PDA

View Full Version : Question for trannies!

FreddieGomez
10-30-2011, 02:29 AM
What do yA'LL do when you get "clocked?" How do you react? Do you act a fool or keep it moving?

Odelay
10-30-2011, 03:06 AM
LOL. Freddie uses the word "clocked" more than anyone on the board.

jessicamoore
10-30-2011, 03:40 AM
lol freddie its funny u ask this ?
i can remember around 1992 you really didnt see or hear about transexuals besides tv or media outlet, as the years went on topics of hormones and silicone asses etc have came to the surface, so to answer your ? when it happens i usually go off and keep it moving, it doesnt happen everyday but it does happen transexuals stand out in any crowd and it doesnt mean ppl is knowing that she trans its just the presence of a transwoman.

jessicamoore
10-30-2011, 03:44 AM
i have seen some really passable looking tgirl but its always something that make you take a second look or thought most bio girls are just that bio girls but tgirls stand above bio girls in so many ways its 2011 tgirls are everywhere so ppl just know what to look for

ps---- tgirls need to stop giong on talk shows etc explaining the ts lifestyle sometimes it can come back and bite you in the ass, straight folk should not know about silicone asses, lips, hips, etc they know too much how we tuck etc

jessicamoore
10-30-2011, 03:46 AM
hes a butch queen- meaning he knows the lifestyle and lingo
not saying hes a queen or gay just saying he lives the lifestyle

TsVanessa69
10-30-2011, 06:25 PM
hes a butch queen- meaning he knows the lifestyle and lingo
not saying hes a queen or gay just saying he lives the lifestyle
online not in real life. so i guess an online butch queen that reads like a fem queen.

tsadriana
10-30-2011, 06:32 PM
If i go out no one can`t notice if i am ts or not in case that i say what i am.

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 06:33 PM
Freddie is probably one of nature's perennial innocents.

Truly the Candide of this board.

Either that or a troll.....

Odelay
10-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Freddie's okay in my book. He's probably more trans curious than any guy on this board. He's not just curious about their looks or cock, he asks questions about their behaviors, lifestyles, experiences... pretty much everything. Although he doesn't always ask his Q's with the greatest of delicacy. :dancing:

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Freddie's okay in my book. He's probably more trans curious than any guy on this board. He's not just curious about their looks or cock, he asks questions about their behaviors, lifestyles, experiences... pretty much everything. Although he doesn't always ask his Q's with the greatest of delicacy. :dancing:

Yep, he's probably got the biggest feet around here, that's for sure.