PDA

View Full Version : Hello World

pbl
10-29-2011, 08:54 AM
So, I just wanted to take a quick second to say hi. I have been a decent-time lurker, and thought I would introduce myself (in case you see my postings around). I'm an educated guy and a recent native to Chicago. I've been interested in transexuals for quite some time. At first, I tried to deny it (growing up on rural America), but I kept finding myself intrigued. I have never had an TS experience, but I have been an admirer for quite some time.

At any rate, thought I would say hi. Please carry on.

Prospero
10-29-2011, 08:56 AM
Hi and welcome PBL... you should go for the experience. Once you've done enough window shopping.

pbl
10-29-2011, 09:01 AM
Prospero, thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it. I have thought about it, and I may be building myself up to the experience. I haven't really been plugged into the community, so I haven't really been aware of how to get involved.

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 09:24 AM
Welcome, pbl. I'm also a Rural-American in the city (NY, then LA). I learned to drive on a Massey Ferguson, for goodness sake!

Have fun. You'll find out quickly who is here for what.

Listen to Prospero- take your time.

pbl
10-29-2011, 09:37 AM
Welcome, pbl. I'm also a Rural-American in the city (NY, then LA). I learned to drive on a Massey Ferguson, for goodness sake!

Have fun. You'll find out quickly who is here for what.

Listen to Prospero- take your time.

Thanks MdR Dave. I hear you on that. Until recently, I thought the only way to start a tractor was by hooking a pull chain to it and giving it a good ole' pull start. Little did I know that these things also came with an electric start. I blame my redneck family.

I don't know about you, but I'm actually proud of my rural heritage; it gave me the perspective of coming from nothing, respecting everybody, and appreciating the small things. Even in the big city, I find myself talking to people, opening doors, and saying ma'am.

It's true; good-manners aren't dead.

Jericho
10-29-2011, 11:08 AM
Ding, ding ding ding, ding, ding, ding ding ding!
Welcome to HA! :)