a "Nigger faggot". That post is on the Vicki Richter forum, and I can find it. He can keep posting here, I enjoy hitting him.

Oh, and as a penalty, here's a picture of bart, the dork who moderates that forum. Beware of flabby toads who try to hide behind a keyboard:

Prospero
11-01-2011, 04:27 PM
The hottest food i ever had was Malayasian. I nearly fainted.

Dino Velvet
11-01-2011, 10:03 PM
With all these Asian Foods spoken of, anybody into Indonesian? There's a place on Westwood Bl that I often walk by. The menu on the window looks interesting but I'm not sure what that type of cuisine is known for.

I had a date with a gal where we went out for Filipino Food. Great meal and time.

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 02:26 AM
With all these Asian Foods spoken of, anybody into Indonesian? There's a place on Westwood Bl that I often walk by. The menu on the window looks interesting but I'm not sure what that type of cuisine is known for.

I had a date with a gal where we went out for Filipino Food. Great meal and time.

I went to a lot of Indonesian restaurants when I lived in Amsterdam and enjoyed the food, but last time I was in Oz my sis took me to a few really good ones where 80% of the diners were Indonesian and I realised that what I'd been eating in Holland was the Dutchified version.

It was a revelation. Real Indonesian food is amazing. Before you eat there, Dino, check out if the place is already full of Asians. That's your best guarantee of getting the real thing.

TsJizelle
11-02-2011, 04:17 AM
mmm reading about all this spicy food makes me want to hit up my favourite roti shop!!!!!

extra spicy goat roti with pumpkin and potatoes is in my menu for tomorrow YUMMM

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 04:48 AM
mmm reading about all this spicy food makes me want to hit up my favourite roti shop!!!!!

extra spicy goat roti with pumpkin and potatoes is in my menu for tomorrow YUMMM

Toronto and Vancouver are two of the best cities in America for top class Asian food in my experience. Most US cities are disappointing by comparison. Yes, the restaurants are there, but they've mostly been dumbed down for American tastes, a bit like too many Indian and Chinese restaurants in the UK.

The Canadian places are really authentic - you're in the right place Jizelle.

And I love your kooky avatar, btw.

MdR Dave
11-02-2011, 05:04 AM

I grew up country and have eaten some stuff I'd have again- squirrel, very tasty fried- and some stuff I'd never have eaten unless I lost a bar bet (possum, and yes, I ate it at the bar)- but I've never had goat.

What's it like, Ms. Moore? Anything is good when prepared correctly (except possum- nothing correct for that) but at essence what is goat?

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 05:09 AM
I grew up country and have eaten some stuff I'd have again- squirrel, very tasty fried- and some stuff I'd never have eaten unless I lost a bar bet (possum, and yes, I ate it at the bar)- but I've never had goat.

What's it like, Ms. Moore? Anything is good when prepared correctly (except possum- nothing correct for that) but at essence what is goat?

I met a guy from Kentucky a few years ago who swore that squirrel brains, apparently something of a delicacy upcountry in both Ky and Tennessee, contained a variant of the same virus that causes CJD/BSE in humans. Don't know if it's true, but it made me even more determined never to eat anything in the rural USA that I couldn't identify before I tried it!

MdR Dave
11-02-2011, 05:15 AM
I don't know about mad cow but the incidence of rabies is high. I'd be worried about the cholesterol in brains, too!

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 05:24 AM
I don't know about mad cow but the incidence of rabies is high. I'd be worried about the cholesterol in brains, too!

Gosh! You don't think that a poster from NYC has been sampling these delicacies, do you? :whistle:

MdR Dave
11-02-2011, 05:31 AM
Gosh! You don't think that a poster from NYC has been sampling these delicacies, do you? :whistle:

Nah, he probably just has syphilis. Similar symptoms.

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 05:37 AM
Nah, he probably just has syphilis. Similar symptoms.

Impossible. He's a virgin.

TsJizelle
11-02-2011, 05:41 AM
Toronto and Vancouver are two of the best cities in America for top class Asian food in my experience. Most US cities are disappointing by comparison. Yes, the restaurants are there, but they've mostly been dumbed down for American tastes, a bit like too many Indian and Chinese restaurants in the UK.

The Canadian places are really authentic - you're in the right place Jizelle.

And I love your kooky avatar, btw.

awww thank you robertlouis! :) Toronto really does have an amazing smorgasbord of food. I am an avid foodie, so I am grateful to be able to have any culture of food I wish. I've experienced on many times just closing my eyes and I am right there eating my duck and mandarin pancakes in China itself. ahh now I've got the munchies!

I've never tried squirrel or really any rodent to be honest. The most "out of the norm" food I've eaten was Balut and Alligator. Neither were to my fancy but the Alligator was seasoned soo well. I had it at a great Creole restaurant in the financial district.

Goat is very much a gamy meat. Has a similar texture to lamb shank. Nearly any goat protein I've tried tastes amazing, especially cheese. However Goat's milk leaves a residue and taste that makes you think you just licked the Goat instead! haha Goat's milk has been linked to prolonging your life though. Specifically in Barbados, Goat's milk is more pro dominantly drank than Cow's and the country is one of a few in the world that host the most centenarians.

regardless if it helps me live past 100 or not, I am not goin to be dreaming about that roti....damn! i'm salivating already

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 08:27 AM
awww thank you robertlouis! :) Toronto really does have an amazing smorgasbord of food. I am an avid foodie, so I am grateful to be able to have any culture of food I wish. I've experienced on many times just closing my eyes and I am right there eating my duck and mandarin pancakes in China itself. ahh now I've got the munchies!

I've never tried squirrel or really any rodent to be honest. The most "out of the norm" food I've eaten was Balut and Alligator. Neither were to my fancy but the Alligator was seasoned soo well. I had it at a great Creole restaurant in the financial district.

Goat is very much a gamy meat. Has a similar texture to lamb shank. Nearly any goat protein I've tried tastes amazing, especially cheese. However Goat's milk leaves a residue and taste that makes you think you just licked the Goat instead! haha Goat's milk has been linked to prolonging your life though. Specifically in Barbados, Goat's milk is more pro dominantly drank than Cow's and the country is one of a few in the world that host the most centenarians.

regardless if it helps me live past 100 or not, I am not goin to be dreaming about that roti....damn! i'm salivating already

I'd hate to live to over 100 and still have the taste of goat in my mouth lol.

Can we agree that it's an acquired taste, Jizelle?

MdR Dave
11-02-2011, 08:33 AM
Are we certain "licked the goat" isn't Canadian slang for something?

Whatever it is, Jizelle, for you I just might.

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 08:43 AM

In Greece, it is for sure.

Jericho might well have something to say about that.......

hornybiboy
11-02-2011, 09:50 AM
I love spicy food!
Anybody here tried Sri Lankan food?
We love watching tourists turning all sorts of colours trying to eat our food!

I'm living in Malaysia now but the food isn't very spicy by comparison.
Except this thing they have called Chilli Pan Mee.

TsJizelle
11-02-2011, 02:55 PM
I'd hate to live to over 100 and still have the taste of goat in my mouth lol.

Can we agree that it's an acquired taste, Jizelle?

hhahaha its only with goat's milk I find not actual goat meat. It's acquired only because of all the bones. If you don't get boneless. you'll sit there for your whole meal picking out small bones from your teeth.

and I cant say I really want to live to 100 and beyond anyways :P

hahaha it could be slang for something but this is more of a literal translation, although I"ve never licked a goat before so it's only what I would assume. I've licked dicks and thought they were kind of shaped like goats. One time I gave this guy head for a ride home because I was stranded downtown. He offered to pay me and I accepted of course, but his dick looked so weird like a goat. I still finished though haha

hahaha are you going to lick a goat fo rme MdR Dave?

maxpower
11-02-2011, 03:48 PM
It's acquired only because of all the bones. If you don't get boneless. you'll sit there for your whole meal picking out small bones from your teeth.

Yes, I had curried goat from a Jamaican place once, and it was full of odd-shaped little bones. It was a very gamey meat, but the curry made it very palatable. Not bad at all.