PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry but old asians SHOULDN'T be driving

Dkg
01-26-2006, 05:38 AM
driving home today from the college campus and some old ass clown asian guy decides to make an illegal left turn right into oncoming traffic (see:me) so that he can get some greasy nasty ass Mcdonalds food

Needless to say, I slam on brakes, and manage to survive, but my baby is now scared. Yea, she'll be fixed

what's worse is that he agreed that his dumbass was in the wrong, and now Gieco is claiming his story is "slightly conflicting"...and to top it all off, yesterday was my birthday

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!.... :evil:

All asians should have their licencesed revoked!!

(no, I'm not serious...or am I...)

.... :(

[/rAnt]

marissaazts
01-26-2006, 06:20 AM
no all old people, i live in arizona those sob's should be tested every year after 65 .........

Quinn
01-26-2006, 07:00 AM
It must be something in the air because I almost performed a little impromptu dental work on some Vinny bag-o-donuts over a traffic incident today.

-Quinn

yourdaddy
01-26-2006, 11:59 AM
Do you know how to blind an old Asian? Put a windshield in front of them !!!!!

LG
01-26-2006, 12:38 PM
I agree agree that old people drive slowly and absent-mindedly. I agree that older people often leave their turning indicator lights on for ages without any real intention of turning left or right within the next mile. I agree that people above a certain age should be required to retake their driving test.

This is becuase as people age, their eyesight worsen and their reflexes become slower. And some old people seem to become disinterested in what is happening in the road around. I'm not sure why.

But I don't see why Asians are worse than the rest.

I think you guys are being a little rascist there. And also, one stupid old Asian doesn't represent all Asians. There are plenty of stupid white guys (hell, one of them is even the "Leader of the Free World TM") but that doesn't make us all dumbasses.

:)

Dkg
01-26-2006, 03:32 PM
LG, never heard of DWA? Driving While Asian?

it's kinda known that a good bit of asian drivers aren't that good at it. Sure they CAN drive, but not as well as others.

I can gaurantee you that no other person would've made the turn he did, esp while a sports car is fast approaching the same entrance he's trying to turn into. The old fart even claimed he didn't see me.

Clivee
01-26-2006, 05:34 PM
Do you know how to blind an old Asian? Put a windshield in front of them !!!!!

:lol:

scorpion
01-27-2006, 01:26 AM
Have you ever been to Asia and see the trafic there? If you have... can you still say they cannot drive? It should bee a pleasure four mee to see you handle the kaos in ruch time in tokio or bankock etc... If your not a god driver you never survive it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Scorpion. (often visit Asia and have a relation whit a asian ts)

Legend
01-27-2006, 01:28 AM
I agree agree that old people drive slowly and absent-mindedly. I agree that older people often leave their turning indicator lights on for ages without any real intention of turning left or right within the next mile. I agree that people above a certain age should be required to retake their driving test.

This is becuase as people age, their eyesight worsen and their reflexes become slower. And some old people seem to become disinterested in what is happening in the road around. I'm not sure why.

I think you guys are being a little rascist there. And also, one stupid old Asian doesn't represent all Asians. There are plenty of stupid white guys (hell, one of them is even the "Leader of the Free World TM") but that doesn't make us all dumbasses.

Good point.

BeardedOne
01-27-2006, 01:47 AM
Have you ever been to Asia and see the trafic there? If you have... can you still say they cannot drive? It should bee a pleasure four mee to see you handle the kaos in ruch time in tokio or bankock etc... If your not a god driver you never survive it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Scorpion. (often visit Asia and have a relation whit a asian ts)

I've driven taxicrabs, limousines, buses, and trams. Boston, NY, St. Louis, Chicago, Houston, LA, Toronto, Detroit, Windsor, Sea-Tac, SF, and Winnemucca, UT. But if I ever leave home dirt I surely intend to leave the driving to =them=. I've seen (Vicariously) the way they drive in Asia, Japan, and Europe and it downright scares the bejeezus outta me.

My experience has been that if it has a Joisey license tag on the bumper it needs a wide berth (No matter the age, race, sexual preference, or political persuation of the driver). Can any of you Joisey people explain why such a high number of NJ drivers just don't get it? I had one do a U-Turn in front of me on the NJTP once, from the fast lane to the slow lane =against oncoming traffic= to get back to an exit he missed.

Here's another observation: Have you ever =passed= a car with a Gay Pride flag on the bumper? Damn! Queers are in such a freakin' hurry! :lol:

scorpion
01-27-2006, 01:48 AM
Known in rest of the world piont 1: americans know always best.Known in rest of the world piont 2 a American is a europe/asian/afro/indian... Why blame a whole continet beacause one made a misstake?
Beacause you know so little about other cultures... Not al of you but this made mee angry. Have you ever heard the world:
The fight started when he hit back?
Scorpion

The American Nightmare
01-27-2006, 02:14 AM
[quote=scorpion]Damn! Queers are in such a freakin' hurry!
Well, they have very busy agendas.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-27-2006, 02:16 AM

Very well said LG very well said! :wink:

This post is both IGNORANT and RACIST!

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
01-27-2006, 02:19 AM
Hara, are you telling us that you have never rear-ended anyone? :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-27-2006, 02:23 AM
LOL. :lol: Not to my recollection No! Is this a greenminded Q? Err..Not while driving a car Ive rear ended someone..Though I got rear ended inside a car before. Lmao. So there..LOL. Ive answered both Chefmike. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
01-27-2006, 02:29 AM
LOL. :lol: Not to my recollection No! Is this a greenminded Q? Err..Not while driving a car Ive rear ended someone..Though I got rear ended inside a car before. Lmao. So there..LOL. Ive answered both Chefmike. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

lol...with that gorgeous ass of yours, you should be the one getting rear-ended...'nuff said!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-27-2006, 02:37 AM
Thanks Chefmike..your rock! :wink: Big Hugzz and a "squeeze"! LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
01-27-2006, 03:36 AM
Well, they have very busy agendas.

:lol: HAR! :lol: *Snark!* :lol: Damn, beer all over the freakin' keyboard! :lol:

Hara, are you telling us that you have never rear-ended anyone?

Oh my! :shock:

Ecstatic
01-27-2006, 05:41 AM
OK now I'm going to have dreams of rearending Hara...can't wait to hit the sack now...

GroobySteven
01-27-2006, 05:53 AM
Actually - living in Hawaii, it's common knowledge that 1st generation Asians (those born abroad and now living here) are absolutely the worst drivers on the road.
I've been to almost every Asian country and the driving there is way better than the average American but once they get to Hawaii...oh, boy.
seanchai

BeardedOne
01-27-2006, 10:24 AM
There's still the mystery of Hawai'i's "Interstate" highway. :lol:

chefmike
01-27-2006, 03:08 PM
Harajuku, I just noticed the new avatar....smokin hot!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-27-2006, 03:34 PM
Awwe :oops: Thanks Chefmike. Glad ya like.. 8) :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

scorpion
01-29-2006, 02:45 AM
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

scorpion
01-29-2006, 03:52 AM
yester day: I saw a german being tasteless at a restaurant... I saw a drunk african being aggresive .i heard 3 americans discute how to made a parkingplace of irak I saw and heard a asian guy talk to his wife/ girlfriend that he gonna slam her. Today: One of my neigburs flipt out and being taked of the police. A idiot..slam his door in the side of my car " no markt" but anyway. Four weeks ago: The swedich captain of my chip scream at mee.
Some guys in marsielle want to give a matros of my ship ... hmm they was almost execute him. A asian boss in the port blow us. yes I can give youy more taste less exempels how peopel are... but how peopel act have noting to do whith their rase... But Im sure the religion have a big point.
I have learn early to not trust the muslims...But how they are capable to do some practic things,, I guess they are as god as anyone... and asians can bee useless to drive cars but they can also bee better than you Dkg and even better than mee. I get real angry when I first read you but .... so what
Im sure You think like mee.... noone is better than the other.. its only a question of mentality... and religon if the religon wasnt a so big point in peoplels life im sure wee have a better society.
Hard to read? sure Its written in french broken englich... but I hope you get the point :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Scorpion hugs you al

GroobySteven
01-29-2006, 08:52 AM
Problem is - I'm not sure if you're really French or if you're just full of shit. There are words which you spell correctly sometimes and other times not.
A French speaker would know how to spell English or Anglais, if you lived and worked in Marseille why do you spell it "marsielle" you're spelling everything phonetically.
Where are you? Long Island?
seanchai

scorpion
01-30-2006, 01:09 AM
True seanchai. I know I spell worlds diffrent And even worlds in my own languge can bee wrong marseille for exemel. I have even write piont, even if I know it should stand point. I guess I write to fast and dont take me time to loock it over before I send my replys.
But the aint the spell I see as the problem sometimes I possibly use wrong worlds and even put them in the wrong place.. could bee confusin.
And I can tell you where I am. I have left France four years ago and live just now in Kopenhagen in Denmark.
phonetically? sorry but this is a new world four mee
dont know what you mean whit it.
This will bee my last reply in this topic.
Au revoir: Scorpion

Dkg
02-01-2006, 02:23 AM
driving home today from the college campus and some old ass clown asian guy decides to make an illegal left turn right into oncoming traffic (see:me) so that he can get some greasy nasty ass Mcdonalds food

Needless to say, I slam on brakes, and manage to survive, but my baby is now scared. Yea, she'll be fixed

what's worse is that he agreed that his dumbass was in the wrong, and now Gieco is claiming his story is "slightly conflicting"...and to top it all off, yesterday was my birthday

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!.... :evil:

All asians should have their licencesed revoked!!

(no, I'm not serious...or am I...)

.... :(

[/rAnt]Aren't you the same guy who was upset about how "they" stole Xmas? Get real. :roll:

LOL :D

Actually, yeah that was me, but I wasn't saying they "stole" or was stealing Xmas literally....I mean, how the hell could anyone actually do that? surpirised you remembered tho. And when I said "they" I wasn't refering to Asians. I have nothing against any peoples in particular, I love all fellow man, I just don't think most asians ( the middle aged to senior) can drive well at all. Esp based on my personal driving experience.

No offense Harajuka

BeardedOne
02-01-2006, 02:33 AM
In the lead-up to his song "National Brotherhood Week", Tom Lehrer makes this observation:

"There are people in this world who do not love one another, and I =hate= people like that!"

:lol:

LCF
02-01-2006, 04:38 AM
Where I live, there are more Asians than Caucasians. Seachan is right, first generation Asians are scary drivers. I had it explained to me once that it is because of the vast differences between the two region's driving laws. To clarify, I'm talking about oriental-asians, specifically Chinese. Japanese aren't as bad. Often times, 2nd generation (american born) asians are as good at driving as anyone else. Except for teenagers just learning to drive, but than again teenagers are always bad ain't they ;). Not being racist, just speaking from experience, I've had more "Oh Shit" moments from Asian drivers than anyone else on the road. That's not racism though, I think it's just cultural differences and stuff, I doubt us Americans would do much better driving in any other country (ever tried driving in Mexico?)